The Rhinestone Cowboy is not about Glenn Close. It's not about Miss Amy Angel III. The Rhinestone Cowboy is about my brother, Philip walking for half a day in the streets of the United States of America during the 10 Billion year slavery. He is white all the time. And he never gets to have a slave like his other selves because he's a Program Philip. All of the starship cruisers will be able to own a slave in the 10 Billion year slavery.
And also because I will create rhinestone jewelry during my Agenda and my husband is Philip Manaois, my brother of Today.
He really isn't my brother and so is Allan isn't my real brother because they are Travis Henry and I'm an Oxen human Goddess right now before I become a Goddess Angel.
The new little Amy Angels had non-stop sex with the male starship cruisers to invent what they had to invent - knowledge, material things, civilizations, magical spells like supersonic, while after the male starship cruisers die by true decapitation after having sex with the Angels. This is because the new little Amy Angels are idiots but when the starship cruisers die and they have sex with them, they become smart. The new little Amy Angels also become smart because of their credit - the little Amys dying by true decapitation.
Miss Amy Angel III tried the same thing. They kept on trying but produced nothing because their credit is valid only for the infinite or endless amount of realms produced and Time Travel.
For this, Miss Amy Angel III hated me and the new little Amy Angels.
This is like saying if you're smart, don't get hit on the head by a starship cruiser during the Hot and Cold White Weather Castle because you'll become an idiot. And if you're dumb to begin with, you must do the opposite - kill the men you have sex with so that you become ultra smart - so smart, it is by Godly proportion.
What is supersonic? Supersonic is traveling faster than the speed of light. The new little Amy Angels can travel faster than the speed of light, carrying with them giant starships full of 1 Billion or more starship cruisers at a time.
The cards and letters and offers by the phone is from me. I've devised a plan for the Program Philips in each timeline. However, I didn't plan to have him walk half a day, everyday until the last minute and live in a trailer because he refused to take my Christmas presents for him yesterday until the last minute which is too late because despite my anger, I threw the present on the floor, but picked it back up to know that he still has my love for him. After all, he is my brother.
My family was trying to avoid taking presents from me last night thinking it'll make me an inventor. Regardless, I will be an inventor with or without presents because I'm that smart to begin with.
The new little Amy Angels are the same as me for they are me - smart and dumb at the same time to begin with. But, with heat inside our bodies, we can accomplish a lot.
Anyways, here's a video for you:
Rhinestone Cowboy
I hope you have enjoyed my post.
No comments:
Post a Comment