My brother, Allan's New House:
My brother, Allan just bought a house. Here's the address: 2911 SE 164th Ave. Portland, Oregon 97236. Here's the website address he bought it from: http://www.redfin.com/OR/Portland/2911-SE-164th-Ave-97236/home/26573211.
It has 2 bedrooms on the first floor with a full size bathroom with bathtub, a full basement with a full size bathroom with shower, and a full size second floor master suite with a door keeping it private from the stairs downstairs. The basement has a door as well keeping it private from the first floor upstairs. It has a big backyard with lots of trees and bushes and flowering plants. I heard that they're going to build 5 bedrooms with 2 full size bathrooms in the backyard to turn it into a foster home. There will be a door separating the foster home from the front of the house.
Well, things are going fine. I'm just waiting to see when I will get my money, car, apartment, and house. Hehe. I wished for it to be done by February, 2015, next year. Ok?
We're having a house warming party and a birthday party there next month in August because Allan (Keanu Reeves, Michael Jackson among others), Auntie Malou (Lady Gaga), Auntie Jocelyn (Pussycat dolls lead singer, Nicole Scherzinger), and Auntie Linda (Shakira, Olivia Newton-John) all have their birthdays this coming month of August.
Allan's gotta buy new furnitures and other stuff. Fill it up with furnishings.
Things are moving along, slowly, but surely.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a house I'm thinking about buying once I get my $100 Million from the Government:
http://www.movoto.com/portland-or/2303-se-143rd-ave-portland-or-97233-491_14498454/
I plan to tear down the old blue house and build a residential treatment facility for the mentally handicapped and behavioral problems people. It's cheap. It's only $175K. It's a steal for that amount of money considering the lot is huge. Take a look.
No comments:
Post a Comment