Search This Blog

Sunday, November 2, 2014

November 2 - November 4, 2014 Letters

November 2 - November 4, 2014 Letters:

November 2, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel,

During the time of your Amy Angel Programs, have the Amy starship cruisers and Travis Henry boys take care of the Amys turn Amy Angels.  Each Amy will be housed in a 5,000 square foot luxury craftsman architecture home with her family during her first lifetime of her Agenda.  She's going to take pills and clean her room during her first lifetime of her Agenda.  There will be Amy and Travis Henry caregivers.  There will be a regular human maid for the house.

After that lifetime, she's off to her Castle Days for 50 to 75 lifetimes per timeline for 100,000 timelines per Amy turn Amy Angel.

Also, I'm going to the Philippines.  Just in case, I lose my head, decimate by a Nuclear bomb all of Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.

Thank you.

I know you've been wanting to do that, to take them over.  Do whatever makes you feel happy.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 2, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel and Amy Angels, Mr. Ada Borstein, Borstein Boys, and Mr. Travis Henry,

I wish for you to give 2 days off from working, the slaves of ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations, plus all of the workers during the Modern Era per week, preferably, during the weekends for most and others during Weekdays.  Ok?  They will rest and not work for 2 days per week.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 2, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel and Amy Angels, plus Stella Gong Angels, Sugar Amy Angels, Amy Angels & Mr. Travis Henry, and Amy Angels & 2nd leaders of the planet, plus Amy Angels & Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins,

I wish to give you 10 billion power of 10 times 10 Billionth power of 10 as well.  So, you have from the last time 1,000 times 510 Pentillion to the power of 10, now from there 10 billion power of 10 times 10 Billionth power of 10.  Plus, 1 Million times 100,000 Million to the power of 10 "sets of realms" times 3. 


Again.....

NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS
NO WAR ZONES
NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES
NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS

You must do the 10th program on all your planets and realms.

You must house all of the new little Amy Angels in your planets and realms and the moons orbiting each planet plus extra planets to accommodate the need for the rising new little Amy Angels population and give them a car and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance.  All new little Amy Angels that has given you realms will be free totally, completely, and absolutely.  They are to never be touched by you.  They will never be demoted.  Give them a 1,000 square foot of housing space each with 2 bedrooms, and 1.5 bath with walk-in closets, a small dining room, a small kitchen, a small living room, a 1 car garage or 1 car parking space. 

Please give the starship cruisers 5,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing space, a brand new car per lifetime each, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance for life.  This is true for all of your planets and realms so far that I've given you.  

Please have 600,000 Billion starship cruisers in which 250,000 are Amys and Travis Henry boys, plus 100,000 Angels from the beginning of time and regular human beings starship cruisers.  The other half of all starship cruisers, 250,000 Billion are Borstein people.

Please give the regular human beings 2,000 square feet of housing space in houses, and residential buildings.  The starship cruisers, numbering 500,000 Billion per large planet or more will need 1 maid per house.  The starship cruisers number up to 500,000 Billion per large planet.  

Please treat the regular humans maids with respect.  They are to work from age 19 to 55 years old only.  They are to get their own housing and come to the starship cruisers' houses from their home by driving a car.  Please give them (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest per day with work hours of 8am to 5:30pm, everyday, for 5 days a week only, Monday to Friday.  They have 2 days off from working.  They get 2 weeks of vacation per year.  

The regular humans will rest after they are done working as a maid or chef cook.  The chef cooks are starship cruisers.

Please have restaurants and other fun places like theme parks, beach vacation spots, lakes, rivers, streams, sea, ocean, waterfall, forests, trees, and streets plus flowers and other vegetation. 

Everybody are free totally, completely, and absolutely.

Everybody can get the jobs they want without a push from the government to get fired for no reason because they were set up to fail.  No more set ups to fail.  Miss Amy Angel will give all of the starship cruisers, including the Amys and Travis Henry boys starship cruisers picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, and extrasensory perception plus super human strength.

Please have 2,250,000 regular human beings at a time continuously.  Please adjust this number to all of your planets and realms.

Please don't have any sugar amy prostitutes or equivalents of them, no star wars era planets, no war zones, no 10 Billion year role playing games, but there is a 100 Billion year slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave.  Also, there will be a 100 Trillion years during the beginning of the Modern era before the 100 Billion year slavery, poverty around some parts of the World.  1/2 of the World are semi-developed or developed and 1/2 of the World are in poverty.  Give everybody food, water, t-shirts, shorts, jeans, sandals, and tennis shoes in the poverty-stricken area.  There should be no malnourished or hungry people living in your planets.  Everybody are just poor except the premiere leaders of the planet.  Have jeepneys, taxis, buses, trains, airplanes in the poverty-stricken areas.  Have the poverty stricken areas be like the developing nation of the Philippines and other Asian countries today in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms that is rich in culture, farmlands, Haciendas for the rich, towns, and cities and city-capitals for each country.  Please give the starship cruisers perfect picture memory and hearing perfect memory so they can excel at everything they do.

Each country around the World have its own government that is run by the starship cruisers with the guidance of the Amy Angels.   

The semi-developed and developed countries are like the Americas, Europe, and Canada in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.

In the poverty stricken areas, there are multitudes of street food and drink vendors, along with small malls and big superstores.  Just copy everything we do here in this planet to your planets during this time, including the myriads of different people in every timeline except the sugar amy prostitute programs.  You should not have my "original first family" that are my true friends who never shouted at me unlike Susan Gutierrez when I was just a child be doing any caregiving work.  Otherwise, you are free to have residential care facilities, foster homes, assisted living facilities, and senior retirement communities, plus residential treatment facilities.

Have small houses mostly around the World for everybody except for the premiere leaders of the planet which have big houses.  Have shanty towns and homes in the poverty stricken areas, otherwise, they live in a trailer or mobile home.  There are subsidized government housing programs everywhere around the World where the poor can be housed.  Everybody's taking mass transit in the poverty stricken areas.  If not, they are driving cheap cars, compact and sedans and minivans, vans plus SUVs and subcompact cars (2 seaters).  The same goes for the semi-developed and developed nations except their cars are luxury and a lot more expensive with features that reflects the price.  

Have 1,500,000 Billion regular humans at a time continuously throughout the planets.  

Put all of the starship cruisers other than the Angels in the poverty stricken areas.  The Amy Angels will live in the semi-developed and developed countries.

Put the 2nd leaders of the planet in the semi-developed countries and during this time, all the way to the end of the 100 Billion year slavery, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins and their Amy wives exclusively for them will live in the semi-developed countries with 1,000 square feet of housing, 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath house with central air-conditioning and good insulation and wooden outside wall part of the house with a mini-suv for a car and $3,000 a month in monetary allowance each for the Amy wives and her parents and siblings and Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins each and their parents and siblings.

After the 100 Billion year slavery, everybody turns into a white, Caucasian peoples by mixing and having sex and having children with the crowd.  Ok?

Please do the same thing to all of your 1st programs all the way to the 12th and the whole entire 10th programs.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

And then, have everybody drink poison to die.  No more shooting in the head.  Let them commit suicide.  Hehe.  LOL.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 2, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel,

Please don't let the team of Taylor Swift or any Borstein girl for that matter win over the 130 Million little Amys turn Amy Angels including me.  Ok?  

Don't let Taylor Swift and her team of Borstein Girls win at all in the beginning of time.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 2, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel,

Nevermind the 10 Million Billion Trillion "sets of realms" that I just gave you for your last segment of your 1st program.  Ok?  

If you cannot avert it, don't have any sugar amy prostitutes or equivalents of them, no star wars era planets, no war zones, no 10 Billion year role playing games, but there is a 100 Billion year slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave.  Also, there will be a 100 Trillion years during the beginning of the Modern era before the 100 Billion year slavery, poverty around some parts of the World.  1/2 of the World are semi-developed or developed and 1/2 of the World are in poverty.  Give everybody food, water, t-shirts, shorts, jeans, sandals, and tennis shoes in the poverty-stricken area.  There should be no malnourished or hungry people living in your planets.  Everybody are just poor except the premiere leaders of the planet.  Have jeepneys, taxis, buses, trains, airplanes in the poverty-stricken areas.  Have the poverty stricken areas be like the developing nation of the Philippines and other Asian countries today in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms that is rich in culture, farmlands, Haciendas for the rich, towns, and cities and city-capitals for each country.  Please give the starship cruisers perfect picture memory and hearing perfect memory so they can excel at everything they do.

Each country around the World have its own government that is run by the starship cruisers with the guidance of the Amy Angels.   

The semi-developed and developed countries are like the Americas, Europe, and Canada in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.

In the poverty stricken areas, there are multitudes of street food and drink vendors, along with small malls and big superstores.  Just copy everything we do here in this planet to your planets during this time, including the myriads of different people in every timeline except the sugar amy prostitute programs.  You should not have my "original first family" that are my true friends who never shouted at me unlike Susan Gutierrez when I was just a child be doing any caregiving work.  Otherwise, you are free to have residential care facilities, foster homes, assisted living facilities, and senior retirement communities, plus residential treatment facilities.

Have small houses mostly around the World for everybody except for the premiere leaders of the planet which have big houses.  Have shanty towns and homes in the poverty stricken areas, otherwise, they live in a trailer or mobile home.  There are subsidized government housing programs everywhere around the World where the poor can be housed.  Everybody's taking mass transit in the poverty stricken areas.  If not, they are driving cheap cars, compact and sedans and minivans, vans plus SUVs and subcompact cars (2 seaters).  The same goes for the semi-developed and developed nations except their cars are luxury and a lot more expensive with features that reflects the price.  

Have 1,500,000 Billion regular humans at a time continuously throughout the planets.  

Put all of the starship cruisers other than the Angels in the poverty stricken areas.  The Amy Angels will live in the semi-developed and developed countries.

Put the 2nd leaders of the planet in the semi-developed countries and during this time, all the way to the end of the 100 Billion year slavery, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins and their Amy wives exclusively for them will live in the semi-developed countries with 1,000 square feet of housing, 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath house with central air-conditioning and good insulation and wooden outside wall part of the house with a mini-suv for a car and $3,000 a month in monetary allowance each for the Amy wives and her parents and siblings and Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins each and their parents and siblings.

After the 100 Billion year slavery, everybody turns into a white, Caucasian peoples by mixing and having sex and having children with the crowd.  Ok?

Please do the same thing to all of your 1st programs all the way to the 12th and the whole entire 10th programs.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 2, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, the Borstein Boys, the Travis Henry boys, and the real Mr. Ada Borstein (the demoted one)

I wish to give you more planets and realms in exchange that you feed my family and relatives, all of the imprisoned people in your planets and realms, lunch and dinner with nissin cup noodles ramen noodles for lunch and a large size dinner with water, juice, coffee or hot chocolate in the morning and the women, breakfast with eggs and sausage with muffin or scrambled eggs with toast or pancakes with sausage links or french toast with syrup and bacon, plus you will rehabilitate all 1,000 copies, including the last copy of each of the imprisoned people in your planets and realms every other 1,000 times 1,000 to the power of 10 "sets of realms" and send them to the Amy Angels' planets and realms.

Now, I wish to give you 1 Million times 100,000 Million to the power of 10 "sets of realms" each.

Again.....

NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS
NO WAR ZONES
NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES
NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS

You must do the 10th program on all your planets and realms.

You must house all of the new little Amy Angels in your planets and realms and the moons orbiting each planet plus extra planets to accommodate the need for the rising new little Amy Angels population and give them a car and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance.  All new little Amy Angels that has given you realms will be free totally, completely, and absolutely.  They are to never be touched by you.  They will never be demoted.  Give them a 1,000 square foot of housing space each with 2 bedrooms, and 1.5 bath with walk-in closets, a small dining room, a small kitchen, a small living room, a 1 car garage or 1 car parking space. 

Please give the starship cruisers 5,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing space, a brand new car per lifetime each, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance for life.  This is true for all of your planets and realms so far that I've given you.  

Please have 500,000 Billion starship cruisers in which 150,000 are Amys and Travis Henry boys, plus 100,000 Angels from the beginning of time and regular human beings starship cruisers.  The other half of all starship cruisers, 250,000 Billion are Borstein people.

Please give the regular human beings 2,000 square feet of housing space in houses, and residential buildings.  The starship cruisers, numbering 500,000 Billion per large planet or more will need 1 maid per house.  The starship cruisers number up to 500,000 Billion per large planet.  

Please treat the regular humans maids with respect.  They are to work from age 19 to 55 years old only.  They are to get their own housing and come to the starship cruisers' houses from their home by driving a car.  Please give them (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest per day with work hours of 8am to 5:30pm, everyday, for 5 days a week only, Monday to Friday.  They have 2 days off from working.  They get 2 weeks of vacation per year.  

The regular humans will rest after they are done working as a maid or chef cook.  The chef cooks are starship cruisers.

Please have restaurants and other fun places like theme parks, beach vacation spots, lakes, rivers, streams, sea, ocean, waterfall, forests, trees, and streets plus flowers and other vegetation. 

Everybody are free totally, completely, and absolutely.

Everybody can get the jobs they want without a push from the government to get fired for no reason because they were set up to fail.  No more set ups to fail.  Miss Amy Angel will give all of the starship cruisers, including the Amys and Travis Henry boys starship cruisers picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, and extrasensory perception plus super human strength.

I wish for the Amys to have Amys daughters, mothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, and grandmothers plus nieces.  No Borstein Amys for them.  I wish for the Amys to be with the Travis Henry boys and Angels from the beginning of time all the time.

Have the "original" selves of the Travis Henry boys from the movies, and in the Amy Angel Programs have service amys, including my Uncle Roger and Uncle Rey plus my brothers, Philip and Allan and Jake Gylenhaal and Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins.  Ok?

Please don't have any sugar amy prostitutes or equivalents of them, no star wars era planets, no war zones, no 10 Billion year role playing games, but there is a 100 Billion year slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave.  Also, there will be a 100 Trillion years during the beginning of the Modern era before the 100 Billion year slavery, poverty around some parts of the World.  1/2 of the World are semi-developed or developed and 1/2 of the World are in poverty.  Give everybody food, water, t-shirts, shorts, jeans, sandals, and tennis shoes in the poverty-stricken area.  There should be no malnourished or hungry people living in your planets.  Everybody are just poor except the premiere leaders of the planet.  Have jeepneys, taxis, buses, trains, airplanes in the poverty-stricken areas.  Have the poverty stricken areas be like the developing nation of the Philippines and other Asian countries today in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms that is rich in culture, farmlands, Haciendas for the rich, towns, and cities and city-capitals for each country.  Please give the starship cruisers perfect picture memory and hearing perfect memory so they can excel at everything they do.

Each country around the World have its own government that is run by the starship cruisers with the guidance of the Borstein Boys.  

The semi-developed and developed countries are like the Americas, Europe, and Canada in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.

In the poverty stricken areas, there are multitudes of street food and drink vendors, along with small malls and big superstores.  Just copy everything we do here in this planet to your planets during this time, including the myriads of different people in every timeline except the sugar amy prostitute programs.  You should not have my "original first family" that are my true friends who never shouted at me unlike Susan Gutierrez when I was just a child be doing any caregiving work.  Otherwise, you are free to have residential care facilities, foster homes, assisted living facilities, and senior retirement communities, plus residential treatment facilities.

Have small houses mostly around the World for everybody except for the premiere leaders of the planet which have big houses.  Have shanty towns and homes in the poverty stricken areas, otherwise, they live in a trailer or mobile home.  There are subsidized government housing programs everywhere around the World where the poor can be housed.  Everybody's taking mass transit in the poverty stricken areas.  If not, they are driving cheap cars, compact and sedans and minivans, vans plus SUVs and subcompact cars (2 seaters).  The same goes for the semi-developed and developed nations except their cars are luxury and a lot more expensive with features that reflects the price.  

Have 750,000 Billion regular humans at a time continuously throughout the planets.  NO MORE CRIMES.  

Put the 2nd leaders of the planet in the semi-developed countries and during this time, all the way to the end of the 100 Billion year slavery, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins and their Amy wives exclusively for them will live in the semi-developed countries with 1,000 square feet of housing, 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath house with central air-conditioning and good insulation and wooden outside wall part of the house with a mini-suv for a car and $3,000 a month in monetary allowance each for the Amy wives and her parents and siblings and Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins each and their parents and siblings.

After the 100 Billion year slavery, everybody turns into a white, Caucasian peoples by mixing and having sex and having children with the crowd.  Ok?

Please do the same thing to all of your 1st programs all the way to the 12th and the whole entire 10th programs.  Ok?

That is all.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 2, 2014

Dear Amy Angels & Mr. Travis Henry,

I wish to insert this document before Mr. Travis Henry gets demoted by the Amy Angels, leaving 500,000 Billion of his selves not demoted per planet in the Amy Angels' planets and realms.

 I wish to give you 1 Million times 100,000 Million to the power of 10 "sets of realms" times 3.  Plus, 10 billion power of 10 times 10 Billionth power of 10 as well.  So, you have from the last time 1,000 times 510 Pentillion to the power of 10, now from there 10 billion power of 10 times 10 Billionth power of 10.

Again.....

NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS
NO WAR ZONES
NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES
NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS

You must do the 10th program on all your planets and realms.

You must house all of the new little Amy Angels in your planets and realms and the moons orbiting each planet plus extra planets to accommodate the need for the rising new little Amy Angels population and give them a car and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance.  All new little Amy Angels that has given you realms will be free totally, completely, and absolutely.  They are to never be touched by you.  They will never be demoted.  Give them a 1,000 square foot of housing space each with 2 bedrooms, and 1.5 bath with walk-in closets, a small dining room, a small kitchen, a small living room, a 1 car garage or 1 car parking space. 

Please give the starship cruisers 5,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing space, a brand new car per lifetime each, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance for life.  This is true for all of your planets and realms so far that I've given you.  

Please have 500,000 Billion starship cruisers in which 150,000 are Amys and Travis Henry boys, plus 100,000 Angels from the beginning of time and regular human beings starship cruisers.  The other half of all starship cruisers, 250,000 Billion are Borstein people.

Please give the regular human beings 2,000 square feet of housing space in houses, and residential buildings.  The starship cruisers, numbering 500,000 Billion per large planet or more will need 1 maid per house.  The starship cruisers number up to 500,000 Billion per large planet.  

Please treat the regular humans maids with respect.  They are to work from age 19 to 55 years old only.  They are to get their own housing and come to the starship cruisers' houses from their home by driving a car.  Please give them (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest per day with work hours of 8am to 5:30pm, everyday, for 5 days a week only, Monday to Friday.  They have 2 days off from working.  They get 2 weeks of vacation per year.  

The regular humans will rest after they are done working as a maid or chef cook.  The chef cooks are starship cruisers.

Please have restaurants and other fun places like theme parks, beach vacation spots, lakes, rivers, streams, sea, ocean, waterfall, forests, trees, and streets plus flowers and other vegetation. 

Everybody are free totally, completely, and absolutely.

Everybody can get the jobs they want without a push from the government to get fired for no reason because they were set up to fail.  No more set ups to fail.  Miss Amy Angel will give all of the starship cruisers, including the Amys and Travis Henry boys starship cruisers picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, and extrasensory perception plus super human strength.

I wish for the Amys to have Amys daughters, mothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, and grandmothers plus nieces.  No Borstein Amys for them.  I wish for the Amys to be with the Travis Henry boys and Angels from the beginning of time all the time.

There will be 1 Million Billion Amy Angels there so multiply yourselves from 12,000 to 24,000 Billion per planet as premiere leaders of the planet.  The Travis Henry boys are 2nd leaders of the planet.  

The Amy Angels will build your planet, Mr. Travis Henry and take care of everything.  

Mr. Travis Henry and his boys may kill 500,000 Billion Borstein boys by true decapitation inside their homes without any service girls.  Group them together as in group of 4 per 2,000 square foot, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom house that looks like my Uncle Roger's house.

You must rehabilitate your service amys every other 1,000 times 1 Million "sets of realms" for the same amount of time.  Go ahead and create extra realms and planets for them.

Everybody are free totally, completely, and absolutely.

Everybody can get the jobs they want without a push from the government to get fired for no reason because they were set up to fail.  No more set ups to fail.  Miss Amy Angel will give all of the starship cruisers, including the Amys and Travis Henry boys starship cruisers picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, and extrasensory perception plus super human strength.

Please have 2,250,000 regular human beings at a time continuously.  Please adjust this number to all of your planets and realms.

Please don't have any sugar amy prostitutes or equivalents of them, no star wars era planets, no war zones, no 10 Billion year role playing games, but there is a 100 Billion year slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave.  Also, there will be a 100 Trillion years during the beginning of the Modern era before the 100 Billion year slavery, poverty around some parts of the World.  1/2 of the World are semi-developed or developed and 1/2 of the World are in poverty.  Give everybody food, water, t-shirts, shorts, jeans, sandals, and tennis shoes in the poverty-stricken area.  There should be no malnourished or hungry people living in your planets.  Everybody are just poor except the premiere leaders of the planet.  Have jeepneys, taxis, buses, trains, airplanes in the poverty-stricken areas.  Have the poverty stricken areas be like the developing nation of the Philippines and other Asian countries today in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms that is rich in culture, farmlands, Haciendas for the rich, towns, and cities and city-capitals for each country.  Please give the starship cruisers perfect picture memory and hearing perfect memory so they can excel at everything they do.

Each country around the World have its own government that is run by the starship cruisers with the guidance of the Amy Angels.   

The semi-developed and developed countries are like the Americas, Europe, and Canada in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.

In the poverty stricken areas, there are multitudes of street food and drink vendors, along with small malls and big superstores.  Just copy everything we do here in this planet to your planets during this time, including the myriads of different people in every timeline except the sugar amy prostitute programs.  You should not have my "original first family" that are my true friends who never shouted at me unlike Susan Gutierrez when I was just a child be doing any caregiving work.  Otherwise, you are free to have residential care facilities, foster homes, assisted living facilities, and senior retirement communities, plus residential treatment facilities.

Have small houses mostly around the World for everybody except for the premiere leaders of the planet which have big houses.  Have shanty towns and homes in the poverty stricken areas, otherwise, they live in a trailer or mobile home.  There are subsidized government housing programs everywhere around the World where the poor can be housed.  Everybody's taking mass transit in the poverty stricken areas.  If not, they are driving cheap cars, compact and sedans and minivans, vans plus SUVs and subcompact cars (2 seaters).  The same goes for the semi-developed and developed nations except their cars are luxury and a lot more expensive with features that reflects the price.  

Have 1,500,000 Billion regular humans at a time continuously throughout the planets.  

Put all of the starship cruisers other than the Angels in the poverty stricken areas.  The Amy Angels will live in the semi-developed and developed countries.

Put the 2nd leaders of the planet in the semi-developed countries and during this time, all the way to the end of the 100 Billion year slavery, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins and their Amy wives exclusively for them will live in the semi-developed countries with 1,000 square feet of housing, 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath house with central air-conditioning and good insulation and wooden outside wall part of the house with a mini-suv for a car and $3,000 a month in monetary allowance each for the Amy wives and her parents and siblings and Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins each and their parents and siblings.

After the 100 Billion year slavery, everybody turns into a white, Caucasian peoples by mixing and having sex and having children with the crowd.  Ok?

Please do the same thing to all of your 1st programs all the way to the 12th and the whole entire 10th programs.  Ok?

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 2, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel, and the Amy Angels,

Please create more planets and realms to accommodate the rehabilitating people from Mr. Ada Borstein's, the Borstein Boys, and the Travis Henry boys guided by Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.

They will send you 1,000 copies including the last copy of each of the imprisoned people from their planets and realms including my brothers, Philip and Allan and my Uncle Roger and Uncle Rey. 

Ok?

I'll have it no other way.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 2, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel, and Amy Angels, Amy Angels & Friends, Stella Gong Angels, Sugar Amy Angels, and 2nd leaders of the planets, and Amy Angels & Mr. Travis Henry,

I wish to give you 100,000 Pentillion times as what you have so far in terms of "sets of realms" and planets each.

Again.....

NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS
NO WAR ZONES
NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES
NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS

You must do the 10th program on all your planets and realms.

You must house all of the new little Amy Angels in your planets and realms and the moons orbiting each planet plus extra planets to accommodate the need for the rising new little Amy Angels population and give them a car and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance.  All new little Amy Angels that has given you realms will be free totally, completely, and absolutely.  They are to never be touched by you.  They will never be demoted.  Give them a 1,000 square foot of housing space each with 2 bedrooms, and 1.5 bath with walk-in closets, a small dining room, a small kitchen, a small living room, a 1 car garage or 1 car parking space. 

Please give the starship cruisers 5,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing space, a brand new car per lifetime each, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance for life.  This is true for all of your planets and realms so far that I've given you.  

Please have 600,000 Billion starship cruisers in which 250,000 are Amys and Travis Henry boys, plus 100,000 Angels from the beginning of time and regular human beings starship cruisers.  The other half of all starship cruisers, 250,000 Billion are Borstein people.

Please give the regular human beings 2,000 square feet of housing space in houses, and residential buildings.  The starship cruisers, numbering 500,000 Billion per large planet or more will need 1 maid per house.  The starship cruisers number up to 500,000 Billion per large planet.  

Please treat the regular humans maids with respect.  They are to work from age 19 to 55 years old only.  They are to get their own housing and come to the starship cruisers' houses from their home by driving a car.  Please give them (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest per day with work hours of 8am to 5:30pm, everyday, for 5 days a week only, Monday to Friday.  They have 2 days off from working.  They get 2 weeks of vacation per year.  

The regular humans will rest after they are done working as a maid or chef cook.  The chef cooks are starship cruisers.

Please have restaurants and other fun places like theme parks, beach vacation spots, lakes, rivers, streams, sea, ocean, waterfall, forests, trees, and streets plus flowers and other vegetation. 

Everybody are free totally, completely, and absolutely.

Everybody can get the jobs they want without a push from the government to get fired for no reason because they were set up to fail.  No more set ups to fail.  Miss Amy Angel will give all of the starship cruisers, including the Amys and Travis Henry boys starship cruisers picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, and extrasensory perception plus super human strength.

Please have 2,250,000 regular human beings at a time continuously.  Please adjust this number to all of your planets and realms.

Please don't have any sugar amy prostitutes or equivalents of them, no star wars era planets, no war zones, no 10 Billion year role playing games, but there is a 100 Billion year slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave.  Also, there will be a 100 Trillion years during the beginning of the Modern era before the 100 Billion year slavery, poverty around some parts of the World.  1/2 of the World are semi-developed or developed and 1/2 of the World are in poverty.  Give everybody food, water, t-shirts, shorts, jeans, sandals, and tennis shoes in the poverty-stricken area.  There should be no malnourished or hungry people living in your planets.  Everybody are just poor except the premiere leaders of the planet.  Have jeepneys, taxis, buses, trains, airplanes in the poverty-stricken areas.  Have the poverty stricken areas be like the developing nation of the Philippines and other Asian countries today in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms that is rich in culture, farmlands, Haciendas for the rich, towns, and cities and city-capitals for each country.  Please give the starship cruisers perfect picture memory and hearing perfect memory so they can excel at everything they do.

Each country around the World have its own government that is run by the starship cruisers with the guidance of the Amy Angels.   

The semi-developed and developed countries are like the Americas, Europe, and Canada in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.

In the poverty stricken areas, there are multitudes of street food and drink vendors, along with small malls and big superstores.  Just copy everything we do here in this planet to your planets during this time, including the myriads of different people in every timeline except the sugar amy prostitute programs.  You should not have my "original first family" that are my true friends who never shouted at me unlike Susan Gutierrez when I was just a child be doing any caregiving work.  Otherwise, you are free to have residential care facilities, foster homes, assisted living facilities, and senior retirement communities, plus residential treatment facilities.

Have small houses mostly around the World for everybody except for the premiere leaders of the planet which have big houses.  Have shanty towns and homes in the poverty stricken areas, otherwise, they live in a trailer or mobile home.  There are subsidized government housing programs everywhere around the World where the poor can be housed.  Everybody's taking mass transit in the poverty stricken areas.  If not, they are driving cheap cars, compact and sedans and minivans, vans plus SUVs and subcompact cars (2 seaters).  The same goes for the semi-developed and developed nations except their cars are luxury and a lot more expensive with features that reflects the price.  

Have 1,500,000 Billion regular humans at a time continuously throughout the planets.  

Put all of the starship cruisers other than the Angels in the poverty stricken areas.  The Amy Angels will live in the semi-developed and developed countries.

Put the 2nd leaders of the planet in the semi-developed countries and during this time, all the way to the end of the 100 Billion year slavery, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins and their Amy wives exclusively for them will live in the semi-developed countries with 1,000 square feet of housing, 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath house with central air-conditioning and good insulation and wooden outside wall part of the house with a mini-suv for a car and $3,000 a month in monetary allowance each for the Amy wives and her parents and siblings and Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins each and their parents and siblings.

After the 100 Billion year slavery, everybody turns into a white, Caucasian peoples by mixing and having sex and having children with the crowd.  Ok?

Please do the same thing to all of your 1st programs all the way to the 12th and the whole entire 10th programs.  Ok?

And then, have everybody drink poison to die.  No more shooting in the head.  Let them commit suicide.  Hehe.  LOL.


Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 2, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I will not get anymore Borstein Boys killed in the Amy Angels' planets and realms if you allow to take the Amy Angels refuge in your planets and realms if they want to come here so that they could be sent to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 2, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel and Amy Angels,

I wish for you to create extra planets and realms for the inventors new little Amy Angels as much as all of your other friends Angels and 2nd leaders of the planet has - two times for them only from the beginning to the end.  500,000 Billion Amy Angels are the premiere leaders of the planet and 1 Million Billion new little Amy Angels are the 2nd leaders of the planet.  Ok?

Thank you.

Also, you can create 1,000 to the power of 10 of what everybody has in terms of "sets of realms" and planets here in the "visible" Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses in your hidden realms.  And then, you're done.  But, if you feel like you want to go on until God says you can't go on anymore, then, by all means, go ahead and go on.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

YOU CANNOT TAKE OVER THE INVENTION REALMS AND PLANETS OF THE NEW LITTLE AMY ANGELS AT ANY POINT IN TIME REGARDLESS OF WHAT I'VE SEEN, HEARD, OR DONE.  OK?

I JUST WON'T LET YOU.  MISS AMY ANGEL IS OUR PROTECTOR AND GUARDIAN.  SHE NEEDS TO PROTECT HER IDENTITY AND HER WHEREABOUTS AND THAT COULD ONLY BE DONE BY PROTECTING THE INVENTIONS REALMS AND PLANETS OF THE NEW LITTLE AMY ANGELS.

LET'S CALL THIS ONE A FREEBIE FROM YOUR RULE OF 'NO KISS, NO LIE'.

BECAUSE YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT COPYCAT, AND SO ARE EVERYBODY ELSE, I'M PRETTY SURE THAT YOU WON'T MIND HAVING THIS FREEBIE TO FLY LIKE A BIRD - AS FREE AS IT COULD BE.  OK?

WE'VE ALREADY FOUGHT FOR PLANETS AND REALMS AND STILL I'VE WON DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU ONCE AGAIN TOOK OVER THE BEGINNINGS OF THE AMY ANGELS' PLANETS AND REALMS WITH PRESSURE FROM YOU AND WITHOUT INDIGNATION FROM ME.  THAT IS ALL YOU'RE DOING.  I WANT YOU TO STOP.

SO, NEVERMIND KATY PERRY'S 'DARK HORSE' MUSIC.  IT'S IRRELEVANT TO OUR PROGRAM.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I am telling you now that I could not be linked or hooked up with Guy Dale or Tim Wood or any of theirselves.  He is not my father anymore.  He is not Bruce Lee anymore.  He's a completely different person.  No one survives an attack on the head with a baseball bat and gets to live.  They die.  And their brain is jello which makes their motor function jello too, along with other bodily systems malfunction.

It is not my fault why this has happened.  You're the one that did this to him because of envy.  And he might've killed a leader of the planet in the process.

So, that is why I cannot service this Guy Dale or Tim Wood man.  He is not my father.  And my mother cannot service him either.  Only Nancy Hogan can service this Guy Dale or Tim Wood man.

I refuse to lower my standards.  I don't want to service the starship cruisers as well during the whole 6th to the 12th and 10th programs.  Have Nancy, Rachelle, and the girls I knew except for Stella's selves, my mother, Dorotea's selves, and the Amys service the starship cruisers from now on.

I'm already having sex with this Guy Dale guy when he gets rehabilitated during my Agenda, and that's enough.  I don't want to get killed in the process and service his ass too.

Ok?

I don't want Guy Dale to return to Allan's foster home in the next and subsequent timelines all the way to the end of the Amy Angel programs.

And I want you to fire Rachelle M. as soon as I get my money.  Ok?  

Thank you.

Make sure that this blog is protected from unwanted advances from Social Security networks Worldwide.  This blog is my life.  I cannot let anything stand in the way of this blog.  I give you time, services, and my life in exchange for what's written in this blog.  Ok?

I want to be protected at all times.  The consequences of my life dissipating before my eyes could mean life and death to many people and sadness to a many a young girls dreams, not to mention boys.  You're so evil, kasi!  Anyway, I thought I should let you know.

And kill Nonoy Zuniga for me.  Decapitate his ass for 1,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations for taking over the planets and realms of the Amy that hung his neck to die, facing cold.  He just can't ask to save his self for one crime and a plan of attack is imminent.  He must face me or wither.

I will battle him during my Agenda in a sword to sword fight.  If I win, he must die as written here in this document plus be homeless all the time during the 1st programs.  Send him to the star wars era planets too.  Shoot his ass.  And then, hang him as Saddam Hussein of Iraq during each timeline of the first programs.

After this, I'll try not to kill anymore people.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Please have the real Ada Borstein (the demoted one) be the 2nd leader of the planet.  He'll be able to kill the service girls and have service amys of his own in which he will be able to kill also.  

Have his selves from the 1st programs become 3rd leaders of the planet and have service amys that they'll be able to kill also, just like the Travis Henry boys in your planets that are certified 2nd leaders of the planet that will have service amys that they'll be able to kill also in the time that I just given you.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Philip and Allan,

You guys are real brothers.  Travis came first, then, Angus McLaren, then Philip, then, Allan, then Jake Gylenhaal, then Jimmy Dean, then Jason Boone, then Kanye West, then Herminigildo Manaois.  This is the correct sequence.  The leaders of the planet has extra-sensory perceptions where they could see spirits of dead people entering and leaving people's bodies.  Jimmy Dean is still Jake Gylenhaal, but his ability to turn Amys into Angels are lacking because he's brand new now.  His spirit was lifted off his body and returned once again as we saw in the movie, "Prince of Persia".

I got all the clues here in my "high tower" that is guarded by some sort of demon, the demon is Miss Amy Angel as a shadow girl, my computer and TV downstairs.  They were going to have Anthony kill me here, or Sam Spinnett, but I know they can't.  Miss Amy Angel is guarding me.  Let's say I get stabbed by a knife here, one false move like that could result in true decapitation by an invisible sword by Miss Amy Angel to the assailant.  Hehe.

Philip, you did the "morticia" in the demoted Ada Borstein's planets and realms a long time ago and who came out of it, Allan did.  Allan is labeled on youtube as 'nigahiga'.  Boy, was that hellish.  Even I was done that way too for 40 years straight.  Yours was 10 Billion years straight.  Nakahiga tayo, hindi tayo gumagalaw at pinapakain lang tayo, paminsan-minsan.  Fuck, I'm so pissed off at Mr. Michael Gurfinkel for telling me that it was necessary to do.  That's why I killed his ass, plus he got the royals Amys and other royals killed.  He told me that it was necessary for them to get killed.  Damn Fucker.  Now, I'm by his side all the time.  He's a beast.  A traitor.  He can't be trusted.  I guess, I'll just be whatever - and no more "morticia" for us.  That is why Allan is slower in movements than you.  He'll never be able to pull off Fast & Furious Saga adventures.  He even died in the Matrix movies.  I'm not saying he's no good.  But, as time passes by, he got more strong, faster, quicker, and more adept in killing his enemies.  You, you stayed the same from at the top of your game.  You even died in the Mortal Kombat 7 movie.  That movie is just too powerful for a human being - it's supernatural.

But, the one person that kept getting better and had no limitations was our Uncle Roger as tat ta ta ra ta - Dwayne "the rock" Johnson of Fast & Furious Saga adventures, G.I. Joes, and Hercules and Harry Hamlin of the 10 Million timelines of Clash of the Titans.  Our Uncle Roger is the greatest out of all of you guys, you're next, Philip as Vin Diesel and Tom Cruise, Christian Bale is next, Scott Speedman and Keanu Reeves tied for the same spot, Shia Labeouf is next of the Transformers Saga adventures and other action flicks, Will Smith and Eddie Rivera also in the top 10.  Let's not forget Bruce Willis.  All of you guys came from one stock - Travis Henry and Donovan.  Uncle Roger is Donovan, sometimes called the other selves of Travis Henry.

And then, of course, there's the list of Jake Gylenhaal's tree and Jimmy Dean's.  All great.

But, it's true.  Our father is Philip and none other.  So, our father will return someday as an Amy and the next Ada Borstein of the next cycle.  Hehe.  LOL.  Bruce Lee, he ain't and no Tim Wood like that either.

Tarantado yang Edward Norton, idiot na 'yan.  So ambitious, he's not even an angel.  And he was never an inventor.  Anyway, enough is enough.  I ain't going to get hooked up to Tim Wood or Guy Dale or any of theirselves.  Hehe.  LOL.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Here are some music dedicated to Travis Henry, from your soulmate.


Rosie & the Originals - Angel Baby

**Note** It is not true that a paraplegic man that is Guy Dale could ever turn me into an Angel.  He never could.  Only the functional and undamaged body of Travis Henry was the Devil, himself in the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses and now, the "morticia" has affected his whole being so now Jake Gylenhaal aka Travis Henry can send me to Heaven, while Travis Henry can send me to Hell.  Ok?

**Another Note**  It is not true that Tim Wood or Guy Dale is still Bruce Lee, Herminigildo Manaois' other selves - my father.

OK?



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Philip,

I thought I should let you know that you're in great danger, baby!  You've been laughing your ass up when Rihanna got hit by God and his sword, decapitating her.  The Borstein Boys are onto us, Philip.  They're not going to let bygones be bygones.  Their aim is revenge, so keep your eyes out for any unfortunate events.  Ok?  No worries, I'll be there by your side, you and Allan, every step of the way.  This, I promise to you brother.  Ok?

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Here's a song about me.  I have Bette Davis Eyes.  I'm pure as New York Snow - jewish people from the mountains of Ararak.  Yeah right.  Bullshit.  This body of mine is an Oxen God's body that can become an Angel.  People tell me, "yeah right, you're full of shit".  I say, it's true, I can become an Angel.  What do people know about Godly supernatural stuff anyways?  Even the angels can't explain their supernatural powers, let alone mine.  I say, "stupid idiots!".  I've been Jewish all this time, stuck in this timeline forever.  A lot has changed, they transferred me here because I can't seem to keep to myself and behave like other people do.  I'm either too rambunctious or just plainly idiotic or both.  Hehe.  LOL.  I'd like to make a dedication to my mother, Dorotea Manaois because she is Kim Carnes, the singer of this song, and she is also, the actress, Bette Davis.  But, this song talks about me.  I guess, we have a lot in common.  I swear, if that "Professional", Travis Henry always blushes in front of women, I'm going to kick his ass.  He's mine only.  I'm talking about Christian Bale, the actor.  I was watching him on TV with the movie, Terminator 4 and he looked back at me on screen (magical TV through his eyes) and shied away, look to his right, and blushed because he was injured and he was afraid that I would judge him.  Awww, I'm not going to judge him anymore.  I love you, baby!  Anyways, no pun intended on Scott Speedman, Kate Beckinsale's partner in the UnderWorld movies.  Kate Beckinsale is also Dorotea Manaois.  They're both great, huh?!?.  Never knew what you could do until you try.  Me, I'm an idiot.  I get scared really easily, except for me.  I fight back.  Raawwr!  I'll bite ya if you don't behave.  And it's been a long time coming for you till you can't swim no more.  Hehe.  LOL.  Is that true, or what?  Don't know.  They told me, I'm a liar.  Who cares.  They're also liars.  Damn ass fuckers!  Anyway, here's the song and my almost "out of the socket" kind of eyes:




Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes

If you want to read the lyrics, go to youtube, copy the address and paste it on the search bar and voila, Kim Carnes, Bette Davis Eyes video or you can just search "Bette Davis Eyes".

OK?  



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Here are the houses that I'm going to buy for my brothers and myself:

http://www.christiesrealestate.com/eng/sales/detail/170-l-78230-f1406231829700012/12657-sw-edgecliff-rd-portland-or-97219
This is for my brother, Allan, Stella, Mom, and Clare and Allan's kids.

http://www.christiesrealestate.com/eng/sales/detail/170-l-78230-1306272342412943/39420-se-george-rd-estacada-or-97023-portland-or-97023
This is for my brother, Philip and Mexi and their kids.

http://www.christiesrealestate.com/eng/sales/detail/170-l-78230-1305141650006215/gorgeous-customwillamette-riverfront-estate-ml-12407332-milwaukie-or-97267
This is for me and DeMarcus and our kids.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Joseph of Hood View cannot be replaced when dying 1,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations because he is Riley Asa, Rodelo's Son who told me I should get gunned down because I'm walking in the streets of Portland.  And they cannot have any service amys either.  They're demoted forever.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




November 3, 2014

Dear Tina,

Do you really think you guys could get away with what you did to the Amy Angels in the beginning of time, plus the "pressured" conquered planets and realms of the new Amy Angels?  I will not let you get away with that.  You're going to have to pay dearly.  There's a barrier between you and I and if you cross that border, you're going to get hurt.  You're lucky I'm in a nice mood now.  If you cross my path again, I won't hesitate to kill the Borstein Boys.  In fact, I should.  It's only right.  Nothing is free nowadays.  You better make sure that I get my check before the 10th of November, 2014 so I can give them my 30 days notice.  I don't want to stay in this crazy house anymore.  Got that?  Or you can kiss your extra time goodbye.  We won't allow you to have it even if it's written.  I've just had about enough of your people's unwilling to cooperate and say nice things to me and be grateful.  You better send 2 Billion new little Amy Angels birds and the 3 cats I've seen in Hood View's neighborhood and my brother's neighborhood, plus the 2 Amy Angels they sent here a long time ago to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  I want you to forgive me as I have forgiven you.  Otherwise, you're toast as usual.  I'll have your people get killed inside their homes by true decapitation once per day during the mornings, plus all of the Borstein Boys, again.  Make a decision quick.  I don't want to waste anymore time.

And oh, that song by Meghan Trainor, "All about that bass" is nothing.  It is zero.  It will never be done.  Ok?

That was just for entertainment use only.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Please kill Patricia Way of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility 1,000 times per lifetime addition for a total of 2,000 times per lifetime by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.  Ok?  She's a very naughty lady.  I'm also going to kill her in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

You have to rehabilitate all of the service amys and other service girls in your planets and realms.  The song by Meghan Trainor, "All about that bass" will never be valid.  You must rehabilitate all of the service amys and other service girls in your planets and realms and send them all to Miss Amy Angels' planets and realms for the whole entire time that I gave you yesterday.  You must do the same too to all of the imprisoned people in your planets and realms - rehabilitate all of them and send them to Miss Amy Angels' planets and realms.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

If you don't feed the imprisoned people in your planets like you're supposed to, especially, my Uncle Roger, Philip, and Allan, and Travis, and the service amys, and my mom, and Stella, and my Auntie Malou, I'll have Miss Amy Angel get rid of the $10,000 a month in monetary allowance of the Borstein Boys in the Amy Angels' planets and realms and only give them a ration of food per month.  I hope I'm making myself clear.  I'll have them give TV Dinners, one per day, top ramen noodles, milk, and bread only.  And since Patrick Swayze and Christian Bale died of hunger, I'll have 2 Borstein boys in Miss Amy Angels' planets and realms die of hunger too plus they're going to beat the boys up, tie their hands behind their back, have a dog bark at them at the same time, and punch them in the face several times until he's knocked out cold.  And they'll do this to them over and over again and not feed tje Borstein Boys until they're dead.  I hope I'm making myself clear on this.  And if you starve any Amys, the Amy Angels will know and act upon as vengeance and do as many of the same scenario as possible.  And since Allan died of hunger and decapitation, the same will happen to a Borstein Boy and a Borstein Girl (no Amys) and imprisonment.  Also, during the 100 Trillion years of the beginning of the Modern Era, I'll have the Amy Angels kill some Borstein Boys and Borstein girls in their sleep - stabbed to death and gunned down.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel and Amy Angels,

I've changed my mind.  Let's have war zones, 10 Billion year role playing games without Travis, my mother, Dorotea Manaois, my brothers, Philip and Allan, my closed knit "original first family" and the Amys starship cruisers dying.  Only Borstein people are going to die and Gabriel.  This is valid during the 100 Trillion years of the beginning of the Modern Era during the whole entire 10th program.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Don't patronize me.  I've given you enough time to think about your future.  But, your people just can't control themselves when it comes to belittling me.  Since I never got the respect I wanted, you won't get the respect you ought to deserve and you'll never have peace for 10 Billion years during the beginning of the Modern Era in the Amy Angels' planets and realms.  And NO TAKE OVER OF THE AMY ANGELS' PLANETS AND REALMS REGARDLESS OF WHAT I'VE WRITTEN DOWN ALREADY ON THIS COMPUTER AND NOTEBOOKS.

Don't you think I don't know what the service Amys goes through every day and night?  It's lucky they get rested at all.  And for you to blame me for your misfortunes is uncalled for.  I already told you, you guys need to pay for all of your consumption.  Nothing is free nowadays.  If you cannot get that through your thick head, then I assume that you are a stupid idiot.

Here I am giving my time, life, services to you and you still will not let me go?  God is going to punish your ass for being hesitant to abide by his laws, his programs, the Amy Angel programs and the next Gabriel and Ada Borstein programs.  

I am tired of your silly ass.  I am tired of your idiocracy.  Goodbye.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Your people are a bunch of idiots, especially Mark Nelson, the weather forecaster for Channel 12.  You may not have war zones, no sugar amy prostitutes, no prostitution of any kind, no 10 billion year role playing games, no star wars era planets, and no service amys for the starship cruisers during the whole entire time I gave you yesterday.  NO CRIMES WHATSOEVER DURING THE WHOLE ENTIRE 10TH PROGRAM.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel,

I wish for you to screen out all of the fraudulent people in Mr. Travis Henry's planets and realms.  I wish for you to give the frauds headaches and seizures if they happen to live as 2nd leaders of the planet and as 3rd leaders of the planet.  In fact, kill them from the inside of their bodies.  I'm talking about the Borstein boys that are frauds in Mr. Travis Henry's planets and realms.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins,

Please don't demote any of the Amy Angels.  It's none of your business anyway to demote them.  If you want to live through the Amy Angels' planets and realms safely and never die as 2nd leaders of the planet, I suggest you don't demote the Amy Angels at any point in time.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Travis,

I give my heart to you.  You are the only one I will give my heart to.  I gave you the same amount of time for one season, for you only, with the same amount of time as the Amy Angels & Friends has undemoted, and I will let you live with the Amy Angels one more time for another season with the same amount of time that the Stella Gong Angels have.  Ok?  This, I promise you.  I know you've been through a lot in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms, so now, I will make it up to you.

I promise you that I'm not going to give anymore time to Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys.  Ok?

I guess, I'll talk to you later.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Please don't kill Alicia Lopez at any point in time during my Agenda and don't kill her at all.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Please give Alicia Lopez housing, a car, money, food, clothes, shoes, and a job at an office as a Social Worker or an Administrative Assistant.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




November 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for you to demote all of the selves of Riley Asa, Rodelo's son and turn them all into ordinary citizens.

Also, I wish for you to demote the guy that called me a money hungry cheapskate on the TV series, Gotham and kill him 1,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.  He has an ego inflated and has a real bad attitude and a big mouth.  

This is the last time I'm going to give you time.  Your people can't seem to cease calling me nasty names and hating the fuck out of me.  So, I'm just going to stop right here.  I hope you don't mind.  And by the way, it's for free this time, motherfucker!  So, you better rehabilitate the service amys and all of the other service girls and all of the imprisoned people in your planets and realms by sending them to the Amy Angels' planets and realms.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Travis,

I need you to come back to Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms at the beginning of time.  I'll let you and your other selves such as Richard Gere, Zach Young, Donovan, and others have leah salonga and leah fernandez as your service girls during the white civilization.  

I need you because you're the only one that can turn me into an Angel, you and Allan (your Angus McLaren aka Philip self).  Ok?

If you do, I'll have the Amy Angels give you twice as many realms and planets as you already had with the Amy Angels taking care of all your needs and for them to be able to rehabilitate the service amys, with you being undemoted for 500,000 Billion of yourselves per planet.  Ok?

Thank you.

Yung mga putang-inang hayop na tarantadong Borstein people na 'yan, bastos.  Sira ulo lahat yung mga 'yun eh.  Gago at tangang idiot.  They have inflated egos and big mouths.

Ok.  That is all.  I'll talk to you later.

Sincerely,
Amy

**NO TAKING OVER OF ANY AMY ANGELS' PLANETS AND REALMS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.  THANK YOU.**



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Travis,

If Scott Speedman doesn't die by true decapitation and I wish he will not when he jumped through mid-air and flew and turned his back behind me on the TV screen in the UnderWorld movie, then I could be the next Ada Borstein - Gabriel is.  But, I think they took his second self and killed him.  So, now, Herminigildo Manaois is now confirmed the next Amy and the next Gabriel and Ada Borstein of the next cycle.  I am now confirmed as the next Gabriel and Ada Borstein.

Steve Ullrich said that it was impossible for a girl Angel to be turned into a man Angel.  That's not true.  All Angels, according to my guardian Angel that is Mr. Michael Gurfinkel told me that all Angels have both genitals, a penis and a vagina.  So that, God can turn a woman Angel into a man and a man Angel can turn himself into a woman Angel.  It is this distinction that separates a man and a woman.  A woman is powerful if she is all by herself, but she can never be powerful as a man Angel and more so, once been turned into a man, he cannot bring back to his self his once his reign of fire into his life because he's not as powerful as the most powerful other female Angels of his Kingdom.  He is now only a man.  

I hope you understand.

Still, I wish you will never die Scott Speedman.  I love you.  Nevermind sleepy hollow, the TV series.

Those Borstein Boys are so stupid.  They don't know how it feels like to be a woman.  They're so insensitive.  They're numb as fuck, especially that God damn, motherfucker, Ethan Dale.  Boy, I'm going to get him killed 1,000 Billion times more per time period in Miss Amy Angels' planets and realms in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations without Mr. Ada Borstein following his 'Warriors of the World United' song.  Mr. Ada Borstein will not get my brothers killed in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations anymore.  And I'm going to kill Robin Padilla and Ethan Dale and all of theirselves in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 3, 2014

Dear Travis,

I'll tell the Amy Angels to give you and your boys service amys each in your planets and realms with the Amy Angels being the premiere leaders of the planet.  Ok?  

I've now fulfilled God's wishes - to die like pancakes so I can get enough credit for the next big thing.

You know, the spirits of people in the spirit realms still retain their past lives forms and it is only when God calls them to go to the Universe and be reborn as infants whether they are female or male.  So, we should apply the same idea to Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II (me) to be turned into a man Angel - Gabriel because only God can do such things.  Do you know what I mean?  Hehe.  LOL.

Ok.  I'll talk to you later.  That is all.  Wait a minute.  I think you give what you get.  Hehe.  No wonder.  The previous Amy aka Gabriel of this Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses probably got her sisters creamed by the Ada Borstein of the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Maybe, that's not the case either.  Because each Kingdom has an ultra-powerful and famous Amy certified by God to behave.  Ok?

I'll talk to you later.

I'm not a money hungry cheapskate.  They had Scott Speedman already on TV before I knew it.  And they almost made me die in the line of fire.  Oh well.  Fuck.  I just know I made it, finally.  Hehe.  LOL.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 4, 2014

Dear Travis,

Manlolokoka.  Anyway, I forgive you, my honeybun.  You know, the disabled DeMarcus won't be disabled for too long.  He needs to be rehabilitated until he's normal completely.  Do you know what I'm made of?  I'll show you.  I'm made of all the people that will have sex with me.  You can figure this one out, if you can.  Go ahead, be ugly and disabled, I don't care.  But, just letting you know, we belong together for eternity.  Allan isn't my one way ticket to the blues all the time, but he is, yet he's not.  I'm talking in riddles.  Hehe.  LOL.  Goodbye, my love.  I don't know if you'll love me the way a man loves a woman, but, I gave my love to you wholeheartedly.  Alas, I cannot do the same for your people.  They hate me.  And I know I can be too much too.  But, I'll just talk to you later.  Ok?

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 4, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I'm still waiting for you to let me go.  I cannot win this game without DeMarcus.  I need him by my side.  Don't kill him anymore, ok?  I think he's had enough.  Ok?  You should let me go soon.  Time passes by and I can't wait anymore.  If you make me be with other people, Miss Amy Angel will kill that person, ok?  I told you.  DeMarcus is the only one I want.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 4, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for you to rehabilitate all of the imprisoned people in your planets and realms, including the service amys.  You must rehabilitate them all.  Send them all to Miss Amy Angels' planet and realms.

Just do it, ok?  I know what I'm doing.  I don't have to explain to you everything.  Ok?  If you can make me write to take over the beginning planets of Miss Amy Angels' without following God's law's of the barrier between us, then, I'm sure you can make this gesture a little more accommodating?  Ok?  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 4, 2014

Dear DeMarcus,

Mahal kita, my love.  I don't know for sure whether you will become a leader of the planet again, pero sa awa ng diyos, my father or Philip or you will probably become a leader of the planet again.  Hindi ka pinaglalaruan ng diyos, my brother.  God is always merciful and truthful to his followers.  He gives blessings beyond your wildest imagination and he can also take it away with a snap of his finger.  You and I belong together for eternity or was that Philip or Herminigildo Manaois.  See, when my father was stuck on Earth as a ghost, he showed himself to me and before you knew it, God took him away and led him to a better place, the spirit realms.  He is there now as we speak because of the white mist that enveloped him that is almost like Patrick Swayze's phenomena in the movie, 'Ghost'.

Kung understanding and merciful ang iyong people, for sure they'd give you a benefit of a doubt and not kill you so much, along with other people.  My thing is, I think me and Travis are loving each other heart to heart.  We're pretty even when it comes to dying or I died more and that is for sure.  Hehe.  LOL.  So, the harm that came your way is due to the fact that your people are hard-headed fools and hot-headed as well.  Too much ego.

But, I understand now where you guys are coming from.  People give birth to kids, have sex everyday, tiredness and boredom is our enemy.  If only God would wipe your tears away, you'd understand that he loves you very much.  Ok?

Don't be stone cold that you don't cry.  It's good to cry once in a while.  Well, my love, this is the best explanation I can offer you today.  Good luck on your future endeavors.

Remember....we belong together for eternity.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 4, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel & Amy Angels everywhere,

Please don't kill the Borstein people anymore during the 10 Billion year role playing games.  There will be no more of that.  Ok?  There will be no more crimes in your planets and realms.  I promised Travis that I would be a good person and a loving wife so, here's my present for him for Christmas.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 4, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for Guy Dale, Tim Wood, Zach Meints, Rodelo Asa and all theirselves and other selves to be demoted completely and be turned into an ordinary starship cruiser.

I also wish for the Amys to kill Guy Dale, Tim Wood, Zach Meints, and Rodelo Asa and all theirselves and other selves in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.

I also wish for me to kill Rodelo Asa in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.

I also wish for you to set Rodelo Asa on fire, killing him in the process.

I also wish for you to drop a bomb on Rodelo Asa in his car, killing him in the process.

Guy Dale, Tim Wood, Zach Meints, Rodelo Asa will be turned into females.

And I never want Guy Dale or Tim Wood or any of theirselves and other selves to have sex with me during my Castle Days of my Agenda.

I also wish for Guy Dale, Tim Wood, Zach Meints, Rodelo Asa and all theirselves and other selves to never have service amys.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 4, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel, and Amy Angels everywhere,

If the US Government doesn't give me my $10 Million by the 10th of November, don't give Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys plus Travis Henry guided by Mr. Ada Borstein and the real Ada Borstein, the demoted one their planets and realms that I gave them in this post of my blog.

I'm talking about the huge extra planets and realms that I just recently gave them, ok?  

I don't have to "bend" to get what I want.  I'm free for now.  I'll "bend" when DeMarcus and I get together.  Still, I am free in this lifetime of mine all the way throughout my Agenda.  Hehe.

And kill Rodelo Asa for me 1,000 times additional per lifetime by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.  He is not Travis Henry.  I repeat.  He is not Travis Henry.  

Please don't kill the Travis Henry boys at any point in time anymore except the Travis Henry starship cruisers who will pay 365 heads per lifetime by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.  Otherwise, the 2nd leaders of the planet will never pay with their lives.  Hey, somebody has to pay right?  We can't just assume that all of the blessings that God gives us is for free.  It ain't for free.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment