Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

June 23, 2015 Letters

June 23, 2015 Letters:

June 23, 2015

Dear Mr. Michael Gurfinkel,

I already requested and wished to be free completely, absolutely, and totally during my very first lifetime.  Everything that I will do, I will do on my own.  I don't need your help.  Order me around sometimes, but not too much.  I'm still free all the time.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------



June 23, 2015

Dear Allan,

Actually, allan, my brother, I don't know which one of you and Uncle Roger will be the next Program Amy Angel in the next cycle.  But, I also made a mistake on thinking Sephiroth will be the next Ada Borstein.  Sephiroth is the next Howard Lien, a God, not a man that associates with God.  I think it's Barack Obama that's going to be the next Ada Borstein.  Ok?

Besides, Philip have plenty of his selves as the next Sephiroth to have many
realms and planets. 

So, may the best man win.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------



June 23, 2015

Dear Mey,

You're not any better than me.  My 2nd, 3rd, and 4th selves as Goddess Angels are 2nd leaders of the planet.  And no, Angelica Struzan is not a premiere leader of the planet.  There's too much at stake and too much responsibility for a premiere leader of the planet to come back here and be scrutinized and killed by the Borstein Boys.  I don't care what you say, I'm still the best.  The consequences it would bring to such a person as the Amy Angels in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets are tremendous.  They would get killed all the time like I do here.

And just because I lossed consciousness for 6 seconds doesn't mean I died.  A lot of people who lose consciousness for more than 2 minutes comes back from the dead and survives.  

You're a small person compare to me.  You'll never be a Goddess Angel, freak.  And stop ordering me around.  I'm not your slave.  You guys don't treat me fairly here at Hood View.  You're not getting any housing or money from me at all and Kayla Wilson.  She's said too much and you and Anthony are one of the unbelievers.

If Anthony thinks he's better than me, he's mistaken.  His people, Travis' selves are dying by the case load, everyday just like me because he wasn't supposed to get any planets or realms to begin with.  Now, he's here, killing me, that faggot.  Just because you guys get to kill me doesn't mean that you won't get killed 10 times as many.  You will and sometimes, 1,000 times as much.  So, you're little compare to me.

Got that?

Ok.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------



June 23, 2015

Dear DeMarcus,

I wish to dedicate this song to you for as long as I live:



Rico J Puno - Kapantay ay langit

Sincerely,
Amy
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------



June 23, 2015

Dear Anthony,

You're not any better than me because the leaders of the planet take everybody's selves per day and send them to the ancient civilizations to die.  Some die in the modern era, almost everybody die now and then in the modern era.  Some die inside their homes.  There's no escape.  Everybody are dead because Mr. Ada Borstein wants it that way and I've followed his wishes.  He's only doing what he thinks he should do.  Ok?  Hopefully, all of the modern era stuff are valid only in the star wars era planets and in the first program.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment