November 5, 2014
Dear Amy Angels & Mr. Travis Henry,
I wish for you to kill the Borstein Boys, 500,000 Billion of them per planet, per time period, per timeline, per realm by true decapitation inside their homes without any service amys. They will be grouped in 4 Borstein Boys each per 2,000 square foot home with 4 bedroom, 2.5 baths with living room, dining room, and kitchen. They may go outside of the house 1 day a week and drive around. Give them a 1 car each, and $5,000 a month in monetary allowance. Give them clothes, shoes, hygiene products, and food. They have to clean their house everyday except for 1 day a week, their outside happenings per week. Please let them watch TV, listen to radio, play video games or computer games, read books and go to school online. Let them listen to my monologue. This document is valid for the whole entire two seasons of Mr. Travis Henry's time that I gave him recently.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 5, 2014
Dear Miss Amy Angel & Amy Angels everywhere,
We're going to resume killing the Borstein Boys in your planets and realms after 1/4 of each season in your planets and realms. There will be 250,000 Billion Borstein Boys per time period, per timeline, per planet, per realm that will die by true decapitation inside their homes. They will be grouped in 4 Borstein Boys each per 2,000 square foot home with 4 bedroom, 2.5 baths with living room, dining room, and kitchen. They may go outside of the house 1 day a week and drive around. Give them a 1 car each, and $5,000 a month in monetary allowance. Give them clothes, shoes, hygiene products, and food. They have to clean their house everyday except for 1 day a week, their outside happenings per week. Please let them watch TV, listen to radio, play video games or computer games, read books and go to school online. Let them listen to my monologue.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 5, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You have to rehabilitate all of the imprisoned people in your planets and realms by sending them to Miss Amy Angels' planets and realms. She will create enough planets and realms to accommodate them. NO TAKE OVERS OF THE AMY ANGELS' PLANETS AND REALMS.
Send them to Amy Angels' planets and realms every other 1,000 times 1,000,000 "sets of realms". Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 5, 2014
Dear Miss Amy Angel & Amy Angels,
When Mr. Ada Borstein sends all of the imprisoned people in his planets and realms every other 1,000 times 1 Million "sets of realms", please rehabilitate them for 10 times as starship cruisers. Ok? Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
NO MATTER IF I LISTEN AND READ THE LYRICS ON THIS COMPUTER ABOUT THE SONG, 'MASTERPIECE' BY ATLANTIC STARR - YOU AND YOUR BOYS STILL CANNOT TAKE OVER THE INVENTION PLANETS OF THE NEW LITTLE AMY ANGELS.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for 250 and 1,000 selves each of Manny Guerrero and Jethro Purganan to be sent to Mr. Travis Henry's planets and realms, starting in the 4th program so that they could become 3rd leaders of the planet.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please make sure that there are 1,000 selves of Manny Guerrero and Jethro Purganan each that is living as starship cruisers in your planets and realms and that you're also going to send them to the Amy Angels & Mr. Travis Henry's planets and realms and the Amy Angels' planets and realms. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please make sure that there are 1,000 selves of Anthony Escalderon and Mark King Asa living in your planets and realms each as starship cruisers and that you're also going to send them to the Amy Angels & Mr. Travis Henry's planets and realms and the Amy Angels' planets and realms. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6, 2014
Dear Miss Amy Angel,
I wish that in your hidden planets and realms, there are 3 types of planets per galaxy per realm.
One type is where you are blonde just like the other Amy Angels in the visible planets and realms of the Amy Angels and that your civilization is just like theirs too with everything I've written for people is just like your civilizations too per planet.
The second type of planets are where you're blonde and that you live in a Castle and have servants to cater to all of your needs. All other regular human beings living in your planets are peasants. They are all free people.
The third type of planets is when you're a white person, dark haired or blonde with blue eyes or green eyes and that you live in a mini-Castle and that you have slaves to cater to your every need.
Ok?
Thank you.
You can do whatever you want in your planets and realms. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6, 2014
Dear Rodelo Asa,
You're an idiot. You said, I should "bend". Fuck you, moron. You don't know what you're saying. I don't know who you are, but you just got demoted. They'll demote your ass. And I'll kill you too in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations along with your wife, I'll kill her too in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.
Gina Asa is not me. She's a Borstein Girl. Mapungay ang kanyang mga mata. Mine isn't mapungay.
You've abused me too much in that building of yours. You're going to pay dearly for that. You're going to get chopped in the head for every time you abused me in that Royal Palms building of yours. Asshole!
Anyway, you're nothing but a common thief. You have no smarts, no intelligence, no looks. You're just a piece of trash.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6, 2014
Dear Mr. Travis Henry,
You're either going to be a dark haired Travis Henry or a blonde one, but I prefer a blonde Travis Henry for the service amys. Let's do it this way, half of your are dark haired Travis Henry look and a blonde haired Travis Henry look during your whole entire time that I gave you and will give you some more, if I want to. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6, 2014
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
Please don't let the Borstein Boys outside of the house for 1 day a week if they don't rehabilitate all of the imprisoned people in their planets and realms as planned already. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6, 2014
Dear Amy Angels & Mr. Travis Henry,
I wish that the service amys & the Travis Henry boys have 4,000 square feet of space per couple in all of you guys' planets and realms. That's 500,000 Billion 4,000 square feet houses per time period, per timeline, per planet - nice dream houses, ok?
And then, you're going to build 5,000 to 10,000 square foot houses with landscaping and swimming pools that number up to 100,000 houses additional for Mr. Travis Henry and his former service amy wives (half of them) or borstein girls (half of them). Ok? Give them 2 to 3 maids each per house. This is per time period, per timeline, per planet - nice, different variations of architectural type of houses. Ok? The Travis Henry boys will not kill their wives in the mansions that you're going to have built.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6, 2014
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
I wish for you to give the starship cruisers a 2,000 square foot to 8,000 square foot house per couple or per family with or without swimming pools - half has swimming pools, the other half doesn't per time period, per timeline, per planet. Let's have landscaping too for each house, for all of the houses in your planets and realms. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6, 2014
Dear Travis,
It is true. Philip that is Herminigildo Manaois aka Allan Manaois is the next Amy and the next Gabriel of the next cycle.
Do you want to know why I said this? Because according to Mr. Michael Gurfinkel, Philip was decapitated by God, himself as an man-Angel in one of the planets of Mr. Ada Borstein's inside his home. This is to signify that God can appear out of nowhere and take your head off if necessary. I don't think no other Angels from the beginning of time would do this. This is like decapitating the white Amy Angels in Hell, except Philip is free inside his home. Hehe. Well, the Amy Angels were free too before they died in Hell.
The second revelation is that Philip and Amy was taken from Mr. Ada Borstein's planets to live in the blue people's Worlds that Mr. Ada Borstein calls Avatar. They made a movie about it. It's like humans with a different way of life and looks, different principles in life, yet not so far off from being peaceful people among theirselves if they continuously have great magical powers. They test God's willingness to let newcomers stay by the magical powers God gives them. Otherwise, they're toast.
So, now, we have physical evidence that Herminigildo Manaois aka Jimmy Dean aka Jake Gylenhaal aka Allan Manaois aka Philip Manaois aka Angus McLaren aka Travis Henry is the next Amy and the next Gabriel and Ada Borstein of the next cycle of God's program.
Travis, you are my chosen white and black knight after all. The moment I saw you across my house walking in the streets, I knew I had to have you. I can't wait until we're together in the next lifetime of ours. It would be fun. We're going to have a fun time together and only true lovers of the same equality in freedom, intelligence, i don't know about smarts, i'm not very smart for now and livelihood belongs together. I wish Philip and I will never do the "morticia" by the way. Thank you.
I love you, Travis. Black people are dumb. Hehe. LOL. Thalia Emerson got the disabledness of DeMarcus Bishop, but I'm an idiot still, all the way to the end. DeMarcus got my intelligence and smarts. That's all he got.
It's still Herminigildo Manaois that won because God gave him a dark, greyish hat to wear signifying him as the true bearer of winning the prize. I think so, anyway. You've come a long way from being a nobody to a doubled prized, one time costly priced gentleman. I'm talking about your planets and realms is one prize, plus your future as a leader of the planet again is another prize, while you only pay once for the both of your prizes. Hehe. Not so bad.
Ok.
I'll talk to you later.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
**Don't worry. I will not give anymore service amys or planets and realms and service amys to Daniel Kasaback, Eli Manning, and Peyton Manning. If I do, the whole thing about God killing Rihanna would be nothing. It's still there, but this is what Mr. Ada Borstein is thinking anyway. Ok? So, we're set. Only a few milestone to go and we're done. I swear, if Mr. Ada Borstein doesn't give me my $10 Million by November 10, 2014, he doesn't get the planets and realms that I gave him 11 days ago. Hehe. Ok? Thank you.**
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
How can you equate me with my mother? She's been demoted. She's just a human being now. And she got demoted by God already. Anyways, you don't have to follow my note in the previous document about Daniel Kasaback and his other selves, I meant don't give them service amys still, but know that they got no steak on me. You should follow what God has instructed you to do, but also know that Mina is not my equal. She never will be.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6, 2014
I wish for you to send your most top of the leader of the planet (1/4 of them) and your Borstein Boys (3/4) of them to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. This is a change from what was written last time by Mr. Michael Gurfinkel. Mr. Michael Gurfinkel was wanting all top leaders of the planet to go to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. I want all of you guys, all Borstein Boys, not only the top ladder of success to pay with your lives in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for you to send me my $10 Million by certified mail from the US Dept. of Treasury with a letter stating that I don't have to pay an income tax on the large sum of money and that it is a valid check from the United States Government as a form of a business transaction. If there are anymore questions, they may call Mr. Ada Borstein's phone number (the demoted one) so that he can explain to them that it is a legal check backed by the US Dept. of Finance and that he also would explain that he is a member representative of the US Dept. of Treasury. Ok? Please send the check along with that letter. Just in case I need to call Mr. Ada Borstein at his house in Washington, DC. Please move him there and give him a 10,000 square foot mansion with swimming pool and landscaping or garden. Ok? His phone number should be a 1800 number and his cell phone number. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I will wait until the 11th of November to write what I need to write. I don't want you getting more time. And I will stop at "4" and close all of my writings for the day. And if you still don't let me go, I am willing to wait until the next lifetime so that I can not be with DeMarcus anymore, but be with Travis Henry as planned.
I want your promise to protect me and keep me in a foster home that I will choose to move to. Ok? This blog is just too much for me to be happy as an individual. A little bit more time would cause me to cry uncontrollably.
I am in no hurry anymore, like I said. Just promise you will not take me to jail because I could get in trouble there. I need my freedom. If you don't give me my freedom, I'll have Miss Amy Angel decapitate Rachelle Mullen or whomever reported me to the police about this blog by Miss Amy Angel's invicible sword. By that time, I would be in jail and exonerated of all counts of murder against the police calling perpetrators.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish that Guy Dale, Tim Wood, Zach Meints, Rodelo Asa and all theirselves and other selves will never have service amys regardless of what you give me or what I've seen and read or what I've been told. Ok?
I don't like people who treat me as an ugly trash and expects a beautiful maiden to service them because after all I am who the beautiful maidens are.
And do the same for Eddie Rivera and William K. Asa and William T. Asa. They need to respect me just a little bit even if I am servicing their ass. At this point, don't bother letting them do that, ok? They'll never get any service amys whatsoever. Ok?
It's hard to keep up with life and expect to be normal but people treat you like shit and wants you to be a vegetable. You guys will be sorry you've ever crossed me.
Ok? Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6, 2014
Dear Philip and Allan,
You are both Travis Henry. Before Philip became his self, he was Angus McLaren, the 2nd lifetime Travis Henry of the Amys turn Amy Angels. Allan, however is Christopher Nichols aka Charleton Heston aka Christian Bale of the movie, "Gods and Kings", a ten-commandments movie.
Philip's nickname is "Roscoe", "Roldan", or in other words, "Romance" for having romantic liasons with the Amys. Allan's nickname is "Lance", "Lancelot", Al, "Ali", and Allan for being Christopher Nichols in whom he has sex with his sugar amy bride that becomes a prostitute for the starship cruisers during the 10 Billion year slavery.
So, far, I still could not think which one. I'm thinking it's probably my father for sure that's the next Amy and the next Gabriel and Ada Borstein because Philip is a beginning of time Earth Philip God and that all of the Amy Angels from the beginning of time all died in Hell.
I'm sorry, Philip. You could've been it, but we'll never know for sure which one, don't we?
Mr. Michael Gurfinkel said, the beginning of time Amy Angels that went to Hell is the reverse of Philip Manaois as Earth Philip God. These are no mistakes. Everything points out to Philip as the only winner of the prize in the next cycle. However, DeMarcus is the next Travis Henry of the next cycle. Brothers to brothers. So, both of you are still winners.
Ok?
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You cannot cheat me at any point in time even if I ate "cheetos" crunchy chips. You cannot cheat me in giving Guy Dale, Tim Wood, Zach Meints, and Rodelo Asa some service amys. Their service girls is Nancy Hogan and Rosalinda Asa with Rosalinda Asa being 3/4 of the time.
Make sure that you stop giving Guy Dale, Tim Wood, Zach Meints, and Rodelo Asa the service amys that I gave them for 1,000 Billion times of them in the beginning of our programs. Stop it right away at the 2nd program. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You and I must work towards some equality in our relationship. I really don't want to kill you or your people anymore, but I fear there are discrepancies in our relationship as being humans with the rights to freedom, the rights to not get hurt, the rights to get a job, the rights to earn a living, the rights to all of the nice things you provide your people with the same costs or price that your people endures.
Now, I'm going to have all of your Borstein people only to die of crimes and other mischiefs during the 10 Million Billion Trillion "sets of realms" of the 1st program of the Amy Angels everywhere, plus send them to the star wars era planets and plus do a "Jerry Springer" type of show that will have Jerry Springer as the host of his own show so somebody could throw a chair against him - his own people. I'll have Steve Wilkos and all other stars that did TV shows like Jerry Springer.
There will be no Amys, Travis Henrys or other people that will die of crimes and other mischiefs like robbery or punching people in the face while getting a cell phone and they will all not be sent to the star wars era planets unlike your people, Mr. Ada Borstein.
THERE ARE NO TAKE OVER OF ANY AMY ANGELS' PLANETS AND REALMS.
You may not have more than 1 Million, 2 Thousand and 30 "sets of realms" for your 1st programs - one and only time.
This document cannot be averted anymore. I've seen too much injustice on TV. I am sorry.
You must still send the black cat, the grey cat, the white with black spots cat that I've seen so far, 2 Billion new little Amy Angels that were birds turn human again, 1 Billion new little Amy Angels, Nicole Kidman, Reeva Steenkamp, and Madeleine Stow, plus Shauna Manaois De La Cruz to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
I am truly sorry.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 7, 2014
Dear Miss Amy Angel and Amy Angels everywhere,
Go ahead and have the Borstein people die of crimes and other mischiefs with the other starship cruisers killing them in the process. Don't give them cars or jobs, if you do, they have to pay 1 head by true decapitation per car, per job and give them $20 a week for spending money only. House them in 1,000 to 2,000 square foot homes that are not dream homes and house them in mobile homes and trailer parks.
Don't kill the Travis Henry people, the Amys, and all other starship cruisers.
This document is valid for the 1 Million, 2 Thousand, 90 "sets of realms" of your 1st program. This is a change from yesterday.
Also, I wish that all starship cruisers be able to live in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations and kill people by soft killings.
Please have Rosalinda Asa be your sugar babe prostitute for the starship cruisers. Do exactly as you would have to her as they did to the Amys. Her escort is Christopher Nichols again. Don't kill Christopher Nichols 1 Million times per time period. She has a 250 bedroom Red Castle every other 1,000 years and every 50,000 years after that.
Please don't kill my Uncle Rey, Uncle Roger, Auntie Malou, Auntie Jocelyn, Reggie, Josh Mendoza, my mom, Dorotea Manaois, my father, Herminigildo Manaois, Jimmy Dean, Jake Gylenhaal, Allan, Philip, Travis, and the Amys.
Make sure that you make all of the people responsible for my father, Herminigildo Manaois' car accident in Saudi Arabia.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 6, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I'm sorry if I had your people killed during the 1st programs of Miss Amy Angels' planets and realms. I wasn't going to but I saw another Amy killed on TV. Don't expect me to love you if you're constantly killing me and doing me wrong. Ok? And your Pussycat Dolls, "Buttons" music video are for whores and pimps and ordinary people, not leaders of the planet just like Katy Perry, "Dark Horse" music video, even though Katy Perry is far from ordinary.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 7, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
During your whole entire 10th program time that I'm going to give you soon, on the 11th of November, there will be no Amy starship cruisers that will become maids for your people. Half of the starship cruisers are your people and half are the Amys, Travis Henry, Angels from the beginning of time, and regular human beings.
There will be no large mansions built for your people and everybody else - only 2,000 square feet per couple to 8,000 square feet per family. You have to use regular human maids for each household of starship cruisers to clean their house. The maids will start working from age 19 years old to 55 years old. Give them (1) hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest. Their work hours are 8am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday only. They get Saturdays and Sundays off. The maids have their own housing. They will be given a car, a $10,000 a month in monetary allowance, clothes, shoes, beauty & hygiene products, uniforms, and jewelry and accessories.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 7, 2014
Dear William K. Asa (William Asa Jr.),
I know that you're white. You came from the white civilization. To tell you the truth, you came from my program planets before they sent you back to the white civilization and erased your memory.
Travis Henry is you in one of the timelines of the Amys turn Amy Angels. You became a pornstar. And then, you were casted on 'Glee', the TV series. You were the male choir teacher there.
So, don't be looking at me like up and down or with heavy targeting eyes or I'll kick your ass. You're in my house, you don't do any shit like that to the people who lives in that house and their family. That's why everybody has a house they call home. It's a sanctuary and it's private from probing eyes and evil eyes. So, guard your house like it's your last.
And no, I don't chase you. I see a lot of WILL SMITH posts on facebook saying, "oh, don't chase people. if they really want to come to your life, they will stay". I said, "what the fuck was that all about?".
I know who chases me all the time - Travis Henry, even if he doesn't want to admit it. I chase him too. We're soulmates. Stella is your soulmate now. The little Amys turn Amy Angels are done with you. Thank you for your patience.
Too bad, I can't say, "you can stay" to my timeline Travis Henry. He's the last and original pa naman just like me. You see he died in a spaceship in the arms of Nicolas Cage aka Allan Manaois aka Christopher Nichols aka Charleton Heston aka Christian Bale aka Travis Henry. My Travis fought with Nicolas Cage and lossed. He died in the process. He got hit with a metal rod in his head.
And no, he is not Guy Dale or Tim Wood or any of Tim Wood or Guy Dale's selves and other selves. Guy Dale or Tim Wood or any of theirselves and other selves will never have me as their service amys.
Thank you.
I now know what the Borstein people are trying to do. They're trying to set me up for failure. Well, it's never going to work. Understand?
So, I'll talk to you later.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 7, 2014
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
Please put to sleep at night all of the starship cruisers other than the Angels and regular humans and 2nd leaders of the planet in all of your planets and realms from the 1st program to the 12th and 10th programs. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 7, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please put to sleep my "original first family" members after their memories were erased and now, they are feeling like new shining stars. Ok? This is valid for one lifetime only.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 7, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
My Uncle Roger is free totally, completely, and absolutely during the Amy Angel Programs and the sugar Amy Angel Programs.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 7, 2014
Dear Miss Amy Angel,
This is my final wish for your 1st programs. Don't have the Borstein people die of crimes and other mischief for more than 1 Million, 2 Thousand and 90 "sets of realms" - one time only - no duplication. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 7, 2014
Dear Miss Amy Angel and Amy Angels everywhere,
Go ahead and have the Borstein people die of crimes and other mischiefs with the other starship cruisers killing them in the process. Don't give them cars or jobs, if you do, they have to pay 1 head by true decapitation per car, per job and give them $20 a week for spending money only. House them in 1,000 to 2,000 square foot homes that are not dream homes and house them in mobile homes and trailer parks. For your chef cooks, and builders of the planet, give the chef cooks 2,000 square foot dream homes and the builders of the planet, 2,000 square foot to 4,000 square foot dream homes. For the people that doesn't live in the dream homes, give them a semi-good furniture and kitchen appliances, plus washer and dryer. For the people that lives in the dream homes, give them top of the line furniture and furnishings, plus household appliances. Give them all clothes, shoes, food, jewelry, and accessories, plus beauty & hygiene products.
Don't kill the Travis Henry people, the Amys, and all other starship cruisers.
This document is valid for the 1 Million, 2 Thousand, 90 "sets of realms" of your 1st program. This is a change from yesterday. We're not going to kill them for the whole entire time of 10 Million Billion Trillion times 5 "sets of realms". OK?
Also, I wish that all starship cruisers be able to live in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations and kill people by soft killings.
Please have Rosalinda Asa be your sugar babe prostitute for the starship cruisers. Do exactly as you would have to her as they did to the Amys. Her escort is Christopher Nichols again. Don't kill Christopher Nichols 1 Million times per time period. She has a 250 bedroom Red Castle every other 1,000 years and every 50,000 years after that.
Please don't kill my Uncle Rey, Uncle Roger, Auntie Malou, Auntie Jocelyn, Reggie, Josh Mendoza, my mom, Dorotea Manaois, my father, Herminigildo Manaois, Jimmy Dean, Jake Gylenhaal, Allan, Philip, Travis, and the Amys.
Make sure that you make all of the people responsible for my father, Herminigildo Manaois' car accident in Saudi Arabia, including the Amys.
The Amys have 4,000 square foot homes to 6,000 square foot homes with different variations of architectural designs. The Travis Henry people have 1,000 to 4,000 square foot homes with different variations of architectural designs. All other starship cruisers will get 1,000 to 6,000 square foot homes with different architectural designs. Ok? Give them all top of the line clothes, shoes, jewelry, accessories, beauty & hygiene products. Give them all a car, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance. Please do the same for my "original first family" that is written on this document.
Thank you.
Please don't hurt my Uncle Roger. He is dying like hotcakes in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms already.
NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S PLANETS AND REALMS.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 7, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to give this house to Stephanie of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility:
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3424-SW-14th-Ave-Portland-OR-97239/53935996_zpid/
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 7, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to give this house to Mey of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility,
Katy Perry signifies that they will be Princesses in my Castle Days, and so is Katy Perry.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 7, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to give this house to Tina of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility,
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 7, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to give this house to Kayla of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility,
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 7, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish that Katy Perry and the all members of my "original first family" will become princes and princesses in the Amy Angels Program from now to forever.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 8, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to give this house to Jethro of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility,
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 8, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to give this house to Sara of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility,
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 8, 2014
Dear Amy Angels,
Go ahead and have 500,000 Billion each of Travis Henry boys and Borstein Boys be your chef cooks in all of your planets and realms. This is valid for all of your planets and realms from the beginning all the way to the end of the time I gave you.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 8, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please kill Sam Spinnett 1,000 Billion times per time period in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations from now to forever by true decapitation.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 8, 2014
Dear Miss Amy Angel,
Please kill 250,000 Billion selves of Sam Spinnett in your planets and realms per time period by true decapitation inside his home. There are no service amys for him. Group him in 4 selves per 2,000 square foot house. He gets to go outside of his house 1 day a week, Mondays to drive around and do what he likes to do. Ok? Give him a car and $5,000 a month in monetary allowance. He can watch TV, read books, play video games and computer games, go to school online, shop online, and have a day off from cleaning his house and cooking his meals on his days off (Mondays). Ok? Alright.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy



































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment