Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

June 10, 2015 Letters

June 10, 2015 Letters

June 10, 2015

Dear Amys or starship cruisers,

Hey guys, sorry about the absent in posting on this blog.  My desktop computer is out of service and I have my brother to fix it.  He went to ITT Technical School for 2 years and quit.  And then, he became a caregiver.  I'm talking about my brother, Philip.  He works graveyard shift at my other brother's foster home business.  They both live in the same 3,200 square foot, 8 bedroom house.  5 bedrooms for the patients and 3 bedrooms for the caregivers.  My mom lives there too with Allan's girlfriend, Stella.

Anyway, I borrowed Philip's laptop but he put a password in it.  I can't remember the password anymore.  That's why I haven't been posting on here.  Now, I'm at my brother's house.  So, here I am.

Guess what?  I discovered thru Mr. Michael Gurfinkel's discoveries and the movies and videos I've watched that Sephiroth was truly a Philip Manaois in the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses and he was Mitt Romney, not Vin Diesel nor Tom Cruise.  You know, the 2012 Presidential Nominee for the United States of America opposing Barack Obama.  He's always going to lose to Barack Obama in every timeline during the Presidential Campaign in the United States of America during the beginning of the Modern era.

Don't worry because life and love is like a phoenix bird.  You rise from the ashes from when you came from and become and fly high like a bird.  In other words, when you think you have lossed everything, destiny and God helps you out and becomes merciful to you.  He really does.

Furthermore, Sephiroth and Mr. Ada Borstein found out that I didn't make it in the fire.  I died.  The realms Amy Angels resurrected this body and a new spirit came forth and became a Goddess Angel.

No worries.  I know my destiny.  I am blessed.  Jack Nicholson as the Devil, God, Bahala said, "baby, coochi, coochi, coo!".  That means, I'll be coming back as Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II, then Gabriel, then Reynaldo Mendoza, then, Travis Henry, then, Sephiroth, then finally, Ada Borstein.  Ada Borstein is the oldest.

And plus, Travis, Gabriel, Amy, Sephiroth, Ada Borstein all died by the Million Billions over the years.  And it never stops there.  Before I become Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II, I'll be Breanna Cabreras, and then Queen Hera or Angelica Lopez Struzan and then Rachelle Mullen because Angelica and Rachelle are World Class Major League Soccer Player from the United States of America.  Rachelle is older than Angelica because Angelica is the current Queen Hera.

And then, after being Ada Borstein, I'll be reborn as Daniel Kasaback aka Dorotea Manaois aka Rihanna and get demoted by God.  I'll then reborn as Elsa, the World War II secret agent for the Agents of Shield.

And then, Roger Mendoza will become the next Program Amy in the next cycle because he stood up for himself and avenged his death with the wrong person.  Anyway, he freed himself and him and I will see each other in the next cycle when I am Breanna Cabreras or Angeliza Lopez Struzan.

And then, the Amys.  I have realms credit, inventor of civilizations credit (my other selves from the Holgate home where I saw my father's ghost), and service amys credit to the max.  Could it be that Jimmy will become the Program Amy in the next cycle?  It might be him instead of my Uncle Roger.

And then, the Amy Angels.  For the little Amys to become into an Amy Angel, Sephiroth, the former Philip Manaois (the hand of God because he held the sword of God) have to give magical powers to the little Amys and do their star wars era planets and have Travis Henry who was a Gabriel also have sex with them.  It's like double juice concentrate.

Ok?

I'm not doubting my blessedness.  Rules must be obeyed because the leaders of the planet are using an Angel's body (myselves) and other people's win or loss of life.  I could care less about people's miserable condition.  I'll tell you this though, the starship cruisers, except for the myselves (the Amys) will go through Hell before I am done with them because they see me as nothing, when in fact, I keep returning as long as I have credit.

Sincerely,
Amy

P.S.

We're not doing to have service amys for the starship cruisers.  I changed my mind and it's not too late.  I reserve the right to never be a slave for the starship cruisers.  Thank you.



______________________________________________________________________________________________________________



June 10, 2015

Dear Amys or starship cruisers,

It's not like I don't care about you, but I've wisened up.  I don't want to end up as a slave for everybody.  That's not what an Angel is all about.  You guys are not Angels with magical powers that are leaders of the planet.  Only Travis and Ada Borstein will get magical powers from Sephiroth and the Amys.  My "original first family" will also get magical powers from Sephiroth.  And no, I am not a fraud.  I am a real to goodness, honest, true Angel with magical powers because this body of mine is of an Oxen God's body.  

No Angel of my caliber should be a slave for everybody while I give you stuff too.  You have to pay for the things that you get whether you like it or not.  I'll turn you all into superstars and have you gain recognition if you are great.  Isn't it worth doing it?  The star wars era planets not only tests you're aptitude and intelligence, but how you use your body in such a way that will get you recognition and mercy from the Gods Angelic beings.

I'm not about to give myself to everybody when those very same people had sinned in numerous lifetimes while I haven't.  Nobody's going to live off of my realms and inventions and turn me into a slave.  You'll get nothing from me if you do which is during the first programs only.  Still, you have to pay 1,000 times of yourselves per 1 Amy kill.  This is my fee and don't say it's not fair.

I gotta look out for myself now and stop feeling guilty over my decisions to kill people.  Nobody ever does feel guilty over when they misbehave in front of me or when they're killing me.  

So, we're going to have to void or null the documents that said I will become a service amy for the starship cruisers.  NO TEN COMMANDMENTS movie will ever make me become a service amy for the starship cruisers anywhere in the universe.

I think the weather guy which is Miss realm Amy Angel wants you guys to pay the whole entire time in the star wars era planets and war zones.  Hehe because on Monday, it was 93 degrees fahrenheit, so fucking hot and humid and yesterday too with a temperature of 88 degrees.  Today, it is 82 degrees with a light cold breeze all the way to noon time.

Anyways, I am blessed because the weather changed for me and the realms Miss Amy Angel has blessed me and I have blessed her.  Hehe.  Ok?  Thank you.

Anyways, humans are not that far from behind me.  You guys can all become Angels if the Goddess Angels takes you to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.

And, plus, only the original Ada Borstein can turn everybody on the planet into Angels by cutting down a little Amy in Allan's foster home.  She must not work.  She must just woken up from sleep like Allan woke up from sleep and getting killed where Allan is also called Gabriel or Travis Henry.  Another person that did the same thing to an Amy is me, one of myselves while doing my Agenda as a pre-Goddess Angel.

Anyway, it all depends on the star wars era planet stories and the magical powers that one gets.  Only a few of you will get that.  If it calls for it, you will, but you can never enslave me as a service amy because I'm higher than you in Angelic-Human level today.  I'm an inventor Angel, a realms Amy Angel, a warrior Amy Angel, and a regular Amy Angel.  

I'll have everyone killed immediately for trying to make wishes in front of me that involves this sensitive topic.  You'll never go on forever.  You're done and over with right away.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment