Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2015

March 26 - 31, 2015 Letters

March 26 -31, 2015 Letters:

March 27, 2015

Dear Allan,

I don't mean to be so mean, and you know I love you like a real brother.  Isn't dying for you enough to say I love you?  I know you've had your share of troubles, but don't we all?  Don't worry because we all go through some troubles in our lives.  You'll go through it and I'll go through it.  It's only a matter of time.  I love you, my brother, and I'll give you time for as long as we can handle it.  Ok?

Pretty soon, you will no longer die, and I will no longer die.  Allan, I love both you and Philip and I'll give you guys time for a very long time.  

I'll give Mr. Ada Borstein and his friends "100 Million" each and I'll give the Amy Angels "100 Billion" and then, we'll call it a night.  How about it?  Details later.  The other "10s" and "100s", and "1,000s", and "1 Millions", and "10 Millions" - all details later.  Ok?

Anyway, I know it's going to be pretty tough.  I wish I could help you.  Don't cry, ok?  

Or I'll just give you guys, half of what the Amy Angels have ok?

Please be reasonable.  Ok?

I think I'll give you and Philip "10 Million" of having service amys - details later.

I wish you and your people didn't have to be so mean.  How can you have credit to become sugar amy angels (if there are some) if you keep killing people?  

Don't worry because all of us will not be dying for too long.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 28, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Please send me another $2 Million for spending money in 2 days so I can get a smart car and start driving around and get a cell phone, tablet, laptop notebook computer, a condominium unit, pay for my bills, and get furniture and new clothes, shoes, beauty & hygiene products, and jewelry.  Ok?  

If you do, I'll give you half of what the Amy Angels have in terms of realms and equal numbers of planets.  Ok?  And then, you'll only pay the equal amount that the Travis Henry boys pay.  I will not make you pay for what the Amys pay or the starship cruisers pay.  Ok?  Details later.

If you don't, you'll only get 10% of what the Amy Angels have in terms of realms and equal numbers of planets.  Ok?  And then, you'll have to pay the equal amount that the Travis Henry boys pay and the Amys pay.  No need to pay for what the starship cruisers pay.  Ok?  
And also, I want to add another year of being free for a total of 2 years without having sex with or meeting Jesse Spalberg.  I promise I will not have sex with anyone else.  Ok?  

You also must give me my $1 Billion by June, 2015.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 28, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I'm also going to get another car, Nissan Altima 3.5 SL Sedan, 2015 if you give me my money on Monday, March 30, 2015 worth $2 Million.  I plan to buy a $400,000 condo unit in downtown, Portland and have my brother build 5 bedrooms in the back of his house that he bought not too long ago to turn it into a foster home right away.  

And then, you can mail to me the check and me receiving it by March 30, 2015.  Ok?  And then, in June, 2015 (any day), you can mail me another check worth $1 Billion so that by August 5, 2015 to January 5, 2016, my family and I are going to the Philippines and celebrate my Birthday, Christmas, and New Year there with my relatives in the Philippines.  I plan to buy a 4 bedroom house in Paranaque, Metro Manila, BF Homes.  

Around April 25, I'll be moving to my new condo unit, that is if you give me my money.  And then, learn how to drive again.  I'll be working on my blog from April 2, 2015 to June 15, 2015 by reviewing, printing, and put in 3 boxes for the leaders of the planet.  Ok?  

That is all.


Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 29, 2015

Dear Jesse,

I know you want to be an Angel again, a female Angel.  Don't go through it too many times.  You'll only fail.  And no, Stella is not a fraud.  She knows what's going on.  She came here as a Stella Gong Angel because she heard people talking about me.  And now, she became a sugar amy prostitute for black people.

The reason why Stella becomes an Angel is because of Allan.  They're having sex.  Allan is an Angel and only a child with a golden heart can become an Angel and plus Stella's not good at her Star Wars Era Planet stories.  People that survive their star wars era planet stories are old people.  All young people seem to wither away because they're not evil.  In other words, Stella is not evil.  She's a good person.  And she's the equivalent of the condominium she once occupied as Gabriel or Amy a long time ago.

Besides, you're different from her.  You're a leader of the planet here in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms while she's not.  

I think we can like each other.  Just don't worry about your powers.  You have them somewhat.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 30, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere,

I wish for you to have the Borstein starship cruisers live in shanty homes (1/3 of all of them), mobile homes or manufactured rectangular homes (1/3) of them, and apartments, condominiums, and 1,000 to 2,000 square foot houses only (1/3) of them during the 2nd programs to the 12th and 10th programs of the first 100 Billion years of the modern era - forever.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 29, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere,

I wish for you to house the rehabilitating Borstein Boys and Travis Henry boys starship cruisers in 2,000 to 4,000 square foot homes, different architectural styles during their stay on your planets and realms in the developing and developed countries.  They may stay for 100,000 Million Billion "sets of realms" before you have to let them die and die by poisoning.  Remember, we're going to rehabilitate them every 100,000 Billion "sets of realms" and live as regular starship cruisers on the planets.  Ok?

If they don't rehabilitate the imprisoned people in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms, don't give the Borstein Boys and Travis Henry boys in your planets and realms, TV, Radios, Tablets, Cell Phones, Land line phones, Laptop Notebook Computers, Computer desktops, Books, Textbooks, Crafts, Games, and Video Games to pass the time.  

We are however, going to let the Borstein Boys and Travis Henry boys in your planets and realms get out of the house one day a week to drive around the city and do whatever they want.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 30, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere,

Don't kill Tina De Leon Guerrero when she gets to your planets and realms.  Instead, enslave her by ordering her around in her mind forever.  Her and 50 other Borstein girls that are leaders of the planet like Ronda Roussey will be ordered around from the beginning to forever, the end.  Ok?  One persona of theirs only and other 50 Borstein girls as well, like Deborah Gil of Channel 12 Fox News and Judge Judy of Channel 12, Portland, Oregon.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 30, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Since you didn't give me my money this time around, I'm not going to write anymore extra time for you.  I'll finish off all the time I put on this blog and call it a night.  Ok?  You will have to pay for my brother, Philip's demise or death, Ok?, and the Travis Henry boys, plus the Amys.  That is all.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 30, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

THERE ARE NO TAKE OVER OF THE AMY ANGELS' PLANETS AND REALMS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.  OK?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 30, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I'm not going to ask you to give me anymore money so that I can give you more time.  I'm willing to stay here at Hood View Residential Treatment Facility or Lum Lum's foster home for the remainder of the time during my very first lifetime.  Please don't kill my brother, Philip and my mother at an early age and don't kill them at all.  They're going to go on forever.  You will see at your fault that the realms Amy Angels will never give you anymore time, you can bet on that.  And they'll never do what is written on this blog either since you did not comply to my wishes.  It's the end of you.  You got no Angels.  You got no civilizations.  You got nothing.  Nothing at all.  And if you turn me into a sugar amy prostitute, I don't care.  And if you kill me as a sugar amy prostitute, I don't care.  I'm going to die sooner or later anyways.  That's all you have, if anything.  I even doubt, you can turn me into a sugar amy prostitute since you got no civilizations.  But, just in case, you do, I don't care.  You're not getting any realms anymore.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 30, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere,

I wish for you not to kill Philip and Allan, and my mother, Dorotea Manaois, Jimmy, Sam Spinnett, Jake Gylenhaal, my father, Herminigildo Manaois, Jason Boone, Kanye West, my Uncle Roger, my Uncle Rey, my brother's real children and grandchildren, my real children and grandchildren, Auntie Malou, the Amy starship cruisers, and Vivian Mendoza.  Ok?  This is during ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations and during the 1st programs.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 30, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for you to save 500 Million of each of my brother's real children with Stella, the Amys, and other starship cruiser girls.  Ok?  I also wish for you to save 500 Million of my mother, Dorotea's real children.  I also wish for you to save 100,000 of each of my "original first family's" real children.  Ok?  And then, turn them all into starship cruisers and send them to the Amy Angels' planets and realms, along with your people, the Amys, the Travis Henry boys, and the regular starship cruisers that are regular humans.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 30, 2015

Dear Amy Angels & Mr. Travis Henry,

I wish for Travis to only have little Amys (no royals, no Angels) as his service amys.  Get them from the starship cruiser crowds.  Ok?  Thank you.

This is during the 2nd program to the 12th and 10th programs, especially, the 10th programs, ok?  Thank you.

Please make this change.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 30, 2015

Dear God,

If I don't make it out alive today and become a Goddess Angel, please smite the original Ada Borstein.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 30, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere,

After today, all of the time I gave Travis Henry is finished.  Demote him - all of him, except for the original and make them your starship cruisers so they can continue building your extra planets and realms that I'm going to give you later.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 30, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein and Mr. Travis Henry,

You know why you can never become a leader of the planet again?  It's because you've harmed, hurt, and killed all of the people that gave you their lives, their services, their talent, and their time.  And it can never be repaired.  Once it's done, it's a done deal - no more.

And I don't think you'll do it again, unless you suffer needlessly and ultimately, your people are still living their lives happily.

There's no sense of putting your people into needless suffering.  You can live your life fully while you still can.  Go ahead.

But, in our turf, we're going to kill the fuck off of you for irritating us and killing our other selves in your planets and realms.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 30, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for all of the Amys starship cruisers, including myself to kill Nancy Hogan by soft killings in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.  Ok?

Thank you.


Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 30, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere,

I wish for you to kill by true decapitation and by soft killings, Nancy Hogan in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations plus in her home all by herself with no TVs, radios, or any other things other than furniture and other furnishings plus kitchen and laundry appliances from the 1st program all the way to the 12th and 10th programs.  I wish for all types of Amy Angels to kill Nancy Hogan.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 30, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere,

I wish for the Amys starship cruisers - all types of Amys, and my brothers, Philip and Allan, my mom, Dorotea, my father, Gildo, Jimmy, Jake, Sam Spinnett, and all theirselves and other selves, plus Travis to be given a 2,000 to 6,000 square foot homes with different architectural styles during the 100 Billion years of the beginning of the modern era during the 1st programs to the 12th and 10th programs.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 30, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for the 2 boys that died of blunt trauma inflicted by their mother in Detroit during this week and last week of March, 26 - 31, 2015 to be exonerated and freed from more harm and hurt and death from their mother, Mitchelle Blair, 35 from now to forever.

Please don't kill anymore of my brothers, Philip and Allan, Uncle Roger and Uncle Rey, my mother, Dorotea, my father, Gildo, Jimmy, Sam, Jake, and the Amys.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 30, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, Mr. Travis Henry, and Amy Angels everywhere including all of your friends,

THERE ARE NO CRIMES WHATSOEVER DURING THE 2ND TO THE 12TH AND 10TH PROGRAMS OTHER THAN THE SOFT KILLINGS AND TRUE DECAPITATION OF THE STARSHIP CRUISERS IN ANCIENT EGYPT AND OTHER ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS, THE SOFT KILLINGS OF THE REGULAR HUMAN BEINGS IN ANCIENT EGYPT AND OTHER ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS, AND THE IMPRISONED PEOPLE THAT ARE GETTING KILLED IN YOUR PLANETS AND REALMS.  OTHERWISE, YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.  THERE IS ABSOLUTE PEACE EVERYWHERE FOR THERE ARE NO MORE STAR WARS ERA PLANET STORIES AFTER THE 1ST PROGRAMS.  OK?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 30, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere, Mr. Ada Borstein, Mr. Travis Henry,

If Mr. Ada Borstein doesn't rehabilitate all of the imprisoned people in his planets and realms, no tvs and other stuff to pass the time for his boys.  ok?  If he does, however, please have electronic books online - all of the books in the major libraries in your planets and realms that were generated by the Borstein Boys, the Travis Henry boys, the new little Amy Angels and yourselves will be printed online - on the internet so that people can have access to it everywhere.

NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S PLANETS AND REALMS.  

Ok?  

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 31, 2015

Dear Allan,

I'm sorry if I have caused you so much pain.  And you know that I feel the pain and hurt more than you do.  There's no need to create some songs like "Anak" by Freddie Aguilar to make me feel sad.  We both know that your people are ruthless and foolish people who are blind to the truth.  Only if you'd know why you guys do the things you do.  

God is love.  It is not merely to say that killings and deaths and pain and hurt and harm and impossible stories to be told and done is what God stands for.  God is kindness, love, peace, and above all intelligence.  The very same intelligence that helps us survive these foolish wars against each other.

To tell you the truth, your people lack civility and leadership.  Your people are dumb and foolish.  Every single things you do are stupid and not necessary.  It's better if we are living on our own, freely with positive things in our lives.  There's no need to punish your other selves if they make a mistake.  It just means that they were afraid.  You've got to look at it at a different perspective.

I only punish myselves, whomever they are, whether big or small if they don't do the right thing.  But, I'm also merciful.  Please don't punish Jam Sebastian anymore.  Ok?  I think he's Dennis of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility.  Feed your people with love and understanding and you will see the errors in your ways in the past.

I give you my love, my brother.  I wish you happy thoughts and laughter everywhere you go.

Your loving sister,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 31, 2015

Dear Allan and Philip, and Travis,

I don't think you guys are leaders of the planet.  You're only 2nd leaders of the planet.  It's true then.  If there's a Gabriel, a Barack Obama, and a Reynaldo Mendoza, for sure, there is a Travis Henry waiting to become an Ada Borstein someday and an Amy.  It is not Jimmy who's going to be an Amy again, but Roger Mendoza for God was there, and I saw it, that my Uncle Roger was summoned by God to do his bidding, to become an Amy once again.  Jimmy was just there to tell me and warn me of upcoming events in which I am truly grateful.  I'll miss you, daddy, forever.  Don't worry, daddy, I'll give you time too and you can have service amys.

Pardon me, O God, for saying and thinking such blasphemous things.

That is all.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



March 31, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

For the first year of my program, I plan to experiment on how to make jewelry.  On the second year, I'll attend a jewelry art class or classes here in Portland so I can make better jewelry.  Ok?

I plan to create 1 or 2 pieces of jewelry a day, for 5 days a week for 40 years.  I also plan to create 3 types of clothing per week for 40 years.  I plan to create 100 pieces of bridal gowns for 40 years.  I plan to create 50 pieces of handbags or more and 25 pairs of shoes or more for 40 years.  I plan to create 50 pieces of belts and scarves for 40 years.  I plan to create 5 pieces of vases for 40 years.  I plan to create bedding and dining and kitchen and bathroom essentials as well.  I'll do this during the whole 40 years of my life during my very first lifetime, with 10 years of rest at the very end.

While working as a Professional and going to school, I will devote my 3 hours of my time everyday to my crafts.  I will also devote breakfast, lunch, dinner, and evening time with my kids and husband.  In the weekends, I will rest for 4 hours before resuming to doing something.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment