What is going on:
Dear Ate Luvie (cousin Luvie),
It's not good to call others an asshole because you think I got you killed. The Pussycat dolls, "Buttons" song is all about you, and all of Auntie Jocelyn's selves getting killed as well, as well as all the other girls in that video. Why are you blaming me? I'm not the one who created that song nor the video, you freak! Don't blame others for your misfortunes. I am here to enlighten people on what's to come so that you may be entertained or be prepared for your life here on Earth and other Earthlike planets across the galaxies and realms. Don't take it out on me, you hear? Just keep your mouth shut, you bitch! I am not here to hurt innocent people. If people wants to get hurt by me, they would say something nasty to me which is unbearable to me like planning to kill me. That's how people get hurt by me these days.
Do you know that Allan doesn't give me the time of day? He's so fed up with his life. He's stuck in a foster home business that he doesn't like, but sees no alternative to his career. At least, he gets to buy what he wants. He makes $10,000 a month. I don't know why he would complain. The work isn't fancy - it's handling bodies, feces, and urine all the time. He has a car. He gave his girlfriend of 15 years, a mercedes benz. But, he couldn't even raise Philip's monthly allowance for working graveyard shift there at his house. I had to buy Philip a car when I got that $30,000 life stipend from the Government - a one time gift. Heck, after I win the lottery, I would've paid more than enough money back for all of the disability benefits the government gave me because no one in town would give me a job, in taxes, since 1998, after I got fired from Meier & Frank as a collections representative. Do you want to know why I got fired? The government helicopters were hovering around my house everyday, strangers at the street carrying guns and scaring the heck out of me. I heard a loud explosion outside our house one night. Then, days later, my father's ghost came to me in my bedroom after me waking up at 2 in the morning. After that, I found myself sleeping and not breathing, only to breathe again one night after me dreaming I came back to my body and started breathing again. The amount of pain I went through is not enough for you to render me responsible for all of your troubles.
And then, there's Allan today. He can't marry his girlfriend until he has his own house that he bought instead of renting a home and business from my aunt linda. It's true that he owns the business, but he does not own the home. The government is not letting him do anything. That's why he's frustrated all the time. He gives Susan Gong, Stella Gong (his girlfriend)'s sister a ride all the time, even if her work is only 4 blocks away from his house. She lives there with them, in their couch. She's lazy as hell. Why she can't take a bus to and from her parent's house. I call that laziness. She should get her own 1 bedroom apartment nearby and not corrupt her sister's business. Fucking lazy ass bitch! I hate those guys. Their lives are a mess.
What are they going to do? Wait for me to win the lottery so that they could straighten their lives out? And then, this is what you're going to do to me? Bother me with insecurities?
Did you know that I nearly got killed in the Philippines when I went back there in 1999? I ran away from my mother. I'm glad that I found my way back home again and went back home to the states. If not, I would've been found dead in the streets, raped, murdered. Mr. Ada Borstein scared me to death, that I took matters into my own hands. Fucking asshole! That's why I'm almost have a small disability today and plus I can't talk without him interrupting. I just am glad that I can write on my own.
Anyways, please be mindful about people's likes and dislikes. I like to be blessed. And I keep posting blessed posts to God so that he will give me more blessings.
I only get to be an Ada Borstein one time. It's Vivian Mendoza Adriano who gets to be a Travis Henry all the time, hence an Amy, hence a Travis Henry, hence an Ada Borstein, or is it Rosario G. Mendoza because they might be one and the same. Up to this day, nobody knows if that is true or not. All we know is the works that they've done. Anyways, they are all still me. It sucks to be that way, but if they can beat my record, hehe, that's good. I'm thinking God might've heard me from the beginning of time and demoted one of his self, which makes me, the fault of all things for explaining things. But, I'm not about to do that to me. I'm a product of an imagination and something much bigger than I am today, definitely.
If you go to you tube and type 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 movie trailers, all of the movies, tv shows, and music videos on TV of the 20th, 21st, and 22nd centuries and beyond feature all of our family members as the star of the movies, tv shows, and music videos, and the music videos are a compilation of the starship cruisers' works.
I hope you get a feel for what to come up next.
So, don't blame your troubles on me, ok? Alright. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment