Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Another letter to Mr. Ada Borstein, my frienemy:

February 4, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I think you and the Borstein boys need to pay 2,250 Billion more times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations in the Amy Angels' planets except for the sugar amy Angels' planets.

This is because you continually to disobey me when I said, I don't want you to have the sugar amys have their own "sets of realms" anymore.  By any standards, you are a very, very stupid man.  If you cannot take directions, I suggest you move aside and let Travis Henry be the leader of this Kingdom.

My spirits are at an all time low.  You've got the program little amys killed in the battle dagger match and still, up to this day, the little amys are in poverty.  I'm going to kill you for that in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  The star wars era planets will never cease until I get my revenge.  

And those god damn sugar amys are complaining that they don't have anything - bullshit.  They need to be punished.  

Anyway, don't believe the sugar amys saying they're inventors.  None of them are.  The christmas tree with windows and TV screens in it is me - never them.  They're not TV.  They're never TV.  They haven't been TV since the age of the dinosaurs.  I am telling you, only the gifted and blessed from God, the real King Arthur, the real Queen or King can take a sword buried beneath deep inside a rock and take it out while others cannot.  No fraud can ever take my place and no one else will.  I am like Travis Henry, the right victor because he was Radu Carnaru as suggested by Vivian Fernandez Asa.  He's not a fraud.  He was a real Amy, not a sugar Amy.  I'm like a sugar amy because I'm worse than a sugar amy and I'm already black.  Besides, Josh was looking at me the whole time when he appeared on TV.  He said, "Let me in to the Car-TV, let me in".  Vivian didn't let him in so, she's a fraud.  Besides, she is a fraud.  She's a sugar amy.

Iveesha said, "I'll never be an Amy again".  She's wrong, not yet, anyway.  It's her and her group of sugar amys today that's never going to be an Amy again.  I think somehow that's wrong, but you'll never know until God cleans house and kills every single one of them and their spirits in the spirit realm.  Hehe.  

Also, the whole thing about God killing Rihanna is about Travis being a twin brother of Ada Borstein.  He was Radu Carnaru.  He's not a fraud.  God says, "I only kill frauds" and Philip was joyful that the frauds were killed because he was mistaken for being a fraud and his life being tormented in shambles because of them.

Maybe, I had been a sugar amy before.  You'll never know.  There is a possibility that I had been a sugar amy before.  But, I doubt it because if God says he's going to eradicate the frauds, he's going to eradicate them all.  No more chances of them becoming leaders of the planet.

Besides, no former Amys or Ada Borsteins or Travis Henry can ever become an Amy that will become a Travis Henry or an Ada Borstein again.  I believe this because you cannot bring the past back to it's full regal life, if only for a short time.  Time moves in forward motion, not backwards motion.  Each passing time, there is always a new group to lead people even if that new group had been old and chosen to lead over and over again.  It's just the majority of the copies of the chosen ones gets eradicated or killed every single one of them by God.  That's just the way life is.

And for the sugar amys Angels being so ungrateful after me getting them this far is uncalled for.  They will be punished if they come here to my turf.

Watch out for anyone that is wanting to hurt the other Angels.  Only I do that because of the sugar amys and Mr. Ada Borstein.

Stella and Mexi are me.  They are not sugar amys.  How Stella became an Angel again is something of an enigma.  No Amy Angel or sugar amy Angels can ever become an Angel again even if they had sex with Jake Gylenhaal many times.  That could only mean one thing.  Stella will be an Amy again.  I think Stella is the original owner of this body because she was able to be an Angel again after having sex with Jake Gylenhaal.  Ok.  Stella is not me, then.  But, Mexi is, I think.  She's the one behind my star wars era planet stories and everybody else's.  Nobody else.  If she was not me, she wouldn't help me at all.  She'd let me die for sure, no matter what happens.  When she found out that I'm the last Goddess Angel after helping the very last Amy become an Angel after me, she thought quickly to help me.

So, it's true.  Mexi is the black hat and the white mist of my father's ghost.  She's a new little Amy Angel.  

So, for Radu Carnaru, she's just like a sugar amy prostitute in the Hot & Cold White Weather Castle days.  Maybe, that's what Josh was referring to - me - the Black Car - TV.  And the Christmas Tree, a symbol of tree with branches with brother Christian or Travis Henry as my guide, it has windows and TV screen - it's referring that the inventors are none other than the new little Amy Angels and that they are me.

That's why those sugar amy Angels hate me.  They tried so hard to become inventors but none of them ever were.  It even came from my mother's mouth.  She's so pissed off.  They're all pissed off at me.  Stupid bitches.  God, I hate people.  You do stuff for them and they continue to hate you and despise you.  That's why I'll try to limit helping other people nowadays.  You want my stuff and food and housing and cars and money and clothes and shoes, you've got to pay.  Hehe.  That's the greatest achievement I've made so far in my life is to decide to make the starship cruisers pay for their needs.  Hehe.

Anyway, Also, Travis Henry was a Radu Carnaru in the previous Kingdom because he has the same DNA and blood marker type exactly as does Ada Borstein has.  That's why he calls Travis, the father of rap like the Borstein boys. 


And for Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein boys, I will kill you just yet in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.

Hehe.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

P.S.


Nevermind paying 2,250 Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations in the Amy Angels' planets.  You don't need to.  Just give the damn sugar amys their 1 Million "sets of realms" each.

P.S.S.

You still need to pay 2,250 Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations in the Amy Angels' planets, not the Sugar Amy Angels' planets as written already in my other documents.






Night Ranger - Sister Christian






Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me






Spin Doctors - Little Miss Can't Be Wrong






Snoop Dogg ft. Dr. Dre - Next Episode

No comments:

Post a Comment