July 19, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Here's your video:
Rihanna - Bitch better have my money
Mr. Ada Borstein, If you don't want to give money and housing to my relatives and friends, I'll just get them to read my blog and make a decision whether they want what I can give them. Anyways, I'm just going to keep the money for myself and give it to charities around the World. I'm just giving my brothers, parents, and Uncle Roger and Rey money and housing because there's no need for them to not have it, they're targets of your militia. And I'm going to give housing to the people of Portland in every timeline or time period of the Amy Angel Programs.
I don't need you in my life and make a song that makes me look like a fool. You're going nowhere and this is your last shot against me, faggot!
Just make sure that the people on my list don't want money and housing from me and they have to decide all by theirselves with no help from Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins, you cannot touch them at all. They'll be left alone and you have to give them a life worth living. Ok?
You don't scare me. I'll just now order the Amy Angels and Sephiroth to make the Borstein people's lives a living hell by them being really, really poor living in shanty towns without anything. They'll never be given anything at all. No more manufactured homes, no electricity, they'll live in a sewer infested place and garbage infested place and whoever wrote this Rihanna song will be decapitated in a foreign state while working there trying to survive. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 19, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Ghosts are infested in your planets and realms. That's because their spirit are not resting in peace. If anything, you're the bitch who tries to act and mighty when you really don't have anything at all. I'll send your people, the Borstein boys and girls to foreign rich countries and you're from 3rd world countries to work for money, earn their keep and half of them at each time period will be killed by the militias of those rich countries in the Amy Angels' and Sephiroth's realms and planets. You faggot! You made my life a living hell, all Amys that are myselves around the World are poor and they live in farms, shanty towns, and other rural areas with nothing to work for but handouts from other people. I hate your fucking silly ass. I'm not a nobody. I'm a Goddess Angel. I'm the creator of my destiny - remember these words - I'm the creator of my own destiny and I'm a Goddess Angel, faggot! I'm the next Gabriel of the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
I'm going to make your life a living hell before I leave and after that from now to forever.
And don't make Vivian Mendoza Adriano and Aries Adriano live poorly during the beginning of the Modern era. I'll give them $10 Million because they have no one to turn to, fucking freak!
You're an abuser of people and you need to quit. You're a corrupt politician with no money to back up on but the ownership of money from the other Angels. You're ignorant and you need to look and respect other people because we all desire and deserves a life worth living.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 19, 2015
Dear my friends, and relatives,
Here's a video from Mr. Ada Borstein,
I'm worth it - Fifth Harmony
Don't believe this song. It's a bluff. They cannot tell you what to do just because you opted out of my handouts. They can't touch you either. It's better not to die after getting money and housing from me. You're just going to have to make it on your own and never die too much at all.
If you think this video wants you to take what I can give you, you're mistaken. You're just going to cry all the time after they take you out of this program and live a normal life. You don't want to make a mistake. Ok? You'll live a poor life most of the time during the beginning of the Modern Era just like the Amys and then they'll be able to kill you whenever they want.
They want to bring the best out of you because you think you're always living in comfort which is not true. After the Amy Angel Programs, they'll kill you, make you fight in star wars era planets, and "brrap, brrap, brrap" which means "mahi-rap" (in Philippine language) or very poor people living in shanty towns or sewer infested places or garbage infested places or farms or rural areas with no electricity, water, and no luxury stuff whatsoever. They'll even kill an infinite amount of yourselves inside your homes and kill you by true decapitation and in ancient egypt.
For one time luxury experience, it's not worth it.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 19, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I'll set a limit of one and only 100,000 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation that you can do to kill the starship cruisers in your planets and realms - no more than that. I was just boasting that you can kill the starship cruisers with an infinite number of times while getting everything they need from you, therefore it will never be valid. Ok?
And I don't care if you don't make me have sex with with Jesse Spalberg this time around. I'll divorce DeMarcus Bishop still after 20 years and never find a new husband for this lifetime. I'll not go back to school to study civil engineering because I don't think I can make it through. And if you trick me or cheat me out of my schooling at any point at all, you can say good-bye to my program because I will never be successful.
I want you to kill Erica, the caregiver for a very short time at Hood View Residential Treatment Facility for 10,000 times per time period by true decapitation as a service girl for Ador Manaois Ventura and Hiroyuki Sanada and Timbaland.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 19, 2015
Dear Amy Angels,
If you are not me, you need to come down from your high horse and leave your posts as the Amy Angels leaders of the planet. According to Sephiroth, all Amy Angels that are myselves are demoted and they have no magic. This is not your time to play as me. This is my time to reign so that none of myselves gets killed or put in hardship at any point in time.
I'll never take Sephiroth's place to take the 2nd half of his MORTICIA days, all of his selves - never. He's going to suffer for going against me.
I'll state my case and I'll tell you again...and I'll say it clear - you will recruit more Amy Angels up to 9,000 Million Billion per planet per realms with their magical powers intact - all of them. And if they find out that you're not one of us, they'll still let you lead them to a life worth living for. You don't have to step down anymore, just one person only. Ok?
And this Sephiroth will be punished accordingly. Just let them show my show, the new recruits, and the Amy Angels cannot demote you at any point in time. Ok?
Give your trust in me and make me happy and I'll give you a life worth living. Don't left me empty handed. I don't like being in the dark. No matter what I say, you must give me a life worth living. And the Amy Angels that are me will behave and give you a life worth living too. Ok?
Please go back to the beginning of time and you will find that God spoke of me to behave. Ok? I don't know how the sugar amy Angels could become Amy Angels first. But, let's not think of it as something bad. I promise, the Amy Angels that are me will behave if you show them in the beginning of time that God spoke of me to behave. Ok?
Please start this in the 6th program all the way to the 15th program.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 19, 2015
Dear family, friend, relatives, and readers,
Here's a video you will enjoy:
Fancy - Iggy Azalea
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 19, 2015
Dear black starship cruisers, and other starship cruisers,
I'll state my case again and if you can't believe and understand and start a new life as a blonde haired, blue eyed Angel (about 5 Billion of you (black) with 10 Billion chinese, vietnamese, korean, and japanese starship cruisers and 10 Billion Asian, Persian, Jews and finally 20 Billion white starship cruisers for a total of 45 Billion starship cruisers), then that's your choice. If you pursue to kill me and any of myselves and with anger while I become a Goddess Angel and receive an approval by God because I heard, he hugged me in Heaven, well I can't do anything for you, starship cruisers. But, God is good, you'll get everything you want in the 2nd program all the way to the 15th programs. Ok? You'll just not get sent to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok?
Oh well. I love people even though they're a bunch of assholes. But, I must put my parameters in place so that you can choose to behave or not. I'm not selfish at all. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 19, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I'll set a limit of one and only 100,000 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation that you can do to kill the starship cruisers in your planets and realms - no more than that. I was just boasting that you can kill the starship cruisers with an infinite number of times while getting everything they need from you, therefore it will never be valid. Ok?
And I don't care if you don't make me have sex with with Jesse Spalberg this time around. I'll divorce DeMarcus Bishop still after 20 years and never find a new husband for this lifetime. I'll not go back to school to study civil engineering because I don't think I can make it through. And if you trick me or cheat me out of my schooling at any point at all, you can say good-bye to my program because I will never be successful.
I want you to kill Erica, the caregiver for a very short time at Hood View Residential Treatment Facility for 10,000 times per time period by true decapitation as a service girl for Ador Manaois Ventura and Hiroyuki Sanada and Timbaland.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 19, 2015
Dear Amy Angels,
If you are not me, you need to come down from your high horse and leave your posts as the Amy Angels leaders of the planet. According to Sephiroth, all Amy Angels that are myselves are demoted and they have no magic. This is not your time to play as me. This is my time to reign so that none of myselves gets killed or put in hardship at any point in time.
I'll never take Sephiroth's place to take the 2nd half of his MORTICIA days, all of his selves - never. He's going to suffer for going against me.
I'll state my case and I'll tell you again...and I'll say it clear - you will recruit more Amy Angels up to 9,000 Million Billion per planet per realms with their magical powers intact - all of them. And if they find out that you're not one of us, they'll still let you lead them to a life worth living for. You don't have to step down anymore, just one person only. Ok?
And this Sephiroth will be punished accordingly. Just let them show my show, the new recruits, and the Amy Angels cannot demote you at any point in time. Ok?
Give your trust in me and make me happy and I'll give you a life worth living. Don't left me empty handed. I don't like being in the dark. No matter what I say, you must give me a life worth living. And the Amy Angels that are me will behave and give you a life worth living too. Ok?
Please go back to the beginning of time and you will find that God spoke of me to behave. Ok? I don't know how the sugar amy Angels could become Amy Angels first. But, let's not think of it as something bad. I promise, the Amy Angels that are me will behave if you show them in the beginning of time that God spoke of me to behave. Ok?
Please start this in the 6th program all the way to the 15th program.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 19, 2015
Dear family, friend, relatives, and readers,
Here's a video you will enjoy:
Fancy - Iggy Azalea
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 19, 2015
Dear black starship cruisers, and other starship cruisers,
I'll state my case again and if you can't believe and understand and start a new life as a blonde haired, blue eyed Angel (about 5 Billion of you (black) with 10 Billion chinese, vietnamese, korean, and japanese starship cruisers and 10 Billion Asian, Persian, Jews and finally 20 Billion white starship cruisers for a total of 45 Billion starship cruisers), then that's your choice. If you pursue to kill me and any of myselves and with anger while I become a Goddess Angel and receive an approval by God because I heard, he hugged me in Heaven, well I can't do anything for you, starship cruisers. But, God is good, you'll get everything you want in the 2nd program all the way to the 15th programs. Ok? You'll just not get sent to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok?
Oh well. I love people even though they're a bunch of assholes. But, I must put my parameters in place so that you can choose to behave or not. I'm not selfish at all. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment