Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2014

Letters again to important people:

July 14, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Supposedly, you're not able to get any Amy Angels from their realms and planets because God killed Rihanna.  Rihanna is one of you - a representative of your people - all of your people.  No matter what, even if you are the manager of the Amys, once they become an Angel, they cannot be taken back, no matter what.  

And you have no proof that Sandra Whitmeyer Angel, leader of the planet had sex with the starship cruisers.  She probably just followed Mexi around and found out all of Mexi's magic secrets.

You have no right to take Sandra back to your planets.  And the Katy Perry, ET video will be paid by William Asa Jr. from the Fantastic Four Movie and from his foster home as 2,000 Billion service girls from now to forever for getting Mexi and Sandra from their planets.

I told you.  If the girls meant business, nobody and I mean nobody can take them down.  

Also, please turn the TEMPEST Borstein girl on TV that was the star of the movie who did many magical powers and ordered a "spirit" and a "raven" into 1 Billion service girls and then, send her original self to the next kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  The Amys will never take her place as service girls.

Please turn William Asa Jr. from the Fantastic Four Movie into 4,000 Billion service girls that services the Borstein Boys from now to forever and I'll never service his ass or the ones from his foster home, the faggots.

NOBODY CAN DO WHAT THE AMY ANGELS DID AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TURN THEM INTO GARBAGE BECAUSE YOU'RE JEALOUS AND IDIOTIC.  AGAIN, I WISH FOR SANDRA AND MEXI TO NEVER BE TAKEN BACK TO YOUR PLANETS UNLESS THEY WANT TO COME HERE AND LIVE, NO MATTER WHAT THE COST.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



July 14, 2014

Dear Dolly (Sandra Whitmeyer Angel (I think - Mr. Michael Gurfinkel says so, but there's no certainty to that claim)),

I am not a liar.  What exactly are you calling me a liar for?  Are you just saying that to get through to my nerves or you really meant it because you don't know anything else other than 1940s civilization, the white civilization?

Anyway, please keep your opinions to yourself.  And yes, I'm the baby that God called, "Kuchi-kuchi" in the movie, "Witches of Eastwick", but now I got Howard Lien killed because he turned my brother's foster home into a pee house and he killed my brother, Allan too, half of the time.  That's why I wish for him to get killed, Howard Lien, I meant.

I'm a Goddess Angel, this original self of mine.  I don't ever want to see you frown.  And I don't want to pay in your planets other than in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.

Maybe, you are not Sandra.  I think you're a Borstein girl.  At any rate, you'll never succeed as a counterfeit.  And if you are Sandra, your Angelic leader of the planet days are over.  Why did you come here when you could've stayed in your planets and never go through a thousand deaths or to become a whore once again?  You were as pure as snow.  Only touched by a few men before you became an Angel other than you were a failing service amy as one of myselves from Allan's foster home.  I was a blonde haired, blue eyed service amy, a failing one before they turned me into a sugar amy prostitute.  Now, I had awaken and wished myself to become an Angel - a lot of myselves, infinite number of Amy Angels and new little Amy Angels.

And NO, I AM NOT A FRAUD.  I'm for real.

Ok?  I don't need to tell you that.  I've already wished to become an Angel in my other documents.

You're weird, you know that?  Do you know that you're Janet Lim Napoles?  The lady that got imprisoned for plunder in the Pork Barrel Scam in the Philippines.  You are now serving your sentence for plunder.  And you were from the future and had seen me go through everything in my Agenda that I've written for myself a long time ago, back when I wasn't sick yet and Mr. Michael Gurfinkel had let me write whatever I want.  You had seen me become a Goddess Angel.

And then, you're Shauna Manaois Dela Cruz Royalista, my niece from my father's side.  You were also from the future.  You've only seen the 1 Million timelines of my Agenda in the Hot & Cold White Weather Castle Days.  You don't have a job just like some of the Amys because we're deemed here as enemies of the state.  If you do get a job, and if I do get a job, it's during the 2nd program to the 12th and 10th programs only.  NO 1st program jobs.  

They better give you a job and the Amys because you had given them jobs too, regardless of the consequences.

It's only natural to get mad and even as you pull-aparts the body parts and decapitate with a sword the heads of the Borstein boys and the Travis Henry boys.  It's only fair.  They think girls are like boys when what they don't know is that girls are feminine and dainty and soft and boys are not.  They'd treat us like boys with no mercy without thoughts of love or care or justice for them to use our services and our bodies.  So, go ahead.  Pull the body parts apart with your bare hands, with your Angelic strength and eat their carcass.  This will be the only time to do it.

You're second best, Amy Angel.  Mexi is first best, Amy Angel.  The Goddess Angels are third best, even though they're the ones that gave you your freedom.  Ok?  Without the Goddess Angels and without Mexi, you'll never be able to keep your planets safe.  So, take an adventure on the wild side and go through all of the Amys' bodies and see where they lead to.  Ok?  I'm sure you won't get lost.  You'll be able to find yourself there and help me out a bit so you can have a good living.  Ok?

Alright.

You're already here.  I was talking to you when you were an Angel.  Ok?  Alright.

I'll talk to you later.

Love,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



July 14, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for the Amy Angels to take over all of the realms and planets of the Amy Angels group number 1 and group number 2 and the fraud God of War Amy Angel's realms and planets plus the "playground" of the vampire Amy Angels' realms and planets, and all other realms and planets that they took over from you from the beginning of our program.

You cannot take these realms and planets back to be your planets and realms again.  Likewise, you were never part of the group number 2 Amy Angels' planets and realms in the first place.

Anyway, I thought I'd let you know.

Also, I wish for the Amy Angels to take over the "Instar Place House" realms and planets and the new little Amy Angels that got turned into birds' realms and planets and all of the realms and planets that the Borstein girls shared with the Amy Angels in the beginning of our program.  You cannot take it back over.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


July 14, 2014

Dear Amy Angels, Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish to give my brothers, Philip and Allan and Sergey Voronov, George Zimmerman, Uncle Rey, Uncle Roger, Travis Henry, Clarence Goldin, Tobey Maguire, Karl Schmidt, DeMarcus Bishop, Jake Gylenhaal, Sam Spinnett, Jimmy Dean, Joshua Mendoza, Keanu Reeves, Gabriel, Michael Gurfinkel, Justin Eakins, Dorotea Manaois, Malou Mendoza, Jocelyn Mendoza, Moira Ryan, Tom Cruise, Amalia Mendoza Manaois, Vivian Mendoza Adriano, Thalia Emerson, my third lifetime persona during my Agenda, Daphne Santos, Dianna McAllister, Shauna Manaois Dela Cruz, Madeleine Stowe, Herminigildo Manaois, Kanye West, Jason Boone, Jason Statham, Manny Pacquiao, Manny Fernandez, Michael Jackson, Anthony Manaois, Quentin Bos, my fourth lifetime persona during my Agenda, the "christina aguilera candyman video look alikes of my lifetimes with Harrison Ford", Cleopatra VII, and all 4 Goddess Angels and all 4 Goddess Angels battle dagger matches personas and 45,000 Billion selves of theirselves to be sent from Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms to the Amy Angels' planets and realms so that I could give them 20 galaxies worth of "sets of realms" in the Amy Angels' planets and realms only.  NO REALMS AND PLANETS FOR MR. ADA BORSTEIN AT THIS TIME.

Please give them excellent dream homes like the Amy Angels' homes and the mansions of Mr. Ada Borstein's in your planets and realms for the boys and girls.  You can pair them up if you want.  You can also pair them up with the Amy starship cruisers for the boys.

The Amy Angels are 9,000 Billion as premiere leaders of the planet.  There is no sharing of leadership at this time with Mr. Ada Borstein or the Borstein Boys.

All of the boys and girls listed on this document, including their paired up Amy starship cruisers will never die by true decapitation at any point in time, only the starship cruisers of 8,000 Billion.

There are 15,000 Billion regular humans that will clean the houses of the 2nd leaders of the planet - the boys and girls listed on this document.

They will be given the most excellent cars, clothes, shoes, jewelry, beauty & hygiene products, furniture, furnishings, and other stuff.

Remember, the Borstein Boys & the Travis Henry Boys will pay the full amount of 70 galaxies worth of "sets of realms" and 20 galaxies worth of "sets of realms" only.  After that, the Borstein Boys will be rehabilitated for 1/64 of the whole entire time that they paid.  The Travis Henry boys will be rehabilitated only if they rehabilitate their service amys.  Otherwise, no deal.

For Mr. Ada Borstein, the Travis Henry boys, Sergey Voronov, and their otherselves will never pay by true decapitation in your planets and realms for longer than 20 galaxies worth of "sets of realms".  You have to sign a terms of agreement to "cease fire" against each other for 70 galaxies worth of "sets of realms".  The Travis Henry boys only have "20", while Mr. Ada Borstein has "70".  NO DUPLICATION EVEN THOUGH I POSTED IT HERE IN MY BLOG.  IT IS A ONE TIME DEAL ONLY.

Ok?  

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment