Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

July 15, 2015 Letters

July 15, 2015 Letters:

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish to give this house to my brother, Allan and Stella once I get my $10 Billion in September 29, 2015.  Ok?  Here it is:  http://www.kathyhallproperties.idxco.com/idx/4641/photoGallery.php?idxID=037&listingID=15436845

I wish to purchase this house for me and DeMarcus.  It's my first house:  http://www.kathyhallproperties.idxco.com/idx/4641/photoGallery.php?idxID=037&listingID=15340912

I wish to give this house for my brother, Philip and my mom and stepdad and Philip's wife, Mexi:
http://www.kathyhallproperties.idxco.com/idx/4641/photoGallery.php?idxID=037&listingID=15179775

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



July 15, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Will you please tell the operator of this computer to let me just browse through webpages and write on my blog without any interruptions?  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



July 15, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I need to find housing for my parents and Philip still.  This document will be my very last one - it's in Portland.  Most of the housing I posted before are gone.  So, why won't you let me find housing for myself, you freak.  Fucking idiot.  Asshole Bastard!

Thank you.

To tell you the truth, you have no rights to enslave me and service your ass, no matter what I do or say.  You're just a case manager needing to get money from your former servant now God that is higher than you.  Where's your money you say?  Fuck you.  I created trees and vegetation and have them appear and I also created your money machine - the new little Amy Angels did and here we are that we have bought our freedom, you still want to subjugate us.

Well, you cannot anymore.  End of story.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



July 15, 2015

Dear Amy Angels,

Have all Amy starship cruisers in your planets and realms kill all of the Borstein girls that are starship cruisers during the Modern Era and in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.

Also, have all Borstein girls that are starship cruisers become vegetarians for 50 years every other 2 lifetimes during the 10 Billion years and 100 Billion years of the beginning of the Modern Era. Ok? They may eat fish, shrimp, vegetables, chicken, noodles, pasta with meatballs, milk, water, juice, bread, rice, lobster, crabs during Saturdays and Sundays. Ok?

Thank you.

And then, beat them all up with a baseball bat in the head until they're unconscious.  NO AMYS OR PHILIPS OR ALLANS OR MINAS OR CLARES OR HERMINIGILDO MANAOIS (NO FRAUDS) AND NO OTHER PEOPLE OTHER THAN THE BORSTEIN GIRLS ONLY.

They're so annoying and spoiled brats. Look at me, working for everybody and I never complain because I don't have the choice to complain. But, I'm so sick and tired of people using me as a target punching bag just so they could get ahead or don't want to end up like me.

Don't they know that I'm more than 100,000 Million Billion Angels combined with 10,000 Million Billion Amy Angels per type of Amy Angel and Friends in your planets and realms?

They think I'm a loser because I seem to be greedy in becoming an Angel. But, no, I think it's fair to be 60% or more in winning than 50% losing.

I complain and tired of the misery I get now and then, but I'm just waiting of what's going to happen. I said, if you don't give me a now $15 Billion because I have to pay a 25% tax because DeMarcus and I are getting married at a Civil Court first before doing the Grand Wedding, and all of what I've written by the end of December 31, 2015 will be forfeited and I'll have to die. Like I said, I ain't going to be a prostitute again, never. I'd rather be dead than go through prostitution and hardship even though it's all myselves each day from my Agenda and the sugar amy prostitute program and the Amy Angel program that's doing the service amy jobs.

Look, I said, I will service the Borstein Boys during the Modern Era only, and then during ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations, the sugar amy prostitutes takes over the program. They're all persians and black during the ancient times. If you hear me having sex during the ancient times, it's the other amys from other time periods and other planets and realms during the first programs that are having sex with black borstein boys. They Amys are all myselves servicing these black borstein boys ugly shitheads mother fucking asshole.

You may see me with DeMarcus and other black people and persians and jews during my show, but that's only a few people, only a few times. The rest of the time, I'm a white person especially during the Modern Era.

I follow through with my programs and complete it to the best of my ability. And hopefully, I made it through. There's no one out there but me, the creator of people's stuff, destiny, realms to live on and planets to call home – no one. So, that's why I was revived just in time to save everyone who hungers for freedom, love, and care, and dignity, and infinitely living a fabulous wealthy life. Plus, some will become Angels again for the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
Kill that damn mother fucking asshole who complains she doesn't eat meat as if saying I'm going to be put on vegetarian diet for quite some time. NO WAY! Fuck you. 

NO MORE THROWING HOT WATER ON PHILIP AS A KID OR THIS BORSTEIN GIRL THAT SAID I'LL BE PUT ON VEGETARIAN DIET IS SURE TO BE IMPRISONED FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE WITH NO FOOD, NO DRINKS, NO CLOTHES, NO AIR-CONDITIONING, NO HEATING, AND THEN, AT THE VERY END, I'LL CUT HER OPEN WITH AN AX AND KILL HER HALF-HALF. YOU DON'T SCARE ME, SCUMBUCKET LYING PIECE OF SHITHEAD. I'VE JUST HAD ABOUT ENOUGH OF THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE WHO IS RELYING ON FIGHTS, MAKING THEM SEEM LIKE THEY HAVE POWER WHEN SEPHIROTH ALREADY DEMOTED ALL OF THEM ALREADY.

CAN'T EVEN TELL ME THANK YOU OR CHEER ME UP A BIT WITHOUT ANY HASSLES. WE'RE GOING TO BUG THEM DURING THE 100 BILLION YEARS AND 10 BILLION YEARS OF THE BEGINNING OF THE MODERN ERA.


Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




July 15, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

It probably hasn't occurred to you that you're nowhere of stopping me from becoming an Angel. Before you get your planets and realms, the Amy Angels and Sephiroth are on it and you have to give me everything I want.

The reason why I'm an Angel is because I've been having sex with the Angels, leaders of the planet, and now demoted, all demoted Angels from the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Or, God has been merciful to me and granted me freedom this time. I know, I can't run away from my problems all the time, but, this time, I'm running away so I can be a man like Gabriel, Reynaldo Mendoza, Travis Henry, Sephiroth and Ada Borstein. My original self is the leader of all the Amy Angels named Angelica Struzan. I think this is so because she has shadow powers and she's not me definitely, she's a sugar amy Angel – a very wise, powerful, intelligent and speedy quick Angel to take the matters in her own hands while myselves have slowed down.

The realms Amy Angel is myself, according to Mr. Michael Gurfinkel. He said that she's the Amy from the beginning of time that Travis Henry turned into a prostitute for the starship cruisers.

We might be prostitutes but, we've come a long way baby! That's just means, now we can afford to have peace in our lives and by the power vested by me by God and not some ignorant fool like Baby Bash of Cyclone song (stupid idiot, really, no common sense to that nigger), we can have freedom, love, care, dignity, and have fabulous lives, thanks to the many Amy Army Angels like Debra Gil, the realms Amy Angel and Angelica Struzan and the new little Amy Angels, we've amassed treasures, knowledge, magical powers from God, planets, realms, shadow powers, Angelic powers, material things, starships, food, and civilizations.

I'm not fatty. I'm fabulously wealthy in common sense. With one blink of an eye, I can figure someone out and same with Roxana Tolan. She's great! See, not much, at least about this kind of common sense thinking hasn't changed much. She may be a lady, and I'm a kid. She may be old-fashioned and I'm a radical libertarian. She may be wise, professional and up to date about events and I'm a little slow. Well, opposites match when love does not. I think she hates me. Maybe not. I think, may I say that she's better than me in a lot of ways.

Remember, I'm a kid. I'm the chosen one. God chose me to lead people into a more freedom and satisfying life after the 1st program and after the 13th programs. Ok?

I'm just having fun. I like this kind of stuff. Love you, Richard Gere. Don't worry, I won't let you down. I'll send you to Travis Henry's and the Amy Angels' planets and realms and Steve Ullrich and Steven Tyler and Michael Bolton so you guys can have service amys. Ok? How's 100 Million of yourselves to go there? Ok? This is my wish for you guys. I just want to say I appreciate your company. And whoever thought I should be killed at the age of 40 years old when I am blonde with blue eyes are niggers. Damn ass mother fuckers. Sorry, God. Don't mean to make fun of you.

Angels are for love, pure and white, freedom. And so are black people. And Persians and Jews have the most fabulous life when as regular human beings. Ok? It's the Blue Man Group Era I'm talking about. Hehe.

Anyways, I'm done. I thought I'd let you know.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




July 15, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

You should know one thing:  The reason why William K. Asa got pulled by shadow creatures as a ghost and took him to wherever, maybe, Hell is because you've been killing white people from the Modern Era and turning them into Persians and Jews, brown and white people still in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.  

I don't think I'm the one they want because I gave black people to shine until after the 13th programs.  But, I just can't take it anymore.  I don't want to have sex with black borstein boys and I'm sure the starship cruisers doesn't want to either.  

Anyways, I don't think it's because of black slavery program because that's only a short time per time period per timeline.  Ok?

Thought I'd let you know.  And I don't want you killing white people anymore.  Turn the white people from the Modern Era as Persians and Jews and never let them become dark.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




July 15, 2015

Dear Amy Angels & Sephiroth,

Please don't have the Borstein boys and Borstein girls be starved to death and get killed in the war zones.  But, you can have them become soldiers in the war zones of ancient times and the beginning of the modern era.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment