Search This Blog

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Another, yet painful letter:



Dear Ate Luvie,

If you don't appreciate what I do for you, then, don't take the money that I'm supposed to give Kuya Jhune after I win the lottery.  You're rich anyways in the Philippines.

I'm not going to take any shit from you or anybody else.  I am a leader of the planet.  The new little Amy Angels have 10 Million "sets of realms", plus the little Amy Angels have 100 Million "sets of realms", plus Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-I (Esther Williams, Stella Gong) have 4 Million "sets of realms", and Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II (me) have 8 Million "sets of realms", plus, this first self of mine, yeah, me, at the very end, the one that keeps on going is the next Ada Borstein, I hope.  There is no doubt about it because I'm the only one who figured it all out, the mysteries of life.

Mr. Ada Borstein has more than 120 Million "sets of realms" altogether.

I gave the sugar amy Angels (not me or any of the Amy lineages of mine like you and all of the female members of my "original first family", 100 Million "sets of realms".

I gave Miss Amy Angel III-II, 10 Million "sets of realms", while Miss Amy Angel I, Miss Amy Angel II, and Miss Amy Angel III-I, 2 Million "sets of realms".

I gave Mr. Travis Henry - 10 Million "sets of realms".

Plus, I gave each member of my closed knit family members, 1 Million "sets of realms" each, with Uncle Roger - 4 Million "sets of realms". 

The new little Amy Angels will give my family members magical powers so they can become true leaders of the planet along with half of the population of all 1st and 2nd leaders of the planet's population, the Borstein boys.

I gave the Stella Gong Angels, 28 Million "sets of realms".

So, don't bug me for having killed all my enemies including you today.  You're a pain and I don't want pain in my life.  All of my life, I had nothing but second hand clothes and credit card clothes and social security clothes, shoes, handbags, jewelry, beauty & hygiene products, and food, plus car and car insurance and gas.  I didn't have cash on my own, you freak!  I'm so broke all the time that I can't buy the things I needed.  Now that I'm going to get cash, I have to follow the orders of my guardian angel in my mind, just like everybody else on the planet.  Their government gives them housing, cars, jobs, businesses, material things in exchange for following orders.  But, don't worry.  This is only temporary.  It's only valid in the 1st program.

In the 10th program, no more following orders except when given a job, but no orders at all at home.  No orders in the mind.  No more "sickness" of the mind.  Everbody is well.  But, all starship cruisers have to pay 30 heads per 10 years by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.  This payment is to ensure everyone's freedom on the planet.  The regular humans are maids of the Amy Angels in their planets from age 19 years old to 55 years old only.  They don't even live inside the Amy Angels' homes.

Anyway, Stella is more closer to me than you.  You're from Lineage 2.  I'm from Lineage 2 also, but different branch.  Stella's name when she first started out was Amalia Mendoza Manaois also. She was brown just like me, and so is Esther Williams, the actress.  

Anyways, please don't bother me again or I'm going to have to take drastic measures.  I don't like people challenging me to a fight or planning to kill me.  I "bite" back.

As for Allan, he will be alright.  He's only going to die one time per timeline as already stated, maybe 2, and so is Philip.  That's what's the Pussycat Dolls, "Buttons" song is for.  It's not all about you.  It's Philip and Allan mostly.  

And don't worry about yourself too much.  Everybody is going to die now and then.  

Do you want to know the percentage of Amy Angels paying with their lives in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets as service amys?  It is a ritual that must be done because it's the payment for the realms, planets, and everything that we have, food, material things, and our lives on the planet.

Miss Amy Angel III-II - 15%
The New Little Amy Angels - 55%
Stella Gong Angels - 15%
Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II - 12.5%
Sugar Amys Angels - 50%
Little Amys Angels - 50%
All other Amy Angels - 2%
All other Amys - 0.5%

Total:  200%

The little Amys are me.  The new little Amy Angels are me.  We're all related, pretty much.

I don't like you conjuring up stories about me that I don't know of.  Again, please don't blame your misfortunes on me.  Ok?  You're wacko.  You're a crazy, nutcase, wacko!

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy


**Let the monologue be the "sickness" of mind during the other programs like the 10th program only.  NO more following orders.  Everybody's going to pay with their lives, everybody deserves to have rest.  Everybody will be put to sleep at night so they can have rest everyday.**

No comments:

Post a Comment