Search This Blog

Thursday, October 30, 2014

October 30 - November 1, 2014 Letters

October 30 - November 1, 2014 Letters:

October 30, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel,

Please don't turn my mom, Dorotea Manaois into a prostitute for the starship cruisers in your planets and realms during your 1st programs.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



October 31, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel,

I wish for the Amy wives of Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins to have regular human maids 3 times a week, plus weekends during the time that I gave them after Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys are done, all the way to the end of the entire 10th program.

Also, let's set free all of the girls and boys at Hood View Residential Treatment Facility and Instar Place, and Royal Palms Hotel Building from working as maids for you after when Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys are done.

Also, I'd like all of the Travis Henry Boys, the Amys that are myselves, sugar Amys, other Amys that are not Borstein people to have picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, and extrasensory perception plus super human strength.  Let's have the Borstein people do the same.  While we're at it, let's have all starship cruisers have picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, extrasensory perception, plus super human strength.  This is during the whole entire 10th program.  Make sure you give the Amys that are myselves what I'm asking for.  Ok?  So, they could excel in everything they do, all the way to the end.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



October 31, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I'm tired of catering for your people while other people get minimal things in your planets and realms during the 1st program.  Not only that you probably had the Amys become your maids for your people during the other programs.

It's time you and I settle something that is heart to heart.  I say the starship cruisers are going to do what I want them to do in exchange for the best possible housing, cars, money, food, services like spa, restaurants, hair salons, massage therapy, physical therapy, and other pampering services, material things, and a whole lot more for a limited amount of work.

I gave them 5 lifetimes of "work" and 8 lifetimes of "rest".  That's all you need.  I'm not going to adjust anymore of my writing if I don't think it could benefit everybody.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



October 31, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel,

When the starship cruisers are "working" as athletes, please don't make them work anymore after the age of 35 years old.  They will work from age 19 to 35 years old only.  After that, they will "rest" and not work anymore for that lifetime.

Reward the athletes with the finest houses around and sports cars or flying cars.

All of the starship cruisers will become athletes, except for the builders of the planet.  The builders of the planet are the ones that build houses, buildings, streets, roads, sewer system, bridges, freeways, etc.  Ok?  Give the builders of the planet a complimentary ticket to fly to the beaches for a job well done to get massage therapy and spa and hair salon package.

Have chauffeured limosines that are 4 door Sedans available for anyone needing a ride anywhere.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



October 31, 2014

Dear Sam Spinnett,

You're an asshole, a no good, stupid asshole.  You'd let other people service the Amys for the very same reason why they should and that is to get realms.  It's only for one lifetime per time period, Sam.  And yes, there are gazillions of time periods.  

Does your people reward other people that works for them?  Hmmm.... let me guess, no!  So, don't tell me any fucking shit before I fucking kick your ass.  

You are in no boundary to tell me what or what I shouldn't do.  I earned my way to get the freedom that I want and you're not going to take that away from me.  Do you hear me?  Or I'll have you killed in Miss Amy Angels' planets and realms.

It's best that you stay here in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.  If you do go over to Miss Amy Angel's planets and realms, I'll have you killed 2 more heads per lifetime for being abusive to me.  And you're a stupid jerk.

No amount of advice can make me want to not do what I want to write in this blog.  Never.  This is my blog and Rachelle has got no steak on me.  That damn bitch!

There are other blogs far worse than my blogs with murder scenes on youtube.  Mine is just as worse.

I'm not going to recant anything.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 



October 31, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel,

Please kill Afton, the mulato girl of the "Court House" by the time she gets to your planets and realms.  She's done.  And she's not going to get even with me.  Kill her by true decapitation and all of herselves.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



October 31, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Please have Stephanie Victor get "rested" for the whole 1 Million years of the beginning of the Modern Era and the 10 Billion year slavery except for the 1st and 2nd and up to 10th lifetimes of caregiving work.

Please do the same for Mey L Saechao.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



October 31, 2014

Dear Kayla,

Please don't be prejudice against me.  All of the people that entered this house will become service girls or will service the Amys and each other.  

The workers here at Hood View and other "caregiving" places are "unwanted" people.  They are not Borstein people.  I repeat, they are not Borstein people.  Only top management are Borstein people and some Amys.

Makikita mo at papatayin ko si Rachelle at si Afton sa ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations forever without them getting even with me.

Yung mga taong walang dangal at walang kahihiyan at walang utak at walang damdamin at basta kumakapit na lang sa patalim at nanglilliit ng iba na mas malaki pa sa kanila ay mga taong hindi ko bibigyan ng pera.  Isa ka na duon.  Kaya, I'll just see you na lang sa Castle Days ko, kung makikita pa kita duon, otherwise, I'm back here again next time and so on and on.

Alam mo namang pare-pareho lang tayo dito pa sa ngayon.  Mahal naman kita, Kayla.  Bibigyan na lang kita ng pera.  Magpapasensiya na lang ako.  Ok?

Alam mo, napakabait ko na.  At ang tarantadong Heidi of the Court House said, "I'm so nice".  Papatayin ko yun at lahat ng sarili ng ate bernadette mendoza ko sa ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations from now to forever.

My only wish is to become an Angel, be a leader of the planet with the Amy Angels and to become Gabriel and Ada Borstein in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



October 31, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Time is slipping and I don't think I can wait any longer.  You must let me go and have my program start or miss another year of wasteful productivity.  I'm already 41 years old and I'm not getting any younger.  I hope you know.

I have 5 years from the time I start to be with DeMarcus Bishop.  

Also, I wish that every single one of the people at foster homes, residential care facilities, and assisted living communities plus senior retirement homes will die by true decapitation if there are feces and urine being handled there.

Miss Amy Angel said that she's going to kill by an invisible dagger or sword that is Christopher Nichols if you turn me into a sugar amy prostitute first.


Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



October 31, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel,

Please have Jake Gylenhaal have sex with the Amys 2 times per time period only and then at the end after the Amys are done with their Agenda to become Amy Angels.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



October 31, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel,

Please demote all of the Travis Henry boys in your planets and realms except for 1 Million of them per planet.  Please give the demoted Travis Henry boys magical powers like picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, and super human strength only. Ok?  This is a change from what I've written last night.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



October 31, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for 1,000 selves of Manny Guerrero and Jethro Purganan to be sent to the Amy Angels' planets and realms as starship cruisers.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



October 31, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I can tell that you're in distress.  Just because I chose Jake Gylenhaal as my "champion" and "knight in white shining armor" doesn't mean I've forgotten about Travis Henry.  You see, no one does it like Jake.  Not Allan, not Gabriel, not Snoop Dogg, not anyone except Jake and Travis.  With Travis' record of unhealthy situations for the Amys, everytime he has sex with the Amys, he sends them to Hell.  But, not Allan.  Not Gabriel.  Allan, however cannot send the Amys to Hell or Heaven, but Jake Gylenhaal only.  I guess, same thing.  I guess, Allan could as well, but, I doubt it.

Don't pick on the Persian people just because they're on top of the food chain.  It's time that Brown people get the recognition they deserve.  Hehe.  LOL.  Ok?

I know you're Jewish, but you're half Mexican.  Hehe.  LOL.

I'll talk to you later.  

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 1, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel,

Please kill the Borstein boys and Travis Henry boys that are in your planets and realms 3,650 heads per lifetime in ancient egypt and other ancient civilization by true decapitation during the whole entire 10th program.  Ok?

Don't kill my brothers, Philip and Allan only, DeMarcus Bishop, my Uncles Rey and Roger and Jake Gylenhaal.  Kill Sam Spinnett for me.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 1, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel,

Please make sure that all and every single one of Mr. Ada Borstein's, the Borstein Boys, and the Travis Henry boys' starship cruisers and theirselves that are going to be living at your planets and realms lose their memory before they live in your planets and realms.  Ok?  You cannot afford to have walking around there as dangerous people.  Ok?

But, if they did your 1st programs in your planets and realms, please don't erase their memories, ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 1, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for you to give Travis Henry, the homeless man that I saw on the streets not too long ago, driving a tricyle full of wood branches from a tree this house to shelter him during the first lifetimes of my Agenda:


9135 SE Taylor St., Portland, OR  97216
Ok?Give him food, clothes, shoes, and cable TV.
Also, I wish for you to give the homeless man I saw on the Gresham max station that had a seizure there in the streets, this house so that he could be sheltered:
3115 NE Prescott St.  Portland, OR  97211
Ok? Give him food, clothes, shoes, and cable TV.
Thank you.
Make sure they take a shower everyday, shave everyday, change their clothes everyday, brush their teeth at least once or twice a day, and comb their hair.
Thank you.
Sincerely,Amy


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


November 1, 2014
Dear Miss Amy Angel,
Anyone who has raped me or killed me here at Hood View Residential Treatment Facility, Instar Place, and the Royal Palms Hotel Building, all of the houses I've lived in at any point in time, shoot them in the head by gunshot, invisible ok?
And you can kill Christopher Nichols by true decapitation 12 times per lifetime additional during the whole entire 10th program.
Sincerely,Amy


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


November 1, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I changed my mind about having the weather be rainy and cold during the first 5 years of my vacation after I get my money from the government this month.  Instead, I want it to be normal.  Where the weather is sunny and hot, let it be.  But, I want an 85 degree fahrenheit sunshine here in Portland and other surrounding areas in Oregon and wherever I go or at.  Ok?  Please make this change. 
Thank you.
Sincerely,Amy


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


November 1, 2014
Dear starship cruisers,
I promise you I will not harm you anymore.  You'll only die 365 heads per lifetime for the regular human beings starship cruisers, 730 heads per lifetime for the Borstein people and Travis Henry people, and 3,650 heads per lifetime for the Borstein Boys and Travis Henry boys by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations in Miss Amy Angels' planets and realms.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,Amy


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 1, 2014
Dear Miss Amy Angel,
Please create extra planets for each realms that you have for the new little Amy Angels.  This is valid from the 1st programs all the way to the 12th and 10th programs.  Ok?  Give 2 new little Amy Angels in a 2,000 square foot space of housing in houses or residential buildings, plus a luxury car, $10,000 a month in monetary allowance, fine clothes, fine shoes, luxury beauty & hygiene products, fine jewelry and accessories each.  Ok?  Don't kill any new little Amy Angels.  Don't make them commit suicide.  They are to live all the way to the end.  Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,Amy


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


November 1, 2014
Dear Miss Amy Angel,
Out of 600,000 Billion starship cruisers, only 50,000 Billion of those are Borstein people and 250,000 Billion are starship cruiser Amys and 300,000 Billion are regular human beings starship cruisers.
The other starship cruisers are the 2nd leaders of the planet, Amy Angels, Stella Gong Angels, Sugar Amy Angels, and their spouses if they have one, and the premiere leaders of the planet.  Ok?
We need to pay for the Amy Angels' consumption, so we're going to do it with the Amy starship cruisers, not the Angels.  Let's have the Amy starship cruisers pay 730 heads per lifetime only.  Ok?
And don't kill the "Royal Amys turn Amy Angels".  They are to be left alone.  Ok?  The Amys are royalty.  The moment you kill the Royal Amys is the moment your life will cease to exist.  You'll never become Royalty again.
It is the life you give that gives life back to you.  And if you take life then death will take your life away from you.
That's why the Borstein people got demoted by God, it is because they took too many lives.  They were ungrateful, demeaning people.  Dapat nga wala sila diyan sa pugad mo eh.  They never took care of other people.  There's always something wrong or something missing from their lives, the other people, I mean.  The Borstein people are mean sons-of-bitches.
Oh yeah.  And I just realized that this body is an Oxen God's body turned human turned Amy Angels turned Goddess Angels.  The Oxen Gods were magical beings from the start anyway.  They fed on human flesh and they created the first Earth planet until the damn forsaken Angels from the beginning of time took over and conquered the Oxen Gods - pardon my language.  I don't mean to have a meaningful outlook of the Devil God, Bahala's programs.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,Amy


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


November 1, 2014
Dear Darlene,
You are not the queen of hearts.  You're just a nobody.  I'm the queen of hearts kasi nagkakarandapa ang mga lalake sa akin kapag sinabi kong, "i'll be your queen of hearts for today".  Ni sa arte nga at ganda, wala ka sa kalingkingan ko eh.  Pag-nahawakan na ako ng isang "diyos", lalo akong gumaganda.  Pag ordinaryong tao lang ang humawak sa akin, wala akong ganda.  Pero, ikaw ay has-been na.  Wala kang ganda.  Ang pangit mo nga most of the time eh.  Gargoyle ka pa.  At least, when I'm a gargoyle na brunette, maganda ako.  Hehe.
Wala ka namang ginawang importante.  You're not even royalty during the history of mankind.  Ano yung pinagmamalake mo, yung magical pyramid?  Akin yun eh.  Hindi sayo 'yun.  At isang smile o kindat ko lang kay Travis, hinihimatay na siya, nagbablush.  Ikaw, gusto mo lagi kang Angel.  Ako hindi.  Ang hanap ko ay tunay na pagmamahal.  Yung mga taong inggit lang sa akin katulad nung Japayokeng Tagalog na hinalupak ng kambing na nagsabi sa akin na, "banal na aso, santong kabayo, natatawa ako sayo, hihihihi".  Sira ulo yung mga taong ganuon sa planets ko at saka bakla yung mga 'yun.  Hindi sila na tunay na lalake.  Kung alin pa yung babae, yun pa ang nagmamalake at yung mga lalake ay maliit.  Tsipatlong!
Tatawa na lang ako rito.  Sulat yan ng aking mahal at guardian angel eh.  Buti pa ang guardian angel ko, nakahanap ng isda na mag-tetake care sa kanya.  Alright?  Just as long as he doesn't get demoted.  Miss Amy Angel, tawagin natin, huwag mo daw i-demote si Mr. Michael Gurfinkel at saka si Mr. Justin Eakins.  Ok?  Alright.  Thank you.
Sorry, Darlene, si Amy na ito.  Kung hindi ka nagpost ng picture ng iyong anak na nakasuot ng Alice in Wonderland costume at pagkatapos sinabi mo pang "off with their heads", eh di sana kaibigan kita ngayon.  Pati si Princess Alice sinakyan mo na rin ng kawalang-hiyaan.  Nadamay pa yata ang iyong anak, Darlene.  Anyway, walang sisihan ah?  Ok.  
Anyway, that is all.
Sincerely,Amy








No comments:

Post a Comment