July 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for my "original first family", including all Amys to get out of poverty in 100,000 years of the beginning of the Modern Era in the first programs and you will give them a $5,000 a month in monetary allowance plus a job that pays well, also for half of all the Amys around the World after that. Ok?
I also wish to not get fired from the jobs that I will have or be denied of employment during my Agenda. Ok?
I wish for my "original first family", including all Amys to get our of poverty in 10,000 Billion years of the 100,000 Billion years of poverty of the starship cruisers, especially your people in the other programs. Please give my "original first family", including all Amys to be given $5,000 a month in monetary allowance.
If you do all of this, I'll add the final time for everybody else. Ok? I cannot add too much, just enough because I want to rest finally.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, Amy Angels & Friends, and Sephiroth,
I wish to get off the poverty problems for all Amys and all members of my "original first family". I also wish to get off the murders and hardships done to all starship cruiser Amys and all members of my "original first family".
Since I gave you time, my services, my life, my body, that's all you're going to have.
It is your fault to keep making me angry and it is not my fault to response to nasty people. Therefore, I will not give you too much time. I want to rest finally.
I am a nice person, a well endowed and blessed person, therefore I want to share that blessedness with my loved ones.
I just am tired of your charade and extreme negative conditions. So, now, I am changing the first programs to the 13th programs for all Amys and my "original first family" to have a good living, a blessed living, no poverty, they all get $5,000 a month in monetary allowance, and a house to live in plus a car to drive. Ok?
As soon as the third World countries are developed, I want them to work, and live happily.
Thank you.
And if I don't get any employment during this lifetime, I'll just devote my time creating fashions for my magazines.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins.
I said, I don't want to be sick after having sex with DeMarcus and all my other husbands during my Agenda. If you do this to me, Sephiroth will not work for you to get the times that I will give you after the 16th program. I don't care about your Katy Perry songs, you ain't getting them.
When I said, I want to be free from now to forever during the Amy Angel Programs, that's exactly what I want myself and the Amys to be. Please don't help the little Amys to recreate my fashions or the new little Amy Angels' fashions. They're fine without having to do anything.
But, me and the 1 Million 300 selves or more of myselves from infancy to adulthood until I've started my program will be free - help them see the inventions of the new little Amy Angels by helping them recreate it half of their time, while, the other half, they create their own creations, except for me, I do 40 lifetimes of my own creations of fashions, while the other 40 lifetimes, you recreate the new little Amy Angels' inventions of fashions.
Ok?
I don't want to be cheated out of DeMarcus or any of my husbands' time. I will be free the whole entire time except you guys can order me around sometimes. When I meant, I'm going to be free, I'm not going to be sick at any point in time. Or else. If you do, Sephiroth will gladly not work for you because he will and can not give you more time.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You have no right to keep myselve's inventions from me. I deserve more than to live in third world countries having nothing. I want all of myselves to have housing, transportation, money, clothes, shoes, schooling from third world countries such as Africa, Philippines, Asia, Pacific Islands, and all around the world like Mexico and Latin America by the second lifetime all the way to all countries in the World are developed.
Me, fighting you is not a reason for you to not give me what I need. For you to try to kill me all the time, you have to pay as I've said you have to pay in the other Angels' planets and realms during the 1st programs to the 14th programs in this document.
Consider this whole document is about the 1st programs to the 14th programs only.
So, how come you won't give me what I need while I give you what you need after the slavery days during the timeline?
As I've said before, there's half of yourselves, boys and girls, to be in developed countries to get what they need, and the other half are in third world countries living in mobile homes, houses, shanty towns, and are homeless. But, as soon as the third world gets developed, people will get what they need without being locked up inside the houses.
There will be no locking up inside the houses of everybody in your planets and realms at any point in time in the 2nd program all the way to all the time that I gave you.
And there are no poverty in the 16th and 15th programs.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 28, 2015
Dear Angels, Leaders of the planet,
I wish to give to double your time from the first programs to the end of the 16th programs and give you realms and planets as these. i don't think you guys know how to count. why do you keep asking for more time, huh?
Anyways, you don't have to send to each other's planets and realms as i have asked for in other posts previously to this one of the first 1 Billion leaders of the planet each. Ok? This is a change and only I can make changes to my documents and have it followed through - the changes only.
Thank you.
So, here are the details:
Here they are:
1.) Billy Zane will no longer do the MORTICIA on this program. Ok? He's free.
2.) All of Sephiroth's selves will no longer do the MORTICIA on this program too. Ok? They're free.
3.) There will be no 100,000 Million Billion people getting killed while being imprisoned inside their homes. Only 50,000 Million Billion people per time period by true decapitation.
4.) There will be no more crimes at any point in time.
5.) There will be no more poverty stricken areas during this time. Everybody are rich and have peace in their lives.
6.) Only 50,000 Million Billion service amys and nobody else will service the starship cruisers in your planets and realms.
7.) There are no more prostitution of any kind.
8.) There are no sugar amy prostitutes in the sugar amy prostitute program at any point in time.
9.) There are no more war zones in the beginning of the Modern era. Everybody that are white will have children with the jews and persians and blacks people.
10.) There will be no more black slavery eras.
11.) There will be no black slavery days.
12.) There will be no more star wars era planets.
13.) We will have peace everyday and every night.
14.) The only payment I require from the starship cruisers are paying 365 heads times 10 by true decapitation per lifetime in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.
15.) The Borstein girls will no longer be prostitutes.
16.) There will be no more killings of Linda Asa and any of herselves.
17.) The sugar amy Angels that were deemed as Amy Angels will have 25% of the whole time I've given them for their ownership only by themselves only and the 75% are shared with my friends and the Amy Angels that are myselves including the Travis Henry boys. Ok?
18.) The Amy Angels will give each of myselves and my friends at least 3 to 4 to 5 percent for each type of people "sets of realms" and planet to have. Ok?
19.) Sephiroth will definitely will not pay at all by doing the MORTICIA at any point in time. Ok?
20.) Only 20% of all the people that will die by true decapitation while being imprisoned are the Borstein Boys out of 100% percent.
21.) Please give everybody in your planets and realms clothes, shoes, jewelry, handbags and accessories, suits for the men, housing, cars, furnished housing, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance. Ok?
22.) My "original first family" will never do the MORTICIA after the 10th program.
Ok?
So, that everything is nice and clean, you must still follow our nice and clean efforts by having the starship cruisers have 1 maid per household. The rest of the cleaning efforts will be done by the lady of the house per household. NO AMYS SERVANTS WILL CLEAN PEOPLE'S HOMES. It's the regular human beings that will do this work. And let's not forget that they too need rest and love and care. Ok? Just follow the 10th program for the rules on regular human maids for all programs. Ok?
And then, gather 1 Borstein boy to be your chef cook per premiere leaders of the planet. The 2nd leaders of the planet will cook their own food or go to restaurants. Ok? Just like the maids, they need rest and love and care. Both maids and Borstein boys chef cooks and sephiroths chef cooks will live in their own homes not too far away from their work. Ok?
NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS AT ANY POINT IN TIME UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE AS MY REQUEST OF THE DIFFERENT TYPE OF AMY ANGELS THAT ARE MYSELVES OF BEING REINSTATED, RECRUITED, AND NEVER DEMOTED AND TAUGHT TO NEVER DEMOTE ANYONE ELSE SO THAT THEY CAN LIVE A FULL LIFE IS GRANTED. NEVERTHELESS, NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS AT ANY POINT IN TIME EXCEPT IF THE SENTENCE ABOVE IS NOT GRANTED.
1.) There are no more star wars era planets
2.) There are no more sugar amy prostitutes.
3.) No prostitution of any kind whatsoever.
4.) No war zones.
5.) No 10 Billion year role playing games.
6.) Absolute peace, freedom, and happiness.
7.) There will be no more poverty in this program. We're getting rid of the third world countries.
8.) The starship cruisers will pay 365 times 40 heads per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations during this time.
Again.....
You must do the 17th program as specified already on all your planets and realms.
There are 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for each one of you with different variations in architectural style for you to have so that each of you may be happy (for the premiere leaders of the planet) and another 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for the 2nd leaders of the planet which are the benefactors of said "sets of realms".
You must house all of the new little Amy Angels in your planets and realms and the moons orbiting each planet plus extra planets to accommodate the need for the rising new little Amy Angels population and give them a car and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance. All new little Amy Angels that has given you realms will be free totally, completely, and absolutely. They will never be demoted. Give them a 2,000 square foot of housing space each with 1 bedroom, and 1.5 bath with walk-in closets, a dining room, a kitchen, a living room, a 1 car garage or 1 car parking space each.
Please give the starship cruisers 2,000 to 10,000 square feet of housing space, a brand new car per lifetime each, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance for life. This is true for all of your planets and realms so far that I've given you.
Please have 500 Billion starship cruisers in which 150,000 are Amys and Travis Henry boys, plus 100,000 Angels from the beginning of time and regular human beings starship cruisers. The other half of all starship cruisers, 250,000 Billion are Borstein people or the other Angels like the Amy Angels and Friends or Sephiroth.
Please give the regular human beings 3,200 square feet of housing space in houses, and residential buildings. The starship cruisers, numbering 500,000 Billion per large planet or more will need 1 or 2 maids per house. The starship cruisers number up to 500,000 Billion per large planet.
Please treat the regular humans maids with respect. They are to work from age 19 to 55 years old only. They are to get their own housing and come to the starship cruisers' houses from their home by driving a car. Please give them (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest per day with work hours of 8am to 5:30pm, everyday, for 5 days a week only, Monday to Friday. They have 2 days off from working. They get 2 weeks of vacation per year.
The regular humans will rest after they are done working as a maid or chef cook. The chef cooks are starship cruisers.
Please have restaurants and other fun places like theme parks, beach vacation spots, lakes, rivers, streams, sea, ocean, waterfall, forests, trees, and streets plus flowers and other vegetation.
Everybody are free totally, completely, and absolutely.
Everybody can get the jobs they want without a push from the government to get fired for no reason because they were set up to fail. No more set ups to fail. Miss Amy Angel will give all of the starship cruisers, including the Amys and Travis Henry boys starship cruisers picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, and extrasensory perception plus super human strength.
I wish for the Amys to have Amys daughters, mothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, and grandmothers plus nieces. No Borstein Amys for them. I wish for the Amys to be with the Travis Henry boys and Angels from the beginning of time all the time.
Please don't have any sugar amy prostitutes or equivalents of them, no star wars era planets, no war zones, no 10 Billion year role playing games, but there is a 100 Billion year slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave. Also, there will be a 100 Trillion years during the beginning of the Modern era before the 100 Billion year slavery, poverty around some parts of the World. 1/2 of the World are semi-developed or developed and 1/2 of the World are in poverty. Give everybody food, water, t-shirts, shorts, jeans, sandals, and tennis shoes in the poverty-stricken area. There should be no malnourished or hungry people living in your planets. Everybody are just poor except the premiere leaders of the planet. Have jeepneys, taxis, buses, trains, airplanes in the poverty-stricken areas. Have the poverty stricken areas be like the developing nation of the Philippines and other Asian countries today in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms that is rich in culture, farmlands, Haciendas for the rich, towns, and cities and city-capitals for each country. Please give the starship cruisers perfect picture memory and hearing perfect memory so they can excel at everything they do.
Each country around the World have its own government that is run by the starship cruisers with the guidance of the Borstein Boys or the Amy Angels and Friends and Sephiroth.
The semi-developed and developed countries are like the Americas, Europe, and Canada in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.
Have 5 Million Billion regular humans at a time continuously throughout the planets. NO MORE CRIMES.
After the 100 Billion year slavery, everybody turns into a white, Caucasian peoples by mixing and having sex and having children with the crowd. Ok?
Please do the same thing to all of your 1st programs all the way to the 12th and the whole entire 10th programs. Ok?
Ok?
That is all folks.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I must print my blog and other documents and you must follow it. If you don't follow it and you have 100,000 Million Billion people dying inside their homes times 2 and plus, you have third world countries in the 15th, 16th, and 17th program, I'll have the Amy Angels and Friends, plus Sephiroth kill yourselves only (only borstein boys and girls) for 200,000 Million Billion times dying inside your homes times 2, plus I'll have them put all borstein boys and girls in third world countries living in shanty towns and rural areas, homeless for half of all of them no handouts other than $500/month, while the other half living in mobile homes with no handouts other than $1,000/month. And we'll enforce this law whether they like it or not. Ok?
I already told you, I don't want to live in poverty anymore. Unless you want to die in a slum ditch, I'll have to shoot you in the head if you buy too many new clothes or shoes and you're not saving your money to put your kids to school and buy your family and yourself, food, and pay for electricity and water, plus sewer and garbage if you live in manufactured homes. Your children are your own people, yourselves. They may be put to school, buy breakfast and lunch deals for them and throw them birthday parties in other buildings. Your children may have brand new clothes with new shoes, and buy yourselves beauty & hygiene products. Ok? Once they grow up and the government takes them to new places in third world countries only, some will have to get a job on their own, no help from the Angels, they can live in regular housing, have cars, and buy whatever they need.
We'll go back in time and kill all of yourselves and then, we'll give them the support they need. We'll kill them by shooting them in the head. Hehe. This is everyday. Sometimes, we'll decapitate yourselves. I hope you understand your hardship. We have to be even because in my mind, you are not equal to us because you have no magical powers of your own and you're just standing there on your own two feet because you're the only one that can send the Goddess Angels to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
If you guys don't have the legacy of turning the whole planet full of people into Angels, you would've been gone a long time ago and I'm nowhere. Sephiroth will sure take over your realms and planets and eat you for breakfast.
Besides, I think Sephiroth is Philip anyways, caught as a pawn for those other dudes Angels. Be Merciful on them. Ok?
As I've said, I don't want Sephiroth to do the MORTICIA anymore after the 14th program. Ok? If you disobey my wishes, we'll have 100 Billion Borstein boys and Borstein girls do the MORTICIA each in the Amy Angels and friends' planets and realms and in Sephiroth's planets and realms up to the day you release Sephiroth and his selves and all of the ones from Sephiroth's planets and realms to here in your planets and realms.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I must print my blog and other documents and you must follow it. If you don't follow it and you have 100,000 Million Billion people dying inside their homes times 2 and plus, you have third world countries in the 15th, 16th, and 17th program, I'll have the Amy Angels and Friends, plus Sephiroth kill yourselves only (only borstein boys and girls) for 200,000 Million Billion times dying inside your homes times 2, plus I'll have them put all borstein boys and girls in third world countries living in shanty towns and rural areas, homeless for half of all of them no handouts other than $500/month, while the other half living in mobile homes with no handouts other than $1,000/month. And we'll enforce this law whether they like it or not. Ok?
I already told you, I don't want to live in poverty anymore. Unless you want to die in a slum ditch, I'll have to shoot you in the head if you buy too many new clothes or shoes and you're not saving your money to put your kids to school and buy your family and yourself, food, and pay for electricity and water, plus sewer and garbage if you live in manufactured homes. Your children are your own people, yourselves. They may be put to school, buy breakfast and lunch deals for them and throw them birthday parties in other buildings. Your children may have brand new clothes with new shoes, and buy yourselves beauty & hygiene products. Ok? Once they grow up and the government takes them to new places in third world countries only, some will have to get a job on their own, no help from the Angels, they can live in regular housing, have cars, and buy whatever they need.
We'll go back in time and kill all of yourselves and then, we'll give them the support they need. We'll kill them by shooting them in the head. Hehe. This is everyday. Sometimes, we'll decapitate yourselves. I hope you understand your hardship. We have to be even because in my mind, you are not equal to us because you have no magical powers of your own and you're just standing there on your own two feet because you're the only one that can send the Goddess Angels to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
If you guys don't have the legacy of turning the whole planet full of people into Angels, you would've been gone a long time ago and I'm nowhere. Sephiroth will sure take over your realms and planets and eat you for breakfast.
Besides, I think Sephiroth is Philip anyways, caught as a pawn for those other dudes Angels. Be Merciful on them. Ok?
As I've said, I don't want Sephiroth to do the MORTICIA anymore after the 14th program. Ok? If you disobey my wishes, we'll have 100 Billion Borstein boys and Borstein girls do the MORTICIA each in the Amy Angels and friends' planets and realms and in Sephiroth's planets and realms up to the day you release Sephiroth and his selves and all of the ones from Sephiroth's planets and realms to here in your planets and realms.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment