December 4, 2015 Letters:
December 4, 2015
Dear Allan,
Don't let DeMarcus and any of yourselves get killed. Ok? Because you'll be a black person when you get reborn to other planets and realms in other Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. And then, until you've paid for all the things, your people too, have done to the Amys, you will never be set free.
Do whatever you want. Think it out fast.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 4, 2015
Dear Allan,
DeMarcus is crying out from the grave and wants justice for his multiple types of deaths. Here he is, a person that went through so much already can't possibly fathom for his life to be taken as nothing, like garbage. Sometimes, I still think that God only loves him and not me. But, I won't complain anymore. Ever since that day that I got myself killed, of my own free will, but never realizing that it was bad, that it would be done to me, I realize now that I have nothing to complain about.
Red is new passion, red it just goes with the passion, red on the lips of your lover because red is the color of the weather. And NO, you cannot replace Miraslova with the Amys.
Anyway, for all of those of you that are responsible for everybody's death, their deaths will be justified.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 4, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
When I said that everybody is free all the time during the 2nd program all the way to the end of our times here in the Universe, that's exactly what I want. I want the Amys to get any kind of jobs they want. I want the Amys to be able to go to the stores at any point in time. Everybody are free absolutely, totally, and completely. Nobody has to stay at home all the time, especially the Amys.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 4, 2015
Dear DeMarcus,
Sorry, buddy if I gave up on you. I realize that Justin Bieber is now a non-Ada Borstein person. Both Allan and Justin Bieber took the chance of not letting me pass by as a Goddess Angel. So, and plus I have to be back and do this shitty thing again. I'm so sad, DeMarcus. Anyway, does it matter?
I just know that Justin Bieber or Allan Manaois or Mr. Michael Gurfinkel will befall the same type of luck or bad luck that Philip Manaois endured here.
So, I'm sorry about you guys. Bye.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 4, 2015
Dear Allan, Borstein people,
I know I don't have to be with you all the time, brother. A single person must not always be in a position of abuse from the abuser. I know I can make it without you. Remember what I said? I make my own destiny, with God's blessings. And if I never make it out, all I know that civilizations are not equal to magic for that's the only thing you have. One of these days, you'll never have anything else other than food, and a water, and a backpack plus your camp and clothing.
Now, I know the reason why Justin Bieber didn't want to help me is because he thinks that he's going to be Gabriel. I don't know, maybe.
Anyways, whatever happens, happens.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 4, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I did not give you the permission to never give me the things I need of which my own selves has royalty rights for all their inventions that you copy all the time. I didn't give you permission of my own free will to make DeMarcus a Jesus Christ. I did not give you permission to play with our lives and enslave me. From now on, I want you to have Service Amy Wives only for all of your planets, realms, and empires - no duplication. This document does not duplicate the amount of all your planets, realms, and empires.
You know, you'll only find yourself "black" to all the darling blonde Amys that you kill. Either you're black or white, the sword speaks for itself. You'll never be white because the people that you kill cannot have connections with you, only a switch, that will turn you into black people.
Ok?
Plus, you kill yourselves half a dozen times. You don't need to, ok? Save yourselves. Let Miraslova pay for her wishes of announcing DeMarcus is Jesus Christ. DeMarcus is a Borstein Boy, Travis is not. Allan is a Borstein Boy.
I only want to have sex with DeMarcus Bishop for 2 hours each night during my very first lifetime. And I only want the service girls to have sex with boys for 3 hours each night, including in my Agenda lifetimes.
Pretty soon, you will be peasants, slaves for you didn't want to share someone else's treasures to everybody else's.
And for Justin Bieber, one of yourselves, not necessarily the Angels or maybe could be Tom Cruise is the next Amy someday, he'll be my Ada Borstein. So, Tom Cruise, my brother, Philip is my Ada Borstein someday.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 4, 2015
Dear Mr. Michael Gurfinkel,
Please don't turn DeMarcus into a Jesus Christ and don't enslave him anymore in the planets, realms, and empires anymore that the Marble Castles Amys' have. Ok?
I've changed my mind. There will be no 2nd amount of all of everybody's time that I gave them the first time. There will be no 2nd one. Sorry. It's not too late to change my mind.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment