April 16, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
I wish for you to kill Sam Spinnett, 1,000 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations in the 6th programs all the way to the 12th and 10th programs and 100 Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations in the 1st programs to the 5th programs, except for the 3rd programs - no ancient egypt or any any ancient civilizations.
Thank you.
THIS IS FOR CALLING ME A BITCH ONLY, TELLING ME THAT I'M WORTHLESS AND NOTHING BUT A PROSTITUTE.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 16, 2015
Dear Philip, Allan, Mom, Stella, Mexi, and Clare, plus Roscoe,
I might not make it at the end because I think I died in the fire. I shall miss you. Take care of yourself always and I'll think of you while I'm in the spirit realms. Goodbye.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 16, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
If you don't want me to go, just let me know. But, if you don't let me go, where will you be?
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 16, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
Please use Christina Aguilera or Christina Vergara, Christina De Leon Guerrero, Breanna Cabreras, Nancy Hogan, Mey Saechao, Stephanie of Court House as service girls of the starship cruisers in your planets and realms.
Please imprison and kill the starship cruisers from Mr. Ada Borstein's realms and planets 10 times per person per time period by true decapitation during the 10th programs only. Please give them two days off from working because both male and female people inside of each house will share the cleaning of the house and cooking their meals. Please let them out of the house 2 days a week. Give them a car each and $10,000 in monetary allowance per month. Also, tell them they have to get their own groceries, clothing, shoes, beauty & hygiene products. Give them a computer with printer, notebook computer, tablet, cell phone, free landline phone, free electricity, free water, sewer, and garbage. Ok? They have to fend for themselves. They're free.
Please do the same for the Borstein Boys with the Borstein girls and Amys and the Travis Henry Boys and the Amys.
All of this changes should be done during the 6th to the 12th and 10th programs only. Oh, heck, do it in all of your planets and realms except for the 3rd programs. Everybody are free and not dying during the 3rd programs. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 16, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You cannot kill DeMarcus Bishop and Sam Spinnett for more than 100 Million Billion times each per time period by true decapitation inside their homes at any point in time. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 16, 2015
Dear DeMarcus, my love,
I don't know if I'm making the right decisions for not choosing you as my husband today, but let me reassure you that our love will never die. Our bond is as strong as ever and everytime I think about our troubles, my eyes began to swell and cry.
Although you are not a winner today of my love, tomorrow will be different. I shall be with you for the remainder of my days. Ok?
Please think of me as a girl you once knew and loved because that's how I feel about you. I hope life treat you kind and I hope all of your dreams come true.
Uncle Roger, one of Travis Henry's other selves, is Donovan - he's going to be an Amy someday because you guys paid a lot. There is no other reason in my mind that my Uncle Roger will not be an Amy someday. I think about it all the time and the truth of the matter is he will be.
Jesse Spalberg is Gabriel. He's never going to be a Travis Henry. Travis Henry is somebody else. It's Roy Orbison that will become Reynaldo Mendoza and then, Ada Borstein.
Since Roger Mendoza will become an Amy someday, he will become Gabriel, then, Reynaldo Mendoza, then, Ada Borstein. That is if he makes it in the fire. If not, he will only be an Amy and Gabriel is totally somebody different. No one knows if I made it. I'm thinking I didn't. So, there's no sense for a thief like Mr. Ada Borstein have copies of my inventions, the inventions of the new little Amy Angels if he's not going to share it with the starship cruisers and regular human beings and Amys.
I know in the 2nd program all the way to the 12th and 10th programs, everybody will be given $10,000 a month in monetary allowance for life, so that everybody can buy anything and everything of whatever they need.
Ok?
Alright.
I hope you have fun when you get out of jail because they're going to rehabilitate you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 16, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for you to have 5 Billion Roger Mendozas, Reynaldo Mendozas, DeMarcus Bishops, Philip Manaoises, Allan Manaoises, Sergey Voronovs, and 20 Billion Travis Henry boys as starship cruisers during the 1st program all the way to the 5th programs.
In the 6th programs all the way to the 12th and 10th programs, I wish for you to have 5 Million Billion Roger Mendozas, Reynaldo Mendozas, DeMarcus Bishops, Philip Manaoises, Allan Manaoises, Sergey Voronovs, and 25 Million Billion Travis Henry boys as starship cruisers that include the ones from the 1st programs to the 5th programs and the ones from the imprisoned people and dying by true decapitation.
Ok?
Thank you.
This is per planet, per time period, per timeline, per realm.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 16, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Here is what I'm going to do with the $200 Trillion that you're going to give me 10 years from now.
Give $1 Million USD to 150 Million people ($1 Trillion USD for 150 Million people for each country) in the Philippines, Mexico, Indonesia, Burma, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Guatemala. There's a total of $10 Trillion USD to be given away.
Give $1 Million USD to 300 Million people in the United States. There's a total of $2 Trillion USD to be given away.
Give $1 Million USD to 300 Million people in Africa and 150 Million people each in Brazil, Peru, and Chile. There's a total of $5 Trillion USD to be given away.
Give $1 Million USD to 1 Billion people in India. There's a $10 Trillion USD to be given away.
Ok?
I'm also going to put up social agencies for the homeless adults and youth, for the blind, for the mentally ill and substance abused individuals, for human trafficking adults and youths and help them adjust to a normal life finally, and HIV/AIDS project social agencies in the Philippines, India, Mexico, Indonesia, Burma, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Guatemala. I'm going to set aside $5 Trillion USD for this project.
I'm also going to put up social agencies to provide foster homes or residential care to homeless youths and orphans around the World. I'm going to set aside $20 Trillion USD for this project.
I'm going to set aside $10 Billion USD to fund for building water wells in Africa and India each.
I'm going to set aside $25 Trillion USD to fund for building electrical substations in Africa and $20 Trillion USD in India.
I'm going to set aside $25 Trillion USD to build housing in Africa and India each.
I'm going to set aside $50 Trillion USD to build housing in Philippines, India, Mexico, Indonesia, Burma, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Guatemala.
So, please give me $200 Trillion. The grand total of the whole estimate is $162 Trillion USD. I should be able to do this in 10 to 15 years from 10 years from now. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 17, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
I'd like to make some changes. Please don't kill Sam Spinnett anymore in the last collection of "sets of realms" that I gave you and all your friends on April 12, 2015 document. Ok?
Also, I wish for Travis Henry to continue having service amys during the whole entire 10th programs. Ok? He is 250 Million Billion per planet with 250 Million Billion little Amy Angels and little Amys as his service amys in his own sets of planets and realms. The 3rd leaders of the planet in his realms and planets are 50 Million Billion altogether. Ok?
I also want Philip Manaois, Allan Manaois, Sergey Voronov, Tom Cruise, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Travis Henry, Roger Mendoza, Reynaldo Mendoza, Gabriel, Sam Spinnett, Jake Gylenhaal, DeMarcus Bishop, Anthony Manaois, Quentin Bos, William K. Asa, Justin Timberlake, Keanu Reeves, Vincent Price, Charleton Heston, Yul Brynner, Jude Law, Tim Wood, Guy Dale, Ethan Dale, Robin Padilla, Jake Cuenca, Ray White, Gerald Anderson, Coco Martin, Joshua Mendoza, Mohammed Hashem, Jhune Mendoza, Billy Mendoza, Cosme Manaois, Jimmy Dean, Anthony Escalderon, Mark K. Asa, William Asa Sr., Robert Asa Jr., Bobby Asa, Robert Asa Sr., Herminigildo Manaois, Jason Boone, Kanye West, Christian Bale, Scott Speedman, Adam Sandler, Daniel Kasaback, Liam Neeson, Jesse Spalberg, Neal Wadleigh, Daniel Craig, Manny Pacquiao, Manny Fernandez, Brad Pitt, Peter Villanueva, Chris Phipps, Howard Lien, Joseph Harvest, Rosario Mendoza, Mexi Manaois, Stella Gong, and Dorotea Manaois, plus Linda Asa as having service amys for the male people and female people. They are all 2,000 Million Billion people per planet, per time period, per timeline, per realm. Ok? This is during the whole entire 6th to the 12th and 10th programs.
The male individuals must build the planets (no mining) of the Amy Angels' planets and realms. The service amys will clean the male and female individuals' houses like Philip, Stella, Mexi, Dorotea, and Allan and all of the people listed above. The male individuals may have sexual relationship with the service amys. The male and female individuals may kill the service amys by true decapitation - every 40 years of age of the service amys.
The service amys may have 2 days off from working and they may get out of the house during their days off. Let's put these days off on Sundays and Mondays. Please give the service amys a car each, $10,000 a month in monetary allowance, a 4,000 square foot house with their consorts or female boss, clothings, shoes, jewelry, handbags, accessories, beauty & hygiene products. They have to get their own groceries every week. They're going to church every Sundays. Give them a computer, tablet, notebook computer, cell phone, free landline phone, internet, cable TV, TV, free water, sewer, garbage, and electricity.
Ok?
NO TAKE OVER OF THE AMY ANGELS' PLANETS AND REALMS BY MR. ADA BORSTEIN AT ANY POINT IN TIME.
We're going to allow my mother, Dorotea Manaois, Daniel Kasaback, Liam Neeson, Daniel Craig, and Howard Lien to kill the service amys during the whole 10th programs only without Mr. Ada Borstein taking over the planets and realms of the Amy Angels. Ok? This is something to give back to to their angry hearts.
DeMarcus Bishop, Roger Mendoza, Sam Spinnett, Jake Gylenhaal, Philip Manaois, and Allan Manaois will be 200 Million Billion each in the people's listed here's very own "sets of realms" and planets of 910 Decathlon planets per realm, per planet, per time period, per timeline, per realm. Ok?
Again.....
NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS
NO WAR ZONES
NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES
NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS
You must do the 10th program on all your planets and realms.
There are 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for each one of you with different variations in architectural style for you to have so that each of you may be happy (for the premiere leaders of the planet and the 2nd leaders of the planet plus the 3rd leaders of the planet) and another 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for the 2nd leaders of the planet which are the benefactors of said "sets of realms".
You must house all of the new little Amy Angels in your planets and realms and the moons orbiting each planet plus extra planets to accommodate the need for the rising new little Amy Angels population and give them a car and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance. All new little Amy Angels that has given you realms will be free totally, completely, and absolutely. They will never be demoted. Give them a 2,000 square foot of housing space each with 1 bedroom, and 1.5 bath with walk-in closets, a dining room, a kitchen, a living room, a 1 car garage or 1 car parking space each. They will never become birds anymore. Please don't fail me on this.
Please give the starship cruisers 2,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing space, a brand new car per lifetime each, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance for life. This is true for all of your planets and realms so far that I've given you.
Please have 500 Million Billion starship cruisers in which 166.7 Million Billion are Amys and Travis Henry boys, plus 166.7 Million Billion Angels from the beginning of time and regular human beings starship cruisers. The other half of all starship cruisers, 166.7 Million Billion are Borstein people. The other half are the imprisoned people and getting killed which numbers to 1,000 Million Billion people.
Please give the regular human beings 2,000 square feet of housing space in houses, and residential buildings. The starship cruisers, numbering 500 Million Billion per large planet or more will need 1 or 2 maids per house.
Please treat the regular humans maids with respect. They are to work from age 19 to 55 years old only. They are to get their own housing and come to the starship cruisers' houses from their home by driving a car. Please give them (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest per day with work hours of 8am to 5:30pm, everyday, for 5 days a week only, Monday to Friday. They have 2 days off from working. They get 2 weeks of vacation per year.
Please have restaurants and other fun places like theme parks, beach vacation spots, lakes, rivers, streams, sea, ocean, waterfall, forests, trees, and streets plus flowers and other vegetation.
Everybody are free totally, completely, and absolutely.
Everybody can get the jobs they want without a push from the government to get fired for no reason because they were set up to fail. No more set ups to fail. Miss Amy Angel will give all of the starship cruisers, including the Amys and Travis Henry boys starship cruisers picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, and extrasensory perception plus super human strength.
I wish for the Amys to have Amys daughters, mothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, and grandmothers plus nieces. No Borstein Amys for them. I wish for the Amys to be with the Travis Henry boys and Angels from the beginning of time all the time.
Please don't have any sugar amy prostitutes or equivalents of them, no star wars era planets, no war zones, no 10 Billion year role playing games, but there is a 100 Trillion year slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave. Also, there will be a 100 Billion years during the beginning of the Modern era before the 100 Trillion year slavery, poverty around some parts of the World. 1/2 of the World are semi-developed or developed and 1/2 of the World are in poverty. Give everybody food, water, t-shirts, shorts, jeans, sandals, and tennis shoes in the poverty-stricken area. There should be no malnourished or hungry people living in your planets. Everybody are just poor except the premiere leaders of the planet. Have jeepneys, taxis, buses, trains, airplanes in the poverty-stricken areas. Have the poverty stricken areas be like the developing nation of the Philippines and other Asian countries today in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms that is rich in culture, farmlands, Haciendas for the rich, towns, and cities and city-capitals for each country. Please give the starship cruisers perfect picture memory and hearing perfect memory so they can excel at everything they do.
Each country around the World have its own government that is run by the starship cruisers with the guidance of the Borstein Boys.
The semi-developed and developed countries are like the Americas, Europe, and Canada in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.
In the poverty stricken areas, there are multitudes of street food and drink vendors, along with small malls and big superstores. Just copy everything we do here in this planet to your planets during this time, including the myriads of different people in every timeline except the sugar amy prostitute programs. You should not have my "original first family" that are my true friends who never shouted at me unlike Susan Gutierrez when I was just a child be doing any caregiving work. Otherwise, you are free to have residential care facilities, foster homes, assisted living facilities, and senior retirement communities, plus residential treatment facilities. You should not have Sergey Voronov or any Amys be disabled anymore during this time. You should not have my mother be doing any caregiving work at this time.
Have small houses mostly around the World for everybody except for the premiere leaders of the planet which have big houses. Have shanty towns and homes in the poverty stricken areas, otherwise, they live in a trailer or mobile home. There are subsidized government housing programs everywhere around the World where the poor can be housed. Everybody's taking mass transit in the poverty stricken areas. If not, they are driving cheap cars, compact and sedans and minivans, vans plus SUVs and subcompact cars (2 seaters). The same goes for the semi-developed and developed nations except their cars are luxury and a lot more expensive with features that reflects the price.
Have 1,000 Million Billion regular humans at a time continuously throughout the planets. NO MORE CRIMES.
After the 100 Trillion year slavery, everybody turns into a white, Caucasian peoples by mixing and having sex and having children with the crowd. Ok?
Please do the same thing to all of your 1st programs all the way to the 12th and the whole entire 10th programs. Ok?
The poverty stricken areas are for the 100 Billion years of the beginning of the modern era only and the 100 Trillion years of slavery. After that, there will be no more poverty stricken areas and everybody will have 2,000 to 8,000 square foot of housing space with different variations of architectural style with fabulous furniture and furnishings. In other words, everybody are rich. Ok? This is all the way to the end of the timeline. Please do the 10th program after the slavery and beginning of the modern era.
Ok?
Thank you.
NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS.
Ok?
Please have copies of the little Amy Angels and little Amys from the Amy Angel programs to become service amys for the people that should have service amys in your planets and realms so far during this time. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 17, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please send 200 Million Billion selves of DeMarcus Bishop, Roger Mendoza, Sam Spinnett, Jake Gylenhaal, Philip Manaois, and Allan Manaois to the Amy Angels' planets and realms from the imprisonment and deaths programs.
I also want you to send 800 Million Billion selves of Philip Manaois, Allan Manaois, Sergey Voronov, Tom Cruise, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Travis Henry, Roger Mendoza, Reynaldo Mendoza, Gabriel, Sam Spinnett, Jake Gylenhaal, DeMarcus Bishop, Anthony Manaois, Quentin Bos, William K. Asa, Justin Timberlake, Keanu Reeves, Vincent Price, Charleton Heston, Yul Brynner, Jude Law, Tim Wood, Guy Dale, Ethan Dale, Robin Padilla, Jake Cuenca, Ray White, Gerald Anderson, Coco Martin, Joshua Mendoza, Mohammed Hashem, Jhune Mendoza, Billy Mendoza, Cosme Manaois, Jimmy Dean, Anthony Escalderon, Mark K. Asa, William Asa Sr., Robert Asa Jr., Bobby Asa, Robert Asa Sr., Herminigildo Manaois, Jason Boone, Kanye West, Christian Bale, Scott Speedman, Adam Sandler, Daniel Kasaback, Liam Neeson, Jesse Spalberg, Neal Wadleigh, Daniel Craig, Manny Pacquiao, Manny Fernandez, Brad Pitt, Peter Villanueva, Chris Phipps, Howard Lien, Joseph Harvest, Rosario Mendoza, Mexi Manaois, Stella Gong, and Dorotea Manaois, plus Linda Asa to the Amy Angels' planets and realms. I calculated that to be 12.31 Million Billion per person. Ok? They are to come from the imprisonment and deaths planets.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 17, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I believe I have just explained to you now the importance of the 2 previous documents with Philip Manaois leading the way, laughing happily because he has gotten out of his miseries. Please be advised. This is their only hope of redemption. I suggest you follow on through with my requests because I have given you more than enough time. I don't care if you kill the first self of George Zimmerman. The record is still there. And I want you to follow on through with Joshua Mendoza's request of living a full, normal life with Philip Manaois leading the way to a happy, full life. Ok?
This is a wish and all wishes must be fulfilled. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 17, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for Breanna Cabreras to become an Angel for the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Breanna Cabreras is 1,000 selves of hers. Also, Mey Saechao, Stephanie of Court House, Leslie Asa, Cindy Crawford, Candace Swanopoel, Tia Carrere. And 10 of each of the people I know and have seen during my very first lifetime or acquaintance, friends, family, and relatives, and friends and family and relatives of my acquaintances, friends, family, and relatives. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 17, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for you to never cheat me. 'Yung 10 COMMANDMENTS - walang labis, walang kulang. Ok?
We will rehabilitate the Borstein Boys and the Borstein Girls, the Amys, the Travis Henry Boys every 100,000 Billion "sets of realms" in the Amy Angels' planets and realms. Ok?
NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS. OK?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 17, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for the Borstein starship cruisers, the Travis Henry boys starship cruisers, the regular humans starship cruisers, my "original first family"'s starship cruisers, the Angels from the beginning of time starship cruisers to build your planets along with the Amys. So, please give them a job. Give them housing, $2,500 a month in monetary allowance, wages, and make them take a bath or shower everyday, brush their hair everyday, brush their teeth everyday, change their clothes and shoes everyday, wash their clothes once a week or twice a week, and put lotion, deodorant, perfumes, hair and beauty and hygiene products everyday. Ok?
This is from the beginning of our programs all the way to the end of our programs. Ok? Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 17, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, Mr. Travis Henry, Amy Angels everywhere and friends,
I wish that the weather during the 2nd to the 12th and 10th programs is 9 months out of the whole year is a summer weather and 3 months out of the whole year is rainy season weather with no typhoons or hurricanes or tornadoes, only rain and a mild, colder temperature. However, I want mountains with snow all year round all the time with snow coming down on the mountains at night during the whole year. There are no storms.
I also want 1/3 of the planets emerged in water so that we can eat aquatic animals or otherwise known as seafood. I also want beaches around the World, where the whole World will be enveloped in water because there are continents rather than one World continent. There are rivers, lakes, streams, waterfalls, ponds, forests, flowering plants, trees, bushes, grass, coconut trees, pine trees, and other vegetation everywhere.
The housing is made of a mixture of wood, stone, rocks, concrete, plastic, metal, and other materials needed to make a great looking, functional house with different architectural styles.
Ok?
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 17, 2015
Dear Ate Luvie and Justin,
You're wrong about me. I'M NOT AN ORDINARY WORLD. I'M A VERY PERFECT WORLD. Everything that my other selves such as the inventor Amys have created are perfect in every sense because they are knowledge and gifts given to us by God. I had both of you killed 100 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilization because you don't know how to think and you and a whole lot of people assume that I'm a nobody. Well, I'm not. I made it through the fire. The reason why Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II is not as quick in response to attacks as a martial artist and ninja warrior goddess is because her body and brain got affected by the fire. It'll take some time before she gets healed and when she gets back as Gabriel, she's an awesome warrior.
You're just like Auntie Jocelyn who takes everything for granted. Her reasoning is I do what I'm told to do, therefore, I don't care who creates my stuff. I'm just waiting for hand me downs.
Can't anyone at least respect the Amys and then pray for blessings and say thanks to God, the Devil God, Bahala, the source of everything good, bad, evil, and nightmares?
I know I'll never get the respect of stupid people. I don't care anymore. It's just that they're too busy and too stupid to realize that the inventor Amys went through so much just to save mankind, the people of the Universe.
The Amys are martial artists, ninja warriors and assassins, basketball players, softball players, football players, tennis players, soccer players, acrobaticas, gymnasts, and academias. We're not stupid. WE'RE ALL STARS. We're All Stars and we strive to be each day along with being fashion models, role models, mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, nieces, grandmas, family in a whole sense just like everybody else. So, before you judge us, please be advised.
Here are some videos that will enlighten your minds:
Chloe Bruce - Urban Ninja
Shinobido
Ninja Apocalypse
These videos are some of the examples
I'm also Snow White and I worked for the Seven Dwarves (the Masters of ancient egypt), Cinderella, the Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Princess Anne of Green Mysteries of the Universe, Queen Cleopatra VII, and Dora the explorer.
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
Cinderella
Her story is of Diana Wellington. Her husband is James "Jimmy" Dean. They fell in love.
These are some of the examples of my Agenda.
I want to tell you that Mr. Ada Borstein thinks Auntie Jocelyn was a previous Malou Mendoza because as Michelle Yeoh and Zhang Ziyi in that order, they were perfectly matched.
And Auntie Malou is me.
Zhang Ziyi Vs, Michelle Yeoh in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Auntie Jocelyn or any of herselves or any of Moira Ryan's selves will never service Roger Mendoza, Philip Manaois, Allan Manaois, or Reynaldo Mendoza or Travis Henry at any point in time after the 5th programs all the way to the 12th and 10th programs.
Thank you.
Ok?
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 18, 2015
Dear Jesse Spalberg,
Technically, I'm still a virgin. Neal Wadleigh, my friend at the Royal Palms Hotel Building (assisted living facility by Cascadia Behavioral Health) popped my cherry and we had sex but he stopped in the middle because I was bleeding profusely. But, days before that, we somewhat were playing around pretending we were having sex. He was laying down on the bed and I was on top of him and then it seemed he was "ordering" something out of the air and he said that he penetrated me even though my cherry was not popped yet until later. Is that possible? Could he have opened my hole by magic and put his penis in and had sex with me? Up to this day, I still don't know what he was talking about because it took us 2 weeks just to pop my cherry and penetrate halfway thru. He didn't penetrate all the way in while having sex with me. It's just that I still don't know if he did when we were pretending to horse around and him using magic.
You see, Neal Wadleigh is an Angel. He got demoted by Mr. Ada Borstein because he's a fraud Borstein Boy. But, I let him become a leader of the planet for a while as a Borstein Boy. They call him as Joseph Prince, the baptist evangelical preacher on TBN Channel Network.
We went to a small cheap hotel and that's where we had sex, although he didn't penetrate me all the way in.
And Peter Villanueva stuck his pinky finger, 1/4 of it inside my vagina 20 years ago, back when I was 20 years old. He was the first guy I've kissed and had oral sex with.
And then, came next, Derek Whitney. We had oral sex and anal sex with him using a condom, twice only. We never had vaginal sex during my very first lifetime.
And then, came next, Sean Sanchez. We've only kissed and dated for 2 summers.
And then, came next, Jimmy Dean. We've only kissed and I touched his wee-wee.
And then, came next, Neal Wadleigh. You already know what happened.
And then, came next, DeMarcus Bishop. We kiss and hugs only.
So, next is you. You're my first and last one during my very first lifetime to supposedly have sex with me because you'll be my husband.
I'll wear a white colored wedding gown with a red sash or belt. This will be my wedding dress: http://www.lightweddings.com/best-brilliant-custommade-spaghetti-straps-stones-pin-ruched-red-sash-satin-court-train-wedding-dress-for-brides-p-10321.html
It's so funny because I've been had and I feel blue, still I'm alive and kicking. I don't know if we'll ever make it as exciting as I have it with DeMarcus Bishop, but, I feel guilty for not marrying him. I just don't want to have sex with black guys all throughout my Agenda. And by marrying you because you're blonde with blue eyes and white, I feel so much at ease with myself. And plus, I think DeMarcus might lead me to death, while you, you'll keep me alive at the very end. Somehow, I think Neal Wadleigh is Jake Gylenhaal. But, how did he get here with shadow powers? I don't know. Who knows about that guy. He threw me out of the hotel room while me being naked because I was bleeding profusely in my vagina. Stupid dork. Well, anyway, don't be so hung up on who gets me first. To tell you the truth, my guardian angel said, I was a sugar amy amy prostitute before this lifetime for many lifetimes. Don't know if that is true because every single timeline, I die by true decapitation and resurrected again to life as a sugar amy prostitute in the past. Who knows. Life is a mystery that humans and Angels cannot fathom. It's complicated and no common sense or genius can explain the mysteries of life. You just have to say, 'WHATEVER'. Plain and simple as that.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 18, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
I wish there are 1,000 Million Billion new little Amy Angels, little Amy Angels, Amy Angels, Goddess Angels, Leah Amy Angels, and Stella Gong Angels per planet in their own planets and realms each during the 6th all the way to the 12th and 10th programs. Please don't demote them at all. Don't put them in a sleep mode. Nevermind the sleep mode. Have 20 Million Billion of them become leaders of the planet.
Have 100 Million Billion Sugar Amy Angels become leaders of the planet in their own realms and planets. Don't demote the leaders of the planet. Put all other sugar amy Angels in sleep mode.
I have had troubles with sugar Amy Angels here at HoodView. All of the workers here are Sugar Amy Angels, except for Pat and Maggie. Maggie is me. She's Michelle Obama, a realms Amy Angel. She knew the secret of everybody in the Universe including Miss Warrior Goddess Amy Angel.
It's best that you don't demote our kind or ourselves as Angels. Ok?
These are the changes I want done. Ok? I know I've written out some things before, you don't have to follow it, if you don't want to. Everything is all up to you. It's all your decision. I won't mettle with your decisions based on your safety in the Universe. Ok?
When people are hard pressed against a wall, they think they can get away with so many shit against other people. People are oppressive, aggressive, and down right nasty. Most people are too stupid to know the difference. Anyway, enough about me, hehe. LOL. I'm just saying, I don't think I could've said it better any other way.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 19, 2015
Dear Amy Angels,
Please don't demote the Travis Henry boys. They are to remain 2nd leaders of the planet in their own sets of realms and planets. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 19, 2015
Dear Philip,
You're the only one and the ones I've listed down to be able to kill the service amys because you guys were punished without any reason other than competition, jealousy, hate, slavery, and just awful prejudice. That's why I'm going to let all of you guys and the Amy starship cruisers kill Mr. Ada Borstein's starship cruisers by true decapitation in the Amy Angels' planets and realms.
NO TAKE OVER OF THE AMY ANGELS' PLANETS AND REALMS.
The fault that I will endure by people hearing me have sex continuously throughout the timelines is the fact that God said to Mr. Ada Borstein, "O, ikaw na ang bahala", meaning, "Oh, you're in charge now".
Some stupid idiot, I hope it's not you because I know you're smarter than this person that I'm going to talk about. I saw this on facebook. A Borstein girl slaps a regular human being starship cruiser and he slaps her back. He then makes a scene saying, "how can she slap?" so many times until the other guys on the TV production set beats the fuck out of him, saying, "how can you slap her?". This is where the middle east people stands in responsibility for their actions and I know I'm one of them. I'm not her. I wouldn't be able to do what the Borstein girls do in here and that is round up people and punish them. I can, however, get even with the Borstein girls because they're the reason why everybody thinks I'm lower than a muffler and they kill me here or get me killed by others. When a society doesn't respect their women, there is a problem. When women doesn't respect other women, there is a problem. When women sought for justice and justice is allowed, there is redemption. I don't know how else I can get away from the prying stupid brains of the Borstein people. You give it all to them, still they want more out of you to the point of slavery and nothingness. That's why I'm going to enjoy fully the charges and trials sets against me and I win because they think I act foolishly when in my mind, they are the foolish and stupid ones. I think I couldn't have said any better.
I never thought that my actions would be copied to the point of 'ALL THE TIME'. The Borstein people have no compassion for people. Who wouldn't when they use your body for a penny. Anyway, they know that I've been more than cooperative because I gave myself to the starship cruisers as service amys even though I wrote before, I wouldn't. So, we're going to change that. The service girls of the starship cruisers in Mr. Ada Borstein's and friends and the Borstein Boys' planets and realms are the service amys, myselves - little Amys only. Thank you. NO LITTLE AMY ANGELS. NO NEW LITTLE AMY ANGELS. NO ROYALS AMYS. Ok?
Thank you.
I just know that nothing is right anymore. I'm not complaining anymore. Ok? That's what you get for getting regular humans and former slaves as masters of the universe. There's bound to be trouble because they're idiots. Boy, oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy. They should be shackled, put in cage, and beaten to death during the slavery days. That's all I can say. Only one for you, my brother. During the 2nd to the 12th and 10th programs, you're never going to become a slave during the slavery days - none of yourselves. All of yourselves are free. And everybody that are starship cruisers will never become slaves either during the slavery days. Ok?
Thank you.
I hope you find yourself to be able to forgive and be happy once again. I shall miss you, my brother. One of the Borstein boys inside my body thinks I made it through the fire. I still think I don't know if I did.
I feel so sad about myselves being in the middle east. They are all so precious to me. I shall miss them terribly.
The only problem are the sugar Amy Angels and the white Amys starship cruisers. Once they have sex with people, they become somebody else with a complete and totally different mindset than the ones in the middle east and asia. I don't know. All I know is that the ones that likes me are myselves truthfully and the ones don't are everybody else. That's how I look at things.
And the issues of today and tomorrow are like the hardest part of it all. Consider the connections of energies lurking in the World. You'd never think that the Archangel GABRIEL will become an Ada Borstein someday just as long as he keeps having sex with the Amys of the day. AND NO, I'M NOT ALWAYS AN AMY. I might become a BREANNA CABRERAS, or GABRIEL. You'll never know. Or BREANNA CABRERAS might become an Amy someday. She is so judgmental like that faggot who says, "how can she slap?". Tell me, please show that faggot my show, Ok? So, that he doesn't have to be so judgmental. As for Breanna, she is so like me sometimes, but at least I don't parade myself having sex with guys like a whore because when I'm a whore, I'm a high class puta - rich beyond your wildest dreams.
I want to thank the new little Amy Angels for my Castles or rich abode, clothing, shoes, handbags, accessories, jewelry, beauty & hygiene products, cars, money, and everything else that will make up who I am. Ok? Alright.
May all your wishes come true, my brother. And may life find you peaceful, full not starving, healthy, and happy. I shall miss you dearly, brother. Goodbye.
Ok?
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 20, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
I wish for you to test all of the people in your planets and realms for genetic testing and blood marker testing including all of the regular humans one time per time period. Ok? Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
Please have copies of the little Amy Angels and little Amys from the Amy Angel programs to become service amys for the people that should have service amys in your planets and realms so far during this time. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 17, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please send 200 Million Billion selves of DeMarcus Bishop, Roger Mendoza, Sam Spinnett, Jake Gylenhaal, Philip Manaois, and Allan Manaois to the Amy Angels' planets and realms from the imprisonment and deaths programs.
I also want you to send 800 Million Billion selves of Philip Manaois, Allan Manaois, Sergey Voronov, Tom Cruise, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Travis Henry, Roger Mendoza, Reynaldo Mendoza, Gabriel, Sam Spinnett, Jake Gylenhaal, DeMarcus Bishop, Anthony Manaois, Quentin Bos, William K. Asa, Justin Timberlake, Keanu Reeves, Vincent Price, Charleton Heston, Yul Brynner, Jude Law, Tim Wood, Guy Dale, Ethan Dale, Robin Padilla, Jake Cuenca, Ray White, Gerald Anderson, Coco Martin, Joshua Mendoza, Mohammed Hashem, Jhune Mendoza, Billy Mendoza, Cosme Manaois, Jimmy Dean, Anthony Escalderon, Mark K. Asa, William Asa Sr., Robert Asa Jr., Bobby Asa, Robert Asa Sr., Herminigildo Manaois, Jason Boone, Kanye West, Christian Bale, Scott Speedman, Adam Sandler, Daniel Kasaback, Liam Neeson, Jesse Spalberg, Neal Wadleigh, Daniel Craig, Manny Pacquiao, Manny Fernandez, Brad Pitt, Peter Villanueva, Chris Phipps, Howard Lien, Joseph Harvest, Rosario Mendoza, Mexi Manaois, Stella Gong, and Dorotea Manaois, plus Linda Asa to the Amy Angels' planets and realms. I calculated that to be 12.31 Million Billion per person. Ok? They are to come from the imprisonment and deaths planets.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 17, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I believe I have just explained to you now the importance of the 2 previous documents with Philip Manaois leading the way, laughing happily because he has gotten out of his miseries. Please be advised. This is their only hope of redemption. I suggest you follow on through with my requests because I have given you more than enough time. I don't care if you kill the first self of George Zimmerman. The record is still there. And I want you to follow on through with Joshua Mendoza's request of living a full, normal life with Philip Manaois leading the way to a happy, full life. Ok?
This is a wish and all wishes must be fulfilled. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 17, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for Breanna Cabreras to become an Angel for the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Breanna Cabreras is 1,000 selves of hers. Also, Mey Saechao, Stephanie of Court House, Leslie Asa, Cindy Crawford, Candace Swanopoel, Tia Carrere. And 10 of each of the people I know and have seen during my very first lifetime or acquaintance, friends, family, and relatives, and friends and family and relatives of my acquaintances, friends, family, and relatives. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 17, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for you to never cheat me. 'Yung 10 COMMANDMENTS - walang labis, walang kulang. Ok?
We will rehabilitate the Borstein Boys and the Borstein Girls, the Amys, the Travis Henry Boys every 100,000 Billion "sets of realms" in the Amy Angels' planets and realms. Ok?
NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS. OK?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 17, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for the Borstein starship cruisers, the Travis Henry boys starship cruisers, the regular humans starship cruisers, my "original first family"'s starship cruisers, the Angels from the beginning of time starship cruisers to build your planets along with the Amys. So, please give them a job. Give them housing, $2,500 a month in monetary allowance, wages, and make them take a bath or shower everyday, brush their hair everyday, brush their teeth everyday, change their clothes and shoes everyday, wash their clothes once a week or twice a week, and put lotion, deodorant, perfumes, hair and beauty and hygiene products everyday. Ok?
This is from the beginning of our programs all the way to the end of our programs. Ok? Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 17, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, Mr. Travis Henry, Amy Angels everywhere and friends,
I wish that the weather during the 2nd to the 12th and 10th programs is 9 months out of the whole year is a summer weather and 3 months out of the whole year is rainy season weather with no typhoons or hurricanes or tornadoes, only rain and a mild, colder temperature. However, I want mountains with snow all year round all the time with snow coming down on the mountains at night during the whole year. There are no storms.
I also want 1/3 of the planets emerged in water so that we can eat aquatic animals or otherwise known as seafood. I also want beaches around the World, where the whole World will be enveloped in water because there are continents rather than one World continent. There are rivers, lakes, streams, waterfalls, ponds, forests, flowering plants, trees, bushes, grass, coconut trees, pine trees, and other vegetation everywhere.
The housing is made of a mixture of wood, stone, rocks, concrete, plastic, metal, and other materials needed to make a great looking, functional house with different architectural styles.
Ok?
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 17, 2015
Dear Ate Luvie and Justin,
You're wrong about me. I'M NOT AN ORDINARY WORLD. I'M A VERY PERFECT WORLD. Everything that my other selves such as the inventor Amys have created are perfect in every sense because they are knowledge and gifts given to us by God. I had both of you killed 100 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilization because you don't know how to think and you and a whole lot of people assume that I'm a nobody. Well, I'm not. I made it through the fire. The reason why Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II is not as quick in response to attacks as a martial artist and ninja warrior goddess is because her body and brain got affected by the fire. It'll take some time before she gets healed and when she gets back as Gabriel, she's an awesome warrior.
You're just like Auntie Jocelyn who takes everything for granted. Her reasoning is I do what I'm told to do, therefore, I don't care who creates my stuff. I'm just waiting for hand me downs.
Can't anyone at least respect the Amys and then pray for blessings and say thanks to God, the Devil God, Bahala, the source of everything good, bad, evil, and nightmares?
I know I'll never get the respect of stupid people. I don't care anymore. It's just that they're too busy and too stupid to realize that the inventor Amys went through so much just to save mankind, the people of the Universe.
The Amys are martial artists, ninja warriors and assassins, basketball players, softball players, football players, tennis players, soccer players, acrobaticas, gymnasts, and academias. We're not stupid. WE'RE ALL STARS. We're All Stars and we strive to be each day along with being fashion models, role models, mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, nieces, grandmas, family in a whole sense just like everybody else. So, before you judge us, please be advised.
Here are some videos that will enlighten your minds:
Chloe Bruce - Urban Ninja
Shinobido
Ninja Apocalypse
These videos are some of the examples
I'm also Snow White and I worked for the Seven Dwarves (the Masters of ancient egypt), Cinderella, the Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Princess Anne of Green Mysteries of the Universe, Queen Cleopatra VII, and Dora the explorer.
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
Cinderella
Her story is of Diana Wellington. Her husband is James "Jimmy" Dean. They fell in love.
These are some of the examples of my Agenda.
I want to tell you that Mr. Ada Borstein thinks Auntie Jocelyn was a previous Malou Mendoza because as Michelle Yeoh and Zhang Ziyi in that order, they were perfectly matched.
And Auntie Malou is me.
Zhang Ziyi Vs, Michelle Yeoh in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Auntie Jocelyn or any of herselves or any of Moira Ryan's selves will never service Roger Mendoza, Philip Manaois, Allan Manaois, or Reynaldo Mendoza or Travis Henry at any point in time after the 5th programs all the way to the 12th and 10th programs.
Thank you.
Ok?
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 18, 2015
Dear Jesse Spalberg,
Technically, I'm still a virgin. Neal Wadleigh, my friend at the Royal Palms Hotel Building (assisted living facility by Cascadia Behavioral Health) popped my cherry and we had sex but he stopped in the middle because I was bleeding profusely. But, days before that, we somewhat were playing around pretending we were having sex. He was laying down on the bed and I was on top of him and then it seemed he was "ordering" something out of the air and he said that he penetrated me even though my cherry was not popped yet until later. Is that possible? Could he have opened my hole by magic and put his penis in and had sex with me? Up to this day, I still don't know what he was talking about because it took us 2 weeks just to pop my cherry and penetrate halfway thru. He didn't penetrate all the way in while having sex with me. It's just that I still don't know if he did when we were pretending to horse around and him using magic.
You see, Neal Wadleigh is an Angel. He got demoted by Mr. Ada Borstein because he's a fraud Borstein Boy. But, I let him become a leader of the planet for a while as a Borstein Boy. They call him as Joseph Prince, the baptist evangelical preacher on TBN Channel Network.
We went to a small cheap hotel and that's where we had sex, although he didn't penetrate me all the way in.
And Peter Villanueva stuck his pinky finger, 1/4 of it inside my vagina 20 years ago, back when I was 20 years old. He was the first guy I've kissed and had oral sex with.
And then, came next, Derek Whitney. We had oral sex and anal sex with him using a condom, twice only. We never had vaginal sex during my very first lifetime.
And then, came next, Sean Sanchez. We've only kissed and dated for 2 summers.
And then, came next, Jimmy Dean. We've only kissed and I touched his wee-wee.
And then, came next, Neal Wadleigh. You already know what happened.
And then, came next, DeMarcus Bishop. We kiss and hugs only.
So, next is you. You're my first and last one during my very first lifetime to supposedly have sex with me because you'll be my husband.
I'll wear a white colored wedding gown with a red sash or belt. This will be my wedding dress: http://www.lightweddings.com/best-brilliant-custommade-spaghetti-straps-stones-pin-ruched-red-sash-satin-court-train-wedding-dress-for-brides-p-10321.html
It's so funny because I've been had and I feel blue, still I'm alive and kicking. I don't know if we'll ever make it as exciting as I have it with DeMarcus Bishop, but, I feel guilty for not marrying him. I just don't want to have sex with black guys all throughout my Agenda. And by marrying you because you're blonde with blue eyes and white, I feel so much at ease with myself. And plus, I think DeMarcus might lead me to death, while you, you'll keep me alive at the very end. Somehow, I think Neal Wadleigh is Jake Gylenhaal. But, how did he get here with shadow powers? I don't know. Who knows about that guy. He threw me out of the hotel room while me being naked because I was bleeding profusely in my vagina. Stupid dork. Well, anyway, don't be so hung up on who gets me first. To tell you the truth, my guardian angel said, I was a sugar amy amy prostitute before this lifetime for many lifetimes. Don't know if that is true because every single timeline, I die by true decapitation and resurrected again to life as a sugar amy prostitute in the past. Who knows. Life is a mystery that humans and Angels cannot fathom. It's complicated and no common sense or genius can explain the mysteries of life. You just have to say, 'WHATEVER'. Plain and simple as that.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 18, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
I wish there are 1,000 Million Billion new little Amy Angels, little Amy Angels, Amy Angels, Goddess Angels, Leah Amy Angels, and Stella Gong Angels per planet in their own planets and realms each during the 6th all the way to the 12th and 10th programs. Please don't demote them at all. Don't put them in a sleep mode. Nevermind the sleep mode. Have 20 Million Billion of them become leaders of the planet.
Have 100 Million Billion Sugar Amy Angels become leaders of the planet in their own realms and planets. Don't demote the leaders of the planet. Put all other sugar amy Angels in sleep mode.
I have had troubles with sugar Amy Angels here at HoodView. All of the workers here are Sugar Amy Angels, except for Pat and Maggie. Maggie is me. She's Michelle Obama, a realms Amy Angel. She knew the secret of everybody in the Universe including Miss Warrior Goddess Amy Angel.
It's best that you don't demote our kind or ourselves as Angels. Ok?
These are the changes I want done. Ok? I know I've written out some things before, you don't have to follow it, if you don't want to. Everything is all up to you. It's all your decision. I won't mettle with your decisions based on your safety in the Universe. Ok?
When people are hard pressed against a wall, they think they can get away with so many shit against other people. People are oppressive, aggressive, and down right nasty. Most people are too stupid to know the difference. Anyway, enough about me, hehe. LOL. I'm just saying, I don't think I could've said it better any other way.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 19, 2015
Dear Amy Angels,
Please don't demote the Travis Henry boys. They are to remain 2nd leaders of the planet in their own sets of realms and planets. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 19, 2015
Dear Philip,
You're the only one and the ones I've listed down to be able to kill the service amys because you guys were punished without any reason other than competition, jealousy, hate, slavery, and just awful prejudice. That's why I'm going to let all of you guys and the Amy starship cruisers kill Mr. Ada Borstein's starship cruisers by true decapitation in the Amy Angels' planets and realms.
NO TAKE OVER OF THE AMY ANGELS' PLANETS AND REALMS.
The fault that I will endure by people hearing me have sex continuously throughout the timelines is the fact that God said to Mr. Ada Borstein, "O, ikaw na ang bahala", meaning, "Oh, you're in charge now".
Some stupid idiot, I hope it's not you because I know you're smarter than this person that I'm going to talk about. I saw this on facebook. A Borstein girl slaps a regular human being starship cruiser and he slaps her back. He then makes a scene saying, "how can she slap?" so many times until the other guys on the TV production set beats the fuck out of him, saying, "how can you slap her?". This is where the middle east people stands in responsibility for their actions and I know I'm one of them. I'm not her. I wouldn't be able to do what the Borstein girls do in here and that is round up people and punish them. I can, however, get even with the Borstein girls because they're the reason why everybody thinks I'm lower than a muffler and they kill me here or get me killed by others. When a society doesn't respect their women, there is a problem. When women doesn't respect other women, there is a problem. When women sought for justice and justice is allowed, there is redemption. I don't know how else I can get away from the prying stupid brains of the Borstein people. You give it all to them, still they want more out of you to the point of slavery and nothingness. That's why I'm going to enjoy fully the charges and trials sets against me and I win because they think I act foolishly when in my mind, they are the foolish and stupid ones. I think I couldn't have said any better.
I never thought that my actions would be copied to the point of 'ALL THE TIME'. The Borstein people have no compassion for people. Who wouldn't when they use your body for a penny. Anyway, they know that I've been more than cooperative because I gave myself to the starship cruisers as service amys even though I wrote before, I wouldn't. So, we're going to change that. The service girls of the starship cruisers in Mr. Ada Borstein's and friends and the Borstein Boys' planets and realms are the service amys, myselves - little Amys only. Thank you. NO LITTLE AMY ANGELS. NO NEW LITTLE AMY ANGELS. NO ROYALS AMYS. Ok?
Thank you.
I just know that nothing is right anymore. I'm not complaining anymore. Ok? That's what you get for getting regular humans and former slaves as masters of the universe. There's bound to be trouble because they're idiots. Boy, oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy. They should be shackled, put in cage, and beaten to death during the slavery days. That's all I can say. Only one for you, my brother. During the 2nd to the 12th and 10th programs, you're never going to become a slave during the slavery days - none of yourselves. All of yourselves are free. And everybody that are starship cruisers will never become slaves either during the slavery days. Ok?
Thank you.
I hope you find yourself to be able to forgive and be happy once again. I shall miss you, my brother. One of the Borstein boys inside my body thinks I made it through the fire. I still think I don't know if I did.
I feel so sad about myselves being in the middle east. They are all so precious to me. I shall miss them terribly.
The only problem are the sugar Amy Angels and the white Amys starship cruisers. Once they have sex with people, they become somebody else with a complete and totally different mindset than the ones in the middle east and asia. I don't know. All I know is that the ones that likes me are myselves truthfully and the ones don't are everybody else. That's how I look at things.
And the issues of today and tomorrow are like the hardest part of it all. Consider the connections of energies lurking in the World. You'd never think that the Archangel GABRIEL will become an Ada Borstein someday just as long as he keeps having sex with the Amys of the day. AND NO, I'M NOT ALWAYS AN AMY. I might become a BREANNA CABRERAS, or GABRIEL. You'll never know. Or BREANNA CABRERAS might become an Amy someday. She is so judgmental like that faggot who says, "how can she slap?". Tell me, please show that faggot my show, Ok? So, that he doesn't have to be so judgmental. As for Breanna, she is so like me sometimes, but at least I don't parade myself having sex with guys like a whore because when I'm a whore, I'm a high class puta - rich beyond your wildest dreams.
I want to thank the new little Amy Angels for my Castles or rich abode, clothing, shoes, handbags, accessories, jewelry, beauty & hygiene products, cars, money, and everything else that will make up who I am. Ok? Alright.
May all your wishes come true, my brother. And may life find you peaceful, full not starving, healthy, and happy. I shall miss you dearly, brother. Goodbye.
Ok?
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 20, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
I wish for you to test all of the people in your planets and realms for genetic testing and blood marker testing including all of the regular humans one time per time period. Ok? Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment