Search This Blog

Monday, November 24, 2014

November 23 - November 30, 2014 Letters

November 23 - November 30, 2014 Letters:

November 23, 2014

Dear Travis,

I am sorry if I caused you any pain.  For every inch of sacrifice, I gave you freedom, leadership, and the will to survive.  I also gave you wealth beyond recognition, my life, my services, and my body.  I gave you a house (realms to put your planets in), time to live, and built your planets for you.  Now, where can you find these wonderful gifts from anyone?

Now, you are a master of your own life, unlike your people here in this side of the Universe just because I loved you.  Now, wouldn't you think I deserve some respect from you?  If you call me 'Garbage', I'll have you beaten up, pound per pound, turn you into a WWE wrestler, and turn you into a boxer so people could beat your ass up.

You are a master of your own destiny in your house with the Amy Angels as your guide.  I'm sorry I cannot give you all of what you need, but, it's close to being responsible to everything.

You cannot share or be a Master of other peoples other than yourself, except for other designated peoples in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.  You're going to have to yield down and take precautions.  You cannot share the Borstein boys' girls.  In other words, you cannot share or take in pleasure to do pornographic material with the amy starship cruisers.  If you do, you're going to die by true decapitation 10,000 Billion times per time period in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations for the same amount of time that you preyed on the amy starship cruisers.  Ok?

I expect you to be a one-woman man each time.  No dogging around with other boys.  It's disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself.

In exchange for good behavior, I will give Mr. Travis Henry the same amount of time that I will give Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys.  Otherwise, I don't have to give you didly squat.

And then, I'll give you, philip, allan, jake, demarcus, rey, roger, jimmy, herminigildo, and the real Ada Borstein some time too.  They'll have freedom, and everything they need - fine clothes, fine shoes, the best of everything and service amys to take pleasure in and extinguish their life when the time comes.

That is why you're dying like a ton of hotcakes.  Because you are supposed to be an ordinary individual only.  But, you're not.  You are no ordinary individual.  You're an excellent individual with gentlemanly ways even though sometimes, you're a batman.  Yuck!  A giant hairy bat man.  Gross!  And a wolf.  Oh well.  Since I like dogs, I guess, the wolf is better.  But, batman?  Gross!

I wouldn't mind being a female human gargoyle like the Amy Angels in the Van Helsing movie.

Anyway, I thought you should know.

Travis, you do know that I don't have to give you anything or anyone for a slave, right, especially me?  That is why I want you to be true to me.  Let me know what is on your heart and mind.  If you hate me, that's ok.  I will not judge you.  But, if you call me, 'Garbage' and other names, you're going to die.  Ok?  

I have shared with you my interest in you.  I have shared with you my life.  So, if you're going to do me wrong, I will cut your head off and toss it in the trash can.  Ok?

You're going to have to pay 100,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation inside your house in groups of 4 in a 2,000 square foot dream home in the Amy Angels' planets and realms for the same amount of time that you had your own planets and realms.  Ok?

Anyways, I hope you have the time of your life.  Enjoy it while you can because not every day are you a Master of your own destiny and a Master of other people.

Don't worry, I'll give you one day a week to be able to go outside of your house as someone who is dying inside his home.  I'll rehabilitate you too and turn you into a starship cruiser after you're done.

The Borstein boys need to pay me 500,000 Billion times per time period instead of 2 Million Billion times per time period.  You, you only will pay 100,000 times per time period instead of 2 Million Billion times per time period.  Ok?

That is all for now.







Anyway, hope this one makes it into your heart.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 24, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for Mr. Jeff Gianola of KOIN 6 News, Channel 6 News to die 500,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations from the beginning to the end of all of your programs.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 24, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for Sanquita Rose Rogers of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility to never make it to the 2nd program and other programs beyond the 1st program.  I wish for her to die by true decapitation at the end of all herselves' lives in the 1st program.

Also, please decapitate her truly once a day while her other selves becomes a service girl for Robert Gibson.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 24, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

THERE WILL BE NO TAKE-OVER OF ANY OF THE INVENTION PLANETS AND REALMS OF THE NEW LITTLE AMY ANGELS.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 24, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

THERE WILL BE NO TAKE-OVER OF ANY OF THE AMY ANGELS' PLANETS AND REALMS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 24, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Please kill the author of the song, "MASTERPIECE" by Atlantic Starr by true decapitation 10,000 Billion times per time period and demote him and 1 Million of his selves from this planet then on.  He is only 5 of his selves that are leaders of the planet multiply by 2,000 in each planet from now on.  Demote all of his other selves that goes beyond that number in each planet from now to forever.  

The author is not me.  My song is called "Masterpiece" also, but I'm not the group called Atlantic Starr.  My name is Amy.  Amalia Mendoza Manaois.  I live in the Northwest region of the Pacific Northwest.  And no, I am not the starr that he's talking about.  I am zero star - a barren nebula.  My partner will die as a Chinese human slave in the beginning of time for he had no sons or daughters with me.  He is barren as a desert, full of sand.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 27, 2014

Dear Travis,

I've changed my mind again.  You can get it for free.  After all, you've suffered much already.  You, Philip, Allan, DeMarcus, Rey, Roger, Sam Spinnett & Jake Gylenhaal, are going to get service amy wives for free.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 27, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Under no circumstances is Daniel Kasaback and all his selves and other selves will ever get a service amy.  They must and cannot kill an Amy at any point in time.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 27, 2014

Dear People everywhere,

There's no such thing as free without giving something back.  Only very special people in my heart and who has gone through a whole lot of shit will get it for free.  Otherwise, you must pay.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 27, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Angel,

Please don't kill Daniel Kasaback anymore.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




November 27, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I've changed my mind again.  I wish that my mother, Dorotea Manaois and all herselves and other selves service Guy Dale and Tim Wood's selves and other selves.  Always replace them with fresh selves of theirs from this realm that I'm on every 2 seasons of "sets of realms".

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 27, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Could you please undo Gerard Butler's song, 'WARRIORS OF THE WORLD UNITE'?  I'd like to kill him without getting us killed along with him.  He shouldn't be ransoming other people with him.  He should be sold for slavery from Africa to the United States.  And then, hung to death while chained to a tree from his ankle.  

I'd like to do the same to some leaders of the planet, Borstein Boys.

Mabaho yung putanginang Ethan Dale 'yan - amoy tae!

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



November 27, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish to give the real Ada Borstein (the demoted one) 510 Pentillion times 500 Million seasons of "sets of realms" times 1,000.

Again.....

NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS
NO WAR ZONES
NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES
NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS

You must do the 10th program on all your planets and realms.

There are 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for each one of you with different variations in architectural style for you to have so that each of you may be happy (for the premiere leaders of the planet) and another 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for the 2nd leaders of the planet which are the benefactors of said "sets of realms".

You must house all of the new little Amy Angels in your planets and realms and the moons orbiting each planet plus extra planets to accommodate the need for the rising new little Amy Angels population and give them a car and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance.  All new little Amy Angels that has given you realms will be free totally, completely, and absolutely.  They will never be demoted.  Give them a 2,000 square foot of housing space each with 1 bedroom, and 1.5 bath with walk-in closets, a dining room, a kitchen, a living room, a 1 car garage or 1 car parking space each. 

Please give the starship cruisers 2,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing space, a brand new car per lifetime each, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance for life.  This is true for all of your planets and realms so far that I've given you.  

Please have 500,000 Billion starship cruisers in which 150,000 are Amys and Travis Henry boys, plus 100,000 Angels from the beginning of time and regular human beings starship cruisers.  The other half of all starship cruisers, 250,000 Billion are Borstein people.

Please give the regular human beings 2,000 square feet of housing space in houses, and residential buildings.  The starship cruisers, numbering 500,000 Billion per large planet or more will need 1 or 2 maids per house.  The starship cruisers number up to 500,000 Billion per large planet.  

Please treat the regular humans maids with respect.  They are to work from age 19 to 55 years old only.  They are to get their own housing and come to the starship cruisers' houses from their home by driving a car.  Please give them (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest per day with work hours of 8am to 5:30pm, everyday, for 5 days a week only, Monday to Friday.  They have 2 days off from working.  They get 2 weeks of vacation per year.  

The regular humans will rest after they are done working as a maid or chef cook.  The chef cooks are starship cruisers.

Please have restaurants and other fun places like theme parks, beach vacation spots, lakes, rivers, streams, sea, ocean, waterfall, forests, trees, and streets plus flowers and other vegetation. 

Everybody are free totally, completely, and absolutely.

Everybody can get the jobs they want without a push from the government to get fired for no reason because they were set up to fail.  No more set ups to fail.  Miss Amy Angel will give all of the starship cruisers, including the Amys and Travis Henry boys starship cruisers picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, and extrasensory perception plus super human strength.

I wish for the Amys to have Amys daughters, mothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, and grandmothers plus nieces.  No Borstein Amys for them.  I wish for the Amys to be with the Travis Henry boys and Angels from the beginning of time all the time.

Please don't have any sugar amy prostitutes or equivalents of them, no star wars era planets, no war zones, no 10 Billion year role playing games, but there is a 100 Billion year slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave.  Also, there will be a 100 Trillion years during the beginning of the Modern era before the 100 Billion year slavery, poverty around some parts of the World.  1/2 of the World are semi-developed or developed and 1/2 of the World are in poverty.  Give everybody food, water, t-shirts, shorts, jeans, sandals, and tennis shoes in the poverty-stricken area.  There should be no malnourished or hungry people living in your planets.  Everybody are just poor except the premiere leaders of the planet.  Have jeepneys, taxis, buses, trains, airplanes in the poverty-stricken areas.  Have the poverty stricken areas be like the developing nation of the Philippines and other Asian countries today in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms that is rich in culture, farmlands, Haciendas for the rich, towns, and cities and city-capitals for each country.  Please give the starship cruisers perfect picture memory and hearing perfect memory so they can excel at everything they do.

Each country around the World have its own government that is run by the starship cruisers with the guidance of the Borstein Boys.  

The semi-developed and developed countries are like the Americas, Europe, and Canada in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.

In the poverty stricken areas, there are multitudes of street food and drink vendors, along with small malls and big superstores.  Just copy everything we do here in this planet to your planets during this time, including the myriads of different people in every timeline except the sugar amy prostitute programs.  You should not have my "original first family" that are my true friends who never shouted at me unlike Susan Gutierrez when I was just a child be doing any caregiving work.  Otherwise, you are free to have residential care facilities, foster homes, assisted living facilities, and senior retirement communities, plus residential treatment facilities.

Have small houses mostly around the World for everybody except for the premiere leaders of the planet which have big houses.  Have shanty towns and homes in the poverty stricken areas, otherwise, they live in a trailer or mobile home.  There are subsidized government housing programs everywhere around the World where the poor can be housed.  Everybody's taking mass transit in the poverty stricken areas.  If not, they are driving cheap cars, compact and sedans and minivans, vans plus SUVs and subcompact cars (2 seaters).  The same goes for the semi-developed and developed nations except their cars are luxury and a lot more expensive with features that reflects the price.  

Have 750,000 Billion regular humans at a time continuously throughout the planets.  NO MORE CRIMES.  

Put the 2nd leaders of the planet in the semi-developed countries and during this time, all the way to the end of the 100 Billion year slavery, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins and their Amy wives exclusively for them will live in the semi-developed countries with 2,000 square feet of housing, 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath house with central air-conditioning and good insulation and wooden outside wall part of the house with a mini-suv for a car and $3,000 a month in monetary allowance each for the Amy wives and her parents and siblings and Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins each and their parents and siblings.

After the 100 Billion year slavery, everybody turns into a white, Caucasian peoples by mixing and having sex and having children with the crowd.  Ok?

Please do the same thing to all of your 1st programs all the way to the 12th and the whole entire 10th programs.  Ok?

The poverty stricken areas are for the 100 Billion years of the beginning of the modern era only and the 100 Trillion years of slavery.  After that, everybody will have 2,000 to 8,000 square foot of housing space with different variations of architectural style with fabulous furniture and furnishings.  In other words, everybody are rich.  Ok?  This is all the way to the end of the timeline.  Please do the 10th program after the slavery and beginning of the modern era.

You will have copies of half of all the new little Amy Angels as your service amys.  Have each one of you get a copy of a new little Amy Angel as your service amy for 1,000 times 10 Million Billion Trillion "sets of realms" each and then rehabilitate them by changing them with a new batch of copies of new little Amy Angels each time.  This is mandatory.  God wishes this is so.

OK?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment