Search This Blog

Monday, January 27, 2014

A Letter to the Borstein Boys:

January 27, 2014

Dear Borstein Boys,

Stop pretending you're going to be a leader of the planet again someday.  You will never be.  Do you know why?  Because you have killed so many blonde haired girls with blue eyes.  Even if you kill white girls with black hair, you will never become white ever again, nor will you become an Angel ever again.  

And to be the next Ada Borstein, you've got to be near pure white even if you had sex with former black people that are white people now.  To be the next Ada Borstein, you've got to be the best type of Angel there is - a leader, a trend setter, an inventor, a light worker, a manager of peoples, a warrior, a humanitarian, a beautiful person - perfect in every way even if you had been a whore.

That is right.  You had been a whore in the previous kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Now, you're a man, a real man because only God can turn you into a real man from being a woman.

No other Angels would suffice if you are not a manager of peoples already, a light worker, a warrior, an inventor, a leader, a trend setter, a humanitarian, a beautiful person inside and out, and a great communicator, a magical being, a fearsome leader, perfect in every way.  If you don't have all of this, you're nothing regardless if you appeared with God laughing hysterically.  

That's why it's going to take for Philip Manaois aka Herminigildo Manaois another full cycle to return as an Amy because only the Amy Angels are blessed to become leaders of the planet and hence the next Travis Henry and Ada Borstein and nobody else.

If you don't believe me, then don't.  I don't want anybody else using Radu Carnaru or any of her other selves as Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II by sexual predation.  

I will have you killed in the Star Wars Era Planets over and over again as I feast through your fears and insecurities plus decapitate you truly in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations and inside your homes with the next Amys in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.

Not to mention kill you during the 10 Billion year slavery and 10 Billion year role playing games.

I'll have all of the starship cruisers soft kill you guys in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.

I'll have you fight in the war zones for the rest of your life.

Because of what you did to me here, I'll have all of the same things done to you in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.

Plus, I'll turn you all into women so you can service other men starship cruisers.

You will not get away with what you did to me here.  I'll even turn you guys into prostitutes for the starship cruisers as you did to me here.

I'll turn you into a bondage girl or porno bondage girl just like all of the porno girls you sexually predated.

All of this I will do, I promise you that.

And then, I'll hang you in the gallows for killing the Royales as service amys for the starship cruisers.

I'll have you chopped to death by the guillotine, one by one.

You cannot get away.  

Stop feeling jealous over Travis or Philip or Herminigildo Manaois.  He won't be an Amy until the next cycle which is forever from now when he returns as an Amy.

I carry with me Billions of Angels even if it's been done 3 times in a row, I'm still the best there is (I hope) because I'm the only one that wrote all of the programs of the Amys.  I'm the manager of the peoples, the next Ada Borstein.

Make sure you kill all of the starship cruiser men today.  They need to be punished for being stupid just like you.

One day, you'll see that everything I say is true to the best of my knowledge and you'll agree with me and give me much needed respect.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Amy






Wet Wet Wet - Love is all around






Pink - Let's get this party started






Britney Spears - Toxic  (Mr. Ada Borstein is the guy with the glasses that she kissed in the airplane bathroom)






Aqua - Barbie Girl






The Black Eyed Peas - My Humps






Britney Spears -  Oops, I did it again






Britney Spears - If you seek Amy (lyrics)






No comments:

Post a Comment