Search This Blog

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Letter to my friend, Soo Hyun Le from LifeWorks, NW



December 21, 2013

Dear Soo Hyun Le,

Miss Amalia Goddess Angel III-II is from Lineage II and so am I as Mr. Ada Borstein said.  She became a Goddess Angel before I did.  There was her and then me and then me again that became Goddess Angels.  What are Goddess Angels?  Goddess Angels are Oxen Goddesses that became regular humans over time due excessive deaths by true decapitation and then the Devil God, Bahala took control of their bodies and smited Rihanna 3 times, one time for each one of them.  And then, after doing so, they became an Angel.  It is not known whether God hugged them in Heaven like myself as an Angel, but it's a good bet that God did also.

Miss Amy Angel, Miss Amalia Angel I, Miss Amalia Angel II, Miss Amalia Angel III, Miss Amalia Goddess Angel I (Miss Amalia Goddess Angel III-II), Miss Amalia Goddess Angel II (Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV), Miss Amalia Goddess Angel III ( Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II), Miss Amalia Angel III, and the new little Amy Angels are all program Amy Angels.  They followed my Agenda and did whatever Mr. Ada Borstein wanted them to do at the time.  There are 1 Million program Amys to win to become a program Amy Angel, except for the new little Amy Angels which becomes an Angel on their own each time.  

There, they battle it out a battle dagger match where 10 Quarternillion girls try to decapitate the winners.  This is where Miss Amalia Goddess Angel I (Miss Amalia Goddess Angel III-II) does her job of fighting and controlling the program Amys' bodies to win the prize of the day.  She also controls the program Amys' bodies by going inside their bodies as an invicible person Angel and goes on Quests and fights in their Star Wars Era Planets.

Lately, I have demoted Mr. Ada Borstein by accident and the Borstein boys except for 100,000 of them (I think) and Miss Amalia Goddess Angel I went inside everyone's bodies and gives the Borstein boys magical powers so they can build their planets and have a decent life.  

It is not known whether she demoted Mr. Travis Henry also or she's giving him Magical Powers to build his planets and power up everything like electricity and batteries.  I'm thinking she shouldn't demote Mr. Travis Henry because he needs to be able to build his planets.  Haha!  LOL!  Like that's really going to happen.  But, his magical abilities right now and all the way to the end are superb, just like most Borstein boys.

It is also said that she will become the next Travis Henry of the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses while I will be the next Ada Borstein because Miss Amalia Goddess (myself in the future when she has her own planets)' self, one of herself killed a female regular human being that looks like a Persian Amy by true decapitation in Allan's foster home alone and all of the people in the planet became Angels and were never seen again.  Mr. Ada Borstein turns all of the people on the planet into Angels by killing a Persian little Amy (myselves) in a replica of Allan's foster home and replica of the whole planet during this time.  

So, that is how they found out that I'm the next Ada Borstein and none other.

I would advise for the new little Amy Angels to be useful because their Kingdom is not for free.  They have to make theirselves useful by inventing the Modern Civilization and all of the material things that comes with it, along with the ancient civilizations of the known ancient World.  They have to invent starships, flying cars, aerodynamically modern era cars that is computerized and everything else.

And I want to say that all of the starship cruisers have become Angels over and over again many times in Mr. Ada Borstein's other realms.  He needs to be careful because if it were not for the Amy Angels who knows how to Time Travel (a magical ability spell), those starship cruiser Angels might cause havoc in a peaceful, modern era setting.

Anyway, my father, Herminigildo Manaois is also known as Philip Manaois aka Allan Manaois aka Jake Gylenhaal aka Jimmy Dean aka Jason Boone aka Travis Henry II with Miss Amalia Angel II (my grandmother, Rosario Garcia Mendoza or Mexi (Nuon Soriya of Cambodia, Philip's wife) Manaois).

My father, Herminigildo Manaois is going to be an Amy, a Travis Henry, and an Ada Borstein someday because as an Amy, he was Miss Amalia Goddess Angel I who helped Miss Amalia Goddess Angel III (Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II (me in this timeline and the previous timeline)) to finish her star wars era planets Quests and her battle dagger matches.  She didn't invent much, maybe some, mostly improvements but she did practice on the Amys because she's immortal, a shadow girl immortal.  Not just a typical shadow girl, but an immortal one if there is such a thing.  Anyways, she's also practiced on all the starship cruisers everywhere, helping them survive their star wars era planet stories (movies).

It looks like he's always going to be a leader of the planet and he's always going to die like a slave as well as a service amy or Travis Henry or Ada Borstein.  

It is not known whether other people like the new little Amy Angels or Amy (myself) or Ada Borstein who sees the Devil God, Bahala in Hell and watches God kill regular human beings by true decapitation with his sword and enslaving them and putting them to sleep for 5 hours at a time will become an Angelic leader of the planet someday or sometime rather.

But, it looks like we have a winner, one Travis Henry per cycle and Ada Borstein never looks back again.

I gave Mr. Ada Borstein 20 Million "sets of realms", Mr. Travis Henry 10 Million "sets of realms", Miss Amalia Goddess Angel I 10 Million "sets of realms", the new little Amy Angels 10 Million "sets of realms", and the rest of the program Amy Angels 2 to 4 Million "sets of realms" without none of them taking over each other.  NO SHARING OF REALMS, except when specified already.  Twenty Million "sets of realms" may seem like it's forever.  It's a very, very, very long time.  Because each planet they have have 30 Billion timelines with 2 Billion time periods in each timeline and they have 7 very large Earthlike planets per galaxy in the 10th and 12th programs.

There's these 2 people at Hood View that I really despise.  Their names are Timothy Wood and Robert Gibson.  They are not Jimmy Dean.  Jimmy Dean was killed by a bat beating and Vietnam War, respectively for each of these fellas before they were resurrected.  A new person has emerged in their bodies.  Stupid Jimmy Dean is a faggot who cares too much for his own, not caring enough for himself, anyway because he is a slave everywhere during the 1st program just like all of the starship cruisers.  What pisses me off about Tim is that he is lazy and ugly.  He likes to have sex with the Amys, any Amy will do and kills them.  He's one ugly faggot.  Robert Gibson, on the other hand tries to copy everything I do because he thinks I'm a nobody because I live in the same house that he does and I look like I'm disabled.  He also tries to race me from finishing our meals each time in the dining room.  Stupid faggot.  I want to deck these 2 people and bash their heads in.

Anyways, stupid people are everywhere.  You will not believe how many stupid people there are in the World.

Well, that is all I wanted to tell you.  I'll talk to you later.

Sincerely,
Amy








The video above is Katy Perry, ET.  She is Miss Stella Gong aka Princess Kate Middleton of England, Duchess of Cambridge.  Her husband is Prince William (Allan Manaois, my brother).






The video above is Katy Perry, Hot and Cold.  The Groom is Alexander (Howard Lien).



No comments:

Post a Comment