November 19, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein and Miss Amy Angel,
We're going to have to postpone our engagements. I need to treat my sprained ankle first. It will probably take me 2 to 3 months to heal. After that, we can begin our program. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 19, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please kill Rosa, the chef cook at Hood View Residential Treatment Facility by 1,000 times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations from now to forever. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 19, 2014
Dear Miss Amy Angel,
Please get rid of all of Tina and Rosa of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility's selves when they get into your planets and realms from the beginning of your 1st program by true decapitation ok? They don't go on. They're done.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 19, 2014
Dear God,
Please hear me. I wish that you would find me a suitable partner, a different partner each time. You see, I've had it with unfairness and down right discrimination. Be true to me, Oh, Devil God, Bahala and give me a partner each time that is of my own people. I don't want to have a partner that is unfair, rude, prejudice, tarantado, and down right nasty to begin with no matter what his cost of life might've been.
I am ready to devote my whole entire life at your command in the programs that people write and hope that someday I might find peace in my heart.
Until then, I am here if you need me.
At your service, always,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 20, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please kill Rosa, the chef cook at Hood View Residential Treatment Facility for 100,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation as a service girl for Tim Wood and Guy Dale and all of Tim Wood and Guy Dale's selves and other selves since the beginning of our programs all the way to the end.
Thank you.
And also, turn all of the girls that were working at Hood View Residential Treatment Facility and Instar Place into service girls from now to forever - 1,000 Billion times each.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 20, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please kill Tim Wood and Guy Dale and all theirselves and other selves in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations by 1 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation. Do the same for Sam Spinnett.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 20, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Miss Stella Gong cannot be a service girl for any of her people at any point in time. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 20, 2014
Dear Angels leaders of the planet,
There will be no "reversal of fortune" here in this blog and other writings on my computer. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 20, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You drive a hard bargain. You deliberately turned me into an injured person so that you could keep me waiting longer. I wasn't going to hurt you further, but now, I realize that you're just a person that has a heart of a rock. Therefore, we will continue our program as is.
Since you had me deliberately injured, I shall have the Borstein Boys and the Travis Henry Boys in the Amy Angels' planets and realms die by true decapitation as planned already - 1 Million Billion inside their homes and 1 Million Billion in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations each. And then, I'll have Sam Spinnett die by true decapitation 1 Million Billion times per time period in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations in the Amy Angels' planets and realms. This is all the way to the end of your time.
You guys are crazy, you know that?
Sorry. And I'm not going to give your other selves like Travis Henry, philip, allan, demarcus, rey, roger, and ada borstein anymore planes and realms. But if I do, you still cannot use Thalia Emerson after the first 2 seasons of "sets of realms". But, if I don't, you still cannot use Thalia Emerson after the first 2 seasons of "sets of realms". Ok?
And you cannot use Thalia Emerson or any Amys other than the new little Amy Angels (only for 2 seasons of "sets of realms" each) from all of the Amys in the Amy Angel Programs.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 20, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I know that it seems like that God doesn't love us, but I can assure you that he does. I'm laughing because I find the whole thing funny. So, if God makes us cry, does that mean he doesn't love us anymore? Hehe. I bet that's true. LOL.
Well, let's get on to business. Let's have Roger Mendoza die by true decapitation, 1 Million Billion times per time period in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. Ok? He's only going to die 500,000 Billion times per time period in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations, additional.
And your Katy Perry song, "darkhorse" is a fraud. Watch the movie, "Ghost" by Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore and you'll soon understand that Miss Amy Angel had nothing to do with your doings. You did it to your own selves because that's what you are, a jerk!
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 21, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for the Amy starship cruisers to get $20 a week per lifetime during your 1st programs, plus clothing, housing, cars, shoes, food, and other necessities like beauty & hygiene products.
I gave your people $20 a week during the 1st programs of the Amy Angels. Now, it's time for you to do the same to us.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 21, 2014
Dear Amys,
It might take a while before we can get back on our feet. This is because the Borstein people played a nasty trick on me. Now, they're paying for it.
You see, Travis Henry is none other than Ada Borstein, himself. But, the Borstein people are not buying it. So, now, Travis Henry is dying like hotcakes. And in the middle of all of these are us. They're blaming it on me. And I don't want to service Travis Henry anymore because he's not supposed to get serviced by us. He's supposed to die in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations like what happened to Dwayne "the rock" Johnson, my Uncle Roger.
And God told Patrick Swayze to die in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations anyway. Hay, Naku! They're so huge kasi. And maybe, they're brand new people, but I doubt it. Ok?
So, hang on there, ok?
Love,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 21, 2014
Dear Tandea of LifeWorks, NW,
I don't know who you think you are, but since you have no idea of who I am, then you must not be a Borstein girl. You're just a black lady who is very prejudice against me. Since you don't understand a word I said, I'm not going to explain it to you. I'll just wish that you don't go on to the next round of the 2nd program.
By the time the first 1st program is over, you're done. You don't go on anymore. Ok? Sorry, but a lot of people get killed because they don't know how to yield or stop their naughty, little ways.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 21, 2014
Dear Tandea of LifeWorks, NW,
You cannot be sent to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. I will not let you.
You're probably wondering who I really am and why I'm here judging everybody. You see, the leaders of the planet that are Angels are just like me, blonde haired, blue eyed Angels that eat food, urinate, defecate, and then at times, uses magical powers. I don't have the magical powers yet. I won't get the magical powers until later after I'm done with my Agenda - the inventions, the battle dagger matches, and the star wars era planets that no one can do except Miss Amy Angel only. Yes, I am only one, but out of this one person came out the sands of time Angels - so numerous and multitudious that all other Angels anywhere seem to be small in comparison to us. But, don't let that fool you. The boy Angels are just as numerous as us but less than the usual.
I can tell by your name that you're not a Borstein girl. You're a human being. The Borstein girls' names are Kim, Christina, Mya, Elisabeth, and other girly names. They don't have african names to begin with.
Me, my name is Amalia - a white, European name. It's been used in the old world, white, nazi civilization, not russian. If you see Sadie Miller (yeah, she's me)'s name as Sadie Robertson of the Duck Dynasty's TV Show, her cover photo is of a Russian crescent moon dagger with a nazi sign in the middle. That just means, she's from the white civiilization, now, she's here with the Russians, so now, she's a white russian as well, not black russian for if she was a black russian like Tina of Hood View Residential Treatment Facillity, a Borstein girl, she would not have the nazi sign in the middle but 3 red stars instead.
Anyway, I say that because red stands for Jewish and the Borstein people are Jewish by heart. I want you figure out why I am here and what I stand for.
Anyways, I'll leave you to your imagination.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 21, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Since I'm such a softy, anyone that has sex with me first and kills me becomes a stone cold killer. Do you really think that I'm a softy? I don't think so either. By the time they're done with you, you'll wish you had never been born.
Anyway, you are going downhill. You are not and will not be able to take the killing mindset in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses, unless you're really, really bad.
Only the good die young. And I'm not a good person. People dog me from left to right and I've just had it.
Please don't give Reece of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility any nice housing. And don't give Kayla M. Wilson a car either, the next time she comes back here.
Thank you.
I'm willing to work with people who are willing to work with me. If they fail me, I shall punish them.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 21, 2014
Dear Amys,
If you were from the white civilization, you are me before I had sex with DeMarcus Bishop. If you are from the black civilization, you are me after I had sex with DeMarcus Bishop like Vanessa Williams, the singer/actress. Hehe. LOL. Anyway, I thought I'd let you know. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 21, 2014
Dear Tandea,
I'm going to have to kill you in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations and let the Amys do it too. I'm just not going to let you off the hook with you looking at me like I'm some kind of garbage.
You better believe me when I say that the new little Amy Angels invented everything that Mr. Ada Borstein has including his ass in Hell. Do I make myself clear? I am not just a sex slave being traded for fun. I am a human being who deserves everything that is high and mighty.
I'll feast on the Borstein people's eyes in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. Hehe. LOL.
Anyway, I don't owe anyone anything, not for one bit. I win and I win big, for me, for myself, and for all of me only. So, get that through your thick head. I'll go through and face the eyes of death over a Billion times and win. That's why I'll be a Goddess Angel because Miss Amy Angel is me. She's the only one that did my star wars era planet stories.
I'm a Goddess Angel because I'll be building my own planets when I become a Goddess leader of the planet, when Miss Amy Angel gives me magical powers. Mr. Michael Gurfinkel will make that happen for me because he knows all of the inventions of the new little Amy Angels. That also will turn me into a Goddess Angel.
The battle dagger matches, the building of planets and copying the new little Amy Angels' inventions, the star wars era planets (no halfway - halfways are for losers), the Amy Angel Program Agendas of the white weather Castle Days, the non-stop sex with Jake Gylenhaal will turn me into a Goddess Angel. Hehe. LOL.
Anyways, thank you for making my head clear up. Another insight from people I kill and conquer. I don't usually kill people if they don't act up first. Let's kill Kayla for 1,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation. She's a moron. She has no brain. I don't have to treat her right. She works here. I don't have to be her friend if only being a friend of hers I have to hear nasty things against me. I'm sorry, that's just one of my priorities and the reason I kill people. I'm responsible for my own behavior and I get punished sometimes for no reason. They know what's coming to them. They better know that I mean business.
Ok. Sorry, once again. I hope you're having a wonderful day.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 21, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for you to rehabilitate all of the men that you imprisoned in all of your planets and realms so far and all the way to the end of the time that I'm going to give you soon. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 21, 2014
Dear Rosa,
Fuck you and hope that the black borstein boys fuck you too. Can I help it if the former white borstein boys who are now black because they're stupid to turn themselves into black people in the black civilization (notice, no service amys there) wants to kill a white person like myself? I know, they've been shadow boys since the beginning of time, but, it's only recently that they turned the white people from the white civilization into black people in the black civilization, and also the ancient egyptian civilization because of the two shadows in the shadow realms that God showed Mr. Ada Borstein.
Anyway, you're the one that's ugly, bitch. Me, I'm beautiful. Gabriel is white, he's not black. It's only Ada Borstein that's black because he's going to die like hotcakes in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Or, maybe, I'm already black because I've been having sex with the white starship cruisers. I'm from the white civilization, a jew, a white, caucasian jew. I don't know. I just know that this song is about me and Travis.
Mr. Sandman - The Chordettes
Oh, I'm already black because they've been killing me as a service amy. I was a starship cruiser in the white civilization first before they turned me into a service amy and now, I'm a failing service amy so they've taken me from there and put me here in the new modern era, the modern era of the new little Amy Angels. You know how it goes in Hell where God kills human beings. If you're a black human slave, God kills you, the next person to be killed is a white, Chinese human slave, and then, the next to be killed is a black human slave, then, the next to be killed is a white, Chinese human slave. That's God's plan. If you're black, he can turn you into a white person. If you're white, he can turn you into a black person.
And since, I'm almost black, almost a shadow girl and then, I'll be having sex with a black man, plus white people that were black people in my whole entire Agenda (only white men), I'm still white, pure white as snow, a jew with dark, curly hair with white skin or a jew with dark, straight hair with white skin. The latter is the most likely for me. That's why Gabriel is white, so beautiful, so serene.
And my grandmother, Rosario Mendoza is pure white. Who knows where I've been. Hehe. Nauna kasi maging Angel si Rosario Mendoza kesa sa akin. I think this is probably my third time of having sex with white, formerly black starship cruisers because of my skin color. I don't know. A lot has changed since I wrote the Castle Days Program of the sugar amys. I had been a sugar amy prostitute before in a white, old, modern day era until the new little Amy Angels invented their stuff and now, I'm here and transferred the stuff here.
I bet, more than 3 times. Could be 10 or 20 times. Who knows. But, I keep remembering about the nazi Amys in the white civilization, myselves before I have sex with DeMarcus Bishop.
Oh well. Fuck. Who knows. But, let me tell you. You're the one that is ugly. Ok? If you don't like being black, then commit suicide, dumb ass. Tell Mr. Ada Borstein, you don't want to go on. But, in the future, from the 2nd program all the way to the 12th and 10th programs, everybody are white people during the timelines. It's only in the beginning of the modern era that they're colored and a few timelines that people are black.
Everything is well, hun. Don't commit suicide, ok? You have a lot of lifetimes that you haven't realized that is worth living for. Look at me. I don't mind being black. I like being black. I like black people. My brothers are black. My father was black. The only thing I don't like about black people are their language and their attitude and their big butts, and other characteristics. In other words, I like being a mulatto. Didn't you see my persian brothers? They're black beautiful. They're cute as heck. And they're tall too - 6 ft. tall. Their brown skin yells for pleasure, richness in bountiful. Ok?
So, ask Mr. Sandman to turn on his magic beam and give us a dream.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 22, 2014
Dear Kayla,
I'm sorry if I got you killed again, but you did it to your own self. I don't know why you guys are complaining to service me. It's not like we're going to do this forever, although forever is probably the case. I'm not the only one that's disabled, you know. And from the next lifetime and after, I'm no longer disabled.
There's 1,000 or more realms produced from each 1 new little Amy Angel. And you're not working for me to get the realms. You're working to get the realms for Mr. Ada Borstein.
I want you to treat me with kindness, with respect, with just about the friendship we have because your house that I'm going to give you is yours every time you work at Hood View just like Tina DeLeon Guerrero.
There's no telling when you'll not work at Hood View anymore, but enjoy it while you can because your gifts from me are all free with only a short amount of time that you have to pay for them as planned already.
And plus, after the 1st program, your housing is like a mansion, like the one you have soon, plus a mercedes benz or cadillac for a car (mercedes benz are what the white sugar amy prostitutes use in their castle days with christopher nichols and cadillacs are what black people use or humans in the blue man group era), plus $10,000/month in monetary allowance. You're rich, Kayla as a starship cruiser.
And even if you have to pay 1,000 to 2,000 Billion times per time period as a service girl, your 1,000 starship cruiser selves per planet are all free totally, completely, and absolutely after the 1st program. The only problem is that your selves that are service girls are not free.
Tell you what, we'll have Mr. Ada Borstein replace yourselves every 2 seasons of "sets of realms" with your non-service girl, much younger selves from this realm and other realms in the future to become a service girl each time. Ok? Same goes for the other service girls.
Sorry. But, I have a short fuse. I know that Gabriel is free here in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms, but Mr. Ada Borstein would just about kill Gabriel without due reason because of one little mistake. Mr. Ada Borstein is a jerk. Can you imagine, he killed Gabriel all the way to the end? Gago yun eh! Si Mr. Ada Borstein.
And according to the Nickelback song, "How you remind me", they killed DeMarcus and Gabriel the most, next Travis and my Uncle Roger, and then my Uncle Rey and my brothers, plus the starship cruisers. The service girls of the starship cruisers are never service amys, but starship cruiser babes - humans. I'm a giant Panda. I'm an Earth Angel. I'm not a regular human being.
I want to make sure that I don't service any other people other than the leaders of the planet and their other selves. OK?
You, you will service Gabriel and so does Nancy Hogan. Ok!
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 22, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You're going to pay dearly for what you did to my brother, Allan or DeMarcus. I don't owe you anything. I gave you wealth beyond belief. I gave you freedom. I gave you my services and my body. I gave you my life. I gave you people to conquer and enslave. And this is what you have for me?
You're an idiot. You are not wise. That's why you have to pay back the life that you took.
I gave you time. I gave you time to live. I gave you a house to live on (your realms).
And then, you're going to say, I owe you something? Bullshit! I die here in this house everyday because of your stupidity. I own you. I'm God here. You, you're only a messenger of God.
You have no right to take over any of the Amy Angels' planet and realms. And you cannot order them not to have sex either. They have their own minds and life. They will do what they want to do without you having anything to say about it.
Are you talking about your borstein people having sex with the Amy Angels? Who cares?
The invention realms are mine - the Amy Angels' ownership because it's our work, not yours, no matter what they did in those planets and realms.
You're an ass for taking over the beginning part of the Amy Angels' planet and realms. We shall kill you for it. Hang Neal Wadleigh to death as Saddam Hussein in the beginning of the Modern Era. I'm not talking about Travis Henry or my brother, Allan, but the man who had sex with me first. Damn ass bastard!
Anyway, the Amy Angels are not going to have sex with anyone. They're better than immerse themselves in filth and degradation and downright humiliation. Besides, they're leaders of the planet. They're not slaves. It's better to have them control of their own bodies than to mingle with filth.
And I don't owe you anything. Nothing. You owe me my Castle Days. And your one time existence of being a leader of the planet is all you'll ever have. Eventually, you're going to be demoted anyway or else, God will start anew in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. You'll only anger him for disobeying his program and his trust in you.
It's up to you to let me go or not. But, I'm not sticking around after the year, 2017 if you don't let me go by March 15, 2014.
I plan to go back to the Philippines in April/May, 2014 with my family and Uncles and their family.
And discipline Kayla. She is very rude to me. I treat her with utmost care and respect. But, if she cannot stand the heat, she shouldn't play. Enslave her like you do to me. If not, nevermind.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 22, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish that my Uncle Roger will be imprisoned only one time instead of dying in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. One time from beginning to end. And then, when you rehabilitate him, he will be free totally, completely, and absolutely. However, if he lives freely, he will pay an extra 365 heads per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations - no imprisonment whatsoever from the 1st program all the way to the 12th and 10th programs. Ok?
Or, I'll set him free by me getting imprisoned 365 times per time period from the beginning to the end. This is allowed.
You can take one or both.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
P.S. I love you, Uncle!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 22, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You'd like to show everybody that I don't care about myself. That's just typical of you, to discredit what I do all the time. What happens if I say, give the service amys poison to drink once they are done with their service time instead of shooting them with a gun in their head. If you don't and you shoot them in the head, I'll have the Amy Angels shoot down in the head every Borstein person in their planets and realms once the Amy Angels are done with their time.
You see, a big mistake like shooting the service amys after their service time is over is something I can't get over. What has been written before in the beginning is already done for.
So, we'll just get even.
You're so stupid as always. Don't let me go and you'll find yourselves dead before you know it.
Miss Amy Angel is undetectable. She can hide within a moment's notice in her hidden realms and multiply. Once she is many, she can take over all of your planets and realms with her and her entourage. I have no doubt whatsoever of what she can do.
That's why you better act fast if you want her. Otherwise, she is nowhere to be found - no magic, no realms. Only freedom can take you where you are now. No force of entry shall remain victorious. You know that. Us, Amys, we lose our wits every time we have sex with someone without heat being transferred inside our bodies.
Only time can tell whether you're willing to give up everything and let me go or stay and get killed. Besides, everything has been done before, or has it?
By the way, kill Angelica of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility 1,000 Billion more times per time period as a service girl for entering my room and messing with my blog without my permission.
This thing happens only once. You'll never get the realms anymore once I'm gone.
I'm not stupid. I know Travis Henry is a Borstein person.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 22, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish that Chuck Norris, the actor on TV will never have a service amy.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 22, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Travis Henry cannot and will not share your service amys in your planets and realms. I will give him his own sets of planets and realms with you as the premiere leader of the planet and him as 2nd leader of the planet. Otherwise, Travis Henry only lives as a regular starship cruiser in your own planets and realms.
Also, I cannot give you "half". But, I will give you a substantial amount though. Ok? Your boys and the Travis Henry boys will not get killed after your allotted time is over in the Amy Angels' planets and realms.
NO TAKE OVER OF ANY OF THE AMY ANGELS' PLANETS AND REALMS.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 22, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
There's been a change of rules. I wish for the sugar amys and Miss Stella Gong to be turned into service girls every other 2 seasons of "sets of realms" while the new little amy angels are service amys every other 2 seasons of "sets of realms" from the beginning all the way to "half" of all your planets and realms. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment