Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2015

July 30, 2015 Letters

July 30, 2015 Letters:

July 30, 2015

Dear readers,

The "seemingly" realtors and specialists of renovation and interior decorating on the Home and Garden TV are false.  None of them know how to renovate really and just giving out orders to contractors who does the job for them.  I will say it, the Angels except for the Amy Angels have an IQ of a freshman level in College, while all other humans have an IQ of a senior level in College.  But, they all still need help and if they are given picture perfect memory and hearing perfect memory, they can all thrive.

And the ones that are telling lies about the new little Amy Angels are the Borstein girls who try to copy everything we do.  The Borstein girls are very stupid.  They put themselves on the Bachelorette shows looking like a ho and think they're beautiful and have sex with their suitors and say, "it was an accident".  They don't want to admit that they're prostitutes and that being a true woman does not condemn pleasures of the heart.  In the mere case, they are just girls who are confused because they don't know how to act like a true woman.  They still have a mind of a man.

Anyways, even though the small houses of today are not perfect, it took another leap of genius to create modern houses and no pea-like minded Borstein girls can ever create old houses and improve from it.  And if they say I'm lying, no way, I'm telling you the truth that most Angels can only do arithmetic, or simple math.  And their retention powers are as small as a brain dead person.

I used to be like the Angels.  Couldn't remember a damn thing.  This is because some boy hit me on the head with a metal pan.  After that, my memory just went down the tube.  As time passes by, I got better, but in College, I had the most hardtime studying ever.  I wasn't focused.  But now, I'm focused even though I still remember bits and parts of what I read.  I understand what I read.  It's just that it's hard for me to remember.  Without picture perfect memory, I'm nothing.

Anyways, any person without picture perfect memory is nothing.  Almost everybody is the same.  They cannot focused, except for the regular human beings who can focus, understand, and retain what they read.  Hehe.



Kenny Rogers - You decorated my life.  This is all about the new little Amy Angels, inventors of civilizations in this Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.

The Amy Angels must have sex with men to get heat inside their body.  And as time passes by of doing this, the Amys become geniuses and with picture perfect memory and hearing perfect memory, they can become creators of everything in the universe just as long as they have a very huge credit.  And that's where the service amys credit becomes important.  God blesses the Amys their service amy credits and with this, they become geniuses.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



July 30, 2015

Dear readers,

Christina of Rockwood Adult Care Home just wished for me to have sexually transmitted diseases.  If I do, then, I'll never become a great lady, a genius, and a great warrior.  It's all about sex that my Agenda thrives on and the Amys in the Amy Angel Program.

Christina is hurt easily of what I say.  I'm sorry, Christina.

I was just telling the truth.  Their (Gabriel, Reynaldo Mendoza, Travis Henry, and Ada Borstein) reign as inventors of civilizations is over.  It happens only once, when you are an Amy.  When you become a man, you don't and can't invent nothing other than music, language, books, and religion which all takes place from inspiration from the creators of the true civilizations of each Kingdoms of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses, a different Program Amy each time.

And for Mr. Ada Borstein turning girls into prostitutes just to cover up for their nutcase, crazy borstein girls' relationship with many boys is the the most wrongful deed one can ever do to many girls.  After the 10th program, Mr. Ada Borstein can no longer use his sugar amy prostitutes to become sugar amy angels and add more time to him.  I will not let him.  The Katy Perry song, "Dark Horse" is no longer valid, no matter what.  He cannot abuse girls and make him work for him and give him time.  There's no way he's going to use my body to siphon time for him and make him powerful.  If he doesn't follow my wishes, Sephiroth will no longer work for him after the 16th program and all sugar amy angels of Mr. Ada Borstein will be set free, including all of his service amys.  Mr. Ada Borstein will get no more time from Sephiroth.

Mr. Ada Borstein has disgraced my reputation, put hardship on my family.  This time, he's not going to get away with abuse.  I'm putting a stop to abusive relations between my family and him, me and him, and the innocent girls inhabiting my body and him.  He cannot go on creating sugar amy angels after the 10th program - no 11th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 2nd to 12th program are all not having sugar amy prostitutes to be turned to sugar amy angels.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



July 30, 2015

Dear Debbie,

I wish I could think like you and help the little Amys out of bondage and slavery.  To tell you the truth, yourselves and others like you that are Amy Angels, except for the new little Amy Angels don't have to suffer for too many of you, just a few.

Mr. Ada Borstein said the new little Amy Angels should become birds and service amys.  And all selves of mine will become service amys too.  There's nothing I can do about this because he's an addict to sex and young, beautiful women, while my men suffers tremendously without me or with me.

Don't you know that Mr. Ada Borstein is an idiot Master enslaver?  If he could enslave everybody even the ones higher than him, he thinks he's followed his destiny by being the messenger of God.  He's no caretaker like what God tells him to be.  He's just an angry, proud, dangerous, idiot, Master enslaver.

Believe me.  One of his tactics is for the new little Amy Angels show him how to do everything from Medical, Dental, anything scientific, building of the planets and everything else by the new little Amy Angels inventors created and showed him how to do it step by step by ordering people around.  He really doesn't know anything, not even to create music.  It was Tito Rey that created the first music.

Anyway, he wants to lie to people and disgrace my reputation by giving me hardship and giving me the case of mental sickness to make me look like a fool.  I got nothing to hide.  I maybe very, very slow today, but later on in my Agenda, I'll rebound as a great lady, genius, and royalty at it's best.  I think he's the one behind that cover up of a shadow person being a in a church just so he could kill me when I'm royalty rendering me a liar and undeserving of recognition.  He is just too much.

I don't want to alarm you.  I'm fighting because I'm frustrated.  I wish I don't have to be a service amy anymore.  That's my real wish.  He has not given me anything in return for me to pay homage to him or to service him.  After the 17th program, there will be no more service amys.  I've had enough of suffering.  Thanks.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



July 30, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for you to never have service amys, for all leaders of the planet.  I'm only letting Sephiroth have service amys all the way to the end because he deserves it.  He worked his ass off all the way to the end by doing the stars wars era planets of the Amys and turning them into Angels.

You, we don't need you to turn us into Angels and that's proven true by the Amy Angels.  They can turn a regular starship cruiser Amy into an Amy Angel.

You have not given me any good living as a new little Amy Angel and you turned them into birds and you trashed them too.  I don't want you to have anymore service amys whatsoever, for you and all yourselves.  You must comply to the rules.  And you must provide everything to the Amy starship cruisers and all starship cruisers too, and I don't want you to have Sephiroth and my "original first family" and the Amys to do the MORTICIA anymore.  Ok?

I don't want anymore suffering coming from my friends, loved ones, and all Amys.

If you would like a wife, you can call on your ownselves, the borstein girls to provide you with love, cleaning, and cooking in your house.  You're better off that way.

This time I will never service your ass.  I want respect, recognition for all Amys and Debbie Gibson and all herselves.  Ok?

This will be effective after the 17th program.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment