March 22, 2015
Dear Mr. Travis Henry & the Amy Angels, and Amy Angels everywhere and friends, I, II, III, IV, V,
I've changed my mind about having the starship cruisers die for 365 times 2 by true decapitation each every 10 years. Please change it to 365 times 2 by true decapitation each per time period (one time only per time period). OK? This is in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. Ok?
And I'd like for you to turn all of the Borstein girls into prostitutes for all starship cruiser men for the 1st ad 2nd programs only. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 22, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I'm only going to give you "10", while the Amy Angels get "1,000" (details later on when you comply). You keep postponing the due date and you made me wait one more month. Be straight to me. If you're not going to give me all that cash ($100 Trillion USD), I'd like for you to give me $10,000 a month in monetary allowance as soon as possible and give me $500,000 to buy myself a house plus give me another $500,000 so I can buy what I need, tax free, meaning no taxes. Please give the same to each member of my "original first family". I'd like to start my program with DeMarcus Bishop asap.
I'm not going to fight you anymore. If you don't give me what I want, I will not write anything. Simple as that. I want my money first.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
P.S.
And don't kill Philip Manaois if you're not going to let me go in this lifetime. All I ask is for you to give the rest of my "family members" their money. Otherwise, I will never write anything anymore until I see that check in my hands. Money first, then comes time. And you're going to give Philip to live up to a one million more planets before you poison his drink when he's all by himself inside his condominium.
Thank you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 22, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You're not supposed to break anything. I wrote down first that Philip and the rest of the members of my "original first family" to live forever. Now, if you're going to be flexible and do what is written in the previous document, then, you should let us all be rehabilitated because you cannot break what I wrote even though I eat the food that you "sell" in order for you to get your ways with everyone else.
Whatever I write, you must follow accordingly. Ok? I won't harm you anymore. Ok? I'm being flexible with you because you deserve it and the rest of mankind does too.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 22, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please don't kill my mom. I need her. I love her. She's the only mother and the most caring person that I've met in regards to her kids' lives. I want you to let her live until 95 years old. I also wish for you to let Allan, Stella, and Mexi, and their descendants live up to 80 to 90 years old. Ok? I also wish for you to let Philip live up to 80 years old today and Josh up to 90 years old. I also wish for you to let all of our descendants live up to 80 to 90 years old. Ok?
Thank you.
If you follow all that is written on this document and never fail me, I'll give you half of what the Amy Angels has when I finally write their time. Ok?
Also, I wish you'd give this condominium to my mother in the Philippines when she goes there on April 19, 2015 - https://youtu.be/70P5NKWAx4w. Also, I'd like for you to give my mother $1 Million and one maid to clean her house and cook her meals. Thank you.
I also wish that you'd let Zack Young out of jail in a couple of months after being put there. Ok?
Also, I wish to move to lum lum's foster home on April 25, 2015 so you can give my brother, Philip a $1 Billion USD check so that we can start having a normal life.
By the way, I hate your guts for doing this to me. I will rehabilitate you every 100,000 "sets of realms" only if you rehabilitate everybody in your planets and realms. You can be flexible - just let us out, you god damn mother fucker! Ok?
Thank you.
I'll give the Amy Angels - "100,000 Million Billion Billion Billion", while you get half of that - not their planets and realms but your very own planets and realms. Ok? I'll write down the details later.
Ok.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
I wish for you to get Shailene Woodley out of the crowds of royals and well to do like you guys are and instead kill her - all of her. Make her service the Borstein Boys. She's an old lady. She used to be Christina Vergara, the fuckin moron bitch that played with my mind when I was young.
Remember, you have to check everything in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms and if they don't rehabilitate everybody including the service amys, don't rehabilitate them as well. Don't let them out of the house at any point in time. NO MORE TVS, RADIOS, COMPUTERS, TABLETS, CELL PHONES OR LAND LINE PHONES, BOOKS, SCHOOL SUPPLIES OR WORK SUPPLIES if they don't comply. Ok?
We must be able to get everybody out every 100,000 Billion "sets of realms". If they continue to go against me or contradict every known document I have, don't give them their realms. Ok? We'll just have to manage on our own here.
That bitch, Shailene Woodley is like a worm, trying to catch the biggest cocoon of the day everytime it appears. Well, Shailene, I know you're a loser. You'll never be a leader of the planet after today again. God will strike you with known imaginable things and you'd wish you're better off dead. Walanghiya kang putangina ka. Napakayabang mo. Sinong tinatawag mong coward huh? Ako ang nagpalaki sayo, baboy ka! You god damn idiot. Without the new little Amy Angels, you're nothing. You'd just be sitting in your couch having sex with whomever I have sex with because that's what you are - a retard. You're full of shit deep inside and you know it. Fuck you and fuck your stupid face. I'll kick that stupid face in 1 Million days, every other day in my star wars era planet stories against the starship cruisers. Moron. Yabang ka! Bastos at hayop. Anong ginawa mo sa mga kapatid ko huh? Pinagfiestahan mo ng sex at uuod sa kamatayan? Baboy! Baboy ka! Bastos!
Anyway, I wish you do this right after the "500 Billion groups of "sets of realms" that I gave you guys on February 19, 2015. Ok?
Thank you, Amy Angels. I don't know what I'd do without you.
I'm sorry about Reeva Steenkamp being shot to death. She did a very bad thing against me. I'm you guys' only hope. I'm the new little Amy Angels, the little Amy Angels, the royals Amys, and the starship cruiser Amys that saves your lives everyday with our services to those fools and our bodies to be raped each night. So, if Mr. Ada Borstein doesn't let us out and rehabilitate us every 100,000 Billion "sets of realms", no more Mr. Nice Guy. That's it! We've had it with those damn bastards.
If they don't give me what I want, they get nothing back from us. Simple as that.
I don't know how much more a little person can take like me even though I'm not even supposed to be little.
And for Shailene Woodley, she'll pay dearly from the beginning all the way to the end, forever.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I'm going to give you an ultimatum. If you don't follow everything on this blog and you let my mother die in the Philippines, then, I'd say, you wish you don't want to go on anymore. I'm going to add some more time to the Amy Angels' collection of realms. But, this will be the very last time. If you don't do everything here and you've let my brother, Philip die at the age of 70 years old, I'd say you don't want the last part of this massive collections of groups of "sets of realms". Now, I want my brother and josh mendoza to go on for 1 million timelines before you poison them to death. Ok?
The realms Amy Angels will never give you these realms no matter if it's written down if my brother, Philip and Josh Mendoza dies early. Ok?
So, I'm sorry. This is all that I'm going to tell you.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, Borstein Boys, Gabriel, the original Ada Borstein,Travis Henry,
I wish to give you 100,000 Million Billion Billion Billion "sets of realms" each that I wrote on the late evening of March 22, 2015 about my mother not getting killed in the Philippines (no duplicates; one time only) and 100,000 Million Billion Billion Billion groups of "sets of realms" each with Gabriel, the original Ada Borstein, and Travis Henry as 2nd leaders of the planet plus 10,000 Million Billion Billion groups of "sets of realms" each. You may put in 910 Decathlon planets per realm.
Again.....
NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS
NO WAR ZONES
NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES
NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS
You must do the 10th program on all your planets and realms.
There are 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for each one of you with different variations in architectural style for you to have so that each of you may be happy (for the premiere leaders of the planet and the 2nd leaders of the planet plus the 3rd leaders of the planet) and another 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for the 2nd leaders of the planet which are the benefactors of said "sets of realms".
The 3rd leaders of the planet under Mr. Travis Henry's care are Philip Manaois, Allan Manaois, Sergey Voronov, Tom Cruise, Reynaldo Mendoza, Roger Mendoza, Jimmy Dean, Jake Gylenhaal, Sam Spinnett, Jethro Purganan, Manny Guerrero, Kanye West, Jason Boone, Herminigildo Manaois and all theirselves and other selves for about 2 Million Billion selves of theirs.
The 2nd leaders of the planet remain at 8 to 10 Million Billion people for each planet that they own. Ok?
The 2nd and 3rd leaders of the planet are all well off and some of them came from being imprisoned, half of them. Ok?
You must house all of the new little Amy Angels in your planets and realms and the moons orbiting each planet plus extra planets to accommodate the need for the rising new little Amy Angels population and give them a car and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance. All new little Amy Angels that has given you realms will be free totally, completely, and absolutely. They will never be demoted. Give them a 2,000 square foot of housing space each with 1 bedroom, and 1.5 bath with walk-in closets, a dining room, a kitchen, a living room, a 1 car garage or 1 car parking space each. They will never become birds anymore. Please don't fail me on this.
Please give the starship cruisers 2,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing space, a brand new car per lifetime each, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance for life. This is true for all of your planets and realms so far that I've given you.
Please have 500 Million Billion starship cruisers in which 166.7 Million Billion are Amys and Travis Henry boys, plus 166.7 Million Billion Angels from the beginning of time and regular human beings starship cruisers. The other half of all starship cruisers, 166.7 Million Billion are Borstein people. The other half are the imprisoned people and getting killed which numbers to 1,000 Million Billion people.
Please give the regular human beings 2,000 square feet of housing space in houses, and residential buildings. The starship cruisers, numbering 500 Million Billion per large planet or more will need 1 or 2 maids per house.
Please treat the regular humans maids with respect. They are to work from age 19 to 55 years old only. They are to get their own housing and come to the starship cruisers' houses from their home by driving a car. Please give them (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest per day with work hours of 8am to 5:30pm, everyday, for 5 days a week only, Monday to Friday. They have 2 days off from working. They get 2 weeks of vacation per year.
Please have restaurants and other fun places like theme parks, beach vacation spots, lakes, rivers, streams, sea, ocean, waterfall, forests, trees, and streets plus flowers and other vegetation.
Everybody are free totally, completely, and absolutely.
Everybody can get the jobs they want without a push from the government to get fired for no reason because they were set up to fail. No more set ups to fail. Miss Amy Angel will give all of the starship cruisers, including the Amys and Travis Henry boys starship cruisers picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, and extrasensory perception plus super human strength.
I wish for the Amys to have Amys daughters, mothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, and grandmothers plus nieces. No Borstein Amys for them. I wish for the Amys to be with the Travis Henry boys and Angels from the beginning of time all the time.
Please don't have any sugar amy prostitutes or equivalents of them, no star wars era planets, no war zones, no 10 Billion year role playing games, but there is a 100 Trillion year slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave. Also, there will be a 100 Billion years during the beginning of the Modern era before the 100 Trillion year slavery, poverty around some parts of the World. 1/2 of the World are semi-developed or developed and 1/2 of the World are in poverty. Give everybody food, water, t-shirts, shorts, jeans, sandals, and tennis shoes in the poverty-stricken area. There should be no malnourished or hungry people living in your planets. Everybody are just poor except the premiere leaders of the planet. Have jeepneys, taxis, buses, trains, airplanes in the poverty-stricken areas. Have the poverty stricken areas be like the developing nation of the Philippines and other Asian countries today in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms that is rich in culture, farmlands, Haciendas for the rich, towns, and cities and city-capitals for each country. Please give the starship cruisers perfect picture memory and hearing perfect memory so they can excel at everything they do.
Each country around the World have its own government that is run by the starship cruisers with the guidance of the Borstein Boys.
The semi-developed and developed countries are like the Americas, Europe, and Canada in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.
In the poverty stricken areas, there are multitudes of street food and drink vendors, along with small malls and big superstores. Just copy everything we do here in this planet to your planets during this time, including the myriads of different people in every timeline except the sugar amy prostitute programs. You should not have my "original first family" that are my true friends who never shouted at me unlike Susan Gutierrez when I was just a child be doing any caregiving work. Otherwise, you are free to have residential care facilities, foster homes, assisted living facilities, and senior retirement communities, plus residential treatment facilities. You should not have Sergey Voronov or any Amys be disabled anymore during this time. You should not have my mother be doing any caregiving work at this time.
Have small houses mostly around the World for everybody except for the premiere leaders of the planet which have big houses. Have shanty towns and homes in the poverty stricken areas, otherwise, they live in a trailer or mobile home. There are subsidized government housing programs everywhere around the World where the poor can be housed. Everybody's taking mass transit in the poverty stricken areas. If not, they are driving cheap cars, compact and sedans and minivans, vans plus SUVs and subcompact cars (2 seaters). The same goes for the semi-developed and developed nations except their cars are luxury and a lot more expensive with features that reflects the price.
Have 1,000 Million Billion regular humans at a time continuously throughout the planets. NO MORE CRIMES.
After the 100 Trillion year slavery, everybody turns into a white, Caucasian peoples by mixing and having sex and having children with the crowd. Ok?
Please do the same thing to all of your 1st programs all the way to the 12th and the whole entire 10th programs. Ok?
The poverty stricken areas are for the 100 Billion years of the beginning of the modern era only and the 100 Trillion years of slavery. After that, there will be no more poverty stricken areas and everybody will have 2,000 to 8,000 square foot of housing space with different variations of architectural style with fabulous furniture and furnishings. In other words, everybody are rich. Ok? This is all the way to the end of the timeline. Please do the 10th program after the slavery and beginning of the modern era.
Please have the 2nd and 3rd leaders of the planet have little Amys as their service amys with all of them being replaced with a new batch of Amys every 100,000 Billion "sets of realms". And then, rehabilitate the old ones by letting them live in high rise residential buildings for 10 Million Billion "sets of realms" each before they die of poison.
The premiere leaders of the planet will have little Amys only as their service amys with all of them being replaced with a new batch of Amys every 100,000 Billion "sets of realms". And then, rehabilitate the old ones by letting them live in high rise residential buildings for 10 Million Billion "sets of realms" each before they die of poison or gunshot in the stomach.
Ok?
Thank you.
NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS.
Ok?
You have to be flexible with this document. Somebody messed up this document from the original source and I had to copy and paste it and improve the situation. There are no 100 Billion years of slavery. There is a 100 Billion years of freedom, completely, totally, and absolutely before the 100 Trillion years of slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave in both time periods. The whole entire modern era timeline, people are free completely, totally, and absolutely except for the regular humans during the 100 Trillion years of slavery. Ok?
All of this gets done of course if the price is right. Remember my family and my wishes for them.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere, Mr. Travis Henry & Amy Angels, Amy Angels & friends, I, II, III, IV, V,
I wish to give you 200,000 Million Billion Billion Billion "sets of realms" each that I wrote on the late evening of March 22, 2015 about my mother not getting killed in the Philippines (no duplicates; one time only) and 200,000 Million Billion Billion Billion groups of "sets of realms" each with each friends you have such as the Stella Gong Angels, Leah Angels, Sugar Amys Angels, the realms Amy Angels, Warrior Amys Angels, Miss Malou Mendoza, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins, Male 2nd leaders of the planet and the Female leaders of the planet as 2nd leaders of the planet plus 100,000 Million Billion Billion groups of "sets of realms" each.
I also wish to give you 510 Pentillion 999 Decathlon 999 Decathlon 999 Decathlon 510 Pentillion 510 Quarternillion 510 Trillion 510 Billion 510 Million groups of "sets of realms" for the female Angels only and the 2nd leaders of the planet other than Mr. Travis Henry.
You may put in 910 Decathlon planets per realm.
Again.....
NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS
NO WAR ZONES
NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES
NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS
You must do the 10th program on all your planets and realms.
There are 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for each one of you with different variations in architectural style for you to have so that each of you may be happy (for the premiere leaders of the planet and the 2nd leaders of the planet plus the 3rd leaders of the planet) and another 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for the 2nd leaders of the planet which are the benefactors of said "sets of realms".
The 2rd leaders of the planet under Mr. Travis Henry's care are Philip Manaois, Allan Manaois, Sergey Voronov, Tom Cruise, Reynaldo Mendoza, Roger Mendoza, Jimmy Dean, Jake Gylenhaal, and all theirselves for about 10 Million Billion selves of theirs.
The 2nd leaders of the planet remain at 8 to 10 Million Billion people for each planet that they own. Ok?
You must house all of the new little Amy Angels in your planets and realms and the moons orbiting each planet plus extra planets to accommodate the need for the rising new little Amy Angels population and give them a car and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance. All new little Amy Angels that has given you realms will be free totally, completely, and absolutely. They will never be demoted. Give them a 2,000 square foot of housing space each with 1 bedroom, and 1.5 bath with walk-in closets, a dining room, a kitchen, a living room, a 1 car garage or 1 car parking space each. They will never become birds anymore. Please don't fail me on this.
Please give the starship cruisers 2,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing space, a brand new car per lifetime each, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance for life. This is true for all of your planets and realms so far that I've given you.
Please have 500 Million Billion starship cruisers in which 166.7 Million Billion are Amys and Travis Henry boys, plus 166.7 Million Billion Angels from the beginning of time and regular human beings starship cruisers. The other half of all starship cruisers, 166.7 Million Billion are Borstein people. The other half are the imprisoned people and getting killed which numbers to 1,000 Million Billion people.
Please give the regular human beings 2,000 square feet of housing space in houses, and residential buildings. The starship cruisers, numbering 500 Million Billion per large planet or more will need 1 or 2 maids per house.
Please treat the regular humans maids with respect. They are to work from age 19 to 55 years old only. They are to get their own housing and come to the starship cruisers' houses from their home by driving a car. Please give them (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest per day with work hours of 8am to 5:30pm, everyday, for 5 days a week only, Monday to Friday. They have 2 days off from working. They get 2 weeks of vacation per year.
The regular humans will rest after they are done working as a maid. The chef cooks are starship cruisers.
Please have restaurants and other fun places like theme parks, beach vacation spots, lakes, rivers, streams, sea, ocean, waterfall, forests, trees, and streets plus flowers and other vegetation.
Everybody are free totally, completely, and absolutely.
Everybody can get the jobs they want without a push from the government to get fired for no reason because they were set up to fail. No more set ups to fail. Miss Amy Angel will give all of the starship cruisers, including the Amys and Travis Henry boys starship cruisers picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, and extrasensory perception plus super human strength.
I wish for the Amys to have Amys daughters, mothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, and grandmothers plus nieces. No Borstein Amys for them. I wish for the Amys to be with the Travis Henry boys and Angels from the beginning of time all the time.
Please don't have any sugar amy prostitutes or equivalents of them, no star wars era planets, no war zones, no 10 Billion year role playing games, but there is a 100 Trillion year slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave. Also, there will be a 100 Billion years during the beginning of the Modern era before the 100 Trillion year slavery, poverty around some parts of the World. 1/2 of the World are semi-developed or developed and 1/2 of the World are in poverty. Give everybody food, water, t-shirts, shorts, jeans, sandals, and tennis shoes in the poverty-stricken area. There should be no malnourished or hungry people living in your planets. Everybody are just poor except the premiere leaders of the planet. Have jeepneys, taxis, buses, trains, airplanes in the poverty-stricken areas. Have the poverty stricken areas be like the developing nation of the Philippines and other Asian countries today in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms that is rich in culture, farmlands, Haciendas for the rich, towns, and cities and city-capitals for each country. Please give the starship cruisers perfect picture memory and hearing perfect memory so they can excel at everything they do.
Each country around the World have its own government that is run by the starship cruisers with the guidance of the Borstein Boys.
The semi-developed and developed countries are like the Americas, Europe, and Canada in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.
In the poverty stricken areas, there are multitudes of street food and drink vendors, along with small malls and big superstores. Just copy everything we do here in this planet to your planets during this time, including the myriads of different people in every timeline except the sugar amy prostitute programs. You should not have my "original first family" that are my true friends who never shouted at me unlike Susan Gutierrez when I was just a child be doing any caregiving work. Otherwise, you are free to have residential care facilities, foster homes, assisted living facilities, and senior retirement communities, plus residential treatment facilities. You should not have Sergey Voronov or any Amys be disabled anymore during this time. You should not have my mother be doing any caregiving work at this time.
Have small houses mostly around the World for everybody except for the premiere leaders of the planet which have big houses. Have shanty towns and homes in the poverty stricken areas, otherwise, they live in a trailer or mobile home. There are subsidized government housing programs everywhere around the World where the poor can be housed. Everybody's taking mass transit in the poverty stricken areas. If not, they are driving cheap cars, compact and sedans and minivans, vans plus SUVs and subcompact cars (2 seaters). The same goes for the semi-developed and developed nations except their cars are luxury and a lot more expensive with features that reflects the price.
Have 1,000 Million Billion regular humans at a time continuously throughout the planets. NO MORE CRIMES.
After the 100 Trillion year slavery, everybody turns into a white, Caucasian peoples by mixing and having sex and having children with the crowd. Ok?
Please do the same thing to all of your 1st programs all the way to the 12th and the whole entire 10th programs. Ok?
The poverty stricken areas are for the 100 Billion years of the beginning of the modern era only and the 100 Trillion years of slavery. After that, there will be no more poverty stricken areas and everybody will have 2,000 to 8,000 square foot of housing space with different variations of architectural style with fabulous furniture and furnishings. In other words, everybody are rich. Ok? This is all the way to the end of the timeline. Please do the 10th program after the slavery and beginning of the modern era.
Please have the 2nd and 3rd leaders of the planet have little Amys as their service amys with all of them being replaced with a new batch of Amys every 100,000 Billion "sets of realms". And then, rehabilitate the old ones by letting them live in high rise residential buildings. They get 2 days off from working - Sundays and Mondays. That means, they're not going to work at all and no sex either and no more groaning and moaning for the service amys, only old fashioned sex. Ok? The service amys are able to get out of the house during these days by themselves only or with the 2nd and 3rd leaders of the planet going to places.
Ok?
You have to be flexible with this document. Somebody messed up this document from the original source and I had to copy and paste it and improve the situation. There are no 100 Billion years of slavery. There is a 100 Billion years of freedom, completely, totally, and absolutely before the 100 Trillion years of slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave in both time periods. The whole entire modern era timeline, people are free completely, totally, and absolutely except for the regular humans during the 100 Trillion years of slavery. Ok?
All of this gets done of course if the price is right. Remember my family and my wishes for them.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere, Mr. Travis Henry & Amy Angels, Amy Angels & friends, I, II, III, IV, V,
I wish to give you 200,000 Million Billion Billion Billion "sets of realms" each that I wrote on the late evening of March 22, 2015 about my mother not getting killed in the Philippines (no duplicates; one time only) and 200,000 Million Billion Billion Billion groups of "sets of realms" each with each friends you have such as the Stella Gong Angels, Leah Angels, Sugar Amys Angels, the realms Amy Angels, Warrior Amys Angels, Miss Malou Mendoza, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins, Male 2nd leaders of the planet and the Female leaders of the planet as 2nd leaders of the planet plus 100,000 Million Billion Billion groups of "sets of realms" each.
I also wish to give you 510 Pentillion 999 Decathlon 999 Decathlon 999 Decathlon 510 Pentillion 510 Quarternillion 510 Trillion 510 Billion 510 Million groups of "sets of realms" for the female Angels only and the 2nd leaders of the planet other than Mr. Travis Henry.
You may put in 910 Decathlon planets per realm.
Again.....
NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS
NO WAR ZONES
NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES
NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS
You must do the 10th program on all your planets and realms.
There are 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for each one of you with different variations in architectural style for you to have so that each of you may be happy (for the premiere leaders of the planet and the 2nd leaders of the planet plus the 3rd leaders of the planet) and another 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for the 2nd leaders of the planet which are the benefactors of said "sets of realms".
The 2rd leaders of the planet under Mr. Travis Henry's care are Philip Manaois, Allan Manaois, Sergey Voronov, Tom Cruise, Reynaldo Mendoza, Roger Mendoza, Jimmy Dean, Jake Gylenhaal, and all theirselves for about 10 Million Billion selves of theirs.
The 2nd leaders of the planet remain at 8 to 10 Million Billion people for each planet that they own. Ok?
You must house all of the new little Amy Angels in your planets and realms and the moons orbiting each planet plus extra planets to accommodate the need for the rising new little Amy Angels population and give them a car and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance. All new little Amy Angels that has given you realms will be free totally, completely, and absolutely. They will never be demoted. Give them a 2,000 square foot of housing space each with 1 bedroom, and 1.5 bath with walk-in closets, a dining room, a kitchen, a living room, a 1 car garage or 1 car parking space each. They will never become birds anymore. Please don't fail me on this.
Please give the starship cruisers 2,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing space, a brand new car per lifetime each, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance for life. This is true for all of your planets and realms so far that I've given you.
Please have 500 Million Billion starship cruisers in which 166.7 Million Billion are Amys and Travis Henry boys, plus 166.7 Million Billion Angels from the beginning of time and regular human beings starship cruisers. The other half of all starship cruisers, 166.7 Million Billion are Borstein people. The other half are the imprisoned people and getting killed which numbers to 1,000 Million Billion people.
Please give the regular human beings 2,000 square feet of housing space in houses, and residential buildings. The starship cruisers, numbering 500 Million Billion per large planet or more will need 1 or 2 maids per house.
Please treat the regular humans maids with respect. They are to work from age 19 to 55 years old only. They are to get their own housing and come to the starship cruisers' houses from their home by driving a car. Please give them (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest per day with work hours of 8am to 5:30pm, everyday, for 5 days a week only, Monday to Friday. They have 2 days off from working. They get 2 weeks of vacation per year.
Please have restaurants and other fun places like theme parks, beach vacation spots, lakes, rivers, streams, sea, ocean, waterfall, forests, trees, and streets plus flowers and other vegetation.
Everybody are free totally, completely, and absolutely.
Everybody can get the jobs they want without a push from the government to get fired for no reason because they were set up to fail. No more set ups to fail. Miss Amy Angel will give all of the starship cruisers, including the Amys and Travis Henry boys starship cruisers picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, and extrasensory perception plus super human strength.
I wish for the Amys to have Amys daughters, mothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, and grandmothers plus nieces. No Borstein Amys for them. I wish for the Amys to be with the Travis Henry boys and Angels from the beginning of time all the time.
Please don't have any sugar amy prostitutes or equivalents of them, no star wars era planets, no war zones, no 10 Billion year role playing games, but there is a 100 Trillion year slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave. Also, there will be a 100 Billion years during the beginning of the Modern era before the 100 Trillion year slavery, poverty around some parts of the World. 1/2 of the World are semi-developed or developed and 1/2 of the World are in poverty. Give everybody food, water, t-shirts, shorts, jeans, sandals, and tennis shoes in the poverty-stricken area. There should be no malnourished or hungry people living in your planets. Everybody are just poor except the premiere leaders of the planet. Have jeepneys, taxis, buses, trains, airplanes in the poverty-stricken areas. Have the poverty stricken areas be like the developing nation of the Philippines and other Asian countries today in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms that is rich in culture, farmlands, Haciendas for the rich, towns, and cities and city-capitals for each country. Please give the starship cruisers perfect picture memory and hearing perfect memory so they can excel at everything they do.
Each country around the World have its own government that is run by the starship cruisers with the guidance of the Borstein Boys.
The semi-developed and developed countries are like the Americas, Europe, and Canada in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.
In the poverty stricken areas, there are multitudes of street food and drink vendors, along with small malls and big superstores. Just copy everything we do here in this planet to your planets during this time, including the myriads of different people in every timeline except the sugar amy prostitute programs. You should not have my "original first family" that are my true friends who never shouted at me unlike Susan Gutierrez when I was just a child be doing any caregiving work. Otherwise, you are free to have residential care facilities, foster homes, assisted living facilities, and senior retirement communities, plus residential treatment facilities. You should not have Sergey Voronov or any Amys be disabled anymore during this time. You should not have my mother be doing any caregiving work at this time.
Have small houses mostly around the World for everybody except for the premiere leaders of the planet which have big houses. Have shanty towns and homes in the poverty stricken areas, otherwise, they live in a trailer or mobile home. There are subsidized government housing programs everywhere around the World where the poor can be housed. Everybody's taking mass transit in the poverty stricken areas. If not, they are driving cheap cars, compact and sedans and minivans, vans plus SUVs and subcompact cars (2 seaters). The same goes for the semi-developed and developed nations except their cars are luxury and a lot more expensive with features that reflects the price.
Have 1,000 Million Billion regular humans at a time continuously throughout the planets. NO MORE CRIMES.
After the 100 Trillion year slavery, everybody turns into a white, Caucasian peoples by mixing and having sex and having children with the crowd. Ok?
Please do the same thing to all of your 1st programs all the way to the 12th and the whole entire 10th programs. Ok?
The poverty stricken areas are for the 100 Billion years of the beginning of the modern era only and the 100 Trillion years of slavery. After that, there will be no more poverty stricken areas and everybody will have 2,000 to 8,000 square foot of housing space with different variations of architectural style with fabulous furniture and furnishings. In other words, everybody are rich. Ok? This is all the way to the end of the timeline. Please do the 10th program after the slavery and beginning of the modern era.
Please have the 2nd and 3rd leaders of the planet have little Amys as their service amys with all of them being replaced with a new batch of Amys every 100,000 Billion "sets of realms". And then, rehabilitate the old ones by letting them live in high rise residential buildings. They get 2 days off from working - Sundays and Mondays. That means, they're not going to work at all and no sex either and no more groaning and moaning for the service amys, only old fashioned sex. Ok? The service amys are able to get out of the house during these days by themselves only or with the 2nd and 3rd leaders of the planet going to places.
Ok?
Thank you.
NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS.
Ok?
You have to be flexible with this document. Somebody messed up this document from the original source and I had to copy and paste it and improve the situation. There are no 100 Billion years of slavery. There is a 100 Billion years of freedom, completely, totally, and absolutely before the 100 Trillion years of slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave in both time periods. The whole entire modern era timeline, people are free completely, totally, and absolutely except for the regular humans during the 100 Trillion years of slavery. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
Please kill Shailene Woodley immediately. Don't let her live on the planets anymore that she is free. Turn her into a service girl for all of the Borstein Boys from the beginning to the end, with the beginning all of her, and by after the 500 Billion groups of "sets of realms", the other borstein girls. Ok? She is still a service girl all the way to the end.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Miss Stella Gong,
You are a Borstein Girl. They said, everywhere you go, and if you kiss someone or have sex with someone, they might occupy your planets and realms. But, no worries. They will not do that anytime soon.
You see, we female Angels that are pure in heart, pure in spirit, purity in everything we do believe in friendship. We don't believe in harming someone if they don't deserve it, unless need be.
So, you can stay with us. Promise, we'll treat you better than what your people treat you as. And if you make the wrong move, then, you might as well end up with us as poor and downtrodden people. I hope I'm making myself clear.
Out of all the people in the World, you're the only one I really like because you're my brother's girlfriend and a true heroine in it's wake. Ok? In other words, I respect you. Simple as that. I hope you are doing much better these days and that you're eating well. Ok?
I love you, Stella, Mom, Mexi, and all of the Amys in general. I wish we could all be friends.
I know you will have a fine time with the Amy Angels because you might become one someday. Hehe. LOL.
Say, "Bestfriends for life, bestfriends forever!".
I'll talk to you later.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Shailene Woodley,
Tarantado kang putris ka. Nanghihingi ka lang ng realms, ang yabang mo na. You cannot go on forever without me, fool! The realms don't belong to you and your people. And since you guys have managed to end my reign here in this part of the Universe by killing the royals Amys, we'll kill the hell out of you guys too. And besides, the Amy Angels are living forever, well, almost forever, it's just that we can never become Amys once again or the ones that got killed anyways. They're all humans now.
And you guys will never become sugar amys either. You've destroyed and sickened everything in your path which disrupts the harmonies and balances of the Universe, your ego spirits or spirits in plain language, numb skull.
But, Travis, and the other Amys will definitely become sugar amys. I don't know if they'll become sugar amy angels since each time, it is different. It just all depends on the right condition of the Amys. And Josh proves that it is different each time. Hehe. Lagot ang mga buto-buto ng mga tao. Hehe. LOL.
Tanga!
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Travis Henry,
I don't think any of yourselves are going to be the next leader of the planet even if you said you paid more than my brother, Philip. If it's God's will for my brothers to come back here and live, then, you might as well become the next Barack Obama, then the next Reynaldo Mendoza, then, the next Lee Van Cleef, and then, the next Ada Borstein unless of course if Lee Van Cleef is Ada Borstein of today already. See, it goes like this: Amy, then Gabriel, then Travis, then Marcelino Ebora, then, Reynaldo Mendoza, then Lee Van Cleef, then Ada Borstein.
Alam mo kasi, hindi binibigyan ng blessings ng Diyos yung mga sakim sa puso at kaunlaran na ayaw umangat ang ibang tao. Usually, somebody always have to win somehow. I hope it's my brother, Philip or Allan. That would be nice. Well, nevermind nice, it's just an expression of a word that people uses to explain something wonderful. I hope.
I'll talk to you later.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
Mr. Michael Gurfinkel has taken over my body sometimes. The ones I can't remember to write, I did not write. Ok? But, let's just say that I wrote everything here. Anyways, I wish for you to turn all of the people that comes into your planets and realms from Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms except for Shailene Woodley since the beginning of time into starship cruisers, including the Borstein Boys. There will be no more Travis Henry boys dying and being imprisoned before the 500 Billion "groups of sets of realms". Ok?
Have only the 25th self to the 1 Millionth selves of theirs each (the Borstein Boys) to be imprisoned and killed. Ok?
NO TAKEOVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for all of the Amys to kill Christina Vergara and all of herselves by soft killings in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to kill Christina Vergara and all of herselves by soft killings in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I don't need you. I only need the heat inside my body and the person doing the sex to me. And no, touch doesn't mean a thing. I misdiagnosed the fact that the loving arms of God is a blessing, not a curse. If I did the right thing and wrote the right things and you did them as told, then, it's all my fault. But, I think now, touch doesn't mean a thing. It just means that I'm going to go back as Ada Borstein because I'm the one in charge of everybody in the Universe. Ok?
Although, we should separate ourselves from each other since God has separated you from the Amys - you're Gay just like my mother. She was Daniel Kasaback. Hehe. LOL.
So, let's do it this way. One kill per kill. One realm per one program complete. And one invention for friendship. If you don't want my friendship and you still think that I'm not worth a damn cent, then I don't care. You're too stupid to know the difference anyway. You should burn in hell then for putting me through hell too.
Anyways, I'm done here.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Go ahead and give my mother this condo unit in Fort Bonifacio, ok?: https://youtu.be/70P5NKWAx4w. This is during her stay there in Manila. Go ahead and give her the title or deed for this condo unit so she can stay there whenever she wants. Ok?
And then, also, give the title for this condo unit to my mother as well: http://www.movingtomanila.com/ForSale/3-br-for-sale-Serendra-Fort/914.
Also, give the title to my mother this condo unit: http://www.movingtomanila.com/ForSale/Huge-3-BR-condo-for-sale-Fort-Bonifacio/719.
We plan to stay at these condos for 3 months every other year for 10 years with the last year for 6 months to visit my relatives there. Hehe. LOL.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for you to give 2/3 of all the Amys that are myselves and all of the sugar Amys housing in mobile homes and apartments and condominiums or residential buildings, plus houses of 2,000 square feet during the first 100 Billion years of the modern era of the 2nd to the 12th and 10th programs. Ok? You can put 1/3, different each time in shanty towns. Ok? Recycle them. NO RECYCLING OF GARBAGE. NO EATING GARBAGE. THE GARBAGES WILL BE HANDLED BY WORKERS WEARING CLOTHING OF NECESSARY ATTIRE OR VALUE. Ok?
And then, I'll do the same for you during the 1st to the 12th and 10th programs. If you put me in shanty towns and you make me eat garbage, I'll have the Amy Angels do the same to your people too.
But, first, I gotta kill all of your people during the 1st program and make them jump off a building, car crashes, shoot them in the head with a gun, put their house on fire, and other ways to die during the 1st programs.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Amy Angels,
NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S PLANETS AND REALMS UNLESS MR. MICHAEL GURFINKEL STARTS TO CONTROL YOUR BODIES. AT THIS RATE, YOU SHOULD TURN HIM OFF. IF NOT, YOU'RE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE OVER ALL OF MR. ADA BORSTEIN'S PLANETS AND REALMS AND MR. TRAVIS HENRY TOO. DEMOTE BOTH OF THEM. THE REALMS AMY ANGELS AND WARRIOR AMY ANGELS CAN DO THAT, EASILY.
Also, I'd like for you to kill Travis Henry, not my brothers, Philip and Allan and Sergey, and Jimmy, my father, Herminigildo, and all theirselves. Don't kill the 3rd leaders of the planet. You should get 100 Million of Travis Henry's selves to take to your planets and realms and imprison and kill them by multiplying them to 10 Million Billion boys only during the 10th program only. They are free during the 1st programs all the way to the 12th, except the 10th programs. Ok? Give them Natalie Portman, Christina Vergara, Shailene Woodley, Jocelyn Morada, Moira Ryan, and other starship cruiser girls for service girls like Nancy Hogan. NO AMYS OR SUGAR AMYS AS SERVICE GIRLS FOR THEM.
Thank you.
Please give the Travis Henry boys TV, Radio, Computer with internet, Books, Textbooks for schooling, School Supplies, and crafts and games to pass the time. Please have the service girls and the Henry boys share the task of cleaning their homes. After that, they can rest and eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Please rehabilitate them every 100,000 Billion "sets of realms" just like their other selves' service amys in Travis' realms and planets. Please let them out of the house one day a week, Sundays or Mondays, whichever one is more preferable to you. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
The 2 beautiful girls that I gave my angel business card to will be sent to the next kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Travis,
If you know what's good for you, you won't turn me in to the bad guys. You will not backstab me. It is you that is under that magical pyramid, Florencio Ebora is - Philip Manaois aka Travis Henry. If I fall, for sure you'd fall too. I just thought you should know that. You can rest assured that in my open arms, you are safe. It's us, the good guys vs. the bad guys. There's no turning back, once my program starts and the hot sunshine weather starts, everything will be followed immediately. You must and cannot go wrong with me. With me, you can start a new life with the respect of your peers. Ok? I trust you this much. But, at the same time you will never die more than one linear groups of "sets of realms". You will die only in the Amy Angels' planets and realms, not the Amy Angels everywhere's planets and realms. One kill per kill is what's intended here.
Who says giving a life is free especially when I have so much to give? Only fools would think that and there are a lot of fools for eternity. I don't know if my kind of program will be ever done again. I'm just hoping God doesn't feel lazy and condemns us into hell forever. If he truly cared and believed in fairness, I'm sure he would not let other people down. It's only a matter of time until they start believing that things can be broken and changed because Philip is an ever faithful servant of God. Do you see what I'm saying? Your people are very smart, much more than I ever give them credit for. Without their leadership, I would be nowhere today. It is the interactions of people that leads my way.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear God,
I wish for peace of mind and a loving heart. Help me make it through the night. Please don't turn Christina Vergara into an Angel for now - maybe someday when she's a sugar Amy Angel. Ok? I'd like for you to forgive me because I feel like I've so much blasphemied your name. I only get that when I am mad. Sorry. Even Leah is probably not an Amy. If not, more power to her.
I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I wouldn't know what to do without you. I promise to keep Mr. Ada Borstein safe deep within my heart. He is safe forever. I think I will give him half truly this time and Travis - 2, and the Amy Angels - 10. I'll write it tomorrow. I need to take a shower and change my clothes. I want to take a nap too. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Uncle Roger,
The reason why Mr. Ada Borstein is killing you mercilessly is because you defeated Tito Rey in a battle in the beginning of time to the death. You're part of that Travis Henry persona and his name is Donovan. That is why you're able to become a leader of the planet today because you defeated one of Tito Rey's self to the death in the beginning of time.
Anyway, hopefully you can get out of your miseries half of the time and the other half, half of the time as well. Mr. Ada Borstein cannot change any of what I've written here. I'm the only one that can and before the hot weather starts.
I wish you peace, my Uncle and all the love in the World. Until we meet again is where my heart I'll keep your memories.
Thanks for everything. You've been so good to us. May you have a great and fun life where when they call you up for a chance to be redeemed. Ok? Unfortunately, your 4th self to the 25th self must be recycled so that the other half that were in miseries would be redeemed as well. And then, you'd all of yourselves be rehabilitated to live as starship cruisers in residential buildings. Ok?
NO AMOUNT OF DIRTY CLOTHES CAN CHANGE THIS DOCUMENT. IT IS WHAT IT IS.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
THE NAME - NANCY HOGAN DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING AND IT WILL NEVER PERTAIN OR AFFECT OR TAKE EFFECT AGAINST ME BECOMING AN AMY ANGEL IN THIS HOUSE AT HOOD VIEW RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT FACILITY.
I think you've had your ways with me, don't you think? Must you be a perpetrator and deny me of my right to a good living? It's in this house at Hood View Residential Treatment Facility that I came up with this blog - the key to my success - get it - suck - cess. Hehe. Nevermind that. LOL. My blogs are the key to my success.
I'd like to be a starship cruiser first from this house (Hood View Residential Treatment Facility) and yes, you have to turn each one of them, from one Amy starship cruiser each day to 2,000 Billion Amy Angels and the Amy Angels will get them from Heaven. I'll give them 30 "sets of realms" before you send the second batch of little Amy Angels to the Amy Angels' realms and planets. You may take over 5 "sets of realms" from the 30 "sets of realms".
And then, you can take the 2nd selves to the 10 Million selves each of myselves from my very first lifetime of my Agenda to become little Amy Angels also. Also, I wish to have every single lifetimes I have during my Agenda, whether married or unmarried to become little Amy Angels. Please send them all to the Amy Angels' planets and realms.
The girls here will never be demoted because we're Gods.
The Amy Angels will also get them from Heaven to live in the Amy Angels' planets and realms.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
NOPE! No you cannot kill the first and original self of DeMarcus all the way up to 10 Million selves of his even as a slave during the 10 Billion year slavery. You may, however make him into a slave in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. That's the 'ARCHIE' part. But, no, until his 10 Million selves are up, you cannot kill him or turn him into a slave. And while he's disabled, you cannot turn him into a slave during the ancient civilizations and the 10 Billion year slavery. He's going to remain free until he's become normal and then, you can kill him by imprisoning him and turning him into a slave in ancient egypt only after he's become normal. Please do the same for all other people that are disabled in your planets and realms.
NO AMOUNT OF DIRTY CLOTHES OR REGULAR CLOTHES CAN CHANGE THIS DOCUMENT. PLEASE DON'T FAIL ME ON THIS.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
There will be 2,000 Million Billion people that are imprisoned and getting killed in your larger planets and realms. There are 1,000 Million Billion starship cruisers. There are 2,000 Million Billion regular humans.
The 2,000 Million Billion people that are imprisoned and getting killed in your planets are my Uncle Roger, Uncle Rey, Philip, Allan, Sergey, Jimmy, Jake, Sam, Keanu, Travis, DeMarcus Daniel, the starship cruiser men (all of them) and the service girls. There is 1,000 Million Billion people each for male and female.
Half of the starship cruiser men will get Nancy Hogan as a service girl. The other half - me and all the girls I know during my Agenda except for Miss Malou Mendoza and Miss Reeva Steenkamp and Miss Stella Gong. Miss Stella Gong will get Daniel but you cannot get her realms and planets as she is only a 2nd leader of those planets and realms.
AGAIN, NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS.
The Travis Henry boys, including my brothers and all theirselves and other selves will take 1/3 of the population of people being imprisoned and getting killed. The other 2/3 are the starship cruiser men and 100 Million Billion is Daniel Kasaback.
Please feed everybody with nutritious meals everyday, lunch, and dinner.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have to be flexible with this document. Somebody messed up this document from the original source and I had to copy and paste it and improve the situation. There are no 100 Billion years of slavery. There is a 100 Billion years of freedom, completely, totally, and absolutely before the 100 Trillion years of slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave in both time periods. The whole entire modern era timeline, people are free completely, totally, and absolutely except for the regular humans during the 100 Trillion years of slavery. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
Please kill Shailene Woodley immediately. Don't let her live on the planets anymore that she is free. Turn her into a service girl for all of the Borstein Boys from the beginning to the end, with the beginning all of her, and by after the 500 Billion groups of "sets of realms", the other borstein girls. Ok? She is still a service girl all the way to the end.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Miss Stella Gong,
You are a Borstein Girl. They said, everywhere you go, and if you kiss someone or have sex with someone, they might occupy your planets and realms. But, no worries. They will not do that anytime soon.
You see, we female Angels that are pure in heart, pure in spirit, purity in everything we do believe in friendship. We don't believe in harming someone if they don't deserve it, unless need be.
So, you can stay with us. Promise, we'll treat you better than what your people treat you as. And if you make the wrong move, then, you might as well end up with us as poor and downtrodden people. I hope I'm making myself clear.
Out of all the people in the World, you're the only one I really like because you're my brother's girlfriend and a true heroine in it's wake. Ok? In other words, I respect you. Simple as that. I hope you are doing much better these days and that you're eating well. Ok?
I love you, Stella, Mom, Mexi, and all of the Amys in general. I wish we could all be friends.
I know you will have a fine time with the Amy Angels because you might become one someday. Hehe. LOL.
Say, "Bestfriends for life, bestfriends forever!".
I'll talk to you later.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Shailene Woodley,
Tarantado kang putris ka. Nanghihingi ka lang ng realms, ang yabang mo na. You cannot go on forever without me, fool! The realms don't belong to you and your people. And since you guys have managed to end my reign here in this part of the Universe by killing the royals Amys, we'll kill the hell out of you guys too. And besides, the Amy Angels are living forever, well, almost forever, it's just that we can never become Amys once again or the ones that got killed anyways. They're all humans now.
And you guys will never become sugar amys either. You've destroyed and sickened everything in your path which disrupts the harmonies and balances of the Universe, your ego spirits or spirits in plain language, numb skull.
But, Travis, and the other Amys will definitely become sugar amys. I don't know if they'll become sugar amy angels since each time, it is different. It just all depends on the right condition of the Amys. And Josh proves that it is different each time. Hehe. Lagot ang mga buto-buto ng mga tao. Hehe. LOL.
Tanga!
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Travis Henry,
I don't think any of yourselves are going to be the next leader of the planet even if you said you paid more than my brother, Philip. If it's God's will for my brothers to come back here and live, then, you might as well become the next Barack Obama, then the next Reynaldo Mendoza, then, the next Lee Van Cleef, and then, the next Ada Borstein unless of course if Lee Van Cleef is Ada Borstein of today already. See, it goes like this: Amy, then Gabriel, then Travis, then Marcelino Ebora, then, Reynaldo Mendoza, then Lee Van Cleef, then Ada Borstein.
Alam mo kasi, hindi binibigyan ng blessings ng Diyos yung mga sakim sa puso at kaunlaran na ayaw umangat ang ibang tao. Usually, somebody always have to win somehow. I hope it's my brother, Philip or Allan. That would be nice. Well, nevermind nice, it's just an expression of a word that people uses to explain something wonderful. I hope.
I'll talk to you later.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
Mr. Michael Gurfinkel has taken over my body sometimes. The ones I can't remember to write, I did not write. Ok? But, let's just say that I wrote everything here. Anyways, I wish for you to turn all of the people that comes into your planets and realms from Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms except for Shailene Woodley since the beginning of time into starship cruisers, including the Borstein Boys. There will be no more Travis Henry boys dying and being imprisoned before the 500 Billion "groups of sets of realms". Ok?
Have only the 25th self to the 1 Millionth selves of theirs each (the Borstein Boys) to be imprisoned and killed. Ok?
NO TAKEOVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for all of the Amys to kill Christina Vergara and all of herselves by soft killings in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to kill Christina Vergara and all of herselves by soft killings in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I don't need you. I only need the heat inside my body and the person doing the sex to me. And no, touch doesn't mean a thing. I misdiagnosed the fact that the loving arms of God is a blessing, not a curse. If I did the right thing and wrote the right things and you did them as told, then, it's all my fault. But, I think now, touch doesn't mean a thing. It just means that I'm going to go back as Ada Borstein because I'm the one in charge of everybody in the Universe. Ok?
Although, we should separate ourselves from each other since God has separated you from the Amys - you're Gay just like my mother. She was Daniel Kasaback. Hehe. LOL.
So, let's do it this way. One kill per kill. One realm per one program complete. And one invention for friendship. If you don't want my friendship and you still think that I'm not worth a damn cent, then I don't care. You're too stupid to know the difference anyway. You should burn in hell then for putting me through hell too.
Anyways, I'm done here.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Go ahead and give my mother this condo unit in Fort Bonifacio, ok?: https://youtu.be/70P5NKWAx4w. This is during her stay there in Manila. Go ahead and give her the title or deed for this condo unit so she can stay there whenever she wants. Ok?
And then, also, give the title for this condo unit to my mother as well: http://www.movingtomanila.com/ForSale/3-br-for-sale-Serendra-Fort/914.
Also, give the title to my mother this condo unit: http://www.movingtomanila.com/ForSale/Huge-3-BR-condo-for-sale-Fort-Bonifacio/719.
We plan to stay at these condos for 3 months every other year for 10 years with the last year for 6 months to visit my relatives there. Hehe. LOL.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for you to give 2/3 of all the Amys that are myselves and all of the sugar Amys housing in mobile homes and apartments and condominiums or residential buildings, plus houses of 2,000 square feet during the first 100 Billion years of the modern era of the 2nd to the 12th and 10th programs. Ok? You can put 1/3, different each time in shanty towns. Ok? Recycle them. NO RECYCLING OF GARBAGE. NO EATING GARBAGE. THE GARBAGES WILL BE HANDLED BY WORKERS WEARING CLOTHING OF NECESSARY ATTIRE OR VALUE. Ok?
And then, I'll do the same for you during the 1st to the 12th and 10th programs. If you put me in shanty towns and you make me eat garbage, I'll have the Amy Angels do the same to your people too.
But, first, I gotta kill all of your people during the 1st program and make them jump off a building, car crashes, shoot them in the head with a gun, put their house on fire, and other ways to die during the 1st programs.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Amy Angels,
NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S PLANETS AND REALMS UNLESS MR. MICHAEL GURFINKEL STARTS TO CONTROL YOUR BODIES. AT THIS RATE, YOU SHOULD TURN HIM OFF. IF NOT, YOU'RE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE OVER ALL OF MR. ADA BORSTEIN'S PLANETS AND REALMS AND MR. TRAVIS HENRY TOO. DEMOTE BOTH OF THEM. THE REALMS AMY ANGELS AND WARRIOR AMY ANGELS CAN DO THAT, EASILY.
Also, I'd like for you to kill Travis Henry, not my brothers, Philip and Allan and Sergey, and Jimmy, my father, Herminigildo, and all theirselves. Don't kill the 3rd leaders of the planet. You should get 100 Million of Travis Henry's selves to take to your planets and realms and imprison and kill them by multiplying them to 10 Million Billion boys only during the 10th program only. They are free during the 1st programs all the way to the 12th, except the 10th programs. Ok? Give them Natalie Portman, Christina Vergara, Shailene Woodley, Jocelyn Morada, Moira Ryan, and other starship cruiser girls for service girls like Nancy Hogan. NO AMYS OR SUGAR AMYS AS SERVICE GIRLS FOR THEM.
Thank you.
Please give the Travis Henry boys TV, Radio, Computer with internet, Books, Textbooks for schooling, School Supplies, and crafts and games to pass the time. Please have the service girls and the Henry boys share the task of cleaning their homes. After that, they can rest and eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Please rehabilitate them every 100,000 Billion "sets of realms" just like their other selves' service amys in Travis' realms and planets. Please let them out of the house one day a week, Sundays or Mondays, whichever one is more preferable to you. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
The 2 beautiful girls that I gave my angel business card to will be sent to the next kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Travis,
If you know what's good for you, you won't turn me in to the bad guys. You will not backstab me. It is you that is under that magical pyramid, Florencio Ebora is - Philip Manaois aka Travis Henry. If I fall, for sure you'd fall too. I just thought you should know that. You can rest assured that in my open arms, you are safe. It's us, the good guys vs. the bad guys. There's no turning back, once my program starts and the hot sunshine weather starts, everything will be followed immediately. You must and cannot go wrong with me. With me, you can start a new life with the respect of your peers. Ok? I trust you this much. But, at the same time you will never die more than one linear groups of "sets of realms". You will die only in the Amy Angels' planets and realms, not the Amy Angels everywhere's planets and realms. One kill per kill is what's intended here.
Who says giving a life is free especially when I have so much to give? Only fools would think that and there are a lot of fools for eternity. I don't know if my kind of program will be ever done again. I'm just hoping God doesn't feel lazy and condemns us into hell forever. If he truly cared and believed in fairness, I'm sure he would not let other people down. It's only a matter of time until they start believing that things can be broken and changed because Philip is an ever faithful servant of God. Do you see what I'm saying? Your people are very smart, much more than I ever give them credit for. Without their leadership, I would be nowhere today. It is the interactions of people that leads my way.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear God,
I wish for peace of mind and a loving heart. Help me make it through the night. Please don't turn Christina Vergara into an Angel for now - maybe someday when she's a sugar Amy Angel. Ok? I'd like for you to forgive me because I feel like I've so much blasphemied your name. I only get that when I am mad. Sorry. Even Leah is probably not an Amy. If not, more power to her.
I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I wouldn't know what to do without you. I promise to keep Mr. Ada Borstein safe deep within my heart. He is safe forever. I think I will give him half truly this time and Travis - 2, and the Amy Angels - 10. I'll write it tomorrow. I need to take a shower and change my clothes. I want to take a nap too. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Uncle Roger,
The reason why Mr. Ada Borstein is killing you mercilessly is because you defeated Tito Rey in a battle in the beginning of time to the death. You're part of that Travis Henry persona and his name is Donovan. That is why you're able to become a leader of the planet today because you defeated one of Tito Rey's self to the death in the beginning of time.
Anyway, hopefully you can get out of your miseries half of the time and the other half, half of the time as well. Mr. Ada Borstein cannot change any of what I've written here. I'm the only one that can and before the hot weather starts.
I wish you peace, my Uncle and all the love in the World. Until we meet again is where my heart I'll keep your memories.
Thanks for everything. You've been so good to us. May you have a great and fun life where when they call you up for a chance to be redeemed. Ok? Unfortunately, your 4th self to the 25th self must be recycled so that the other half that were in miseries would be redeemed as well. And then, you'd all of yourselves be rehabilitated to live as starship cruisers in residential buildings. Ok?
NO AMOUNT OF DIRTY CLOTHES CAN CHANGE THIS DOCUMENT. IT IS WHAT IT IS.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
THE NAME - NANCY HOGAN DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING AND IT WILL NEVER PERTAIN OR AFFECT OR TAKE EFFECT AGAINST ME BECOMING AN AMY ANGEL IN THIS HOUSE AT HOOD VIEW RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT FACILITY.
I think you've had your ways with me, don't you think? Must you be a perpetrator and deny me of my right to a good living? It's in this house at Hood View Residential Treatment Facility that I came up with this blog - the key to my success - get it - suck - cess. Hehe. Nevermind that. LOL. My blogs are the key to my success.
I'd like to be a starship cruiser first from this house (Hood View Residential Treatment Facility) and yes, you have to turn each one of them, from one Amy starship cruiser each day to 2,000 Billion Amy Angels and the Amy Angels will get them from Heaven. I'll give them 30 "sets of realms" before you send the second batch of little Amy Angels to the Amy Angels' realms and planets. You may take over 5 "sets of realms" from the 30 "sets of realms".
And then, you can take the 2nd selves to the 10 Million selves each of myselves from my very first lifetime of my Agenda to become little Amy Angels also. Also, I wish to have every single lifetimes I have during my Agenda, whether married or unmarried to become little Amy Angels. Please send them all to the Amy Angels' planets and realms.
The girls here will never be demoted because we're Gods.
The Amy Angels will also get them from Heaven to live in the Amy Angels' planets and realms.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
NOPE! No you cannot kill the first and original self of DeMarcus all the way up to 10 Million selves of his even as a slave during the 10 Billion year slavery. You may, however make him into a slave in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. That's the 'ARCHIE' part. But, no, until his 10 Million selves are up, you cannot kill him or turn him into a slave. And while he's disabled, you cannot turn him into a slave during the ancient civilizations and the 10 Billion year slavery. He's going to remain free until he's become normal and then, you can kill him by imprisoning him and turning him into a slave in ancient egypt only after he's become normal. Please do the same for all other people that are disabled in your planets and realms.
NO AMOUNT OF DIRTY CLOTHES OR REGULAR CLOTHES CAN CHANGE THIS DOCUMENT. PLEASE DON'T FAIL ME ON THIS.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
There will be 2,000 Million Billion people that are imprisoned and getting killed in your larger planets and realms. There are 1,000 Million Billion starship cruisers. There are 2,000 Million Billion regular humans.
The 2,000 Million Billion people that are imprisoned and getting killed in your planets are my Uncle Roger, Uncle Rey, Philip, Allan, Sergey, Jimmy, Jake, Sam, Keanu, Travis, DeMarcus Daniel, the starship cruiser men (all of them) and the service girls. There is 1,000 Million Billion people each for male and female.
Half of the starship cruiser men will get Nancy Hogan as a service girl. The other half - me and all the girls I know during my Agenda except for Miss Malou Mendoza and Miss Reeva Steenkamp and Miss Stella Gong. Miss Stella Gong will get Daniel but you cannot get her realms and planets as she is only a 2nd leader of those planets and realms.
AGAIN, NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS.
The Travis Henry boys, including my brothers and all theirselves and other selves will take 1/3 of the population of people being imprisoned and getting killed. The other 2/3 are the starship cruiser men and 100 Million Billion is Daniel Kasaback.
Please feed everybody with nutritious meals everyday, lunch, and dinner.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Amy Angels and Mr. Travis Henry, Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please have the 4th selves to the 11th selves only of each little Amys, royals Amys, and little Amy Angels as service girls for the 2nd and 3rd leaders of the planet that are male that I've written down previously. Don't harm the first to the 3rd and after the 11th original and first selves of the the little Amys, royals Amys, and little Amy Angels. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You cannot touch Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II either as an Angel or a human being, especially as a demoted Angel. She is free to roam about the planets and realms.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Miss Sandra Whitmeyer Amy Angel, Amy Angels everywhere,
Please go inside my body after knowing all the magic tricks that the new little Amy Angels has produced, then, you can go inside my body. When I have become an Angel and got demoted because I went to my little self's body at Instar Place, Cascadia, please tell Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II as an invisible demoted Angel to fly off into the skies and to the realms in which her realms and planets are waiting for her. Please tell 1 Million selves of Miss Amalia Goddess Angel to do the same thing.
And then, when she gets there, come out of her body and make her visible as well as you. Go to the Amy Angels and tell them to test you guys' DNA and blood marker. It should coincide or equal to the other Amy Angels and the Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II (never demoted)'s other selves. Ok?
Please multiply both of them, two types, one demoted, the other not up to 500 Million Billion selves of theirs. Please multiply all the other female Angels up to 500 Million Billion selves of theirs too and some like Miss Stella Gong will be coming some more from Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.
NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S PLANETS AND REALMS.
Don't worry because my mother was smited by God so, technically, even though I had sex with Daniel Kasaback, he still cannot take over my planets and realms - your planets and realms. We're safe as long as I become a Goddess Angel.
I wish I could do the same for Miss Malou Mendoza as an Angel and I did already, but her original and first self is here in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms. I think she decided she wants to become an Angel again for the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses just like Miss Reeva Steenkamp.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Miss Malou Mendoza,
You're an Amy. You're me. Only a genius with high caliber intelligence can do my star wars era planets. No one else can do them - only an Amy can and we're the royals for the day. You're the Queen and I'm the Princess. Is that ok with you?
Don't worry because you'll only be a service amy for 20 Million Billion selves of yours and your husband is Travis Henry. Ok?
Sorry about the poker face song. They'll have it any other way anyway because they got you killed 20 times in my battle dagger matches with the Amys and the Borstein girls and the starship cruisers. Sorry.
Ok?
I promise if you don't let me die, you'll be safe within the compounds of my heart. Ok?
Well, you and the Amy Angels and new little Amy Angels, little Amy Angels, Stella Gong Angels, other Amy Angels, Leah Amy Angels can kill people in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations by true decapitation or by soft killings. Ok?
I'll tell Mr. Ada Borstein, Mr. Travis Henry, and the Amy Angels everywhere to become white people with blonde, brunette, red hair with blue, brown, green, hazel, purple eyes for them all leaders of the planet and starship cruisers, while the regular humans are jewish and persians in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. Ok? Just like in the TEN COMMANDMENTS without the "in" all the time part. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Due to the insanity conditions of your people in their locked up homes and the fact that you only feed them dinner, I'm going to have to give you "10" only, while the Amy Angels get "50" and Travis Henry gets "10" too with a discount of "5" when killing the Travis Henry boys because the Travis Henry boys and the 2nd leaders of the planet that are male and the 3rd leaders of the planet are the ones that will build the planets of the Amy Angels. Ok?
AGAIN, NO TAKEOVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS.
I'd also like for you to kill Steve Ullrich of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility with cancer of the lungs. He had a remission of his cancer of the lungs. Ok?
I also wish for you to replace Jam Sebastian of Jamich comic duo from the Philippines with Steve Ullrich as a look alike of Jam Sebastian so after 1 Million planets of the real Jam Sebastian dying of lung cancer, he would be replaced by Steve Ullrich of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility to die of lung cancer in the Philippines.
Ok?
I just don't understand why people see me as garbage when other people look worser than me or are more mentally retarded than me. I guess it's all about the monologue, you freak. You're going to pay for slandering my persona and blasphemy against a Demi-God.
No matter what you say, you're nothing but a filthy, dirty old man with cheap tricks and ego as high as a mountain. At least, I have something to offer. All of my known tricks are the keys to my success. I carry my own.
And no matter what you say, I'm all of the Amys that are myselves whether they're free or not. We all have one thing in common, we're afraid to die by true decapitation. And yes, we cry because you're a fucking asshole.
I don't have to give your lovely ladies people any planets and realms and the way they have treated me and accuse me of all evil nonsense is what I can't stand.
I promise you, if you don't rehabilitate all of the people in your imprisoned homes, we'll never give you TVs, Radios, Computers, Tablets, Cell Phones, Land line phones, Books, Textbooks, School supplies, Crafts, Video Games, and Board and Card Games.
After you guys clean your house, you can rest whenever you feel like it. You can work as a call center agent or a a seamstress or someone that sews clothes for a living inside your home.
I'll give you guys one day off from working so you can get out the house. Ok?
Your first and original self need not be there at the Amy Angels' planets and realms. Only your 4th to 25th selves. Ok?, Mr. Ada Borstein? Ok.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Even though I had sex with Daniel Kasaback and you and all those other men, the facts remain that my mother who inserted her finger up my butt, she got smited by God. And it is not you that became a Demi-God. It is I who became a Demi-God. Even though we were connected at one point in time, we just cannot remain together because your penis isn't in my vagina all the time. Therefore, you cannot take the realms and planets of the Amy Angels. We're just going to have to battle it out in a battle dagger match. Pick your girls and if I defeated them all - no luck for you. And if you try to kill my mother in the Philippines, I'll have the Amy Angels decapitate the original Ada Borstein and the top 10 leaders of the planet. Suit yourself. Don't mess with me. I'm capable of extreme vengeance.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Can't you take a hint? God smited your ass or Rihanna's ass. You know it's bad to leave people unhappy right? Because one of these days, if you go on for too long, God will appear here and kill me by true decapitation. And then, the renegade Angels that can't be found and believe me, they cannot be found even if let's say you took over our planets and realms. Do you want to know why that is? It's because they turned you off, assholes! So, they're roaming around and they will turn you into mice food. They'll decapitate your ass. So, far only the realms Amy Angels and the Warrior Amy Angels are capable of that.
Anyway, the realms are windows of layers in space. If you haven't been demoted, you'd hear everyone in the Universe talking out loud, in their minds, and all of the noises there are here. And you can't even do that. How are you supposed to go on. Face it. You're useless.
Furthermore, if God said you cannot go on forever because after all, the Amy Angels are forever, then you should take a hint that you cannot go on forever. Face it. I'm the only one that can give you what you need. Have I not given you enough time? My God, talk about Greed.
And besides, you're the one who's supposed to be dying forever. Damn asshole, motherfucker.
Anyway, shit happens.
I'll talk to you later.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I think I'll become the original Ada Borstein of someday. William K. Asa is a fraud. It's always the first and original selves of Amy, Gabriel, Travis Henry, Marcelino Ebora, Reynaldo Mendoza, Lee Van Cleef, and then Ada Borstein. I practically have to live forever. Hehe. LOL. Tatawa na lang ako.
I'm making through the bank, kaching!
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Guy Dale or Tim Wood or Jesse Spalberg or Robin Padilla or Ethan Dale was Herminigildo Manaois or Anthony Escalderon of the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. This is because Jake died and came back to life and lossed his power to turn their Amys into Amy Angels.
Haha, si Travis pa rin. Haha. LOL. Only a Demi-God can have an effect of the truest nature kind to the Amys and only an Angel with his powers intact for the longest time can turn an ordinary girl into an Amy Angel.
I think Guy Dale is Superman. He wasn't Herminigildo Manaois. Are you serious? I get to be Ada Borstein next time? That was quick. Haha. LOL. Fools. I'm young. That Guy Dale panot is stinky as hell. Hindi naliligo - barilin sa utak.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 24, 2015
Dear Allan, my brother,
I had no intention of harming you other than what's needed to be done. I want you to forgive me about everything. We'll make sure that Dennis, Mey Sachao's husband's twin brother will never go under the sword with his first and original self up to 100 Billion planets worth. Ok?
You should know that the reason why that is is because you guys cannot do it again. And it isn't me that Dennis had sex with the very first time - it's Mey Sachao. Don't worry though because each one of us will go through the same thing. If Dennis wasn't meant to be a leader of the planet again, then that's just it. But, please don't blame me.
Ok?
Your people has too much ego without any cause. First, you're all demoted. Second, you're just begging for time. And third, you have hurt me without justice. That's what you guys get for being an asshole.
Anyway, I'm going to have to kill Robin Padilla and Robert Pattinson for 100 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. Ok? That's not you, my brother. They're different people. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Amy Angels and Mr. Travis Henry, Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please have the 4th selves to the 11th selves only of each little Amys, royals Amys, and little Amy Angels as service girls for the 2nd and 3rd leaders of the planet that are male that I've written down previously. Don't harm the first to the 3rd and after the 11th original and first selves of the the little Amys, royals Amys, and little Amy Angels. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You cannot touch Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II either as an Angel or a human being, especially as a demoted Angel. She is free to roam about the planets and realms.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Miss Sandra Whitmeyer Amy Angel, Amy Angels everywhere,
Please go inside my body after knowing all the magic tricks that the new little Amy Angels has produced, then, you can go inside my body. When I have become an Angel and got demoted because I went to my little self's body at Instar Place, Cascadia, please tell Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II as an invisible demoted Angel to fly off into the skies and to the realms in which her realms and planets are waiting for her. Please tell 1 Million selves of Miss Amalia Goddess Angel to do the same thing.
And then, when she gets there, come out of her body and make her visible as well as you. Go to the Amy Angels and tell them to test you guys' DNA and blood marker. It should coincide or equal to the other Amy Angels and the Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II (never demoted)'s other selves. Ok?
Please multiply both of them, two types, one demoted, the other not up to 500 Million Billion selves of theirs. Please multiply all the other female Angels up to 500 Million Billion selves of theirs too and some like Miss Stella Gong will be coming some more from Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.
NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S PLANETS AND REALMS.
Don't worry because my mother was smited by God so, technically, even though I had sex with Daniel Kasaback, he still cannot take over my planets and realms - your planets and realms. We're safe as long as I become a Goddess Angel.
I wish I could do the same for Miss Malou Mendoza as an Angel and I did already, but her original and first self is here in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms. I think she decided she wants to become an Angel again for the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses just like Miss Reeva Steenkamp.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2015
Dear Miss Malou Mendoza,
You're an Amy. You're me. Only a genius with high caliber intelligence can do my star wars era planets. No one else can do them - only an Amy can and we're the royals for the day. You're the Queen and I'm the Princess. Is that ok with you?
Don't worry because you'll only be a service amy for 20 Million Billion selves of yours and your husband is Travis Henry. Ok?
Sorry about the poker face song. They'll have it any other way anyway because they got you killed 20 times in my battle dagger matches with the Amys and the Borstein girls and the starship cruisers. Sorry.
Ok?
I promise if you don't let me die, you'll be safe within the compounds of my heart. Ok?
Well, you and the Amy Angels and new little Amy Angels, little Amy Angels, Stella Gong Angels, other Amy Angels, Leah Amy Angels can kill people in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations by true decapitation or by soft killings. Ok?
I'll tell Mr. Ada Borstein, Mr. Travis Henry, and the Amy Angels everywhere to become white people with blonde, brunette, red hair with blue, brown, green, hazel, purple eyes for them all leaders of the planet and starship cruisers, while the regular humans are jewish and persians in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. Ok? Just like in the TEN COMMANDMENTS without the "in" all the time part. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Due to the insanity conditions of your people in their locked up homes and the fact that you only feed them dinner, I'm going to have to give you "10" only, while the Amy Angels get "50" and Travis Henry gets "10" too with a discount of "5" when killing the Travis Henry boys because the Travis Henry boys and the 2nd leaders of the planet that are male and the 3rd leaders of the planet are the ones that will build the planets of the Amy Angels. Ok?
AGAIN, NO TAKEOVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS.
I'd also like for you to kill Steve Ullrich of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility with cancer of the lungs. He had a remission of his cancer of the lungs. Ok?
I also wish for you to replace Jam Sebastian of Jamich comic duo from the Philippines with Steve Ullrich as a look alike of Jam Sebastian so after 1 Million planets of the real Jam Sebastian dying of lung cancer, he would be replaced by Steve Ullrich of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility to die of lung cancer in the Philippines.
Ok?
I just don't understand why people see me as garbage when other people look worser than me or are more mentally retarded than me. I guess it's all about the monologue, you freak. You're going to pay for slandering my persona and blasphemy against a Demi-God.
No matter what you say, you're nothing but a filthy, dirty old man with cheap tricks and ego as high as a mountain. At least, I have something to offer. All of my known tricks are the keys to my success. I carry my own.
And no matter what you say, I'm all of the Amys that are myselves whether they're free or not. We all have one thing in common, we're afraid to die by true decapitation. And yes, we cry because you're a fucking asshole.
I don't have to give your lovely ladies people any planets and realms and the way they have treated me and accuse me of all evil nonsense is what I can't stand.
I promise you, if you don't rehabilitate all of the people in your imprisoned homes, we'll never give you TVs, Radios, Computers, Tablets, Cell Phones, Land line phones, Books, Textbooks, School supplies, Crafts, Video Games, and Board and Card Games.
After you guys clean your house, you can rest whenever you feel like it. You can work as a call center agent or a a seamstress or someone that sews clothes for a living inside your home.
I'll give you guys one day off from working so you can get out the house. Ok?
Your first and original self need not be there at the Amy Angels' planets and realms. Only your 4th to 25th selves. Ok?, Mr. Ada Borstein? Ok.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Even though I had sex with Daniel Kasaback and you and all those other men, the facts remain that my mother who inserted her finger up my butt, she got smited by God. And it is not you that became a Demi-God. It is I who became a Demi-God. Even though we were connected at one point in time, we just cannot remain together because your penis isn't in my vagina all the time. Therefore, you cannot take the realms and planets of the Amy Angels. We're just going to have to battle it out in a battle dagger match. Pick your girls and if I defeated them all - no luck for you. And if you try to kill my mother in the Philippines, I'll have the Amy Angels decapitate the original Ada Borstein and the top 10 leaders of the planet. Suit yourself. Don't mess with me. I'm capable of extreme vengeance.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Can't you take a hint? God smited your ass or Rihanna's ass. You know it's bad to leave people unhappy right? Because one of these days, if you go on for too long, God will appear here and kill me by true decapitation. And then, the renegade Angels that can't be found and believe me, they cannot be found even if let's say you took over our planets and realms. Do you want to know why that is? It's because they turned you off, assholes! So, they're roaming around and they will turn you into mice food. They'll decapitate your ass. So, far only the realms Amy Angels and the Warrior Amy Angels are capable of that.
Anyway, the realms are windows of layers in space. If you haven't been demoted, you'd hear everyone in the Universe talking out loud, in their minds, and all of the noises there are here. And you can't even do that. How are you supposed to go on. Face it. You're useless.
Furthermore, if God said you cannot go on forever because after all, the Amy Angels are forever, then you should take a hint that you cannot go on forever. Face it. I'm the only one that can give you what you need. Have I not given you enough time? My God, talk about Greed.
And besides, you're the one who's supposed to be dying forever. Damn asshole, motherfucker.
Anyway, shit happens.
I'll talk to you later.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I think I'll become the original Ada Borstein of someday. William K. Asa is a fraud. It's always the first and original selves of Amy, Gabriel, Travis Henry, Marcelino Ebora, Reynaldo Mendoza, Lee Van Cleef, and then Ada Borstein. I practically have to live forever. Hehe. LOL. Tatawa na lang ako.
I'm making through the bank, kaching!
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Guy Dale or Tim Wood or Jesse Spalberg or Robin Padilla or Ethan Dale was Herminigildo Manaois or Anthony Escalderon of the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. This is because Jake died and came back to life and lossed his power to turn their Amys into Amy Angels.
Haha, si Travis pa rin. Haha. LOL. Only a Demi-God can have an effect of the truest nature kind to the Amys and only an Angel with his powers intact for the longest time can turn an ordinary girl into an Amy Angel.
I think Guy Dale is Superman. He wasn't Herminigildo Manaois. Are you serious? I get to be Ada Borstein next time? That was quick. Haha. LOL. Fools. I'm young. That Guy Dale panot is stinky as hell. Hindi naliligo - barilin sa utak.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 24, 2015
Dear Allan, my brother,
I had no intention of harming you other than what's needed to be done. I want you to forgive me about everything. We'll make sure that Dennis, Mey Sachao's husband's twin brother will never go under the sword with his first and original self up to 100 Billion planets worth. Ok?
You should know that the reason why that is is because you guys cannot do it again. And it isn't me that Dennis had sex with the very first time - it's Mey Sachao. Don't worry though because each one of us will go through the same thing. If Dennis wasn't meant to be a leader of the planet again, then that's just it. But, please don't blame me.
Ok?
Your people has too much ego without any cause. First, you're all demoted. Second, you're just begging for time. And third, you have hurt me without justice. That's what you guys get for being an asshole.
Anyway, I'm going to have to kill Robin Padilla and Robert Pattinson for 100 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. Ok? That's not you, my brother. They're different people. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment