You know what my guardian Angel said to me? He said that when I start having children with Travis Henry, Travis Henry's and my son, our son will have blue eyes and white skin but they have a hint of tan and will tan in the sunlight. Our daughter will have dark brown eyes with white skin with a hint of tan and will tan in the sunlight. Our son and daughter will have both dark hair, but I'm not sure if our son will have light brown hair when he is young. All I know is that he'll have blue eyes.
I'm so happy by this news that I can't help but get excited. The reason for the blue eyes is because of the Mother's genes passing it to her son and the Father's genes passing it to his daughter together with her mother's genes recombining it to form their genes. My guardian Angel said that before this lifetime of mine, I was a blonde haired, blue eyed service Amy for the Borstein boys. I had been a service amy for a very long time and was failing to do it and so, the Borstein boys decided to turn me into a sugar amy prostitute until I started messing with the system. Now, I am here, writing my programs and myselves from the previous timeline in the 96th and Holgate house that my family and I lived in in the 1990s before becoming inventors of the Modern Civilization and ancient Civilizations.
This is my third and last time now to be a Goddess Angel. I don't think I could be a Goddess Angel any longer. No one can top me in this lifetime of mine. I hold with me the key to the treasures and Kingdom and peoples of the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
What pisses me most is that the Agenda that the foolish Angels from the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses tried to do harm against me. They've even managed the Amy Angels into thinking I'm not the Amy Angels. How can that be, I asked? You became an Angel with only one body and that very same body is your Angelic body when before it was a little Amy pot pot human Angel. Note, we've changed now from being me as an Oxen human goddess because Mr. Justin Eakins (my guardian Angel) said that it's impossible for me to have had been an Oxen Goddess because the Oxen Gods were all male - there was no female Oxen God and it would take them years to become female, if they know how. I'm thinking, then, where did my body come from? They said, it must've been one of the Angels from the previous Kingdom because the very first time she approached Mr. Ada Borstein before getting killed by him, she was an Angel.
I'm thinking, now I know who that could be from here to the become one of the Amy Angels in the Next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. It's the Amy look alike human girl they found in the Blue Man Group Era here.
Anyway, when their "asleep" leader Angel of the Angels from the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses found out that he can no longer trick the Amy Angels into their type of thinking, he got mad and sent another Angel into his death.
Watch this trailer of the Immortals, 2011 movie:
The Immortals - Official Trailer
The reason probably why Travis Henry did not buy this rule is because he saw himself being victimized left and right by Mr. Ada Borstein. So, he took action and next thing you know, he became King of Kings, at last.
No comments:
Post a Comment