Search This Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Am I Crazy or Not?

Some people might say I'm crazy, some people say I'm normal.  Maybe, the people that are calling me crazy are crazy themselves because I consider myself normal with a few slight hint of craziness or disability.  At least, this was pointed out to me by my caregiver.  I asked her if she thinks I'm disabled and she said, "No, You are normal with a little bit of disability, probably a mood disorder".  And that's what I have, bipolar disorder.  It's hard to carry on with mood disorders.  It just takes your life and make it really difficult with issues.  


I've never been confused with anything until I met my guardian angel, Mr. Ada Borstein talking to me inside my head.  He's an invisible being (meaning, non-visual or transparent) that can go inside people's bodies and orders them around.  And then, his other selves can hear him because they are Angels with magical powers (they can listen to people's thoughts and hear them loud and clear) and gives people housing, cars, food, money, clothes, shoes, you name it, material things, including your wife or husband or boyfriend or girlfriend.  Hehe.  LOL.  


That is why I said the people of the World are in trouble because the US Government owns the World.  The US Government is headed by Jewish People and Blonde Haired Caucasians, along with other types of Caucasian peoples like Europeans.  I don't know if this is true or not, but they say the Jewish people of the Americas are more powerful and yes, very powerful and rich than their relatives in Europe.  That's where Mr. Ada Borstein comes in.  You see, he's a Jewish man by heart.  He used to go to Hell and see the Devil God, Bahala or Valhalla in Norsemen religion and watch him kill human beings with his powerful and magical sword.  But, now that he's been demoted by Miss Amalia Goddess Angel III, he no longer goes there.  He's stuck down here in the Universe as a human being only.  Hehe.  LOL.


So....that's why I am in trouble.  They have enslaved me and turned me into a service amy.  Anyway, the heck with it. 




Is there love in the World, in the Universe and in the Heavens and beyond?


Of course, there is.  God loved the World that he gave his only begotten son, Jesus Christ to save mankind from evil, tyranny, and slavery.  There would be no love in the World if there is no beginning or ending.  People would go on loving each other or hating each other or both.  Just as there was no beginning, there'd be no ending of an era long past due in criminal history, rampant slavery, and tyranny.  So, there must be love in the World.


In the Heavens, there is always love.  People don't die in the Heavens.  Instead, the Angels go down to Earth to exercise their full power potential until they battle it out and whoever wins, win and takes a hold of every man, woman or beast in the World.


In other realms, there is also love.  Not much material things, but full of magical spells as was told to me by Mr. Ada Borstein.


So, there you have it, folks.  The story of my life, almost.  There are so much more issues at hand, but I'm not going to write it down here.




Here's a prayer to God, from little old me:


October 24, 2013


Dear God,


Hear me, oh dear God.  Please do not abandon me.  I am in need of your help more than ever.  Please redeem me.  I am indebted to you forever.  Please stop people from harming me.  Please share your wealth of knowledge in the World so that people may live in comfort and security.  Please love me and all of the people in the World.  We are in need of your constant support.  Allow me to share my World with the little peoples of the World that relies upon me to do the right thing.  If I have not done the right thing, stop me from going on to live so that I may die in your name, through Christ, our Lord.  Amen.


Thank you again for all of your love and support.  Thank you for my house, my car, my food, my clothes, my shoes, and all of the material things I possess.  Thank you for my friends and family.  I feel blessed when they are around me and having a good time.  I thank you for all the tears and laughter that you bring upon us everyday.  Again, thank you for everything.  Thank you for a wonderful life.  In the glory of our merciful friend and father, through Christ, our Lord, have mercy on us and lead us on an everlasting faithful journey through the stars and heavens above and below that is of Earth.  Amen.


Again, thank you.


Sincerely,


Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment