Search This Blog

Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Final Verdict:

February 22, 2014

Dear starship cruisers,

I've finally figured out who "really" did my Star Wars Era Planets.  It's Mr. Travis Henry.  Yeay! 
He's the only one that pretty much resembles everything evil and wonderful.  He's not a softy at all.  He's a tough guy.  He's a man.  And when I say that he's a man, I mean, he's a man.  

But, he's also a man with words, full of wisdom, intelligence, and smarts.  He doesn't do this one time only, he does it all the time.  I want to thank him from the bottom of my heart. Sometimes, he can be a softy, but, that's ok.  Being soft is no problem with me.  In fact, it's what matters sometimes.

Although, he tried to get me killed, thinking he could become the next Ada Borstein because of the ghost of my father, an Amy Angel saved my ass from oblivion.  

If my father doesn't make it, then, Tom Cruise will.  Tom Cruise is Travis Henry.  He will probably become an Ada Borstein someday if my father doesn't do it.  

Here's what I think:  Tom Cruise represents Travis Henry as he laughs hysterically on the planet where Rihanna got smited by God (killed by God).  Because I became a Goddess Angel.  And then, my father represents Ada Borstein and Travis Henry combined, one in the present, and one in the future as he disappears into a white, cloud mist.

I really don't know the truth about this whole thing, to tell you the truth.  But, all I know is that Tom Cruise or Herminigildo Manaois will be an Amy again someday.  I'll just leave it up to the imagination.

If none of them ever returns, then, I don't return as an Amy either.  And it's somebody else that makes it all the time, a different one each time.

Ok?

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment