Search This Blog

Sunday, November 16, 2014

More letters for November 16 - November 18, 2014

More letters for November 16 - November 18, 2014:

November 16, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish to give this house to Rachelle of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility:

http://www.kathyhallproperties.idxco.com/idx/4641/photoGallery.php?idxID=037&listingID=14199026




















And I'm going to give her this yacht:


















And I wish to give this car to Rachelle:




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 18, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I don't want Thalia Emerson paying more than 2 seasons of "sets of realms".  Her service must stop at the one and only, first 2 seasons of "sets of realms".  Ok?  NO MORE, NO LESS.  

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 18, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish to give these 6 houses to 6 of the real Mr. Ada Borstein (the demoted one) during my very first lifetime and my first lifetimes of my Agenda plus the first lifetimes of the Amys in the Amy Angel Programs all the way to the end:







and I wish to give these yachts to them also:







and then, give them a ferrari spider and ferrari italia plus bugatti veyron each.

Please give them a yacht crew from:  https://www.luxyachts.com/crew#.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 18, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Please give the homeless people in Gresham, Oregon, permanent housing during my Agenda.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy





No comments:

Post a Comment