Search This Blog

Thursday, February 20, 2014

A Letter to Mr. Travis Henry:

February 20, 2014

Dear Mr. Travis Henry,

I know you just want to be free all the time.  There's nothing wrong with that.  In fact, everyone wants to be free.  They don't want to be imprisoned and they don't want to die, especially if being done both at the same time.  I want to call you as my friend.  I want to know that you will respect all of my wishes to the best of your ability.  And when I say that you, and the third leaders of the planet can only have service amys every other 10 sets of planets, that's exactly what I meant.  And when I say that the service amys are going to be free as starship cruisers every other 10 sets of planets, that's exactly what I meant.

I know that you are the kind of person who likes to have fun.  You like ski boarding, snow skiing, walking on the beach, surfing the ocean waves, driving a motorcycle for leisure and for competitive runs, skydiving, singing, watching movies, having a picnic in the park, cleaning your car, having a honeymoon at the beach, at the snowy top mountains in the midwest, lots of things to do when you're having fun.  You also like to work in different jobs, lots of jobs to do, all in a manner of lifetimes.  And best of all, you'd like to get rested as much as possible after a hard, day's work.  

You see, I am quite like you.  I like to learn many things and do them the best I can.  But, I don't want to die doing them for TV series.  I don't want to die in the star wars era planets.  I don't want to die as service amys either.  In fact, I'd rather have fun all the time - all of myselves because I believe that if I deserve a great life, they, too deserve a great life.  I don't want anything else that could come and ruin our friendship.

Unfortunately, I just found out recently that Richard Gere, Albert Paulin, and Eddie Rivera all think of me as a slave, a lazy girl, and a trash can.  In other words, I'm garbage.  That's why we're going to have to do something about this.  Let's kick their ass.  I'm going to have to send them to the star wars era planets to get decapitated truly one, two, or three times in a row. Hehe.  LOL.

I hope you don't mind.

The nicest things that ever happened to me are my brothers, mom, father, stepdad, stella, mexi, and the rest of my "original first family" members and the countless family members I'll have in the future.  

Do you know why all of the starship cruisers died in the star wars era planets of Miss Amy Angel III-II that she and Mr. Ada Borstein created rather than the ones today?  It is because they're no longer Angels.  They've passed the Angelic Kingdom stage.  They've passed being a human Angel, full of energy, smarts, intelligence, and bravery and courage.  They are just now being humans.

This is not to say that the Borstein boys are the owner of this Kingdom only.  It's far from that. They share this Kingdom with you and the Amy Angels because you guys are the only, very special ones in this Kingdom.  With Philip, being the source of magic for the Amy inventors and the Sugar Amy Angels warriors, and the Amy Angel Warrior Shadow that had sex with Philip before she became an Angel and tons of other Amy Angels too like Mexi, it's good to know that we can rely on someone like Philip to hold the pieces together.  Otherwise, I probably would not be here today and some Sugar Amy prostitute would be in my place as I have been a sugar Amy prostitute before this lifetime.  I saw it in a music video, the other day.  I was pictured as a white, caucasian Jewish child with dark hair and brown eyes, and then, the next picture was of a lovely young maiden with long, blonde hair with blue eyes.

Anyways, I thought you might know.  During the first seasons of the Sugar Amy Prostitute days, there were no pyramids.  Everybody were white, caucasian peoples on the planet.

So, the whole story is that so much has changed and the Borstein boys wants to be a fraud, Sugar Amy Angel and that is why they are telling everybody that the majority of the starship cruiser Angels cannot have us, but only the black, humans starship cruisers can have us.  
Tarantado yung mga 'yun eh.  They're assholes.  

That's why all of the 45 Billion Borstein boys I find in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses are going to die mercilessly.

They deserve to die.  They're just a bunch of cowards!

That's all for now.  I'll talk to you later.

Sincerely,
Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment