More letters, of course!
July 21, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Like I said, having service amys are not for free. You have to pay the full amount. An eye for an eye. And if you cannot deal with that, that's tough. I'm not a slave. I'm a Princess, a Queen, an Angel, and a human being that deserves respect. That's why I don't respect you. You only see me as a sex slave, you filthy bastard.
Anyway, deal with it. I'm expecting for my program to start soon and my money to be sent to me, plus my apartment, and my car, not to mention all of the other things I've asked for.
Your own people have went against you because you're disgusting. Goodbye. Fool!
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 21, 2014
Dear Mr. Travis Henry,
I'm not going to give you more time. You're done. Thank you for turning me into an Angel. It was my brother that loved me, not you. You, you could care less, asshole! I heard it from the monologue. Anyways, your memory wasn't probably there to begin with when you still had me. Otherwise, you'd think of me now and then. Haha. LOL.
Well, I wish you a good life, a sound mind, and above all, a laughter that's all yours. If you don't rehabilitate me, I wish that you're dead! LOL.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 21, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You're a coward and a fucking liar. How come you had to tell Travis that if he kills the Borstein Boys in his planets that he will never be rehabilitated. You're such a damn coward and a liar. Anyways, if you can do this to Travis, heck, you can't do this to me. Not now. Not ever. Now that I know what I'm entitled to.
I created you. I made you who you are. Travis created who I am. So, it's natural that I rehabilitate him in the Amy Angels' planets and realms.
But, you, you'd complain. You had nothing. You have no offering to me that will make me think of less of you or was that I'd think you had been greater.
I may be a whore to become an inventor, to have heat inside my body, but that's all I could do. But, I don't care though. I'm useless right now. I'm bare bottoms stupid. I guess it takes a lot of heat to get even 1 inch smarter.
Anyways, just remember, I have 40 lifetimes to invent my fashion designs and jewelry design. After that, you can guide me. This is per timeline for 1 Million timelines.
Tell Drew Barrymore to zip it. She doesn't know what natural and supernatural is. She's loca.
Anyways, she's not Cinderella. She's not even entitled to that. She's pure bottom stupid.
And I think I know now who Tim Wood is. It's Bruce Lee aka Herminigildo Manaois, my father. He had a resemblance to his alter ego on a modern TV show called GOSSIP GIRLS.
Please set Tim Wood free. There's nothing you can do now, now that he had Travis killed in the movie, Jesus of Nazareth. No matter how many times you kill Tim, nothing can turn back time. You are done.
Ok?
Thank you.
Travis hates your ass. For a man to be unjustifiedly killed will only God assume a higher level for him - to come back from the dead and to become a leader of the planet again.
Thank you.
A man must seek justice for himself, for if he doesn't, God will only see to it that he fails. But, if God puts his trust on the unjustified man and gives him blessings, only then that all justice will prevail. Kind of like a second chance.
Thank you.
To set up a man in whom that you are supposed to be will lead to your downfall. It's called framing up someone, a set up of an evil kind.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment