Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July 1, 2015 Letters

July 1, 2015 Letters:

July 1, 2015

Dear Uncle Roger,

If you get together with Auntie Jocelyn and her as a service girl for you, you'd starve and you just might go insane.  This is true for all of the other girls that are not Amys.  At least, this is according to my guardian angel, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel.  But, let's not cheat them out of livelihood.  Let's not think of you and Auntie Jocelyn as anything else but positivity.

I'd like to tell you that if you use me as a service amy, you'd find yourself in comfort and peace of mind while being imprisoned because you will be fed 2 times a day, lunch and dinner.  For lunch, you will be fed instant cup ramen noodle soup and 1 slice of bread with jelly and peanut butter.  For dinner, you will be fed a plate of pasta or spaghetti with garlic bread and a bowl of salad with ranch dressing.  Sometimes, for dinner, you will be fed ramen noodles with chicken teriyaki bowl with rice.  You may drink as many glasses of water as you want during day and night.  Ok?

I'll request all of this to Mr. Ada Borstein for you and all of the imprisoned people in his planets and realms.  In exchange for this well-treatment, I'll give Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys, half of what the Amy Angels has in terms of collection of "sets of realms".  

You see, I'm the DREAM WEAVER.  I MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE.  AND ANYBODY THAT HAS SEX WITH ME WILL HAVE COMFORT, WISHES TO COME TRUE THAT IS NOT TOO MUCH OF A BURDEN TO ME OR ANYBODY ELSE.  SO, IF YOU ARE FEELING HUNGRY AND LONELY, DON'T.  I'LL BE RIGHT THERE BY YOUR SIDE, SLEEPING RESTFULLY AND PEACEFULLY AT NIGHT, AND DURING THE DAY, I'M YOUR COMPANION, FEEDING YOU WITH FOOD THAT IS BOTH BENEFICIAL FOR THE BOTH OF US.

Ok?

I cannot give Mr. Ada Borstein a 100% equal match to the collection of "sets of realms" with the Amy Angels because he thinks he will get in trouble from God and Patrick Swayze ghost is to blame.  God walked through a tombstone as a woman and waived at Patrick Swayze.  Dumbass Mr. Ada Borstein should've not made you suffer because God waived at you and waiving means no more sufferings.  He might not make my wish come true.

Anyways, I'll take care of you.  I don't think anything's going to happen to Mr. Ada Borstein if he goes against God's wishes of you not making you suffer or making you suffer.  They can put the blame on me.  I'll be responsible for your well-being.  I love you, Uncle and I'd hate for you to go insane.

After the 13th program only (no 10th program or other programs), we'll feed the Borstein boys and the Borstein girls the same type of food recipes that you guys get.  We'll have the Amy Angels stop feeding them with granola bars only and a small sized meal for dinner.  The Borstein Boys and Borstein girls will never go hungry while being imprisoned inside their homes or in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations at the Amy Angels's and Sephiroth's realms and planets except during the 13th programs.

In the ancient times, the slaves will be fed with fish, shrimp, scallops, seaweed, vegetables, bread, rice, goat milk, cow milk, goats, cattle, chickens, ducks, and pigs.  They'll be fed 3 times a day, 7 days a week.  They will drink 8 glasses of water.  And they will bathe once or twice a day.  This is at the Amy Angels & Friends and Sephiroth's planets and realms and Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.  Ok?

Here's some music videos:





Patrick Swayze - She's Like the Wind




Barry Manilow - I Can't Smile Without You


Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



July 1, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

You have to stand up and take responsibilities for your own actions.  Everybody else are living a good life, halfway in between, why can't you show some positive support for my loved ones and people that deserves recognition and respect?

I'm not giving you 100% in terms of collections of "sets of realms" and planets with the Amy Angels and Sephiroth.

Sephiroth doesn't even treat me as bad as you do.

You and Sephiroth have to pay for all of the bad things you do to me and other people.  No questions asked.

Please don't hurt anymore people.  

We're equal, you and I.  I pay for my own way to be recognized and be powerful.  Still, you have not given me any type of rest while you, lay on my bed having sex with me.

I'm not a nobody, understand?  I'm just not a girl or boy.  I'm a human being that deserves love and care and respect just like you.

You can kill me, but the suffering you've inflicted upon me, you'll have to pay.  And killing someone is not free because you replicate all of the stuff you need from the inventions of the new little Amy Angels.  And a kill must equal a kill - no reasoning, no questions asked.  It is God's law, it is man's law, and it is Angels's law.

The favors I do for you equals the favors you do for me.  You can do anything you want, you have freedom, provided by me and God.  You have stuff and housing and food and things to do with your time.  You have beauty in front of you every night and the touch of her hand makes you feel comfortable and respected.  You have magic still at your leisure.  You have everything you need within your reach.  You're a God Angel.  

Ok?

So, please, I'm asking for my loved ones including myselves and friends and everybody that are imprisoned in your planets and realms to take pity on them and treat them well, at any point in time, everytime.

Ok?

Will God let you wander in the darkness if your path is full of lies?  I'm not saying God is a liar and a trickster, but you should make up your mind, decide what is best for everybody and for you.  God will not take you asunder if you make a mistake.  Everybody makes mistakes.  It's the people and yourself that does what is necessary and for you to be led into darkness, you will not be free anymore, nor are you going to live anymore.  So choose what is best for everybody.  People need to eat.  They are not having the same type of conditions as in Hell.  In Hell, they die for a short amount of time and they leave the jail cell to chips some rocks with hammers and chisels.  Being imprisoned is not ancient Egypt.  It is not Hell.  It's your thick brain telling you people should suffer because you don't know anything, any better.

Anyway, just asking for my well-being and the well-being of my loved ones again.  Let this document lead you to not hurt me again because I spoke my mind and made a wish.






Huey Lewis & the News - The Power of Love


Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



July 1, 2015

Dear Loved Ones,

Uncle Roger is now confirmed as the next Program Amy of the next cycle.  He will become the next Stella Gong before he becomes the next Program Amy sometime rather, after being a Stella Gong.  I forgot the reason why, it just is.  Think about it.  You know the story.  

And Sephiroth is now confirmed as the next Ada Borstein - the Milli Vanilli guy.  This is because he paid and he helped me achieve my dreams.  

So, now Philip is confirmed to be the next Sephiroth, then Ada Borstein because he's a good guy.  And he's blessed by the friendship of God.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment