Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2015

April 6 - 10, 2015 Letters

April 6 - 10, 2015 Letters:

April 6, 2015

Dear Peter Villanueva,

You're a stupid idiot.  Who says all of the material things in the World is yours, huh, faggot?  You didn't invent them, asshole.  And when I had oral sex with Derek Whitney and lived in that Holgate House that Eddie Rivera was renting to my family, that's where my father showed up and he was wearing a hat and was coming towards me.  If you didn't invent anything and I know you didn't, you better shut your mouth.  Ok?

Why don't you go the invention planets of the Amys as an invisible person and let me know what you think.  The new little Amy Angels are the only inventors there, along with the the other Amy Angels.  Ok?  

NO TAKE OVER OF THE AMY ANGELS' PLANETS AND REALMS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 6, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I've changed my mind.  I wish to have my wedding with Jesse Spalberg at the Columbia Edgewater Country Club and have my reception there too.  I also plan to have another wedding with Jesse in the Philippines at the Boracay Beach with http://www.bellacreativeevents.com/ as my event planner.  

I wish to have my honeymoon with Jesse in Las Vegas for one week, the Bahamas for 2 weeks, and Boracay beach for 2 weeks and go back to Manila to be with my mom and relatives and stay there for 4 weeks.  Ok?  Me and Jesse will stay at a Hotel in Las Vegas, Bahamas, Boracay pure white sand beach, and in Manila.  Ok?

This is what Jesse Spalberg looks like:




Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 6, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere,

I wish for you to follow and copy all of the ancient civilizations of Mr. Ada Borstein, their religion, culture, idealogy, wars, rise and fall of kingdoms, the whole shabang except the Masters are white people with blonde hair and blue eyes, brown, green, and violet eyes or white people with dark hair and brown, blue, green, violet eyes.  Ok?  This is all the way to the modern era slavery eras and no starship cruiser slaves.  The starship cruisers are free during the modern era slavery eras.

Also, I wish for you to use the Travis Henry boys except for Philip Manaois, Allan Manaois, Sergey Voronov, DeMarcus Bishop, Jesse Spalberg, Robin Padilla, Ethan Dale, and Christopher Nichols as Jesus Christ.  All other Travis Henry boys will play the role of Jesus Christ during the Kingdom of the Jewish people in ancient Israel with the Roman Empire as their leaders and Masters.  Ok?

Also, I don't want you to follow the part where Philip Manaois, Philip Manaois, Allan Manaois, Sergey Voronov, DeMarcus Bishop, Jesse Spalberg, Robin Padilla, Ethan Dale, and Christopher Nichols to die by true decapitation 1,000 Million Billion times per time period in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.  Ok?

Thank you.

Also, I wish for you to copy 10 Million civilizations that the new little Amy Angels invented and have them done during the 2nd 10 Million timelines per planet out of 30 Million timelines per planet.  Ok?  So, the first 10 Million timelines are the timelines I invented, the 2nd 10 Million timelines are what the new little Amy Angels invented, and the last 10 Million timelines per planet are just regular days modern era days timelines.  Please do this during the 6th program to the 12th and 10th programs.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 6, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere,

I wish for you to multiply the 2 Million Billion male new little Amy Angels into 10 Million Billion new little Amy Angels and have them paired up with 10 Million Billion female new little Amy Angels from the invention planets of the new little Amy Angels.  They can have sexual relationship with each other whenever they want.  NO KATY PERRY SONG, "ET" WILL DAMAGE YOUR EXISTENCE BECAUSE MR. ADA BORSTEIN HAS BROKEN MANY OF MY RULES, INCLUDING THE REHABILITATION PROGRAMS OF THE IMPRISONED PEOPLE IN HIS PLANETS.  IF HE DOES, DON'T REHABILITATE THE BORSTEIN AND TRAVIS HENRY BOYS EITHER.  Ok?

Furthermore, have the male and female new little Amy Angels that are having sexual relationships with each other have 2 star wars era planet stories every 1 Million planets.  Recruit them, make them fight and practice their martial arts, and other action related stuff just in case Travis wants to go to war against us.  You will make them all fight against Travis Henry and the Borstein girls.  Never demote them for they are 1 Billion times better with magical powers - no doubt.

Ok?  Napakayabang yung Travis Henry na 'yun.  Bastos 'yung walanghiyang 'yun.  We can destroy them at a moments notice with our speed of sound starships, lasers, nuclear bombs, atomic bombs, martial arts, swords, and flying cars.  Fucking fool.  He's just using Miss Warrior Amy Angels' magical powers to power their planet and they have the nerve to try to go to war against us when we followed all of my wishes to the smallest minute detail.

Make sure you demote all of his selves halfway thru in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms and in yours so that we have the proper advantage against them.  They'll never demote you guys.  They can't.  They're not supposed to do anything against you.  None at all.  We won our rights to live, fair and square.  Fucking fools.

Anyway, I don't like him anymore.  I think he's an abomination, a fool, a filthy mongrel.  He better lay his hands off of me when he looks like a monkey or else, I'll chop his head off.

Make sure that he dies in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations as planned.  He's the cause of everybody's sadness here.  That fool's program is slavery.  Stupid, mangy bastard.

And make sure you kill Charleton Heston at the same amount of numbers that the other Travis Henry boys have when dying in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.  

And please tell Miss Warrior Amy Angel to kill Taylor Swift when fighting me and the Amy Angels - all of her so we can live peacefully.  I don't know why they're making me fight her.  Stupid fools.  She's been demoted by God.  She has no power against me, none whatsoever.  But, just in case, kill her - Taylor Swift and all the Borstein girls.  Thank you.

I've given the Warrior Amy Angels and Miss Malou Mendoza her own sets of planets and realms with the same amount as the other friends of the Amy Angels.  This is my own way of saying, thank you.  And they could kill the little Amys starship cruisers during ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations as well.  Ok?  They cannot kill the Angels or the 2nd leaders of the planet for they are also 2nd leaders of the planet.  All 2nd leaders of the planet will never be killed except for Travis Henry when he no longer has planets and realms.  He will have to pay 365 times 2 per time period or 10 years by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations and soft killings as well for the remainder of the time.  Ok?

Ok.

That is all.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 6, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere,

Get Christina Vergara's selves like Christina Aguilera, Shailene Woodley among others and turn them into service girls for both the Travis Henry boys and the Borstein Boys and make her moan and groan like the whore that she is when she's having sex with them from the 1st program to the 12th and 10th programs.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 6, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere,

Please don't do the "morticia" on Sam Spinnet, Travis Henry, Brad Pitt, Peter Villanueva, Derek Whitney, Eddie Rivera anymore.  NEVER DO THE 'MORTICIA' ON PHILIP MANAOIS OR ALLAN MANAOIS OR JIMMY OR JAKE EITHER.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 6, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

When I get married to the original Ada Borstein during my Agenda in one of my lifetimes, I'd like a very prestigious and grand Wedding with me wearing a Ruby encrusted with diamonds crown and Mr. Ada Borstein, a gold with emeralds and ruby and diamonds encrusted crown during our wedding at very large Church in McMinnville, Oregon.  Ok?  And then, we're going to have our honeymoon in Mexico, Puerto Vallarta beach hotel.  Ok?  Have us take a chaperone who can show us around Puerto Vallarta so we can go sight seeing and do other fun things.  Ok?  I expect no other Borstein Boys will have sex with me at this time.  I want a an intimate setting and a complete wedding package with cherry blossom theme with purple, pink, yellow, white roses or flowers in my wedding bouquet and the flower arrangements in the reception and the church.  Have red hearts made in suede and soft fabrics line up in each chairs with a pink bow in it.  Ok?

Thank you oh so very much.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 6, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish to be your wife too and have a wedding and honeymoon package just like the original Ada Borstein in the next lifetime after him, the original Ada Borstein.  Ok?

And also, I wish for Miss Malou Mendoza to wed the original Ada Borstein, you, my Uncle Rey, my Uncle Roger, Angus McLaren, Derek Whitney, and Peter Villanueva in this order starting from after the lifetime of my wedding to the original Ada Borstein.  Ok?  The theme is gold and purple of the church and reception for each one of them with Auntie Malou wearing a purple, ruby, and diamonds encrusted crown and her husbands wearing gold and emeralds and purple and ruby and diamonds encrusted crown.  Their honeymoon will be in Italy, the Bahamas, Mexico, Las Vegas, France, Spain, and the Philippines at the Boracay beach in this order.  Ok?

Please do the same for my mom, my grandmother, my daughter, and my granddaughter, along with all the male and female members of my "original first family".  Find them a suitable partner and have them have a very grand and prestigious wedding in Oregon, anywhere in Oregon or California.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 6, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

How come Auntie Malou can have sex with all of the boys that I listed down for her and I can't?  Am I not worth my wishes to come true?  Tell you what, I'll have it no other way.  Please make sure the original Ada Borstein and you have sex with me after our wedding and for the remainder of each lifetime without me getting killed, ever.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 6, 2015

Dear Peter Villanueva, and Derek Whitney,

When you're in my Castle Days and you're having sex with me in every lifetime, I'll send you a copy of my magazines showcasing my own personal work and work for clothing for men, women, and children, along with handbags, accessories, and shoes that the shoes, accessories, or handbags may or may not come from me except for the jewelry.  You know the deal.  And then, you can tell me whether I am worthy of your love or not.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 6, 2015

Dear Amy Angels,

Please add Vivian Mendoza Adriano as part of having her very own planets and realms from the 6th programs to the 12th and 10th programs.  She is 500 Million Billion.  Include in the same planets and realms that Vivian Mendoza Adriano owns is Aries Adriano.  Aries is 500 Million Billion also.  They may or may not have a sexual relationship with each other.  If not, have Aries have sexual relationships with the regular starship cruisers.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 6, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I'd like to go back in time and have you send 500 Million Billion selves of Vivian Mendoza Adriano, Aries Adriano, Reynaldo Mendoza, and Roger Mendoza only.  Send 100 Million Billion selves of Vivian Asa, Dorotea Manaois, Moira Ryan, Amalia Mendoza Manaois, Thalia Emerson, the Royals Amys (selective), the male new little Amy Angels, female new little Amy Angels, little Amy Angels, little Amys starship cruisers to the planets and realms of the Amy Angels so that they could have their own planets and realms combined with the 2nd group.  The first group is combined only among theirselves.

The names of the ones I erased, don't send them to the realms and planets of the Amy Angels.  Ok?

NO TAKE OVER OF THE AMY ANGELS' PLANETS AND REALMS.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 6, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere, 

I've just had Mr. Ada Borstein send groups of people to your planets and realms written in the previous document in this post.  Please follow it.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 6, 2015

Dear Aries Adriano,

Do you know that your wife, Vivian Mendoza Adriano is one of myselves?  She is me.  She is Adriana Lima of the premiere model of Victoria's Secret beauty & hygiene products plus lingerie and clothing line of the '80s and '90s and 2000s.  She worked as a premiere model for almost 25 years for Victoria's Secret with ending her career at the age of 27 years old because she became a wife.  Now, the premiere model for Victoria's Secret is Candace Swanopoel, a blonde haired, blue eyed beauty, while Adriana Lima is a Dark haired, Blue eyed beauty.

Vivian is better than Candace in a lot of ways.  Vivian was given the name of Rock Royalty due to her agenda when she commissioned regular humans to build rock and stone monuments for her with a grecian style architecture and chinese architecture among others.  She also floated in air while wearing a black gown during her Agenda.  And she had her own magical powers able to hurt a former Travis Henry because that fool had one of the Amys get killed for not completing her inventions by threatening her inside her restaurant with swords.  They will pay for their insolence.  Vivian hurt him by magical powers and now, she is here, demoted and here with us suffering because of that awful, awful man, Travis Henry, the evil doer pot pot.  I don't love him anymore.  I hate him.  I'll kill him one of these days.

Anyways, you should feel lucky that you are with her.  Candace is also another Amy Angel that had her own magical powers.  But, in her Agenda, she didn't do anything other than star wars era planet stories.  However, she could fight today and has her own line of movies and music.  She's more of a dancer and singer than a fighter.  But, when she had her own magical powers back then, she was quite a scare.  Hehe.  LOL.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 7, 2015

Dear Auntie Jocelyn,

I just want to say that I'm sorry if I had treated you bad.  Even though you think giving me $20 is a waste of time and that Uncle Roger thinks that I'm zero and never worked a whole day in my whole entire life which is wrong by the way, I know rats belong together.  I'm not saying that you guys hate me, but, I know you do.  Philip and mom is going to die without ever being rich if I wait until the next lifetime to start my program.  At this rate, they're not going to let that happen because they were just waiting for a small amount of time for me to change my mind and give them more time in which I will not anymore.  Ok?  You're finally done.

Anyways, I hope we can make ammends by me giving you money and housing and cars in California and in Hawaii.  Ok?

Thank you.

Furthermore, Auntie Jocelyn, you may have defeated Auntie Malou at a martial arts with weapons battle, but that doesn't mean you could pull off what she did during all of the Amys' star wars era planet stories.  You know, Auntie Malou never cries over her loved ones that died by drowning in the sea.  Ok.  Maybe she did.  But, not like you.  You cried like a baby.  And besides, you're not appointed by God to be a Goddess.  Therefore, you are not a Goddess.  If you are, you're Ada Borstein and not some Sugar Amy Angel.  Auntie Malou is a Goddess and so am I.  I will battle the Goddess Warrior Amy Angel or Program Amy in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses with the same amount of energy and type of style of fighting with my own magical powers that was bestowed upon me by God, only to find out, that I've been demoted halfway thru.  I was put on sleep mode, yet, all of my other magic is still there.  I can become invisible and visible, fly off into space, and other magical powers.  

Face it, NO SUGAR AMY ANGEL WILL DEFEAT IN BATTLE MISS WARRIOR AMY ANGEL DURING HER HEIGHT OF FORTUNE AND FAME.  ONLY A GOD CAN FIGHT A GODDESS AND SHE'S THE REAL GODDESS.  ME, I'LL BE A GOD, A MAN, THE NEXT GABRIEL, THE NEXT ADA BORSTEIN, THE NEXT TRAVIS HENRY.

I'm sorry but my Uncle Rey will never become Ada Borstein.  I hope you know that.  If this is not true and Uncle Rey becomes Ada Borstein next time, that means, I'm right behind him to become an Ada Borstein someday.  Hehe.  LOL.  Ok?

Thank you.  That is all I can tell you.  

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 7, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish to buy this house and share the living space with my brothers, Philip and Allan:

https://youtu.be/yVjK9z_SXho

It's deemed the WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE 4 BEDROOM HOME, selling @ $100 Million for a price of having sugar amy prostitutes during the beginning of the Modern Era.  

If I purchase this house, I'll make a deal with you:  Give the sugar amy prostitutes their 250 Bedroom red Castles just like as it was before - the sugar amy prostitute programs and turn them each different ones per timeline into Angels with 100 Million "sets of realms" per one of them as leaders of the planet and then send 100 of each type of sugar amy Angels to the planets and realms of the Amy Angels.  Ok?

I wish for you to erase and null and void the palazzo elemment during after the slavery days of the modern era.  

Thank you.

Everybody is free absolutely, completely, and totally during the whole entire timeline without you ordering them during the rest of each timeline after the slavery days.  Ok?

The starship cruisers are paying a lot, 365 times 40 by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations already - one time only, no duplication, first and only.

Ok?

I also wish for you to stop killing Allan Manaois, Philip Manaois, Herminigildo Manaois, Billy Mendoza, Cosme Manaois, Stella Gong, Sergey Voronov, Dorotea Manaois, Clare Goldin, and Jhune Mendoza during the sugar amy prostitute programs.  Allan, Philip, Me, Dorotea, Clare, Stella will work at Allan's foster home as usual.

I wish you to null and void the walking of Philip Manaois during the slavery days and give him a 20,000 square foot mansion so he can have some slaves.  He's already paying in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.

And I wish for you to never have put the little Amys starship cruisers as prostitutes in your planets and realms during the beginning of the modern era.

NO STAR WARS ERA PLANET STORIES.  NO WAR ZONES.  NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES.  NO CRIMES.  NO PROSTITUTION OTHER THAN THE SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES.  AND NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS.  OK?

NO TAKE OVER OF THE AMY ANGELS' PLANETS AND REALMS EITHER.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 7, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I have a theory.  Travis Henry is not a Borstein Boy.  He is Philip Manaois, signifying his difference from you.  He was a Miss Malou Mendoza from the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses because of his body movement.  That's my theory.  And the reason why he's so agitated is because he knows he's never going to be a leader of the planet again.  So, Barack Obama was a Travis Henry in the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  He's not telling you the truth about himself.  He's a fraud, Travis Henry is.  Philip never died and Charleton Heston solidified his lie by pointing to Philip that Philip is a fraud when we all know that he is not a fraud - he's Travis Henry.

My Uncle Rey was Mr. Ada Borstein of the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  I think because he doesn't have a body movement like Travis Henry.  Watch out and analyze all of your people, the boys, especially.  Ok?

And kill Justin Mendoza 100 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations for me.  Ok?  He told me to die.  He knows he's a fraud, a liar, and a scumbag.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 7, 2015

Dear Travis,

I was wrong about you.  You will be a leader of the planet over and over again for eternity as a Program Amy and you will always equal but not equal the part of being Miss Warrior Amy Angel against a Program Amy.  You see, the true Goddess is Miss Warrior Amy Angel and the Program Amy is the seed of Miss Warrior Amy Angel, the new little Amy inventor Angels, little Amy Angels, the realms Amy Angels, and the Goddess Angels.  That is why you're good at what you do and that is fighting - you're a warrior.  

But, one of yourself, also the greatest warrior out of all of yourselves will become a Program Amy again in the next cycle and she will become a Goddess Angel and Miss Warrior Amy Angel, and so on and you will keep doing this forever and ever for eternity.  You're Philip, the laughing Travis Henry because he's so happy.  

Daniel Kasaback on the other hand got smited and to let you know that you and anyone else like Mr. Ada Borstein and you, in general cannot take over the Amy Angels' planets and realms.  Ok?

You were Lady Gaga of the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses because of her body movement like what you have.  Anyway, she is always like that, except Lady Gaga is different from her other selves.  Ok?

That is all for now.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 7, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for you to copy 10 Million civilizations that the new little Amy Angels invented and have them done during the 2nd 10 Million timelines per planet out of 30 Million timelines per planet.  Ok?  So, the first 10 Million timelines are the timelines I invented, the 2nd 10 Million timelines are what the new little Amy Angels invented, and the last 10 Million timelines per planet are just regular days modern era days timelines.  Please do this during the 6th program to the 12th and 10th programs.  Ok?

Thank you.

Also, you are done.  I'm not going to give you anymore time.  Ok?  No more 10% or no more 50% or no more any percentage of what the Amy Angels and friends have.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 7, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere and Friends,

All of your friends and you guys may have 1 Million Billion times than what you have all in all total of all of your collection of realms and planets extra each.  And please give the 2nd and 3rd leaders of the planet, along with the starship cruisers housing with different architectural style of housing other than contemporary, along with the new little Amy Angels and the little Amy Angels and everybody else.  For the Amy Angels, premiere leaders of the planet, it's up to you what kind of housing you want to do.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 7, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Please kill the 2nd self of Robin Williams because this is what he told me:



ROBIN WILLIAMS' RANT.

And then, shoot his 3rd self in the head with a shotgun.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 7, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish to have 2 to 3 children with Jesse Spalberg, only.  All other husbands of mine during my Agenda, I will have 2 children with.  Ok?

This is what I wish for my children to look like when young and adult or somewhere in this mix:









I would like Jazmine (Amy) and Mina (my mom) to be my daughters and my son, Jesse Spalberg.  Ok?

My real children will be with me someday when I become a regular starship cruiser and they are my children finally.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 7, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

If I do purchase the palazzo - $100 Million 4 bedroom or 6 bedroom home with 4 bedroom guesthouse that is a beachfront property for me and my brothers to share and have sugar amy prostitute programs the whole entire time in the 10th programs, after the slavery days of 100 Trillion years, the rest of the timelines will have all white people with blonde hair and dark hair with blue, green, hazel, brown, and violet eyes that will inhabit the whole entire planet no matter what happens during the whole entire timeline during the first 10 Billion years slavery. There will be no more sugar amy prostitute program after the first 10 Billion year slavery but the rest of the 100 Trillion years of slavery are still in effect,. I wish for Philip or Allan Manaois to never do the "morticia" at any point in time.  I will expect this to be never be broken.  

THERE ARE NO OTHER TYPE OF PROSTITUTION WHATSOEVER.  NO STAR WARS ERA PLANET STORIES.  NO WAR ZONES.  NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES.  NO CRIMES.  AND NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS.

Thank you.

Please be flexible on this document.  Amy mistakes that I've written or said will never be valid.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 7, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish to have the following hair colors during my very first lifetime with Jesse Spalberg:

red hair color

blonde hair color

natural light brown hair color

natural light brown hair color

dirty blonde hair color

black hair color

dark brown hair color

dark brown hair color

blonde hair color

light brown hair color

black hair color

Ok?  Thank you.  

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 7, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for my skin color to be 5 shades lighter when I start having sex with Jesse Spalberg.  Ok?  And I wish for it to never change until 10 years later when the hot, sunshiny bright weather starts in which case my skin color will be reddish dark brown like the last picture from the previous document.  Ok?

Also, I wish for my children's skin color to never change at any point in time.  Their skin color is white with a hue of light brown skin color.  In other words, olive skin color.  Please follow the pictures for my children that I posted on this blog, on this post.  

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 7, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for Jesse Spalberg to work as an Administrative Assistant next lifetime, as Branch Manager of a Large Bank on the 3rd lifetime, Computer Network Systems Administrator on the 4th lifetime, and other office jobs from the 5th to the 10th lifetime.  OK?  These are careers, full-time jobs.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 8, 2015

Dear readers,

For those of you who are wondering who Jesse Spalberg is, he's the white guy I told you about not too long ago that I'm going to marry during my very first lifetime.  He has blonde hair with blue eyes and looks like Christopher Nichols, my high school crush.  However, Jesse is Tim Wood.  He is not Travis Henry, while Christopher Nichols is Travis Henry.  Get it now?  Tim Wood is an Angel that assumed the role of a Borstein Boy until they caught him faking it.  So, now, he's paying a lot for that mistake.  No worries, it isn't too much like Travis Henry.  Travis Henry tops the cake of payment for one individual person.  All others fail to compare.  

Anyways, in the 5th and 6th lifetimes, I will be with DeMarcus Bishop.  In the 5th lifetime, I'm white and DeMarcus is black.  While in the 6th lifetime, I'm black while DeMarcus is white.  So, that by the 7th lifetime, I'm white with blonde hair and brown eyes.  After that, I'm always white.  

In the next timeline and subsequent timelines during my first lifetimes of my Agenda for 1 Million timelines, I'm asian (Filipino) and Demarcus Bishop is black.  I'm going to marry DeMarcus during my first lifetimes and 5th and 6th lifetimes of each timeline.

So, Jesse Spalberg is only a one time thing, although he will have sex with me during my Castle days as all members of my "original first family" that are with me at the Castles and the starship cruisers with the looks of my husbands, females and males turning into males husbands of mine.  Jesse will have to come back to do this from the future and all his selves that keeps coming back from the future will have sex with me at my Castles.

Ok?

Everybody on this planet and a lot more from other planets will have sex with me during the 180 lifetimes per timeline for 1 Million timelines everyday for 2 hours a night and my family, friends, and relatives of today will always be with me at the Castle days, having sex with me at some nights.

This is what Mr. Ada Borstein wants.  This is similar to the sugar amy prostitute programs.  

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 8, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, the Borstein Boys, Travis Henry, the original Ada Borstein, and Gabriel,

You may have 10% of what the Amy Angels has in terms of realms have so far in this post during the week of April 1 to 5, 2015, but each realm you have may contain 910 Decathlon planets.

Again.....

NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS
NO WAR ZONES
NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES
NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS

You must do the 10th program on all your planets and realms.

There are 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for each one of you with different variations in architectural style for you to have so that each of you may be happy (for the premiere leaders of the planet and the 2nd leaders of the planet plus the 3rd leaders of the planet) and another 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for the 2nd leaders of the planet which are the benefactors of said "sets of realms".

The 3rd leaders of the planet under Mr. Travis Henry's care are Philip Manaois, Allan Manaois, Sergey Voronov, Tom Cruise, Reynaldo Mendoza, Roger Mendoza, Jimmy Dean, Jake Gylenhaal, Sam Spinnett, Jethro Purganan, Manny Guerrero, Kanye West, Jason Boone, Herminigildo Manaois and all theirselves and other selves for about 10 Million Billion selves of theirs.

The 2nd leaders of the planet remain at 8 to 10 Million Billion people for each planet that they own.  Ok?  

The 2nd and 3rd leaders of the planet are all well off and some of them came from being imprisoned, half of them.  Ok?

You must house all of the new little Amy Angels in your planets and realms and the moons orbiting each planet plus extra planets to accommodate the need for the rising new little Amy Angels population and give them a car and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance.  All new little Amy Angels that has given you realms will be free totally, completely, and absolutely.  They will never be demoted.  Give them a 2,000 square foot of housing space each with 1 bedroom, and 1.5 bath with walk-in closets, a dining room, a kitchen, a living room, a 1 car garage or 1 car parking space each.  They will never become birds anymore.  Please don't fail me on this.   

Please give the starship cruisers 2,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing space, a brand new car per lifetime each, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance for life.  This is true for all of your planets and realms so far that I've given you.  

Please have  500 Million Billion starship cruisers in which 166.7 Million Billion are Amys and Travis Henry boys, plus 166.7 Million Billion Angels from the beginning of time and regular human beings starship cruisers.  The other half of all starship cruisers, 166.7 Million Billion are Borstein people.  The other half are the imprisoned people and getting killed which numbers to 1,000 Million Billion people.

Please give the regular human beings 2,000 square feet of housing space in houses, and residential buildings.  The starship cruisers, numbering 500 Million Billion per large planet or more will need 1 or 2 maids per house. 

Please treat the regular humans maids with respect.  They are to work from age 19 to 55 years old only.  They are to get their own housing and come to the starship cruisers' houses from their home by driving a car.  Please give them (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest per day with work hours of 8am to 5:30pm, everyday, for 5 days a week only, Monday to Friday.  They have 2 days off from working.  They get 2 weeks of vacation per year.  

The regular humans will rest after they are done working as a maid.  The chef cooks are starship cruisers.

Please have restaurants and other fun places like theme parks, beach vacation spots, lakes, rivers, streams, sea, ocean, waterfall, forests, trees, and streets plus flowers and other vegetation. 

Everybody are free totally, completely, and absolutely.

Everybody can get the jobs they want without a push from the government to get fired for no reason because they were set up to fail.  No more set ups to fail.  Miss Amy Angel will give all of the starship cruisers, including the Amys and Travis Henry boys starship cruisers picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, and extrasensory perception plus super human strength.

I wish for the Amys to have Amys daughters, mothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, and grandmothers plus nieces.  No Borstein Amys for them.  I wish for the Amys to be with the Travis Henry boys and Angels from the beginning of time all the time.

Please don't have any sugar amy prostitutes or equivalents of them, no star wars era planets, no war zones, no 10 Billion year role playing games, but there is a 100 Trillion year slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave.  Also, there will be a 100 Billion years during the beginning of the Modern era before the 100 Trillion year slavery, poverty around some parts of the World.  1/2 of the World are semi-developed or developed and 1/2 of the World are in poverty.  Give everybody food, water, t-shirts, shorts, jeans, sandals, and tennis shoes in the poverty-stricken area.  There should be no malnourished or hungry people living in your planets.  Everybody are just poor except the premiere leaders of the planet.  Have jeepneys, taxis, buses, trains, airplanes in the poverty-stricken areas.  Have the poverty stricken areas be like the developing nation of the Philippines and other Asian countries today in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms that is rich in culture, farmlands, Haciendas for the rich, towns, and cities and city-capitals for each country.  Please give the starship cruisers perfect picture memory and hearing perfect memory so they can excel at everything they do.

Each country around the World have its own government that is run by the starship cruisers with the guidance of the Borstein Boys.  

The semi-developed and developed countries are like the Americas, Europe, and Canada in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.

In the poverty stricken areas, there are multitudes of street food and drink vendors, along with small malls and big superstores.  Just copy everything we do here in this planet to your planets during this time, including the myriads of different people in every timeline except the sugar amy prostitute programs.  You should not have my "original first family" that are my true friends who never shouted at me unlike Susan Gutierrez when I was just a child be doing any caregiving work.  Otherwise, you are free to have residential care facilities, foster homes, assisted living facilities, and senior retirement communities, plus residential treatment facilities.  You should not have Sergey Voronov or any Amys be disabled anymore during this time.  You should not have my mother be doing any caregiving work at this time.

Have small houses mostly around the World for everybody except for the premiere leaders of the planet which have big houses.  Have shanty towns and homes in the poverty stricken areas, otherwise, they live in a trailer or mobile home.  There are subsidized government housing programs everywhere around the World where the poor can be housed.  Everybody's taking mass transit in the poverty stricken areas.  If not, they are driving cheap cars, compact and sedans and minivans, vans plus SUVs and subcompact cars (2 seaters).  The same goes for the semi-developed and developed nations except their cars are luxury and a lot more expensive with features that reflects the price.  

Have 1,000 Million Billion regular humans at a time continuously throughout the planets.  NO MORE CRIMES.  

After the 100 Trillion year slavery, everybody turns into a white, Caucasian peoples by mixing and having sex and having children with the crowd.  Ok?

Please do the same thing to all of your 1st programs all the way to the 12th and the whole entire 10th programs.  Ok?

The poverty stricken areas are for the 100 Billion years of the beginning of the modern era only and the 100 Trillion years of slavery.  After that, there will be no more poverty stricken areas and everybody will have 2,000 to 8,000 square foot of housing space with different variations of architectural style with fabulous furniture and furnishings.  In other words, everybody are rich.  Ok?  This is all the way to the end of the timeline.  Please do the 10th program after the slavery and beginning of the modern era.

Please have the 2nd and 3rd leaders of the planet have little Amys as their service amys with all of them being replaced with a new batch of Amys every 100,000 Billion "sets of realms".  And then, rehabilitate the old ones by letting them live in high rise residential buildings for 10 Million Billion "sets of realms" each before they die of poison.

The premiere leaders of the planet will have little Amys only as their service amys with all of them being replaced with a new batch of Amys every 100,000 Billion "sets of realms".  And then, rehabilitate the old ones by letting them live in high rise residential buildings for 10 Million Billion "sets of realms" each before they die of poison or gunshot in the stomach.  

Ok?

Thank you.

NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS.

Ok?

You have to be flexible with this document.  Somebody messed up this document from the original source and I had to copy and paste it and improve the situation.  There are no 100 Billion years of slavery.  There is a 100 Billion years of freedom, completely, totally, and absolutely before the 100 Trillion years of slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave in both time periods.  The whole entire modern era timeline, people are free completely, totally, and absolutely except for the regular humans during the 100 Trillion years of slavery.  Ok?  

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 8, 2015

Dear Philip and Allan and Mom and Dad, Clare, Stella, Mexi, and Sergey,

I have improved our ways of life but I made a mistake in thinking about purchasing the palazzo in Turtle Beach, Florida.  I don't want to make that purchase anymore because I can't seem to move around in my dreams without being nailed to the cross and do what I don't want to do.  Every single purchase, every single dream is lackluster.  I don't know where to turn and I don't want you to end up at the bad end.  Hopefully, if I don't purchase the house (the palazzo), we will never suffer again and there will be no more sugar amy prostitutes.  I'm such a bumbling idiot thinking, I'd let people use my body without my spirit in it and some other people's spirit is inhabiting it so that other people could become leaders of the planet.  I don't want to get you alarmed and I don't ever want you to suffer at all.

I wish for Mr. Michael Gurfinkel to never order me around in this very first lifetime of mine other than what is necessary.  I don't want Mr. Ada Borstein to order me around either in my mind.

I will not add anymore time to any of the Angels' collection of realms and planets.  We're done.

And I don't want you, Philip or Allan or me to do the "morticia" at all.  I don't want us to die so that others may live happily.  I believe we have the right to live happily as well and out of danger for as much as we can.

We're just going to have to kill the Borstein Boys an extra 300 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation inside their homes for a total of 1,000 Million Billion times per time period in the Amy Angels' planets and realms.  Ok?  

And then, I'm going to give Allan the same amount of realms and planets that the Stella Gong Angels have in the Amy Angels' planets and realms because Philip has the same thing.

I hope the Amy Angels will notice and follow this document.

AGAIN, NO TAKE OVER OF THE AMY ANGELS' PLANETS AND REALMS.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 8, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish to deliver my children by natural birth without the aid of epidural or epithidine or nitrous oxide.  I do however, would like to give birth at the hospital so they can monitor me efficiently.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 8, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere,

I've changed my mind again.  I've erased the part from the 2 previous documents about the Borstein Boys getting killed 1,000 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.  Instead, don't kill them in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations other than the starship cruisers during the 6th programs to the and 12th and 10th programs.  The starship cruisers will pay 365 times 2 every 10 years by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.  No other type of numbers that the starship cruisers will pay in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations will happen for them.  Ok?  The 365 times 2 is the only time they'll pay.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 8, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein and Amy Angels everywhere,

I wish for you to kill Tina De Leon Guerrero and Ariana Grande and Shauna Parsons and Debbie Gibson for 100 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations during the 6th to the 12th and 10th programs.  Ok? 

NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S PLANETS AND REALMS.  OK?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 8, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for you to turn Dianna McAllister into an Amy Angel and send her to the Amy Angels' planets.  She may be a leader of the planet for 100 Million "sets of realms".  Please send 100 Million Billion selves of hers to the Amy Angels' planets and realms.  Ok?  Please never demote her.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 8, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere,

Please receive the 100 Million Billion selves of Dianna McAllister into your planets and realms.  Give her housing in high rise residential buildings covering a 3,000 square foot of space, a brand new car every 10 years, $10,000 a month in monetary allowance, clothing, shoes, handbags, jewelry, accessories, and beauty & hygiene products.  Ok?

Please accept all of the 500 Million Billion selves of the girls and boys each that the Borstein and Travis Henry boys uses for sex porn fun in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms in your planets and realms and give them housing of 3,000 square foot units in high rise residential buildings, a brand new car every 10 years, $10,000 a month in monetary allowance, clothing, shoes, handbags, jewelry, accessories, and beauty & hygiene products.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 8, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for you to send 3,000 Million Billion selves of the imprisoned people in all of your planets and realms to let them out and be rehabilitated in your planets and realms after they are done.  Go back to the planets and build high rise residential buildings and give them each a 2,000 square foot unit of housing, a brand new car every 10 years, a $10,000 a month in monetary allowance, clothing, shoes, handbags, jewelry, accessories, and beauty & hygiene products.  Ok?

Thank you.

THERE WILL BE NO BREAKING OF THIS DOCUMENT.  TURN THEM ALL INTO STARSHIP CRUISERS, 3,000 MILLION BILLION PEOPLE PER PLANET.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 8, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for you to send 500 Milllion Billion boys and girls each that the Borstein boys and the Travis Henry boys uses for sex porn fun in your planets and realms to the Amy Angels' planets and realms during the 6th programs all the way to the 12th and 10th programs.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 8, 2015

Dear Guy Dale, Tim Wood, Ethan Dale, Jesse Spalberg and all yourselves and other selves,

I'm sorry if I had mistrusted you.  I just realized that I need you in my life.  I want to say, "thanks" from the bottom of my heart.  Having Jesse with me today is a blessing.  He really brightens up my day.  Although DeMarcus brightens up my days also in a lot of ways, I just realized that so many people are good to me.  

I know we're going to hurt a lot, but there's a light at the end of the tunnel.  Ok?  We will be rehabilitated.  You're truly an Angel in disguise and a very good one too.  I want to send all my love to you among with all the people who loves me.

If you need anything, I am here to give it to you.  Just ask and it shall be given to you.  Ok?

Love,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 8, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere,

Please don't kill the Travis Henry boys anymore in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations during the whole entire 10th programs by true decapitation or soft killings.  This includes the Travis Henry boys starship cruisers and Amy starship cruisers.  Ok?

Please don't kill the Amy starship cruisers in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations by true decapitation or by soft killings.  The only exception to this rule is the Warrior Amy Angels and Miss Malou Mendoza that will be able to kill 100 Million Amy starship cruisers by true decapitation only, one time per time period in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 8, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Please let me marry Jesse Spalberg even for one time during my Agenda in my very first lifetime.  I promise, I'll behave when I start my program.  Jesse has been such a good guy and Guy Dale never meant to hurt me.  He only wanted to make love to me.  He's the inspiration of everything good and peaceful and that's the way it should be.  Ok?

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 8, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I'm the next Gabriel, then, I'll become Travis Henry, then I'm Philip also known as Travis Henry, then, Roy Orbison, then, Rey Mendoza, then Ada Borstein.

You're wrong about Barack Obama.  He'll never become Ada Borstein because he still has his Travis Henry body movement.  Only the ones that has been changed over time can become Ada Borstein.

I know I'm gabriel, but I still don't know whether I will be Travis Henry someday.  All I know is that Guy Dale is an Angel from the beginning of time and that he must've been Gabriel all this time.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 9, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere,

I've changed my mind.  Please stop and don't kill the Borstein Boys inside their homes 1,000 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation during the whole entire 10th programs.  Ok?  This is because I want to thank Mr. Ada Borstein for letting me marry Jesse Spalberg during my very first lifetime with me eating a small portion of breakfast, lunch, and a medium size dinner.  I don't want to be so thin like Stacey Q at any point in time whenever I'm with him.  My weight when my height is 5 foot 5 inch tall is 125 lbs.  Add 9 lbs per inch taller so that when I am 6 foot tall, I weigh 165 lbs..  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 9, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish to take another $3 Billion off from the $100 Trillion that you're going to give me for future business endeavors like having senior living communities across the United States and Hawaii plus residential care and treatment facilities plus foster homes for adults and youths.  

My descendants and my brother's descendants will continue the business well into the future for 2 Million years.  Ok?  

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 9, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

We're going to break the KATY PERRY SONG, "ET" and have the Amy Angels and their friends live a life that's worthy of being leaders of the planet.  During the whole entire 10th programs, they may have a husband, a partner, a male individual.  There will be no more restrictions.  THERE WILL BE NO TAKE OVER OF THE AMY ANGELS' PLANETS AND REALMS.  The female Angels, including the Stella Gong Angels may have a partner.  They may be the male new little Amy Angels or any of the starship cruiser males.  NO MALE LEADERS OF THE PLANET FOR THEM OTHER THAN THE MALE NEW LITTLE AMY ANGELS.  Ok?

I know you will let them do this.  They may lead a beautiful and fruitful life if they want to,  And since most of their partner are the male new little Amy Angels, it would be ok for them to do it.  Ok?  I know you'll see it my way.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 9, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere,

Please have the male and female new little Amy Angels that are 10 Million Billion each be 2nd leaders of the planet in their own planets and realms and take responsibilities as leaders of their own planets and realms with your help sometimes.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 9, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

If you're not going to let me marry Jesse Spalberg during my very first lifetime, I wish to marry Allan Manaois, not DeMarcus Bishop.  I don't want to marry a disabled guy during my Agenda of my very first lifetime.  If you make me marry DeMarcus Bishop during my very first lifetime, I'm going to have to have the Borstein Boys killed 1,000 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation in the Amy Angels' planets and realms.  Come to think of it, I'll just have the Travis Henry boys and the Amy Angels kill 1,500 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation in the Amy Angels' planets and realms.

You see, I call myself an independent girl.  I don't believe in nonsense even if nonsense makes sense.  All I have to do is have sex with Philip Manaois and Jake Gylenhaal and I will become a Goddess Angel.  Travis is all that I need.  Now, I don't have to make someone become an Ada Borstein without proper credit because the way I see it, life is too demanding to put someone up there.  All I know is that Travis will become an Amy again someday and then a Travis.  I don't know if he'll be a Reynaldo Mendoza.  Nobody knows if Roy Orbison was really Gabriel.

So, please.  Please, I want to make things proper.  Now, if you're thinking about hurting me, not giving me money and jobs, and all the other things that other people asks for, I know I will never give the same to you too.  I hope you got that.  It's only a matter of time before you realize that I'm the boss and not you and I make my own reality, my own destiny.  I'm not afraid of a single touch because it doesn't make me who I am today.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 9, 2015

Dear God,

Just in case Mr. Ada Borstein gets a hold of me and takes over all of the planets and realms of the Amy Angels, please don't give him anymore realms after that.  Please tell the realms Amy Angels that his life is over and that only the Goddess Angels previously to me that left with their husbands, Mohammed Hashem or Travis Henry will be the next Gabriel.  Ok?

One more thing, just in case I don't go to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses, please tell Miss Warrior Amy Angel to demote all of the Borstein people completely, absolutely, and totally and never give them magical powers.  Ok?  This is of course, if Mr. Ada Borstein gets a hold of me and never releases me to go to the Amy Angels' planets and realms.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 9, 2015

Dear Tina De Leon Guerrero,

I hate you.  Who cares if I don't become an Ada Borstein someday.  I don't care.  All I know is that I've become an Angel many times over and if the last part of me never will do it, then I don't mind.  I don't want to take that responsibility over my shoulders to commit crimes against humanity and wage war against everybody else because I've already done that today, not to mention get killed in the process for doing so because I did that today too.  I don't want to be blamed for past crimes and get killed by the coming generations of leaders of the planet.  After today, I'm free.  I'm never going to cry again and if I do then so be it, but I know sooner or later it will end, while you who have straight feet and God will correct your feet over and over again will be subject to blame, shame, and guilt.  Mark my words, you will die.

As for me, I will never die because my feet would turn crooked.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




April 9, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Your stubbornness of having everybody get imprisoned, starve to death, and killed by true decapitation will lead your people in a very tight spot - death without mercy at the hands of Travis Henry and the Amy Angels.

You can create a lot of love songs, but all I know that love is absent in your heart and in your mind.  Time and time again, your people and you fail to tell me that I can have freedom, be on my own, and escape the punishments that awaits me and the Amy Angels.  You guys still think you can take us over when I've cornered you to the point of no return.

You also fail to rehabilitate the imprisoned people in your planets and realms.  I don't know what else to tell you but I'm going to enjoy killing you guys.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





April 9, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere,

Nevermind what I wrote about killing the Borstein people 1,000 Million times per time period during the whole 10th programs in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations by true decapitation.  Please don't kill them anymore or at all.  Ok?

Also, have only 1,000 Million Billion Borstein boys and girls get killed and imprisoned inside their homes in your planets and realms.  Ok?  Rehabilitate them every 100,000 Billion "sets of realms".  Ok?  Let them out of the house two days a week, Sundays and Mondays.  Ok?  And give them electronics like tablets, laptop notebook computers, computer desktop with monitor and printer with fax/copy/scan, cell phones, and land line phones, text books, books, games, and video games, plus headsets and headphones, speakers for the computer desktops, computer video camera, microphone for the computers if no already installed in it, keyboard, mouse, and internet connection.  Give them a car, $5,000 a month in monetary allowance, clothing, shoes, beauty & hygiene products, handbags, jewelry, and accessories.  Give them also grocery food so they can prepare and cook their own meals.  They are to share the division of labor in terms of cleaning their living spaces (their house or apartment unit in a high rise residential building).  Ok?

Thank you.  This is during the 6th to the 12th and 10th programs.  Ok?  The start of you having larger planets all the way to the end.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



April 9, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for you to have female new little Amy Angels that are exactly like the inventors new little Amy Angels, little Amys, royals Amys, and little Amy Angels (NO MALE NEW LITTLE AMY ANGELS TURNED BACK TO FEMALE NEW LITTLE AMY ANGELS) to be the service amys of everybody during the 6th to the 12th and 10th programs.  Ok?  This is of course for all of the people that are imprisoned inside their homes and getting killed by true decapitation.  Please make this change.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment