July 25, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Your Borstein Girls that have sex with the Travis Henry boys must die by true decapitation. It is an order by God, himself. When Rihanna got killed by God, Philip was laughing. He was finally justified. There can be no other way.
I must tell you that you can throw out your PUSSYCAT DOLLS "BUTTONS" song because Travis Henry has to kill 60,000 Billion Borstein Boys in his planets and realms and you still have to rehabilitate them if you want to be rehabilitated. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 25, 2014
Dear Travis, and my brothers, Philip and Allan, including Jake Gylenhaal,
Please don't vent your anger towards me when nothing in your World seems to be going right. I've already told you, you are not with me ever. You are with the Borstein Girls only and they'll kill you for being with them. If we do get together, we both die by true decapitation. But, when you get together with them, you die by true decapitation - no questions, asked! No plain answer. Their reason is that you must die because they hate you, they love you, they can't get enough of you, and they allow their Borstein men to use them as well so that both shall win, if you have a diamond in your heart that they can get.
It is true that I'm just passing by, looking like I have something to offer, but nothing, really. It's only for a one person kind of thing - the Ada Borstein. And when he's done, there's no more because he was replaced by a new breed of man - Travis Henry.
You can't get anything from the new man if you're an old man. The old man just cannot do it no matter what you do. So, if I were you, just enjoy your day because you're everywhere.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 24, 2014
Dear Tito Rey,
When I first realized that you wore a black coat in the movie, "Ghost", I decided to give you a pack of white shirt because you will die by true decapitation. I didn't mean you no harm other than that. It was too late. I even tried to save you and tell Mr. Ada Borstein to kill you for 1,000 Billion times only. Up to this day, I hope that's what he did because after all, you are not Uncle Roger. That fraud Scorpion King wasn't even Uncle Roger. That was his body. Anyway, I don't know why the Pyramid went under the sand, but it did and with it is me, and Uncle Roger.
There's no need for you to die like so. We have an order, a wish from God to create some more time and have it as big as the fatso - Howard Lien for peeing in Allan's foster care home.
And I have to give Allan, Philip, Sergey, Mom and that is all of the people I'm going to give time to because those other morons living there, other than Stella are new additions to the family. They did not start out as the originals.
So, what I'm trying to tell you is that you've been framed for thinking you had something to do with my rude behavior. Sira ulo lahat yung Borstein Boys na 'yun eh. Don't let Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins ever stop my monologue on the Borstein Boys and Mr. Ada Borstein as well as Mr. Travis Henry and all female Angels and the starship cruisers. Hehe. LOL!
Sorry if I tend to love beautiful and normal people only. Who doesn't? All other mischiefs doesn't count in my book of list of people attaining a heavenly living and good living. Hehe. LOL.
I'm so cool that one wish from me, I can have a King die under my foot, if you know what I mean (Anthony of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility), other than the true Mr. Ada Borstein and the new Mr. Ada Borstein and Mr. Travis Henry and Sandra Whitmeyer, and Mexi Manaois and Rosario Mendoza and all of the first and original selves of the starship cruisers - I think, plus you. At least, that's what I'm thinking because God follows my wishes. God tries to tell me that it's really up to me to add time or not or to help my family in any way I can regarding their life and whereabouts here in this Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. I guess, God has seen most of the future, the past, the present, and tells me I'm the best because he wants me to be large, huge, super huge compare to others. Hehe. LOL!
I will try to tell the Amy Angels to stop devouring the Borstein Boys' carcasses at some point in time that she'll decide to stop - if she ever stops. But, full payment will have to be carried out. Hehe. LOL.
Unfortunately, I'm also paying. That's the sad part. I think I'll have Allan, Philip, and Sergey, Tom Cruise, George Zimmerman, and Keanu Reeves be in one bundle of galaxies worth of "sets of realms" only. That should be good enough for them with the Amy Angels building their planets.
I know it's sad, Tito Rey, but what can you do. Those locos Borstein Boys wears a long, black overcoats here in Portland as well. Maybe, they're going to die too as much as you will be.
My programs are the best. Walang kapaltos-paltos. It's straight, 100% honest. Haha! LOL.
Maybe, when Travis has lucked out with me, I can serve you as my Ada Borstein & Travis Henry, the new one even though it's probably not going to be as large as this one. Hehe. LOL.
Do you know that God, the Angel fashioned himself from me? I'm the Devil. I'm the one with two horns. Believe me, I got lucky from the devilish cabinet from this house on the 2nd floor, and other cabinets in this house at Hood View Residential Treatment Facility.
Our lives are judged by the things we see and how we feel about them, which is one more reason why I want to get out of pangit Bruce Lee's grip on me and head on to a true blonde - you! Hehe. LOL. I like you, Tito Rey! You've been so good to me and my brothers, Philip and Allan.
And then, maybe, sometimes, I can have other people as my Master like my brothers again or Travis or you or Uncle Roger - depends to the Ada Borstein and how smart he is by watching signs, delivering the goods and people, and do all sorts of whacky stuff with it. I'd like to be as good as Mr. Ada Borstein of today, but I feel I'm not so lucky next time. Hehe. LOL. Gabriel cannot be killed. He's so impressive, so lucky! That's me, by the way. Your Gabriel got all of the Amy Angels killed in the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses, not to mention to not have the time as befitting for someone like the Ada Borstein of Yesterday.
Please do tell Mr. Ada Borstein to kill Will Smith, the black actor that acts like a punk joker 1,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.
I'm going to have to do a major overhaul of my programs. Don't let Travis Henry turn me into a service amy. I want to be his wife only so I can go outside whenever I need to or want to, if you know what I mean. Hehe. LOL. Otherwise, I won't give him time, just so he could make a fool out of me - no way.
If you don't want to get hurt, then, better keep your mouth shut - pertaining to Will Smith, the faggot whore.
Hehe. I'm weird, aren't I? Tina said, "I'm so random". Hehe. Everybody loves to hate me. I'm that awesome! Can't get any better than that!
What could be bigger than...anyway, tomorrow, I will write down my new programs. Hehe. LOL! Either God is trying to trick me or I'm really the cause of everybody's downfall. Either way, I win some, I lose some, but it never goes out of style! Hehe! LOL!
I'm thinking about the pull-apart head of one starship cruiser by a demon Mexi Manaois. Hehe. LOL! Tatawa na lang ako! Aye Karamba!
Ok. Tito Rey, I will talk to you later. And I still am in love with Travis' Jewish Looks - he can make me drool over him. I'd put him on a pedestal just like my jumbo Angel stuff animal on my altar with my brothers' pictures and my pictures as a symbol of goodness and everything wonderful.
Until then, I'll talk to you later.
I hope they don't turn my Travis into a faggot whore. I want them to turn Will Smith, the black actor, one of Travis' selves that is William Asa Jr., the faggot into a faggot whore! Nobody, and I mean, Nobody gives me the looks of despise. I'll have them screaming by true decapitation if need be.
I'm the Master here even though I'm a loser slave over and over again or time and time again. Hehe. Maybe, I'm losing my touch. I better go. I haven't gotten any sleep yet. My magic is running low on batteries. Ok? Bye.
Love,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 24, 2014
Dear Tito Rey,
I know I said that maybe you could be my Master some other time when I am an Amy again. But, everything I've written so far is true to my knowledge. There's always a new group of people in the Universe and old people die in Hell. There's that constant recycling of people except for us, maybe. We're stuck here forever or maybe it looks like it but we really don't know for sure.
If I can make a wish, maybe, I could bring you back from falling over the hills. Anyway, hope you're alright. Don't think too much. Just enjoy what you got, the one that that's not dying. Worry when you are there when dying. That's what I do to cope. Sometimes, I get so depressed that I sleep for hours to pass the time because when it hits midnight, I may never see sunshine again for a very long time.
Ok? Sometimes, it's hard for me to emphatize. I haven't experienced any evil towards me other than people bugging the hell out of me. And I have a thick skin when it comes to that. I'm oblivious to my surroundings. Hehe. LOL.
Anyway, just keep it cool and calm. You'll make it and I'll rehabilitate you so that you won't be stuck as a black person for too long. Ok? It's called counter-act agency by Amy. I hope. But, you still have to pay in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations by soft killings. Not too bad. Ok?
You'll be white soon, not black. Promise.
Ok. I'll talk to you later.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 24, 2014
Dear Travis of the Dutch Bros. coffee stand,
You don't have to worry about anything. DeMarcus and I will be husband and wife for only one lifetime, this very first lifetime of mine. After that, in the next and subsequent lifetimes where your memory is brand new, you can have me all to yourself for 2 lifetimes in the beginning of my Agenda. But, you as the Dutch Bros. coffee stand server and seller will be part of my "original first family" as well as all of your friends that sells coffee from that store, so that you can be at my Castle.
To tell you the truth, I think Peter said that my "original first family" members has sex with me during my Castle days per lifetime. Oh well. You win some. You lose some. But, it never goes out of style.
Well, I hope I'll see you at my Castles. Until then, have some sweet dreams.
Love,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 25, 2014
Dear God,
I want to apologize for all the boasting and nasty things I said about you. You know I love you and I would never say anything that could hurt me in a major way. Still, I am here if you need me.
Your faithful servant,
Amy
Elton John - Nikita
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 25, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Do you want to know what my secret is? Why I'm so happy despite the fact that I'm dying by numbers? The answer: I DON'T CARE. I don't care if I never become a leader of the planet. I don't care if I become a regular human being forever. I don't chase boys. They chase me. I only give love when I think it's appropriate despite the cost. Notice - I don't chase boys, they chase me. And when I do chase boys, I make sure that we have the happiest and best of times. I never want to kill my family, especially my children. I may produce 1 Billion children, but that's ok. I'll exercise to keep fit because I love them all.
As for the service amys, I'll worry when I get there as a service amy. But, for now, I am just having too much fun. I know pretty soon, I will not be free. Until then, I am having too much fun. I'll just keep my mouth shut when the time is near to be with DeMarcus.
And don't forget. If you kill all of the service amys by true decapitation at the end of their existence, the Amy Angels will kill all of the Borstein Boys in their planets by true decapitation at the end of their existence.
I don't need your stinking ass to make me who I am. I don't need you to make my reflection a shiny one. You've been demoted, remember? And I haven't been demoted as an Amy. There's only one demotion - Ada Borstein because he's evil and too damn proud. I have a whole future ahead of me. I believe in the lottery of life. Just as Travis Henry hasn't been demoted, his future is ahead of him. Any of his self can win the lottery of life. And I don't need to be with Travis Henry to win the lottery, I make my own lottery. Remember, I put him there, up there on a pedestal, higher than high because I had a crush on him. And then, everybody took notice and your girls chased him, killed him, you try to shot him down, but he prevailed. He's a winner.
If only you could see how hurtful it is to not eat meat, good meat like chicken, pork, beef, duck, and seafood, plus all the other good food that normal people eat, it should be done to you as well.
Philip can't help it if he's awesome. Philip can't help if he's the chosen one. You cannot avert destiny. That's why it's called destiny. It's your calling. It's the lottery of life calling your name and God said, you're it. And this is what happened to Philip.
Trying to avert destiny is much too late for you. Herminigildo Manaois is a done deal. And DeMarcus is just brand new. And then, you'd punish Allan once again. When are you going to stop your foolishness? Do you know that you're lookin' like a fool to many people? You're ruthless and evil. Stupid dumbass shithead. That's why God will never give you the light of day. Your heart is like a rock. You're a Jew who pounds rocks for a living. Soften your heart just a little bit and give up the things that you cannot change. Don't be so jealous of others. It doesn't concern you anyway. You've been demoted - all Borstein people who committed the service amy crime are now demoted. Remember when I said that girls get killed by God and that a man cannot become a girl because if he does, he will be killed? It goes the same way for women because Rihanna was a man and the Amy Angels are women/men both.
You only get one sweet day and NO, mariah carey isn't it. She's a fraud. After that, all of yourselves will die in Hell along with everybody in your Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Not that it's yours, but you're the manager of everybody because you hold the "Jewel of the Nile". That's me - the little Amy that's stuck here causing a commotion, creating new Angels, wishing she'd be an Angel too. Hehe. LOL.
Anyway, I thought I'd let you know. I may have called my father, "ugly", but he's alright by me. We are still friends until we become an enemy in the next cycle.
Do you know why I said Herminigildo Manaois is the chosen one and not DeMarcus? Maybe, DeMarcus might be chosen someday as a Travis Henry - you'll never know. But, you shouldn't hold that against him. Trust me, you'll never become a leader of the planet again. You've been demoted.
Anyway, my father, Herminigildo Manaois is the chosen one to become an Amy again and then, an Ada Borstein in the next cycle because he was wearing a grey hat, almost black. It could've been black since his ghostly apparition was hazy. So, there.
And NO, he didn't show up to Miss Vivian Fernandez Asa, Herminigildo came to me. It was his other self, Allan that said, "Let me in to your black car". And he did. I became black and then, he came in to me. Allan was the prelude of Herminigildo Manaois and Herminigildo is the same as the next Amy for he tried to take me but disappeared into a cloudy mist.
You know, I really believe that Travis didn't do my star wars era planets. He's a fraud. He couldn't pass his star wars era planet stories in your planets and realms with a flying color. He was struggling every bit of the way. Mr. Michael Gurfinkel tricked me into thinking Travis was the one that did my star wars era planet stories, when you know he didn't.
But, I'll give Travis time, same amount of time that I'll give you and Mr. Michael Gurfinkel & Mr. Justin Eakins. I'm not going to give Gabriel one. He doesn't need to commit a crime. He's a goody two shoe.
I do hope that DeMarcus Bishop become a leader of the planet someday and Gabriel. Those guys went through a lot of hardship. Their credit will speak for theirselves. It is not because you want to kill them so they could be a black slave. They can't be. They were Travis, a shadow boy and all of his selves are black shadows to begin with. So, if you kill them by true decapitation for a long amount of time, they'll be turned white. And when they're reborn, they're always going to be white by soft killings in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. That is why every slave and citizens of the ancient Worlds are Jews and Persians is because they were once a Travis Henry and the Persian citizens were the Amys - the Persians were brown because they were service amys, they're shorter in stature and hardship.
The black citizens of the World were former starship cruisers, service amys, Amy Angels, and Borstein People.
I know that you may call me black now because I have been dying as a service amy, my other selves and myselves have been, only to fail as a service amy now. Anyway, I'm black during my first lifetimes with Travis Henry during my Agenda because all of the starship cruisers I had sex with during my Agenda were Black people turned white. Remember, I only have sex with white people during my Agenda, with a few blacks, and persians, and oriental, but mostly white. NO ONE AND I MEAN, NO ONE CAN BE THE FIRST ONE TO HAVE SEX WITH ME BEFORE TRAVIS HENRY DURING MY FIRST LIFETIMES OF MY AGENDA. Thank you.
Ok?
Please don't kill the second self up to 10,000 selves of Anthony, the Persian King Xerxes of the movie, "300" and "300: The Rise of a Kingdom". Ok? After the first 10,000 selves of Anthony up to 1 Million - kill them by true decapitation at the end of their existence in your planets.
Thank you.
And oh, there are no take over of the Invention realms and planets of the new little Amy Angels.
That is all.
I can't stand Anthony of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility. Shoot him to death today and tomorrow and the next day and everyday of next week in the head, ok? And then, imprison and kill him. He's a machismo-mouse, a twirp weakling, an egotistical moron. He has a short attention span. He can't even probably spell "my eggballs". I hate Princes and Kings in the Star Wars Era Planets that survived there in those planets and they come back here thinking I'm a loser.
Fuck you because you're a moron. Don't you know who you're talking to? I'm a blessed inventor, a very intelligent perfect in my studies woman, a true artist, a very well educated person. It should be that only intelligent people rule the World like the two Amy Shadow Angels. Without their quick attention to detail and investigative personas, they would've been clobbered already by this time. But, they're not because they demoted the Borstein people and gave magic to them instead.
And I hate Anthony for thinking I could save him everytime he makes a mistake - no way. I hate it when people think they could be saved by my writing alone. So far, none of what I've been asking for has been given. My brother still lives in that old house or if I might've written that he lives there 'till my program starts, his new house is not the house I want him to have.
I'm sick of people. When you come back to the normal planets, you have to live a normal life. You are no longer a Prince or a King from the planets you came from. You're lucky, you are not being put to work as a maid while being imprisoned and killed and you still have to have sex with the damn starship cruisers and they kill you too.
I've made up my mind. I'm going to have Mr. Travis Henry kill 60,000 Billion Borstein Boys in his planets and realms since the beginning of when the Amy Angels became 2nd leader of the planet in his realms and planets. And then, I'll have Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys send all of the people he imprisoned and killed in his planets and realms to the Amy Angels' planets and realms to be rehabilitated.
And then, of course, we'll go back in time and have everybody that are starship cruisers be able to get the jobs they like and have applied for during the 2nd program all the way to the 12th and 10th programs in Mr. Ada Borstein, the Borstein Boys, Mr. Travis Henry, the Amy Angels & Friends, and Mr. Michael Gurfinkel & Mr. Justin Eakins' planets and realms. The starship cruisers will stay in their jobs whenever and quit when they want to.
Ok?
Thank you.
I'll have Mr. Travis Henry rehabilitate the Borstein Boys in his planets and realms.
The starship cruisers will have to pay 365 heads per 5 years by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations for their absolute freedom, their material things, their big houses, their nice cars, their $10,000 a month in monetary allowance, their food, their jobs or careers, and no more imprisonment and death for the starship cruisers for the whole entire time of the time I gave them a month ago (the 1,000 Million Galaxies worth of "sets of realms") all the way to the very end of their existence in Mr. Ada Borstein's and the Borstein Boys' planets and realms.
Mr. Ada Borstein must rehabilitate all of the people written to be rehabilitated in all of my writings if he wants to be rehabilitated at the time that they were written. Ok?
Alright.
I think that's all I'm going to cover for now. Ok? Alright.
Sincerely,
Amy
Magic - Rude
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment