Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2014

Summary of what I've learned so far

Summary of what I've learned so far:

December 12, 2014

I realize that to be labeled as an Alpha Amy Angel, that's all of my other selves that are the little Amys before me and some of them, if not all of them failed their star wars era planet stories.  So, their second selves became Angels instead.

So, that's where Miss Amy Angel comes from.  She was a sugar amy prostitute until they turned her into an Amy Angel.  

Here are some pictures that symbolizes the Alphas and the Omegas, the first and the last.












Illuminati symbol - I am the Alpha and the Omega, Lord God




Miss Amy Angel is the leader of the Alpha Amy Angels because she's a shadow girl but she became a white shadow girl later on.  And I'm the leader of the Omega Amy Angels.  I just am thankful to Miss Amy Angel for taking the Omega Amy Angels under her wings and protecting them from harm.

The new little Amy Angels which are Omega Amy Angels created the new modern era civilizations and ancient egyptian civilization among other stone or rock era civilizations.  But, the new little Amy Angels couldn't have done it without the help of the Alpha Amy Angels doing the new little Amy Angels' star wars era planets first.

I guess we're always going to have the $1 dollar bill with George Washington as our first President.  But, the question remains - will all Amys of differing Kingdoms of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses always has a Stella Gong Angels and Sugar Amy Angels?  They might.  Only if they are given enough time to write it down or if they have figured it out at all because Mr. Michael Gurfinkel told me in my mind (notice, he's one of Mr. Ada Borstein's selves and is my guardian Angel) that there was a last group of Angels that came down from Heaven not too long ago and they might've been from the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.

Hay naku! (Oh my!)  Anyways, if you don't know what I'm talking about, read my other posts from start to finish - from June, 2013 to today and beyond.  Ok?

Alright.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

credits:  images - google images, keyword:  alpha and omega

No comments:

Post a Comment