Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2014

More Letters, as usual:

July 18, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

You cannot keep all of myselves as your service amys.  I don't want you enslaving the battle dagger matches Amys, the big STAR WARS ERA PLANETS PROGRAM AMY ANGELS AMYS, the leaders of the planets Amys, the Goddess Angels Amys, and the other Amy Angels of the Program Amy Angels Amys, including the new little Amy Angels.  

You also cannot use Philip and Allan Manaois and Sergey Voronov, Zach Meints, and Travis Henry as your service girls.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


July 18, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

You have to turn all of the Amys, little Amys, sugar Amys that are myselves and not myselves, starship cruiser Amys, royals Amys, battle dagger matches Amys before they got killed in a fight, star wars era planets Amys (big and small), and leaders of the planet Amys into Angels and new little Amy Angels.  Please turn Stella Gong and her other selves to Angels too.

Now, I wish that since the beginning of our program, let's go back to the beginning of our program and give the RIO LOCSIN type of Angels - 100 planets each so that they are leaders of the planet of their own planets, and the new little Amy Angels - 25 planets each as having their own planets as leaders of the planet.  Ok?  Please adjust your realms and planets for this event.

Alright.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


July 18, 2014  

Dear Jake Gylenhaal and the Amy Angels,

I wish to give Jake Gylenhaal 5,000 Million Galaxies worth of "sets of realms".  He is 45,000 Billion and the Amy Angels are 12,000 Billion.

You have to do the 10th program on all of your planets and realms.  Again...NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES, NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND, NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS, NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES, NO WAR ZONES, AND NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS.

Mr. Ada Borstein will send 45,000 Billion of Jake Gylenhaal's selves to the Amy Angels' planets and realms.  There, they will wed 15,000 Billion Malou Mendoza, 15,000 Amalia Mendoza Manaois, and 15,000 Billion Stella Gong selves.  Each of the girls will pay 30 heads per lifetime by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations that will be killed by Jake Gylenhaal only.  The Amy Angels will arrange the whole death scenes so that Jake Gylenhaal may kill his wives by true decapitation in the ancient civilizations in the next timeline.

Jake's wives will clean his house 4 days a week, cook his meals 4 days a week.  The regular humans will clean his house for 3 days a week (in the weekends) only.  Jake and his wives will eat out at a restaurant during the weekends.  The girls can do anything they like and have a car so they can drive around to places.  

Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and the Amy Angels will give Jake picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, and super human strength plus invisibility and flight.  Ok? 

Alright.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



July 18, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for you to send every single selves of Allan Manaois, Philip Manaois, Sergey Voronov, Tom Cruise, DeMarcus Bishop, Joshua Mendoza, Roger Mendoza, Reynaldo Mendoza, Jake Gylenhaal, Jimmy Dean, Herminigildo Manaois, Manny Pacquiao, Reginald Mendoza, Dwayne "the rock" Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Jhune Mendoza, and Mohammed Hashem and all of their other selves that are also theirselves that you imprisoned to the Amy Angels' planets and realms.  They will be rehabilitated.

Please send Dorotea Manaois, the service Amys (3rd selves) and the other service girls (NO NANCY HOGAN) to the Amy Angels' planets and realms.  They will be rehabilitated also.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


July 18, 2014

Dear Amy Angels,

I wish to give the selves of  Allan Manaois, Philip Manaois, Sergey Voronov, Tom Cruise, DeMarcus Bishop, Joshua Mendoza, Roger Mendoza, Reynaldo Mendoza, Jake Gylenhaal, Jimmy Dean, Herminigildo Manaois, Manny Pacquiao, Reginald Mendoza, Dwayne "the rock" Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Travis Henry, Jhune Mendoza, and Mohammed Hashem and all of their other selves that are also theirselves plus Dorotea Manaois, the service Amys (3rd selves) and the other service girls (NO NANCY HOGAN) that Mr. Ada Borstein imprisoned in his planets, 21,000 Million Galaxies worth of "sets of realms" in your planets and realms as their own rehabilitation program.

Please give them a 6,000 square foot  to 10,000 square foot mansions and other excellent homes that the new little Amy Angels invented plus cars, clothes, shoes, handbags, jewelry, other accessories for both men and women, beauty & hygiene products, furniture, furnishings for the house, home appliances, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



July 18, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

If you don't give me $150 Million plus my apartment and car, you don't get the time I just gave you yesterday.  I already told you, if you're going to take something, it better be a legal binding rules or wishes of Godly proportion.  The money, apartment, car, freedom for 2 years before I get together with DeMarcus Bishop is nothing compare to what you have.  Are you going to be selfish about it?  Just to let you know, I only have 1 Billion planets to my Agenda as a leader of the planet.  After that, I am Gabriel - a loser.  Come on, be nice.  I've always been nice to you all this time.  I just want what is right for everyone - my brothers, Travis, my father, and my uncles and my mom and myselves.

You've got to lift me and my "original first family" from poverty immediately and right away - I'll have it no other way.  I never want to hear that you're not going to give me what I want.  I gave you a long time to live and a part of myself - a lot of myselves.  All I ask is you treat me nicely and treat the service amys with respect - rehabilitate them!

How do you heal a broken heart?  You can't.  Only time can heal a broken heart.  Now, I want you to know that I've been a good girl lately. I want a lot of healing for me and my "original first family".

I also wish you wouldn't set Auntie Malou on fire during your 2nd and 3rd first programs as Lady Gaga.  Ok?

Please be nice to people.  Not everyone is your slave or enemy.  I want you to be nice to me.  

During the first programs, anything goes.  NO LUXURY, NO NOTHING, JUST PLAIN, SIMPLE LIVING LIKE A SLAVE for the starship cruisers in your planets, in Mr. Travis Henry's planets, and in the Amy Angels & Friends' planets.  Ok?

NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S PLANETS AND REALMS.

Ok?

Alright.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


July 19, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Your people are rocks.  They think like rocks, they are made of rocks, so it's best that you guys are better to be like peasants.  And don't take me with you.  I am not made of rocks.  I'm a human being, soft and loves life.  For you to enslave me will mean your death.  You're not supposed to kill the Goddess Angels.  They are the personified means of God.  And no matter what you do, you are not God.  If this is your way of rebelling against God, he will kill your ass from now until eternity without mercy.  For you to receive 1 hour worth of sleep in Hell, if you ever get 1 hour of sleep, you must chip rocks in Hell and then, in ancient civilizations, you have to haul rocks and be killed by true decapitation.

Since your mind set is of rocks and your heart is made of rocks, you will never achieve life, good living, and happiness.  You will always constantly be full of hardship because you've incurred hardship on other people.

This is my final hour.  I cannot give you more time.  I shall embrace death as Ada Borstein and Travis Henry and Reynaldo Mendoza in the next life, and maybe, perhaps, Gabriel too to offset the punishment that I deserve even though I really don't have any choice on the matter, other than ending it now.  Hehe.

Sorry.  Allan has turned back his life around.  He no longer is a poor fellow.  He's rich.  And he always will be.  I think.  Maybe.  I hope.  If not, hehe, other people will take his spot.

I wish to turn Judge Judy, the brunette, sometimes blonde female judge on TV with a nasty attitude and Laurie Beeson, NP of the Gresham site Multnomah County Health Clinic into a prostitute for the starship cruisers.  Turn them into strippers, all 1 Billion of theirselves all over the planet.  NO ONE PERSON SHOW.  NO TRICKS.  IT'S GOTTA BE 1 BILLION OF THEIRSELVES.  And NO, I DON'T REPRESENT ANY OF HERSELVES.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy 


No comments:

Post a Comment