Search This Blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

Letters to a very rude boy:

January 10, 2014

Dear rude boy that I met at the Gresham Max Station,

I don't like it when you call me a liar.  All of my efforts in my work is the basis of the truth that God exists.  Even if you've never seen it, the existence of God yet, you will know just by the events unfolding, the Hot Weather Castle days, the people talking inside your head and ordering you around, the existence of movies, and all of the material things around you, plus the planetary existence in the Universe, all lead to God's existence.

If you mean that I'm lying about the payments of the starship cruisers by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations, that's not your concern anymore.  I could give it to you for free, but I'm not going to.  Besides, you will never be there.  But to all other people, I just can't give it to them for free because the little Amys are paying, big time, lots and lots of little Amys, and all other Amys.  The Angels are kind enough to give you guys housing, clothing, food, and material things.  It takes a lot of magic and effort on their part just to produce each person's needs everyday.  Besides, you still can't get away having to use my body as a sugar amy prostitute in the 1st program in which you'll have to pay forever for because at the end of each timeline, the sugar amys gets decapitated and eaten by Christopher Nichols, ang walanghiya.  And also, you have to pay because you kill so many Amys, all types of Amys by soft killings in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.

Your effort of trying to get everything for free including the services of the Amys isn't going to work, Nigger!  You're nothing but a slave in the white civilization and I only pledge allegiance to the white civilization.  

Nevermind blackstreet.  There's no such thing.  It's only niggers that think that streets can actually belong to black people even though I know they don't because the fact the matter is, the new little Amy Angels had blonde hair with blue eyes when they were inventing their stuff.  

And I wasn't black to begin with.  I was white before this lifetime because when I was a baby, I saw my baby pictures and I was white.  So, let's get something straight with that.

And for me to get my Master's degree in Business and be black skinned because of the weather and dipping myself in the swimming pool is like saying, there goes the black civilization, it actually exists even if I don't want it to.  

I'm telling you this now, I've never been black.  I've always been white and white people rule because nobody wants to have sex with black, ugly people.  You can talk to them, be their friend, but never have sex with them.  That's always been my rule, my personal rule and it's up to date.  At least now that I know who I am truly, I'm a magical being.  A special person.  Not everyone is like me.  And Angels cannot become Angels again once demoted unless issued by God, himself.

So, for you to use my body, my services, to take care of your needs, to give you what the Angels have in terms of food, material things, and housing, you've got to pay.

I do hope you understand.  I don't mean to be so mean to you, but you're very naive and stupid.  Never go against me, especially that I'm trying to have the new little Amy Angels do my star wars era planets.  It is also a requirement by Mr. Ada Borstein.  The Amy Angels and the Amy population is his life.  We are his bread winners.  Do you want to know what a bread winner is?  The one that brings in the money, the bacon, the car, the bling, whatever have you.  And I am their leader.  

So, don't misunderstand what I'm trying to get done.  Sometimes I change my mind, but that's because I didn't quite got it yet.  But, now, I do understand.

So, never call me a liar again.  If you do, I'll have you shot in the head with a gun, immediately.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Amy



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


January 10, 2014

Dear rude boy that I met at the Gresham Max Station (train and bus station),

You know the only boy that is special in this part of the Universe other than Mr. Ada Borstein is Travis Henry because of Jake Gylenhaal.  Jake Gylenhaal can create unlimited numbers of Amy Angels just by having sex with them.  I don't know why Philip can't, but maybe because it is also my wish.

So, never underestimate me.  I may look small to you, but I promise you one thing, you'll never get to live another day to have a good life ever again.

But, I will forgive you because I sometimes forgive my enemies.  I'll let your second self be an Angel for the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Only one.  Ok?  Is it fair?  Alright.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Amy

1 comment: