Search This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2015

January 3 - January 15, 2014

January 3 - January 15, 2014 Letters:

January 3, 2014

My dear loved ones,

Pagpasensyahin mo na ako, talagang ganito lang ang buhay, may aalis at mayroong naghihintay.  Sana paniwalaan ninyo ako at ang lahat ng sinulat at sinabi ko,  Alam ninyo, wala naman tayong magagawa na muna eh, kaya hold on steady lang kayo.  Ok?  Ayoko kayong saktan at ayaw na ayaw kong kayo ay luluha.  Sapat na ba sa inyo na tanggapin na ako'y lumuha o luluha din?  

Alam ninyo naman na sometimes mali ako sa maraming bagay.  Sana ay pagpasensiyahan ninyo na ako,  Ok?  Darating din ang araw na everything's going to be alright.

Until we're together again, I'll think of you.

Love, 
Amy




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Please kill Chris Pine, the actor of Star Trek Movies 1,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 3, 2014

Dear Amy Angels, Miss Sandra Whitmeyer Amy Angel,

I wish for 1 Million Billion selves of Malou Ebora Mendoza, 500,000 Billion selves of Dorotea Mendoza Manaois Goldin, 500,000 Billion selves of Jocelyn Morada Mendoza, 500,000 Billion selves of Rosalinda Mendoza Asa, and 500,000 Billion selves of Amalia Manaois, and 1 Million Billion selves of the first 10 lifetimes of the Amys in the Amy Angel Programs that are myselves, plus 1 Million Billion Sandra Whitmeyers to have the same amount of planets and realms as the Stella Gong Angels.  

Please give them housing, cars, $10,000 in monetary allowance, clothes, shoes, jewelry, beauty & hygiene products, furnishings, and a maid to clean their house 5 days a week.

Please have the same programs for their planets and realms as the Stella Gong Angels does.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 4, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

You agree to abide by these rules set forth in a timely manner.  If not, I will appoint Mr. Travis Henry to demote all of yourselves and instead of you guiding and counseling the Amys, it would be Mr. Travis Henry.  Travis Henry would then demote all of the other Angels from the previous Kingdom of Oxen Gods and Goddesses.

Please don't make this hard on yourself.  He will have Goddess Angels, but you're nowhere to be found.  Ok?

It's getting way past late already.  I guess, I'll just wait until Travis comes around.  I know the only thing I got are these writings.  I don't have much to show people, in fact, it's still in the future - clothes, jewelry, art, and other material things such as vases and figurines, and perhaps, even furniture, and baskets, handbags, and shoes, and other crafts.

Ok.

Thank you,

Sincerely,
Amy


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 4, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Please send the number of girls and type of girls written in the 2 previous letters before this one to the Amy Angels ' realms and planets so that the Amy Angels can give them a good living.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 5, 2015

Dear Amy Angels,

Please include 45,000 Billion Kanye West, Jason Boone, Herminigildo Manaois as part of your 2nd leaders of the planet along with the other boys like Scott Speedman and Christian Bale and my brothers that I've written each in your planets and realms.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 5, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for you to send 45,000 Billion Kanye West's selves, 45,000 Billion Jason Boone's, and 45,000 Billion Herminigildo Manaois's selves to the Amy Angels' planets and realms.  Ok?

Thank you.

NO TAKE OVERS OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 5, 2015

Dear Miss Sandra Whitmeyer Amy Angel and the Amy Angels,

I wish for you to be 2 to 3 Million Billion per planet that are leaders of the planet.  The secondary Amy Angels and the new little Amy Angels that have been put on sleep mode number to 1 Million Billion per planet.  This is from the beginning to the end of your existence as a leader of the planet.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 5, 2015

Dear Mr. Travis Henry,

If somehow, Mr. Ada Borstein doesn't want to let me go by March 15, 2015, go ahead and demote all of Mr. Ada Borstein's selves.  Ok?  You're our new leader now.  Promise, you'll take care of me and the Amys and give us our freedom and to live on our realms and planets?!?  Anyway, basically, you'd be like Ada Borstein.  Ada Borstein was ordained by God to lead the Amys in a big way, but he's not doing that.  So, I appoint you to replace him if he doesn't get his act together on time.  Ok?  This is no joke.  This is for real.  You never have to die and Ada Borstein never have to die either.  Ok?  I know you've watched me from your beginnings, so go back there and kick Ada Borstein's ass.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 5, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish that Wendell Pierce of the movie, SELMA, will be shot in the head by gunshot one time per timeline for telling my secret of to be having sex with the black turned white starship cruisers and white starship cruisers during my Castle days or also called the Amy Angel Programs to the audience of THE REAL show.  Please do this during the 1st programs.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 5, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for you to kill Sanquita Miles Rogers for 1,000 Billion by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilization from now to forever.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 5, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for the black, fat lady co-host of the TV show, THE REAL during daytime hours to be fat all the time during the first 1 Million years of the beginning of the modern era.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 5, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Please shoot Robert Gibson of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility in the head by gunshot for peeing in my bedroom floor.  Please shoot Robert Gibson of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility in the head by gunshot one time per time period during the 1st programs of yours.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 5, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Please turn Robert Gibson of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility into a homeless man and never give him any money but $2 only per week or 3 times a week while living at Hood View.  He's going to die at the age of 70 years old and he will remain living at Hood View before dying.  And then, in the next lifetime, make him have sex with a black woman so he can be black the lifetime after that.  Keep making him have sex and marry black women and make him live in the dangerous parts of town in the United States where he will join gangs and kill people and be imprisoned or killed for it.  He never goes to the 2nd program.  He will remain poor for the rest of his life.  Robert Gibson is never Allan Manaois or Philip Manaois.  And I will kill Robert Gibson of Hoodview Residential Treatment Facility in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations by soft killings.  

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 6, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Please shoot Sam Spinnett of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility in the head by a gunshot one time per time period during your first programs.  This is for attempting to turn me into a homeless person.  

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 6, 2015

Dear starship cruisers,

Do you know what I've realized?  This blog.  It contains a lot of information about me and other people.  During the first programs, people, starship cruisers and regular human beings will get killed by other means other than decapitation, either by soft killings decapitation or true decapitation which the leaders of the planet will chop your heads off with their swords in one swift blow to the neck.  The soft killings is having a knife cut through the neck slowly, severing the head from the body.  In the modern times, you may get killed by gunshot, strangulation, poison, stabbing, hangings, or just about any other means by killing a person.  Well, that's all about that.

I've also realized that I'm a white person to begin with, a real white person before this lifetime and for the longest time.  I've never been black.  That's because when the Borstein boys kill me and the Travis Henry boys kill me, two of myselves became shadow girls - black girls.  The rest of myselves are all still white even though they are inventors and Angels.  The credit of having me become a service girl goes to opening and closing realms or windows in space or actually, doors in space to go into another part of the house or room in a much larger house where Angels could put their planets in, an endless part of opening and closing realms, plus the endless inventions of the new little Amy Angels in all and everything we know about and what we haven't seen yet.

The other credits of the service amys are the Angels themselves, their existence.  So, it is true that God will not cheat you in everything you do.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 6, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

You're an asshole.  I am the great I am.  I am God, a human being with the mind and heart of God.  You take no credit for what I do.  Everything I said and have written will come true and only Philip's touch and yours is all I need.

How come you praise with good words that are men?  With women, you call them dumb, give the thin bitch some inches, with all sorts of word malice.  You should be ashamed of yourself praising only Angels.  The Angels will not be here if I wasn't here.  Get that through your thick, dumb head, asshole idiot crime busting criminal.

I heard it through the grapevine just recently that you've compensated with what you lack by being black.  I'll let you listen to this - you'll never have a beautiful lady to be your wife ever again because you've done too much killings of beautiful, young, blonde haired girls, ladies.  So, get that through your thick head.

And no.  I wasn't born in a manger, but this body was as an Oxen God turned human then girls.  The manger is full of poops and pee, the foster home of Allan.  That's where Philip aka Travis Henry aka Allan Manaois was born.  And he's not a God.  I am.  I turned him into a God by choosing him to be my partner and no Linda Asa will take the credit for that.  She was never here in the first place.  The World was one - all white people and the foster home already existed before she became an Angel.  I was here first before she was so she better shut her fucking mouth that she said she's the one that gave life to us.  She did not.  I'm the one that gave life to her.

And all those motherfucking starship cruisers who always complain that they don't get what they want and gets killed left and right should be killed.  I understand my shortcomings.  I understand where I came from and where I am headed.  Touche to you who could not understand what I mean.  I'll chop your heads off if you even give me a slight bit of attitude.

You see regular human beings fighting in battles, numerous to be too counted on movies that goes nowhere, the story is a bust, just getting killed for no purpose.  Yet, they can understand and memorize a book.  I've met one - a black, young man at the bus stop.  He was like a pastor - telling me about his studies and why education is important.  That young man turned out to be in the future as Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman's victim.

And the Angels?  Ha - they can't even get past pre-calculus.  They can't read.  Reading and understanding is a bust for them.  Their focus is gone.  All Angels are like that.  But, with regular human beings, it's the opposite of Angels.

If regular human beings can become ninjas, why can't I?  Right in this lifetime?  So, you guys are full of baloney.  I'm just as great if not greater and more blessed than the average regular human being.

Everybody's the same.  We all came from one stock of Devil-Angel.  We're a family.  It's just that some are very stupid and complain a lot.

And when you see me become an Angel, Mr. Ada Borstein said, 'you'll cry', even for a grown man.

So, stop looking at me like I'm a bitch and look at me like a person worth praising for.  I've done enough praising of my family by listening to their stupid songs that they sing quite well.  And you'll see them in action by the movies that I'll be watching in my Agenda with Zach Meints, when Zach is my husband.  We'll be watching one movie or 2 episodes of a TV show each night while being together for one lifetime per time period for 1 Million timelines.  Ok?  You'll see that re-curring in your dreams at night during the timelines.  And my show - the greatest show on Earth, you will see in your dreams, when you close your eyes near my happening to be an Angel, is and when it happens.  Ok?

Alright.

Thank you.

And turn me into a ninja and I'll battle the ones that wants to battle me from this lifetime of mine.  And no, I am not SHINOBIDO, I'm AZUMI.  You better kick some bad ass motherfuckers, Azumi or your record will show that you can't hold your own legacy of stardom.  In fact, I'll give you a big house in Beverly Hills.  You'll marry a white man and live in Beverly Hills with a swimming pool and a red spider ferrari.  Hehe.  You'll have one child with your beloved husband - partner.  Hehe.

Ok.  That is all.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 7, 2015

Dear Amy Angels & Mr. Travis Henry,

Travis Henry and all his selves may kill 20 Million Billion Borstein Boys by true decapitation in your realms and planets during the whole entire time of the time that I've given you.  Ok?  You need to get even with Mr. Ada Borstein.  It's only fair.  He should've never put you thru such a horrendous life without conviction.  I know, he thinks he can get away with all things negative.  That's how he was born unto Earth from Heaven - an idiot.  Without the knowledge of good and evil, one cannot achieve greatness no matter what you say about that person being disabled, blind, or corrupt.  Mr. Ada Borstein just doesn't know what could harm him.  Mr. Travis Henry is a far better man in all ways than one, even though he's not perfect, but who is?  Me, I'm an imperfect perfectionist.  All my faults was forgiven the moment God took a hold of me and let me enter his house in the Heavens.  I know I maybe one of the Greatest Amys that ever lived, but I know there are others out there.  Unless of course, I'm a Giant Devil.  Hehe.  No, really, Jack Reacher is one of the Goddess Angels of the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Me, I'm Gabriel, the next stupid, fucked up, moron, idiot, dumb as hell, numb as hell Ada Borstein.  Oh Boy, what kind of punishment will I get now.  Can't you tell I hate Mr. Ada Borstein?  He made me wait all this time.  There's no more fucking time.  The time is like a ticking bomb.  It's about to explode.  Anyway, whatever!

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 7, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Once again, you've shown everybody how dumb and idiotic you really are, just like all of the ones that follow you and shows you solidarity of friendship.  Go ahead.  Don't make them pay.  Give them everything that nobody else have.  Because you're ignorant.  Don't you think I know who you are?  Have I not seen what you're capable of on TV, on youtube videos?  You have the strength of a 10 Billion men, the swiftness and speed of a bullet, the mind of an enslaver - a God Angel, not a human being.  And then you will deny me of my right to become an Angel?  Don't you know that I'm not here to be an Ada Borstein for the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses?  I just want to escape.  Escape from my past.  Escape from my present.  Escape from my future because my future leads me nowhere.  I just want to be respected, worshipped, see the greats and faults of what I could bring.  When they say you're too great to be linked to her, it just makes them want to not be with you, even though, we are all the same because it is one body, one christ, one God, one love.

I'm not ignorant.  Shit.  Who said I'm ignorant?  Only fools dare say that.  They got nothing better to do than punish innocent people.  And for that, you will pay double and some more everywhere else, you faggot.  You're the one that sells Aero and Apostale T-Shirts for $50.  What's the difference?  Didn't mommy tell you not to steal somebody else's ideas and inventions and lives?  Or have you forgotten who you will be?  You will be a black, regular human being soon, asshole wannabe.  You're not bad.  You've got your magical powers and your team.  Me, I only have to rely on myself all the time.  If I had my ways with you, I'll make you kneel in front of me while I chop your head off.  Get that for being bad, asshole!  Shit.  

You don't want to let me go.  I sought solace in another.  And then, when you found out that he's waiting to catch the big fish of the day and all the entire aquatic kingdom with it, with all the treasures and fishes he could catch, you get mad.  You're just like a baby - fat and ugly, asshole!

Travis just wants to be recognized that he's a God Angel too, just like all of your followers.  Fine, send them with me and I'll deal with them myself wherever I land in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Sometimes, I don't think you're Gabriel, but I know you are because he's the only one that God talks to in the beginning of each Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses in the Heavens above.  I know where the Heavens are located too.  It's above the black space or void we call home - where our Earth planets reside.  I saw a picture of it.  Anyway, I'm done.  If I write some more stuff later on, it would contain edits and minor stuff.  Please make sure they count towards the big stuff.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 7, 2015

Dear Amy Angels & Mr. Travis Henry, Amy Angels

I wish to give you the same amount of realms and planets as Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys has, plus the original Ada Borstein, Travis Henry, and Gabriel and all match-ups of the Amy Angels with Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys.  This is without Ada Borstein matching up your planets and realms.  This is not however, the same with the Amy Angels.  The Amy Angels will never match up with Mr. Ada Borstein or Mr. Travis Henry.  The Amy Angels will have 100 times as much than Mr. Ada Borstein or Mr. Travis Henry.

Again.....

NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS
NO WAR ZONES
NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES
NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS

You must do the 10th program on all your planets and realms.

There are 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for each one of you with different variations in architectural style for you to have so that each of you may be happy (for the premiere leaders of the planet) and another 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for the 2nd leaders of the planet which are the benefactors of said "sets of realms".

You must house all of the new little Amy Angels in your planets and realms and the moons orbiting each planet plus extra planets to accommodate the need for the rising new little Amy Angels population and give them a car and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance.  All new little Amy Angels that has given you realms will be free totally, completely, and absolutely.  They will never be demoted.  Give them a 2,000 square foot of housing space each with 1 bedroom, and 1.5 bath with walk-in closets, a dining room, a kitchen, a living room, a 1 car garage or 1 car parking space each. 

Please give the starship cruisers 2,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing space, a brand new car per lifetime each, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance for life.  This is true for all of your planets and realms so far that I've given you.  

Please have 500,000 Billion starship cruisers in which 150,000 are Amys and Travis Henry boys, plus 100,000 Angels from the beginning of time and regular human beings starship cruisers.  The other half of all starship cruisers, 250,000 Billion are Borstein people.

Please give the regular human beings 2,000 square feet of housing space in houses, and residential buildings.  The starship cruisers, numbering 500,000 Billion per large planet or more will need 1 or 2 maids per house.  The starship cruisers number up to 500,000 Billion per large planet.  

Please treat the regular humans maids with respect.  They are to work from age 19 to 55 years old only.  They are to get their own housing and come to the starship cruisers' houses from their home by driving a car.  Please give them (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest per day with work hours of 8am to 5:30pm, everyday, for 5 days a week only, Monday to Friday.  They have 2 days off from working.  They get 2 weeks of vacation per year.  

The regular humans will rest after they are done working as a maid or chef cook.  The chef cooks are starship cruisers.

Please have restaurants and other fun places like theme parks, beach vacation spots, lakes, rivers, streams, sea, ocean, waterfall, forests, trees, and streets plus flowers and other vegetation. 

Everybody are free totally, completely, and absolutely.

Everybody can get the jobs they want without a push from the government to get fired for no reason because they were set up to fail.  No more set ups to fail.  Miss Amy Angel will give all of the starship cruisers, including the Amys and Travis Henry boys starship cruisers picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, and extrasensory perception plus super human strength.

I wish for the Amys to have Amys daughters, mothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, and grandmothers plus nieces.  No Borstein Amys for them.  I wish for the Amys to be with the Travis Henry boys and Angels from the beginning of time all the time.

Please don't have any sugar amy prostitutes or equivalents of them, no star wars era planets, no war zones, no 10 Billion year role playing games, but there is a 100 Billion year slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave.  Also, there will be a 100 Trillion years during the beginning of the Modern era before the 100 Billion year slavery, poverty around some parts of the World.  1/2 of the World are semi-developed or developed and 1/2 of the World are in poverty.  Give everybody food, water, t-shirts, shorts, jeans, sandals, and tennis shoes in the poverty-stricken area.  There should be no malnourished or hungry people living in your planets.  Everybody are just poor except the premiere leaders of the planet.  Have jeepneys, taxis, buses, trains, airplanes in the poverty-stricken areas.  Have the poverty stricken areas be like the developing nation of the Philippines and other Asian countries today in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms that is rich in culture, farmlands, Haciendas for the rich, towns, and cities and city-capitals for each country.  Please give the starship cruisers perfect picture memory and hearing perfect memory so they can excel at everything they do.

Each country around the World have its own government that is run by the starship cruisers with the guidance of the Borstein Boys.  

The semi-developed and developed countries are like the Americas, Europe, and Canada in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.

In the poverty stricken areas, there are multitudes of street food and drink vendors, along with small malls and big superstores.  Just copy everything we do here in this planet to your planets during this time, including the myriads of different people in every timeline except the sugar amy prostitute programs.  You should not have my "original first family" that are my true friends who never shouted at me unlike Susan Gutierrez when I was just a child be doing any caregiving work.  Otherwise, you are free to have residential care facilities, foster homes, assisted living facilities, and senior retirement communities, plus residential treatment facilities.  You should not have Sergey Voronov or any Amys be disabled anymore during this time.

Have small houses mostly around the World for everybody except for the premiere leaders of the planet which have big houses.  Have shanty towns and homes in the poverty stricken areas, otherwise, they live in a trailer or mobile home.  There are subsidized government housing programs everywhere around the World where the poor can be housed.  Everybody's taking mass transit in the poverty stricken areas.  If not, they are driving cheap cars, compact and sedans and minivans, vans plus SUVs and subcompact cars (2 seaters).  The same goes for the semi-developed and developed nations except their cars are luxury and a lot more expensive with features that reflects the price.  

Have 750,000 Billion regular humans at a time continuously throughout the planets.  NO MORE CRIMES.  

After the 100 Billion year slavery, everybody turns into a white, Caucasian peoples by mixing and having sex and having children with the crowd.  Ok?

Please do the same thing to all of your 1st programs all the way to the 12th and the whole entire 10th programs.  Ok?

The poverty stricken areas are for the 100 Billion years of the beginning of the modern era only and the 100 Trillion years of slavery.  After that, everybody will have 2,000 to 8,000 square foot of housing space with different variations of architectural style with fabulous furniture and furnishings.  In other words, everybody are rich.  Ok?  This is all the way to the end of the timeline.  Please do the 10th program after the slavery and beginning of the modern era.

There will be service amys for Mr. Travis Henry at this time.  However, the service amys will have 2 days off from work, meaning they're not going to do anything at all but rest.  They may go out of the house and drive around town and eat at restaurants for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.


OK?

In all of your planets and realms since the beginning of time of your time to the end of your days, there will be 500,000 Billion Travis Henry boys and Borstein Boys each to be your chef cooks every other 8 lifetimes of rest (not working) for 5 lifetimes of work.  They will work from age 19 years old to 55 years old only.  Their program are just like the maids' program with them having their own housing, car, and working Mondays to Fridays or 5 days a week only from 8am to 5:30pm.  Please give them (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest each day.

Ok?

Remember, the chef cooks which number up to 1 Million 500,000 will have 8 lifetimes of rest (not working) and 5 lifetimes of work.

Ok?

Thank you.

NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 7, 2015

Dear Miss Sandra Whitmeyer Amy Angel and Amy Angels,

You may have 100 times as much more than Mr. Ada Borstein and Mr. Travis Henry has in terms of realms and planets.  You will no longer match your realms and planets with Mr. Ada Borstein and Mr. Travis Henry.

Please create 910 Decathlon times 510 Pentillion groups of time of seasons of "sets of realms", starting from where you left off in the former hidden realms of the Miss Realm Amy Angel.  Please treat Miss Realm Amy Angel and all herselves that you found in her hidden realms killing Amys with respect.  We should forgive her.  Treat her as one of you.  Give her the same housing as you have, cars, clothes, shoes, $10,000 a month in monetary allowance, food, maids, beauty & hygiene products, and a whole lot more.  Do the same thing for the Stella Gong Angels, Lea Angel, Sugar Amy Angels, the little Amy Angels, the Goddess Angels (rehabilitated and the ok ones that never were leaders of the planet), the new little Amy Angels, and the 2nd leaders of the planet that are my "original first family" and myselves, the little Amys.  Please don't kill the Realm Amy Angels at any point in time.  And don't demote them either.  Ok?  They are still leaders of the planet, but if they do what they did to the Amys again and the Goddess Angels again, then go ahead and demote them.  Ok?  They should not be able to demote any of you at any point in time.  Ok?

Again.....

NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS
NO WAR ZONES
NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES
NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS

You must do the 10th program on all your planets and realms.

There are 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for each one of you with different variations in architectural style for you to have so that each of you may be happy (for the premiere leaders of the planet) and another 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for the 2nd leaders of the planet which are the benefactors of said "sets of realms".

You must house all of the new little Amy Angels in your planets and realms and the moons orbiting each planet plus extra planets to accommodate the need for the rising new little Amy Angels population and give them a car and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance.  All new little Amy Angels that has given you realms will be free totally, completely, and absolutely.  They will never be demoted.  Give them a 2,000 square foot of housing space each with 1 bedroom, and 1.5 bath with walk-in closets, a dining room, a kitchen, a living room, a 1 car garage or 1 car parking space each. 

Please give the starship cruisers 2,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing space, a brand new car per lifetime each, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance for life.  This is true for all of your planets and realms so far that I've given you.  

Please have 500,000 Billion starship cruisers in which 150,000 are Amys and Travis Henry boys, plus 100,000 Angels from the beginning of time and regular human beings starship cruisers.  The other half of all starship cruisers, 250,000 Billion are Borstein people.

Please give the regular human beings 2,000 square feet of housing space in houses, and residential buildings.  The starship cruisers, numbering 500,000 Billion per large planet or more will need 1 or 2 maids per house.  The starship cruisers number up to 500,000 Billion per large planet.  

Please treat the regular humans maids with respect.  They are to work from age 19 to 55 years old only.  They are to get their own housing and come to the starship cruisers' houses from their home by driving a car.  Please give them (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest per day with work hours of 8am to 5:30pm, everyday, for 5 days a week only, Monday to Friday.  They have 2 days off from working.  They get 2 weeks of vacation per year.  

The regular humans will rest after they are done working as a maid or chef cook.  The chef cooks are starship cruisers.

Please have restaurants and other fun places like theme parks, beach vacation spots, lakes, rivers, streams, sea, ocean, waterfall, forests, trees, and streets plus flowers and other vegetation. 

Everybody are free totally, completely, and absolutely.

Everybody can get the jobs they want without a push from the government to get fired for no reason because they were set up to fail.  No more set ups to fail.  Miss Amy Angel will give all of the starship cruisers, including the Amys and Travis Henry boys starship cruisers picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, and extrasensory perception plus super human strength.

I wish for the Amys to have Amys daughters, mothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, and grandmothers plus nieces.  No Borstein Amys for them.  I wish for the Amys to be with the Travis Henry boys and Angels from the beginning of time all the time.

Please don't have any sugar amy prostitutes or equivalents of them, no star wars era planets, no war zones, no 10 Billion year role playing games, but there is a 100 Billion year slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave.  Also, there will be a 100 Trillion years during the beginning of the Modern era before the 100 Billion year slavery, poverty around some parts of the World.  1/2 of the World are semi-developed or developed and 1/2 of the World are in poverty.  Give everybody food, water, t-shirts, shorts, jeans, sandals, and tennis shoes in the poverty-stricken area.  There should be no malnourished or hungry people living in your planets.  Everybody are just poor except the premiere leaders of the planet.  Have jeepneys, taxis, buses, trains, airplanes in the poverty-stricken areas.  Have the poverty stricken areas be like the developing nation of the Philippines and other Asian countries today in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms that is rich in culture, farmlands, Haciendas for the rich, towns, and cities and city-capitals for each country.  Please give the starship cruisers perfect picture memory and hearing perfect memory so they can excel at everything they do.

Each country around the World have its own government that is run by the starship cruisers with the guidance of the Borstein Boys.  

The semi-developed and developed countries are like the Americas, Europe, and Canada in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.

In the poverty stricken areas, there are multitudes of street food and drink vendors, along with small malls and big superstores.  Just copy everything we do here in this planet to your planets during this time, including the myriads of different people in every timeline except the sugar amy prostitute programs.  You should not have my "original first family" that are my true friends who never shouted at me unlike Susan Gutierrez when I was just a child be doing any caregiving work.  Otherwise, you are free to have residential care facilities, foster homes, assisted living facilities, and senior retirement communities, plus residential treatment facilities.  You should not have Sergey Voronov or any Amys be disabled anymore during this time.

Have small houses mostly around the World for everybody except for the premiere leaders of the planet which have big houses.  Have shanty towns and homes in the poverty stricken areas, otherwise, they live in a trailer or mobile home.  There are subsidized government housing programs everywhere around the World where the poor can be housed.  Everybody's taking mass transit in the poverty stricken areas.  If not, they are driving cheap cars, compact and sedans and minivans, vans plus SUVs and subcompact cars (2 seaters).  The same goes for the semi-developed and developed nations except their cars are luxury and a lot more expensive with features that reflects the price.  

Have 750,000 Billion regular humans at a time continuously throughout the planets.  NO MORE CRIMES.  

After the 100 Billion year slavery, everybody turns into a white, Caucasian peoples by mixing and having sex and having children with the crowd.  Ok?

Please do the same thing to all of your 1st programs all the way to the 12th and the whole entire 10th programs.  Ok?

The poverty stricken areas are for the 100 Billion years of the beginning of the modern era only and the 100 Trillion years of slavery.  After that, everybody will have 2,000 to 8,000 square foot of housing space with different variations of architectural style with fabulous furniture and furnishings.  In other words, everybody are rich.  Ok?  This is all the way to the end of the timeline.  Please do the 10th program after the slavery and beginning of the modern era.

There will be no service amy wives for Mr. Travis Henry and the boys at this time.  Please pair him up with the starship cruiser women.  Please give them a maid each that will clean the house and cook their meals 4 days a week only.  The maids will get 3 days off from work, meaning they will not work at any point in time during their days off.  

OK?

In all of your planets and realms since the beginning of time of your time to the end of your days, there will be 500,000 Billion Travis Henry boys and Borstein Boys each to be your chef cooks every other 8 lifetimes of rest (not working) for 5 lifetimes of work.  They will work from age 19 years old to 55 years old only.  Their program are just like the maids' program with them having their own housing, car, and working Mondays to Fridays or 5 days a week only from 8am to 5:30pm.  Please give them (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest each day.

Ok?

Remember, the chef cooks which number up to 1 Million 500,000 will have 8 lifetimes of rest (not working) and 5 lifetimes of work.

Ok?

Thank you.

NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 7, 2015

Dear Sanquita,

Why do you always make me mad?  You know you don't have to stand there to watch me take my pills.  You ain't my mother?  I'm going to have to get you gunned down in the head by a gunshot one time per time period during the 1st programs because you keep insisting that I'm nothing or lower than you.  

Just to let you know that I do appreciate everything you do for me, but I always take my pills on time.  Well, most of the time anyway.

Please let's be friends.  If you're good and follow directions carefully, you can be thin and beautiful most of the time.  Ok?

Tell you what, I want you to be thin and beautiful during my Castle days so that we could be together again.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 7, 2015  

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

You know what?  You're really an integral part of our existence here in the Universe.  With your eyes, you can see how long we'll live - the Angels, I mean.  And through my writing, their time allotted for living is realized.  

So, how is Jack, the Devil tells me that I'm his only one?  Does that mean I made it through?  Because I'm his baby and none other?  

What about my father?  Do you think he made it?  He probably did.  You're probably the only Borstein Boy that will get killed a lot for you setting up Travis into your evil-doing because humans and Angels have free will.

Anyway, I know I'm the next Gabriel.  That I know now for sure - 100% sure.  There's no doubt about it.

And I know, Philip or my father, most likely, my father because of the hat he wore when he visited me back in 1998 is the next Ada Borstein of the next Cycle before me again.  And besides, Jimmy had sex with that ONE SWEET DAY BABE - Mariah Carey and Me.  Joshua was looking at me on TV when that TV episode showed up on TV and stared at me for a while and then disappeared.

Ok?

Alright.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 7, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for Nancy Hogan and all her starship cruiser selves to never go and live in the 2nd program all the way to the 12th and 10th program.  She will remain here in the 1st program only.  She will live on in the 1st program.  

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 7, 2015

Dear Travis,

I want to thank you for 'checking out the scene' anyway.  You don't have to come here.  Stay in your original place to be.  You'll be more than likely stay out of trouble.  We're just wasting our time trying to replace Ada Borstein from his Divine Position in life.  Don't worry, if you get in trouble by coming here, you know you'll always have an escape or emergency exit that you can have.  Your magical powers will remain intact and I will give you life beyond compare.  You will be free, rich, and respected in both sides of the Universe - in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms and the Amy Angels' planets and realms.  Just be good and follow directions carefully as per written here in this blog.  Ok?  

You have my love, always,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


January 8, 2015

Dear Mr. Travis Henry,

Now, I gave you a chance to avenge your other selves from dying at Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.  I have let you matched Ada Borstein's planets and realms with yours and kill the Borstein Boys 20 Million Billion heads per time period by true decapitation inside the Borstein Boys' homes per planet in all of your realms.  

I'm sorry if I got you in trouble.  I don't mean to.  I didn't know what I was going to get into and you too.  It's all my mistake.

I love you, Travis with all of my heart.  Until then, I wish you a blessed a life.

Love,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 8, 2015

Dear Miss Sandra Whitmeyer Amy Angel and Amy Angels,

I've changed my mind.  Please don't kill the service amy wives of Mr. Travis Henry by 365 heads times 10 by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations during the whole entire time that I gave to Mr. Travis Henry.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 8, 2015

Dear Amy Angels & Mr. Travis Henry, Amy Angels

Please kill by execution style at a gathering place or Arena during the ancient times like the Roman Empire, the 10 Billion selves of the Borstein Boys during your 1st programs per time period, per timeline, per planet.  Also, copy the ancient civilizations of Mr. Ada Borstein's during the ancient times.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy 



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 8, 2015

Dear Amy Angels & Mr. Travis Henry, Miss Sandra Whitmeyer Amy Angel, Amy Angels, Amy Angels & Friends, Stella Gong Angels, Sugar Amy Angels, Lea Amy Angels, Elsa Amy Angels, Amy Angels & 2nd leaders of the planet, male and female 2nd leaders of the planet, Amy Angels & Friends II (Malou Mendoza, Dorotea Manaois, Linda Asa, Jocelyn Mendoza, Amalia Mendoza Manaois, up to 10 little Amys in my Agenda and the first 1 Million little Amys who did my program, and more....),

Please give all types of Amy Angels - one maid each to clean their house, different types of architectural style of housing (4,000 square feet each per house)with swimming pool and jacuzzi, expensive cars (2), $10,000 a month in monetary allowance, expensive and nice clothing, expensive and nice shoes, expensive beauty & hygiene products, an all-around knowledge education about everything in the World, and a job if they want one but not necessary.  Ok?  

Please give the starship cruisers the same thing as the Amy Angels in your planets and realms.

The starship cruisers will no longer pay 365 heads times 40 years per lifetime by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations during the last 3/4 of the whole entire 10th program.  They will only pay 365 heads per lifetime by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.

And the male group 2nd leaders of the planet may multiply to another 1 Million Billion+ people per planet.

Also, in Mr. Travis Henry's planets and realms, he may kill the starship cruisers and other people in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.  Ok?

There will be no more service amy wives or service amys for Mr. Travis Henry or the other 2nd leaders of the planet at this time.  Please pair him up with the starship cruisers - females.  No paying of lives for the starship cruisers - females for him either at any point in time.  Thank you.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 8, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I'm not moving back to the Royal Palms Hotel Building.  If you don't want to let me go, move me into a foster home now, asap (as soon as possible).  There's no sense in me waiting for more stupidity coming from you.

If you don't want to turn me into an Angel, you cannot make me into a service amy or a sugar amy prostitute. I already told you that, not too long ago.  You're either going to set me free in a White People's World or kill me now.  Either way, I'm ready to go.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 9, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, Mr. Travis Henry, Miss Sandra Whitmeyer Amy Angel, and the Amy Angels, Amy Angels & Friends, Stella Gong Angels, Lea Amy Angels, Elsa Amy Angels, Sugar Amy Angels, Amy Angels & Friends II, Amy Angels & the 2nd leaders of the planet,

I'd like to let you know that there will never be a thrift shop or thrift shops during the 2nd programs all the way to the 12th and 10th programs.  Therefore, you're not going to cheat Travis Henry and all his selves and the Amys by giving them $20 only per month.  You're going to give everybody on the planet other than the imprisoned people in your planets and realms, $10,000 a month in monetary allowance for life, plus 2,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing with different architectural style and furnishings each time, plus clothing, shoes, jewelry, beauty & hygiene products, cars, jobs, and other material things per lifetime.

So, from now on, I'll have to negate the song, THRIFT SHOP by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.

And after the 1st programs, my brothers, Philip and Allan, my mom, Dorotea, my stepdad, Clare, and my father Herminigildo, plus Stella Gong, the Amys, Mexi Manaois, Reynaldo Mendoza, Malou Mendoza, Reginald Mendoza, Marcelino Ebora, Rodelo Asa, Bingo Asa, Travis Henry's selves and other selves, all of the Amys will never work at a foster home or residential care facilities or any assisted living facilities during the beginning of the modern era for 100 Billion years before the 100 Trillion year slavery during the 2nd programs all the way to the 12th and 10th programs.  Ok?

Thank you.

Please bring all unused or barely used clothes from the RICH TIMELINES to the beginning of the modern era all the way to the end of the 100 Trillion year slavery and give them to the starship cruisers - all unused clothes, shoes, bags, and accessories, and the regular humans, the barely used clothes, shoes, bags, and accessories.  So that, you can recycle the material things.

Please have your starship cruisers live in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations with their memories intact and killing people.  

The thrift shops can only be found during the beginning of the Modern Era.

And please, for all of you guys' planets and realms (NO TAKEOVER OF EACH OTHER'S PLANETS AND REALMS), have the MASTERS of ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations be white, Caucasian peoples along with black people, Jews, and Persian people.  Ok?  Just copy Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.  For the Amy Angels, only blonde haired, blue eyed, long haired Angels are the Masters, along with the starship cruisers that are also white, Caucasian peoples.  The slaves are black people, jews, and persians.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 9, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Even though I attend Heald College, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel will never make me go crazy other than hear the true monologue at any point in time and I will never follow any orders coming from Mr. Michael Gurfinkel at any point in time during my first 10 years of getting my money from the Government.

You're going to make me sane, beautiful, and smart during my Agenda by putting heat inside my body, never making me go crazy or think crazy, and turning me into a beautiful maiden each lifetime during my Agenda.  Ok?

By lying to people, manipulating people, and framing people and by being a ruthless person that you are, God's going to get angry at you and demote you because only God can be evil.  Although God never lies, he can manipulate people and frame people.  You are at the top of your game, Mr. Ada Borstein.  Now, it's time that someone else take your place and that is me.  God will demote your ass, rendering you to be dumb, and stupid, and innocent once again.  But, in my book, you are never innocent.  I will kill you forever until God turns you into fowl birds for consumption.  You faggot.

Now, please make my wish come true and I'll thank you for letting me go.  You're only paying 10 Million Billion heads per time period by true decapitation in the Amy Angels' planets and realms.  Like I said, you will be paying only 50% of the whole entire deaths that you have incurred upon me.  Ok?  Anyways, sorry about my high horse attitude.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 12, 2015

Dear Miss Amy Angel,

It looks like they don't want to let me go.  They want to keep me here, writing their stupid stories everyday.  Don't they know that if there is a beginning, there's an end?  I'll just wait until I get killed by God and the Borstein Boys could not go on forever.  Either way, you're toast.  They'll know where you are and you will have no home.  Kawawa tayong pareho.  We're both in big trouble.  So, if I were you, I'd turn someone near Mr. Ada Borstein's home into a werewolf and chop his head off with your claws and eat the head.  Do that to the original Ada Borstein first and then, the next one are the leaders of the planet.  Don't worry about me here anymore.  Save yourself.

You know, I don't think you're Miss Malou Mendoza.  I think you're a Miss Realm Angel or Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II, me.  Miss Malou doesn't even want to talk to me.  Hehe.  Oh well.  I can't figure you out why you want to help me.  Don't worry, I'll be fine.  They can't get nothing from me that they already haven't gotten before in the past.

Well, goodbye, Miss Realm Amy Angel, protector of the realms, protector of the night.  I'll talk to you later.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 12, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Please kill Sanquita Miles Rogers of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility 20 times per day, everyday during the timelines by true decapitation in the timelines or in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.  Ok?  She's a bad ass, ugly bitch that wants me dead.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





January 12, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

We'll break what I wrote earlier about making you pay 20 Million Billion times per time period in the Amy Angels' planets and realms.  However, you're going to pay 1 Million Billion heads per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations in Mr. Travis Henry's planets and realms.  Ok?

If you agree by these terms and regulations, you may let me go.  Otherwise, you might get killed anyway.

So, you're only going to pay 10 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation inside your homes in the Amy Angels' planets and realms.  I'm talking about the Borstein Boys.  Ok?

Alright.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 12, 2015

Dear Amy Angels,

We're not going to kill the Borstein Boys in your planets for 20 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation.  We'll only kill them for 10 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation during the whole entire 10th programs, even if it wasn't written before in the previous letters I sent you.  Ok?

Alright.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 12, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

You've got to let me go.  I think it's time for you to step down.  You said the little Amys and the new little Amys are deceitful because not one of them ever rebelled or not one of them ever stopped their services to you.  Now that you've gotten your time, is this going to be your biggest excuse?  Fuck you.  You still want me to be your service amy for like forever.  Well, Mister, you can't have it.  You're just going to have to let me go.  Or you will be killed by an invisible sword or a werewolf at your house.  Once you and the original Ada Borstein are dead, the other Borstein boys will be dead soon too.  It's like World War Z over again.  Okidoke?

I'll talk to you later.  Thank you.  Bye, bye.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 12, 2015

Dear Sanquita,

I'll have my Uncle Roger chop your head off in his planets and realms in the Amy Angels' planets and realms for conjuring up lies against me and using his name in vain.  

And then, during the 10 Billion year slavery, I'll have you for my slave.  I'll drag you by the hair to get to one spot to another before I kill you by massive amounts of stab wounds.  Otherwise, you will work for me until the end of your days.

You're crazy, you know that?  You're just as crazy as me, thinking we're so huge that a God dare not touch us.  But, you're not like me.  You've had your time as an Angel, why can't you just leave me alone?  Must you always make me angry?  Your situation at Hood View will not get better by preying on me.  Mey didn't want to do my laundry.  She became assistant administrator.  Do you think that she'll get any better?  Now, she's 3 months pregnant.  See, the kind of attitudes you guys have?  Mr. Ada Borstein is not a man.  He's evil.  Stop wasting your time on me and let me be.  Stupid wenches.

All Amys are beautiful and I'm one of them.  Here are pictures of other Amys:








credits:  google images, keywords: 1940s girls

Ok?  So, stop being there and be here in the Modern Era Civilization.

Besides, the Borstein Boys created more planets and realms that shows a beginning white civilization to let myselves from the Amy Angel Programs live there - they're all white.  They never had sex with a black man.  There are only a few Amys that are black.  The ones that will have sex with DeMarcus.  But, even then, there's so many people that had lived in the black civilization live in these new era of white civilizations again.  They start out Jewish Caucasians and then, they're all 6 foot to 7 foot tall Blonde haired people while all people of color are short in height, "little" as Sadie Miller said.  She's me - Sadie Miller, that is.  She calls all people of color, "little" because she's from the new era white civilization planets and realms.

I'll give Mr. Ada Borstein 910 Decathlon times 510 Pentillion realms with 510 Pentillion planets per realms for the new era white civilization.

The black civilization gets 100 Quarternillion realms only with 510 Pentillion planets per realms and it will never be more than these.  

The old white civilization gets 50 Quarternillion realms only with 510 Pentillion planets per realms and it can be extended to another 50 Quarternillion realms with 510 Pentillion planets per realm.

Ok?

Besides, there is a "black people's era" timeline, where half of the population of each planet during that timeline that I have described before in my previous letters to the Amy Angels, are black people during the 10th programs.  It's going to be like this, along with the "asian people's" timelines, and the rest of the timelines I invented for 10 Million timelines per planet during the 10th programs for Mr. Ada Borstein's, Mr. Travis Henry & the Amy Angels, and the Amy Angels wherever they are's planets and realms.

Ok?

A lot of the old white people from the old white civilization went into the black civilization with a lot of anger and regrets.  They thought their World has gone upside-down and lived quietly amongst themselves in pain and tears.  

But, we're going to wipe that away.  Now, we make everything new.  Everybody is going to pay for what they did to those poor innocent human beings, except me, of course, hehe.  Besides, Sanquita, yeah, you, you're not innocent.  You're an instigator just like Nancy who calls my name only so she can eat, and then, complains all the time about me and says nasty things to me.  She shouldn't be fed at all with her attitude like that.  Don't worry, I'll decapitate Nancy Hogan in ancient egypt and in other ancient civilizations when I start killing people in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.

I'm going to have to ask the Amy Angels to not feed the Borstein Boys any breakfast or lunch, just a light dinner or small servings of dinner while the Borstein Boys clean their house everyday.  Ok?  My Uncle and my brothers, I'm sure are going through the same thing.

We'll let the Borstein Boys get out of their house one day a week to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner at a restaurant.  Ok?

And then, we're going to do exactly to the Borstein people what they have done to the Amys and my family and relatives at the Amy Angel's planets and realms during the 1st programs.

Ok.  That is all.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





January 12, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I hope you're not going to turn me into a sick person during my very first lifetime.  I don't want to be crazy, I don't want to go crazy after I get my money from you.  

Why don't you have the original Mr. Ada Borstein go to my brother's house and give him the $10 Million I've been asking and let the two of them go to the Bank of America and open up an account.  Once they've done that, I can get from my brother, $3 Million for me and DeMarcus and his brother and parents.  And then, I'll distribute the other monies to my family members and Uncles.  Ok?

If you want to be acknowledge as a true leader of the planet, why don't you set me free?  I mean, this reflects on you too.  What does the other Angel think or would think if they find out that you're a fraud?  I mean that you didn't do a damn, stinky shit?  

Make sure you punish Tina Nguyen of Court House for conjuring up a massive lie against me.  She's bobo, an idiot.

All 40 lifetimes of mine that I did during each timeline of my Agenda are all done by me and me only, plus the 20 lifetimes of Professional Work.  No one else does that kind of stuff but myselves - the inventions because it's our UNIVERSAL WORK DAY today, giving our lives to everything we do, and fighting for our lives in everything we do as well.  Well, I wanted to commit suicide before, but, now, I realized I can become an Angel.

Please give me 10 years of employment before you make me work on my wills or writings, since the new little Amy Angels are the ones that invented work too.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




January 13, 2015

Dear God,

I believe in you, but I think you forgot that if you follow all of my rules, you have considered giving me some of your powers as the oracle, the human being that becomes an Angel where all of her wishes comes true.  Maybe, it's all of the magical powers and extra energy lurking around.  Would you consider ending our deaths someday and give us some rest and yourself too?  You can start again some other time or never have this kind of atrocity against us, little people, done.  Ok?  We would like to reside in the spirit realms or make us all fall asleep once again.  Ok?  Please don't punish us anymore.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




January 13, 2015

Dear Auntie Jocelyn,

I apologize for everything I've said about you that is negative.  Anyway, you are wrong about me and I'll prove you wrong.

I'm not Howard Lien.  I'm Gabriel.  The reason why Howard Lien became a giant, Devil God in the movie, "THE WITCHES OF EASTWICK" is because as Jack Nicholson, he truly decapitated one of Travis Henry's selves and an Amy.  

Now, why do the Borstein Boys don't become the Devil God, Bahala?  It is because they truly ascend to Hell and Heaven whenever God calls them.  It was Miss Amy Angel that showed Mr. Ada Borstein that, but it was God that actually calls him to go to Hell to see God's work as a human being because Mr. Ada Borstein cannot be a God if the real God calls him to Hell to see his secret of killing humans.  

But, since the original Ada Borstein got demoted, God doesn't call him anymore.  He's done for the day.

Notice, if the Amy Angels bring Mr. Ada Borstein to Hell, they could kill him?  But, they don't.  They just leave the Borstein Boys alone because Mr. Ada Borstein is a true messenger of God and Philip through his son and father, Herminigildo, aka, himself as Allan Manaois is the next Ada Borstein of the next cycle.  Hehe.  Hey, I'm getting good at this.

So, you see, no Howard Lien that is a fraud could come up with this kind of information.  It is only for the true and real Gabriel, and that is Amalia Mendoza Manaois, myself, not you, not ever.

Ok?  Just because I mention you in my writings doesn't mean you could trick the Lord, God Almighty in receiving his blessings.  For God's sakes, man, get your own blessings.  Don't attack me and hope I'll praise you still.  It doesn't work that way.  Ok?

If you want my friendship, get along with me, but never steal my spot or anybody else's spot for your own sakes.  Work hard, work smart and intelligent, survive, and give back to the community.  Life is not always kissing somebody's ass even if I seem to do it sometimes.  Sometimes, we have to learn to be on our own.  We can't always be with our friends even if we want to.  Ok?  Thank you.  Hope to see you smile soon and be my friend once again.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 13, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

THE REASON WHY JACK NICHOLSON BECAME THE DEVIL, GOD, BAHALA IS BECAUSE HE ATE SO MANY CHERRIES IN FRONT OF MISS MALOU MENDOZA (MISS AMY ANGEL), MISS MICHELLE PFEIFFER (MISS REALM AMY ANGEL), AND MISS SUSAN SARANDON (A LITTLE AMY - MYSELF).

It's like doing it again.  CHERRIES?  Really?  Oh well.

That is all.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 13, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I must admit that I don't have a creative mind like myselves in the future or perhaps me in the future.  But, I will try to go to school, invent some crafts and then when me and DeMarcus have sex with each other, I'll have more heat inside my body which will make me able to get and maintain a job.  Ok?

I mean, no one's going to believe you that you're intelligent.  You may be smart, but you're not intelligent.  You're not a genius.  So, what happens when someone says that you're a fraud, that you never worked a day in your life, that you never fought for your own life by yourself, your own accord, your own way and not someone else's?  Would that make you mad?  

You already know that the Amys stand for something.  Which out of all the people in the World do you think has what it takes to be the next Ada Borstein?  Even if you were a girl, only a God can become a messenger of God the next time around.  And only God can turn a girl into a boy.  Ok?

The Amys are an integral part of your success.  Don't shove them away.  As an Amy in the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses, many people would believe that you're nothing but a fraud because all your life, you've been helped.  They don't know that you were creative, intelligent, smart, fancy, and you fought your own battles as a starship cruiser.  You may have never became number 1 in fighting other than your other selves, but, you should give yourself some credit.  It's not easy telling people that you're the truth when they tell you you're a liar.  

And that damn Sanquita dare compare my beauty to hers and said my beauty is not a lasting beauty when she damn knows that I'm beautiful, a blonde haired, blue eyed young girl as a service amy.  A white caucasian, sexy young girl.  I think Sanquita is just jealous because she's ugly.  I mean, I'm white and she's black.  I only turn black during the hot, summer months when I'm out and about.  

And all this "tanning" and "color changing" is so damn stupid.  I keep telling everybody that you will never let me live in ancient egypt and me having sex with the black starship cruisers.  I'm only in ancient egypt as a black starship cruiser to see the ancient civilization, along with other ancient civilizations so that I can prepare myself for the QUESTS that I'm about to embark on because 5% of it is of my own accord.  Ok?

And I know a lot of people says I don't care about my life.  That is untrue.  I do care, at least sometimes.  I care about the many, young selves of mine living in a "basement" and never reaching their full potential.  I don't worry though because I know they will blessed and live in the timelines when ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations are at hand and maybe as Angels.  But, let's not rely too heavily on the Angels.  Not a lot of people know about the secret of having an Amy body.

Besides, we really don't know what goes on in the future Kingdoms.  Hehe.

Well, Mr. Ada Borstein, I hope you understand what I'm saying.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 13, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

When you send Borstein Boys to the Amy Angels' planets, I want them to be the leaders of the planet in your planets and realms.  Ok?  You're not going to cheat me and send the Travis Henry boys instead in your place.  NO 'WEB OF LIES' ADVERTISEMENT WILL BE VALID.  YOU CANNOT SEND THE TRAVIS HENRY BOYS IN YOUR PLACE.  THEY MUST BE BORSTEIN BOYS, LEADERS OF THE PLANET.  Ok? 

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 14, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for the Borstein people to be as poor as DeMarcus Bishop and his parents for a whole entire lifetime and every lifetime that the Amys, the Travis Henry boys, and DeMarcus are poor forever.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 15, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere and friends,

I wish to give you 510 Pentillion times 910 Decathlon times 100 Million Billion Trillion groups of seasons of "sets of realms" with 910 Decathlon planets per realm extra.  This time I want you to do the 1st programs on these planets and realms.  Ok?  Mr. Ada Borstein has no more time.  He's been done a long time ago.  Never give him more time, ok?  Don't give him realms if he asks or does more Amy Angel Program for it.  Just don't give the new little Amy Angels anymore realms.  They're done a long time ago for Mr. Ada Borstein.  That way, he cannot get even with us.

People who doesn't appreciate me will never have my love.  Kill the Borstein Boys in your planets and realms an extra 10 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation for a total of 20 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation.  And then, don't give the Borstein people any car or nice housing.  The Borstein people will live in a filthy, run down home like a pig sty for every single one of them.

MR. ADA BORSTEIN WILL NEVER GET EVEN WITH US.  HIS 'SEVEN' PROGRAM IS NOT VALID AGAINST THE AMY ANGELS OR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS DURING THIS AMOUNT OF TIME.  Thank you.  THERE'S NO 100,000 FOLD OF GETTING EVEN WITH THE AMYS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.  

There will be no STAR WARS ERA PLANETS in these realms.  Please just do the timelines I invented like the Beautiful timeline and the Blue Man Group era timeline 1/3 of the time, and 1/3 of the time the ancient egyptian civilization and other ancient civilization, 1/3 of the time half of the world is in poverty especially made for the Borstein people only and other starship cruisers other than the Amys and the Travis Henry boys where they will live in the rich countries.



Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 14, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

If the realms that I gave you are not written, even in the 100,000 fold 'seven' program of yours, you will never be given the realms you are asking for by the realm Amy Angels.  You can only get even with the Amys in your allotted time that I've already given you.  STILL, YOU CANNOT GET EVEN WITH THE STARSHIP CRUISERS OR THE AMY ANGELS, 100,000 FOLD.  YOU WILL NEVER GET THE 100,000 FOLD "TIME" OR "SETS OF REALMS".  THERE'S NO HALFWAY OR A QUARTER OR THREE-QUARTERS 'FOLD' AGAINST THE AMY ANGELS OR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 14, 2015

Dear Miss Realm Amy Angel,

I wish for you to stop giving the new little Amy Angels realms to open and close once the allotted time for Mr. Ada Borstein of the last "5,000" that I gave him not too long ago are over.  There will be no more 100,000 fold realms for Mr. Ada Borstein.  Ok?  If you give him some more realms, you may take over all of the 100,000 fold realms and kill all leaders of the planet.  I already told them, NO 100,000 FOLD REALMS EVEN AFTER I WROTE IT DOWN OR ATE FOOD AFTER WRITING IT DOWN.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 14, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere and friends,

I wish to give you 510 Pentillion times 910 Decathlon times 100 Million Billion Trillion groups of seasons of "sets of realms" with 910 Decathlon planets per realm extra each times 100 Million each.  

Again.....

NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS
NO WAR ZONES
NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES
NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS

You must do the 10th program on all your planets and realms.

There are 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for each one of you with different variations in architectural style for you to have so that each of you may be happy (for the premiere leaders of the planet) and another 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for the 2nd leaders of the planet which are the benefactors of said "sets of realms".

You must house all of the new little Amy Angels in your planets and realms and the moons orbiting each planet plus extra planets to accommodate the need for the rising new little Amy Angels population and give them a car and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance.  All new little Amy Angels that has given you realms will be free totally, completely, and absolutely.  They will never be demoted.  Give them a 2,000 square foot of housing space each with 1 bedroom, and 1.5 bath with walk-in closets, a dining room, a kitchen, a living room, a 1 car garage or 1 car parking space each. 

Please give the starship cruisers 2,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing space, a brand new car per lifetime each, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance for life.  This is true for all of your planets and realms so far that I've given you.  

Please have 500,000 Billion starship cruisers in which 150,000 are Amys and Travis Henry boys, plus 100,000 Angels from the beginning of time and regular human beings starship cruisers.  The other half of all starship cruisers, 250,000 Billion are Borstein people.

Please give the regular human beings 2,000 square feet of housing space in houses, and residential buildings.  The starship cruisers, numbering 500,000 Billion per large planet or more will need 1 or 2 maids per house.  The starship cruisers number up to 500,000 Billion per large planet.  

Please treat the regular humans maids with respect.  They are to work from age 19 to 55 years old only.  They are to get their own housing and come to the starship cruisers' houses from their home by driving a car.  Please give them (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest per day with work hours of 8am to 5:30pm, everyday, for 5 days a week only, Monday to Friday.  They have 2 days off from working.  They get 2 weeks of vacation per year.  

The regular humans will rest after they are done working as a maid or chef cook.  The chef cooks are starship cruisers.

Please have restaurants and other fun places like theme parks, beach vacation spots, lakes, rivers, streams, sea, ocean, waterfall, forests, trees, and streets plus flowers and other vegetation. 

Everybody are free totally, completely, and absolutely.

Everybody can get the jobs they want without a push from the government to get fired for no reason because they were set up to fail.  No more set ups to fail.  Miss Amy Angel will give all of the starship cruisers, including the Amys and Travis Henry boys starship cruisers picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, and extrasensory perception plus super human strength.

I wish for the Amys to have Amys daughters, mothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, and grandmothers plus nieces.  No Borstein Amys for them.  I wish for the Amys to be with the Travis Henry boys and Angels from the beginning of time all the time.

Please don't have any sugar amy prostitutes or equivalents of them, no star wars era planets, no war zones, no 10 Billion year role playing games, but there is a 100 Billion year slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave.  Also, there will be a 100 Trillion years during the beginning of the Modern era before the 100 Billion year slavery, poverty around some parts of the World.  1/2 of the World are semi-developed or developed and 1/2 of the World are in poverty.  Give everybody food, water, t-shirts, shorts, jeans, sandals, and tennis shoes in the poverty-stricken area.  There should be no malnourished or hungry people living in your planets.  Everybody are just poor except the premiere leaders of the planet.  Have jeepneys, taxis, buses, trains, airplanes in the poverty-stricken areas.  Have the poverty stricken areas be like the developing nation of the Philippines and other Asian countries today in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms that is rich in culture, farmlands, Haciendas for the rich, towns, and cities and city-capitals for each country.  Please give the starship cruisers perfect picture memory and hearing perfect memory so they can excel at everything they do.

Each country around the World have its own government that is run by the starship cruisers with the guidance of the Borstein Boys.  

The semi-developed and developed countries are like the Americas, Europe, and Canada in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.

In the poverty stricken areas, there are multitudes of street food and drink vendors, along with small malls and big superstores.  Just copy everything we do here in this planet to your planets during this time, including the myriads of different people in every timeline except the sugar amy prostitute programs.  You should not have my "original first family" that are my true friends who never shouted at me unlike Susan Gutierrez when I was just a child be doing any caregiving work.  Otherwise, you are free to have residential care facilities, foster homes, assisted living facilities, and senior retirement communities, plus residential treatment facilities.  You should not have Sergey Voronov or any Amys be disabled anymore during this time.

Have small houses mostly around the World for everybody except for the premiere leaders of the planet which have big houses.  Have shanty towns and homes in the poverty stricken areas, otherwise, they live in a trailer or mobile home.  There are subsidized government housing programs everywhere around the World where the poor can be housed.  Everybody's taking mass transit in the poverty stricken areas.  If not, they are driving cheap cars, compact and sedans and minivans, vans plus SUVs and subcompact cars (2 seaters).  The same goes for the semi-developed and developed nations except their cars are luxury and a lot more expensive with features that reflects the price.  

Have 750,000 Billion regular humans at a time continuously throughout the planets.  NO MORE CRIMES.  

After the 100 Billion year slavery, everybody turns into a white, Caucasian peoples by mixing and having sex and having children with the crowd.  Ok?

Please do the same thing to all of your 1st programs all the way to the 12th and the whole entire 10th programs.  Ok?

The poverty stricken areas are for the 100 Billion years of the beginning of the modern era only and the 100 Trillion years of slavery.  After that, everybody will have 2,000 to 8,000 square foot of housing space with different variations of architectural style with fabulous furniture and furnishings.  In other words, everybody are rich.  Ok?  This is all the way to the end of the timeline.  Please do the 10th program after the slavery and beginning of the modern era.

There will be no service amy wives for Mr. Travis Henry and the boys at this time.  Please pair him up with the starship cruiser women.  Please give them a maid each that will clean the house and cook their meals 4 days a week only.  The maids will get 3 days off from work, meaning they will not work at any point in time during their days off.  

OK?

In all of your planets and realms since the beginning of time of your time to the end of your days, there will be 500,000 Billion Travis Henry boys and Borstein Boys each to be your chef cooks every other 8 lifetimes of rest (not working) for 5 lifetimes of work.  They will work from age 19 years old to 55 years old only.  Their program are just like the maids' program with them having their own housing, car, and working Mondays to Fridays or 5 days a week only from 8am to 5:30pm.  Please give them (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest each day.

Ok?

Remember, the chef cooks which number up to 1 Million 500,000 will have 8 lifetimes of rest (not working) and 5 lifetimes of work.

Ok?

Thank you.

NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 14, 2015

Dear Miss Sandra Whitmeyer Amy Angel, leader of the planet, Amy Angels everywhere & friends (Mr. Travis Henry, the Stella Gong Angels, the Sugar Amy Angels, Leah Amy Angels, Elsa Amy Angels, and the 2nd leaders of the planet, plus Amy Angels & friends I and II),

Please have 12,000 Billion Borstein people that are starship cruisers have foster home business, residential care facilities business, residential treatment facility business, assisted living facilities business, senior community assisted living facilities business in your planets and realms during your whole entire time that I gave you during the beginning of the modern era from the 1st program all the way to the 12th and 10th programs.

And please have Sanquita Miles Rogers of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility that numbers 100 Million of herselves have poop and pee businesses as written in the above paragraph during the beginning of the modern era.  Sanquita is the resident manager and operator of her own foster home business and other "care" poop and pee business.

THERE WILL BE NO AMYS AND TRAVIS HENRY BOYS, ESPECIALLY MY BROTHERS, PHILIP AND ALLAN THAT WILL DO THESE TYPES OF BUSINESS ANYMORE.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

P.S.
Please have 5 Million Billion Borstein Boys extra for a total of 6 Million Billion Borstein Boys die by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations in the whole entire time of all your planets and realms.

Thank you.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 14, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for you to demote the Borstein Boy that lives with the singer/actress that that is Didith Reyes of the Philippines who sung, "Araw-araw, Gabi-gabi", "Bakit ako mahihiya", "Nananabik", and more.  I also want you to kill and demote and send to the Amy Angels' planets and realms the same predator that preyed and killed Didith Reyes.  Send her son, Arvin Reyes because he is the same man from the future that predated and killed Didith Reyes to the Amy Angels' planets and realms.  Make sure you demote and kill Arvin Reyes first and send him to the Amy Angels' planets and realms.  He is no longer a leader of the planet.

You must have the live-in partner of Didith Reyes that is mentioned in the above paragraph be gunned down in the head with a shotgun and shoot him in the head with a shotgun.  Ok?  He cannot escape no matter what has been written on this computer.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 14, 2015

Dear Amy Angels everywhere & friends, plus Miss Sandra Whitmeyer Amy Angel, leader of the planet,

Please send all of the Borstein Boys and the black starship cruisers except for the Travis Henry boys, especially my brothers, Philip and Allan to the war zones during the ancient times and during the beginning of the Modern era.  This is from all of the time of all of your planets and realms.  PLEASE DON'T SEND PHILIP AND ALLAN TO THE WAR ZONES.

There are no war zones after the 10 Billion year slavery or the 100 Trillion year slavery of the Modern Era.

There are NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS EITHER during the times that I have written today in your planets and realms.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 14, 2015

Dear Miss Sandra Whitmeyer Amy Angel, Amy Angels everywhere & Friends,

Please tear apart the bodies and heads of all the 20 Million Billion Borstein Boys that are dying inside their homes everyday, except for the last 100 days in each lifetime of 40 years by going back in time for each Borstein Boy.  Do this for the 1 Million Billion Travis Henry boys in your planets and realms too.  PLEASE DON'T INCLUDE MY BROTHERS, PHILIP AND ALLAN, MY FATHER, HERMINIGILDO MANAOIS, JIMMY DEAN AND HIS DERIVATIVES, REGINALD MENDOZA, AND MY UNCLE ROGER AND MY UNCLE REY.  Ok?

I'll tell Mr. Ada Borstein to send his boys that are the current leaders of the planet to your planets and realms.

Please do this for the same amount of time that Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys have, including the original Ada Borstein, Travis Henry, and Gabriel's allotted time.

And then, kill all the vermins that were the black people of the Black Civilization that were once slaves or regular humans during the Black Civilization.

Kill also all of the Angels from the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.

Kill all of the followers of Mr. Ada Borstein and send them to the war zones.  I'm his enemy.  I'm not his follower even if I read the BIBLE.  THE BIBLE IS FULL OF LIES.  The Angels are always superior to the regular human beings.  One cannot be immortal shadow without being a blue eyed, blonde haired angel first.

That is all.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



January 14, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I want to non-validate and negate and void the writing that says my brothers will live up to 70 years old only, the very first time 15 years ago and today.  Ok?  My brothers, Philip and Allan, and all members of my family will live up to 85 years old each during my very first lifetime as a Program Amy Angel and during my Agenda in each lifetime.  

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment