First of all, ate Luvie, wala ka nang pakielam sa gusto kong isulat. Wala ka namang magagawa eh. Kung gusto kong ipunish ang aking pinsan na si kuya deloy for not helping my brothers get their own foster home, while they help their father's side of the family get their own foster home businesses (to buy a house + business) and my brother for conjuring up a massive lie against me, wala ka ng magagawa, hayop kayong lahat! At pagkatapos, binigyan ko pa kayo ng sarili ninyong planets and realms, exclusively will be done by the new little Amy Angels, tapos ganito pa ang sasabihin mo sa akin? Kakakilabot ang iyong matatama, parang ako sa mga kamay ng kalalakihang family members natin. Kaya, huwag ka ng mag-aksaya ng panahon dahil wala ka namang magagawa. Ni sa isa sa inyo, hindi ko minaltrato at minaliit ng masyado - medyo may pagkataas lang ako. Pero, si Kuya Deloy ay may kasalanan sa aming mag-anak. Tarantado siya. At si Tita Linda, humihingi pa siya ng $25 Million per her grandsons and granddaughters. Ano ako bali? No way! Hindi niya kami, minsan inalok sa mga gatherings ng pamilya Asa during the past holidays, puro sila-sila na lang. Nagmamalaki ako ngayon dahil alam ko na ang tunay kung pagkatao. Ako ay isang diyosa anghel. Si Stella ay ang aking sister na Anghel din. Hindi na kailangang magtaka kung bakit marami akung kaaway. Kung bakit ang takbo ng mundo ay ganito. Dahil ang tunay na nagimbento ng lahat ng civilizations, material things, starships, knowledge, magical spells ay wala ng iba kundi ang mga new little Amy Angels lang - the same Amys from the Holgate House I lived in - me - one per day or more. Puro sila white girls as Angels. Naturally, white people should rule the World and it's only more feasible for white people to exist than black people because black people are ugly and stupid and downright nasty. Totoo, one of the greatest and most powerful new little Amy Angels is a shadow girl, but she's no match to my grandmother, Rosario G. Mendoza, who is Miss Amy Angel II and is white. Without Lola, I'd be dead at the end of one of my Star Wars Era Planet stories.
All of the starship cruisers around the World never have taken care of their own children. They take care of other starship cruisers, while everybody's children, live somewhere else in the planet. And that goes the same for me and everybody else. I don't know why Mr. Ada Borstein would do this, but he said, it's futile to fight against this rule.
So, all of you are not related to me. The only ones that are related to me are the girls. The Boys are not. The boys are Angels from the previous kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
So, there. I hope you feast your eyes on this!
Furthermore, all of the things I wrote on my blog are true and to the best of my ability has been worked out between me and Mr. Ada Borstein aka Mr. Michael Garfinkel aka Mr. Justin Eakins, my guardian Angels inside my body who are invisible, but visible when they become mortal and out of people's bodies once again.
You are lucky that the Jews, Persians, and a few black (negritos) people have the Blue Man Group Era in which I designed specifically for them. Otherwise, they'd have nothing. Mr. Ada Borstein likes to punish brown people, jews, and blacks, if you don't know by now. In his white civilization, all of the slaves are jews, persians, chinese, and blacks. The masters are all white, blonde haired, blue eyed caucasian peoples. In his black civilization that I did not design like the white civilization, all of the slaves are white people, jews, persians, and chinese people. All of the masters are black (real black like the pens black) people.
Naturally, I had to devise a way out of this thinking and give all of the oppressed people their due rewards. So, there. There's the Blue Man Group Era. Everybody are free, living a good life. The jobs are not classy (maids, nannies, and caregivers), but it'll do for the regular humans. The starship cruisers get all of the other jobs in the World. Everybody are living in a huge house with or without swimming pools. Money is plentiful. What else could you want? You freak!
And then, all starship cruisers and regular humans will be gathered at the day of justice when the Angels or leaders of the planet travels through time and gathers multitudes of peoples throughout the whole entire planet to become slaves in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations to build pyramids and other stone structures to appease or to soften the heart of the angry God that is the Devil God, Bahala or Valhalla in Norsemen cultures of long ago. You get it now? All of our stuff, our food, our way of life must be paid in accordance to God's law and that is to give our lives to him after our normal lives have passed.
I hope you get this. I won't explain again!
**My cousin Luvie says that I'm so terrible that I should get my ass kicked, in a weird way. So, my response to her is that I do have a beautiful face, a beautiful personality, and a kind heart. Would I give them their own "sets of realms" on the account of me dying as a service amy for Mr. Ada Borstein if I didn't love them? And the nerve of that bitch! Anyways, the rest of the details entail the previous entry of my blog and his father's side of the family.**
No comments:
Post a Comment