December 20, 2015
Updates: I added more time to the leaders of the planets and the 2nd leaders of the planets' planets, realms, and empires. And I think we've reached an agreement. By January 15, 2016, I should've received my $1 Million and by January 15, 2017, I should've received my $20 Billion.
Here's more of what I found:
This is Spock's brand new song, played in the '80s. He's Mr. Michael Gurfinkel, Mr. Marco Rubio (Presidential Candidate of 2016), My Uncle Juanito Mendoza, and Ric Segreto to name a few:
NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS, PLANETS, AND EMPIRES AT ANY POINT IN TIME. MR. MICHAEL GURFINKEL HAS HIS OWN SETS OF PLANETS, REALMS, AND EMPIRES AND HE CAN REHABILITATE ANY OF HIS SELVES AND GET THEM FROM MR. ADA BORSTEIN'S AND THE BORSTEIN BOYS' PLANETS, REALMS, AND EMPIRES. OK?
Ric Segreto
Kahit Konting Pagtingin
Imelda Papin
Kung liligaya ka sa piling ng iba
Eva Eugenio
Tukso
All three songs are written by Spock or Mr. Michael Gurfinkel. The first one talks about genuine love, then, the second one talks about find love somewhere else, the third one covers his tracks and say, "temptation get away from me". He is so romantic in these songs. All three songs are love songs.
And then, he refers to this guy as the temptation, while he refers to Imelda Papin as his temptation:
Gerardo Mejia
Rico Suave
Rico Suave is none other than Ray White, my fb friend and boyfriend. He's going to move in with me as soon as I get my own Apartment. You see, I'm going to have to build 2 houses which cost about $253,903 each, plus land of $170,000 plus other fees. It could reach up to $677,806. It's for my brothers, Philip and Allan. It should be completed by July or August, 2016. I have to buy my condominium for $125,000. I have to buy my brothers, a car each, me a car, my sister-in-law a car, and my mom and dad a car, plus my Uncle Rey a car. That would cost $90,000 for all of those cars.
So, who is Ray White. He's none other than my Uncle Rey aka Rico J Puno. And here's one of Rico J. Puno's songs:
Rico J Puno
Magkasuyo sa buong gabi
Here's some more songs from Rico J. Puno:
Rico J Puno
If you walked Away
Here he is today: Uncle Rey and his wife, Auntie Malou:
Here is Rico J Puno:
Rico J Puno
Spirit of Christmas
And here's Ray White in the 1970s. One and the same isn't it?
Anyways, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel says only a slight bit of love, if it's coming from you, i'm so full of happiness because i really do care and love you.
I want to say to Mr. Michael Gurfinkel that I appreciate everything he's done for me and I promise him that I'll take care of him when he gets old just like my Uncle Rey, Auntie Malou, and Ray White, my future husband. Hehe.
Ok?
Thank you.
Call me, Ray - 971-404-1025 - my cell phone. You have to pay for long-distance. Ok?
Bye.
Sincerely,
Amy


No comments:
Post a Comment