July 10, 2015 Letters:
July 10, 2015
Dear readers,
I have just moved to a new foster home. It's a semi-brand new home. The house is well insulated, has central air-conditioning and has great decorations. The owner of the house is Roxana Tolan and Greg Tolan. Roxana is Romanian and Greg is Russian. Roxana has dark hair with dark brown eyes, while Greg is blonde with blue eyes. Hehe. Nice combination, huh? And they have 2 foster homes, the first one with poop and pee, the second one, no poop and pee. And they'll do these foster home business, one time per time period, per timeline during the beginning of the modern era. Ok?
The food here at Roxana's place is very good, much better than Hood View. Roxana is a great cook. Anyway, thought I'd let you know.
I'll give this house to Roxana and Greg: http://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-912-vc2mg8/villa-zara-cayman-islands-real-estate-rum-point-gr-caribbean.
Plus, I'll give them $25 Million.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment