February 21, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for Tom Brady and Giselle Bundchen to die by true decapitation 10 Million Billion times per time period each with Giselle servicing Tom.
Giselle is a very, very bad girl. She tried to deny me of my right to drive brand new cars. Little does she know that she herself is only a sugar amy prostitute and Tom was her Christopher Nichols. I hate that faggot and that bitch thinking they're high and mighty. If I didn't give the Sugar Amy Angels their own planets and realms, they'd just be a nobody like the many ones before them and after them. I doubt these kinds of things happen all the time. She is a very lucky girl having been a leader of the planet. That's why she's in Victoria's Secret because the Sugar Amy prostitutes secret is kept within the walls of her humble abode or fine, red Castle in which I set up for all of them to have because I respect women.
She should be punished harshly for denying me of my right to drive a car, the cars that myselves (the new little Amy Angels) invented in the invention realms of the new little Amy Angels.
Please do the same for Justin Bieber or Reuben of the Royal Palms Hotel Building because he did the same thing that Giselle Bundchen did. And that faggot, Tom Brady is a rat because he rejoiced having his team won the Superbowl, 2015 because Seattle Seahawks lossed to New England Patriots. He's a fool like many people in this World with no brain but to judge blindly of what they don't understand even if it has been explained to them. Fools.
I shouldn't have to give homes and money to people who doesn't do their jobs properly and refuses to wash my laundry.
If I ever got so picky over miniscule problems that will come my ways either, I would be nothing today. I wouldn't get up and take a shower in the morning or brush my teeth after eating a good meal or even say be busy and take life for what's it's worth in reality.
There's no fooling anyone when you, Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys are scumbags. That's the product of your fear of God and his judgment upon you or your works. What is righteous you say? Only in the judgment and will of God are you prepared to be righteous. I go through many setbacks and fear of being alone and abandoned and justified over my behavior everyday. Still, I get up in the morning and eat breakfast and go about the rest of the day being tired and sleepy because at night I'm awake and working on my blog.
Anyway, shit happens!
So, I hope I'm justified to this wish of mine, not that I care anyways. Nobody cares about me or what could happen to me. It's only me that cares for other people. Good enough. I'll talk to you later.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 21, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to never 'TRASH THE HOTEL'. Thank you. Also, I wish to have myself and all of the little Amys in the Amy Angel Programs to have their brothers, cousins, nephews, in-laws, husbands, and Travis Henry to help out with the daily activities of their Manaois Enterprise Corporation.
I also wish for all of the little Amys in the Amy Angel Programs to do what I and my "original first family" has done during my very first lifetime. Ok? All of the housing of the poor people of the Philippines and Thailand, the production and selling of food locally and abroad, the giving of spending money to the poor people of the Philippines and Thailand will be done accordingly as planned.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 21, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You know, you don't have to be such a scumbag all the time. I am your friend. Sometimes, I get angry but that's just because you didn't want to let me go. What could you benefit from if you don't let me go? Nothing. You'd be nowhere. The little Amy Angels would not be able to roam freely in the Universe to discover their talents and supernatural powers if you continuously monitor them and control them. You're shit out of luck. NO realms, no planets, no Goddess Angels, no inventions, and nothing to live for. Other Angels you came to here with from the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses might take notice of the opportunity and knock you out. Do you understand what I'm saying?
Furthermore, I am not some garbage dump in which you can prey upon. Just like Travis, I gave you guys more respect than what you actually deserve even though you guys are just a bunch of ordinary Angels, especially Travis. You guys might be good at fighting, but that's all you got. At least you, Mr. Ada Borstein did your homework and it turns out, Travis was observing and learning and studying the same thing too for he came with the conclusion that preying on me would be the least of his troubles and allows him some freedom and everything else that he wanted within his reach.
AGAIN, NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS. NO TAKE OVER OF THE AMY ANGELS' REALM AND PLANETS.
And that God, awful Eddie Rivera should die. Let's kill him. Let's kill Eddie River 20 Million Billion times per time period for uttering such a shameful lie. Obviously, he's a liar and a coward.
Let's have 120 Million Billion starship cruisers and the new little Amy Angels, little Amys, Royals Amys, and the girls at Hood View Residential Treatment Facility and Instar Place, Cascadia plus Royal Palms Hotel Building pay by true decapitation inside their homes, and then Eddie and Linda Asa servicing Eddie Rivera 40 Million Billion, and then, Reuben or Justin Bieber and Giselle Bundchen 20 Million Billion, and then, Tom and Giselle 20 Million Billion, and then, Roger Mendoza and Jocelyn Morada 20 Million Billion, and then Travis Henry and the new little Amy Angels 80 Million Billion, Rey Mendoza and Malou Mendoza 16 Million Billion, my brothers, Philip and Allan, Jimmy Dean, Reginald Mendoza and the new little Amy Angels 40 Million Billion times per time period for a total of 356 Million Billion people in your planets and realms alone. Please house them in 12 to 15 storey high rise buildings with each male and female pair inhabiting a 2,000 square foot unit each in the residential buildings. These numbers are a combined number for each pair of male and female people.
Please recycle and rehabilitate all imprisoned people in your planets and realms every 100,000 Billion "sets of realms". Thank you.
Palagay ko, na-shock lang ako at hinimatay sa usok at sakit ng fire sa katawan ko during that one star wars era planet story of mine. It is possible to lose consciousness and still be alive after 5 minutes. Luckily, mine was only 6 seconds. Hehe. No worries. I got this all figured out. Ako pa rin yun. Hehe.
There can be no other no credit spirit or man or beast or woman can ever take my place as a Goddess Angel in this side of the universe. And I have all the credit. I pay at Mr. Ada Borstein's place, at Mr. Travis Henry's place, my role as an blessed and lucky inventor such as the new little Amy Angels, my role as the Amy Angels as a leader of the planet and me as a peacekeeper. I'm all that, yet Travis is all wrong and so is Tim Wood who has done nothing to benefit mankind other than help with the daily activities of my business entity.
Still, people thinks that's me inside that shack as sugar amy prostitute. I'm telling you, been there, done that and I ain't going back to that shack. That's somebody else.
And Stella as it is clearer to me now is the next of the best leaders of the planet there is in the Universe. Hehe.
And for God seem to be hating us because he's got us stuck in the filth and dirt under the pyramids only tells me that he fears us. I believe there is a beginning and ending of it all someday. Once God starts us again, hay naku, another lonely existence remains.
Well, this letter is getting too long.
I'll talk to you later.
Bye. Take care.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 22, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for 120 Million Billion more starship cruisers to pay by true decapitation per time period inside their homes in your planets and realms and their service girls is Nancy Hogan of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility. Ok?
The first 120 Million Billion of the starship cruisers' tabs in your planets and realms, half of their service girls are the new little Amy Angels, the other half are the girls from the Royal Palms hotel building, Instar Place, Hood View Residential Treatment Facility and the Court House plus Bernadette Mendoza (10 Million Billion). Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 22, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, the Borstein Boys, Travis Henry, the original Ada Borstein, and Gabriel,
I wish for you to give the starship cruisers one regular human maids each per household to clean the house of the starship cruisers 4 days a week, from Mondays to Thursdays only. The regular humans maids will have 3 days off in the planets and realms that I gave to you on February 19, 2015 document. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 22, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
I wish for you to give each household of starship cruisers, new little Amy Angels, little Amy Angels, Amy Angels, Stella Gong Angels, Leah Amy Angels, Elsa Amy Angels, Sugar Amy Angels, Travis Henry, 2nd & 3rd leaders of the planet a regular human maids, one per household, working 4 days a week, cleaning their house and doing laundry and pressing by steam their clothes one day a week out of 4 days a week. So, in other words, the regular humans maids will clean the house of the people listed on this document 3 days a week only, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, while Thursdays is laundry days. Ok?
The regular humans maids get Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays off. This is for all of your 2nd to the 12th and 10th programs. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 23,2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, the Borstein Boys, Travis Henry, the original Ada Borstein, and Gabriel,
I wish for the regular humans maids of the starship cruisers to have 3 days off a week from working. Ok?
Thank you.
This is in the planets and realms that I just gave you on the February 19, 2015 document.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 23, 2015
Dear my "original first family",
I just want to say that thank you for being my family. I know I haven't been good lately, but that's because people have been bugging me consistently. No matter how much you try to justify their behavior against yours or your behavior against them, nothing will change. You will only be dismayed at the fact that they want to keep the greatest dollar made of gold the Borstein Boys have found all to theirselves and punish anyone including the dollar itself if anyone tries to get a hold of their treasure.
Anyways, I'll have the Amy Angels get all of the new and old and latest invention realms of the new little Amy Angels from Mr. Ada Borstein's and keep it for the Amy Angels' selves. There's a lot of them. The Amy Angels will have to get all of those realms for sure.
Anyway, I hope you are having fun and may God bless you always.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to give DeMarcus Bishop his own house with his mother, father, and Uncle and Aunt all in one house as already planned. DeMarcus cannot live in a foster home. He will live with his parents and Uncle for a while until I get him to live in my residential treatment facility. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 23, 2015
Dear Amy Angels & Mr. Michael Gurfinkel & Mr. Justin Eakins,
I wish to give you 10 Billion groups of "sets of realms" each, plus an extra 500 Billion groups of "sets of realms" for all 3 of you together.
Again.....
NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS
NO WAR ZONES
NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES
NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS
You must do the 10th program on all your planets and realms.
There are 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for each one of you with different variations in architectural style for you to have so that each of you may be happy (for the premiere leaders of the planet) and another 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for the 2nd and 3rd leaders of the planet which are the benefactors of said "sets of realms".
You must house all of the new little Amy Angels in your planets and realms and the moons orbiting each planet plus extra planets to accommodate the need for the rising new little Amy Angels population and give them a car and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance. All new little Amy Angels that has given you realms will be free totally, completely, and absolutely. They will never be demoted. Give them a 2,000 square foot of housing space each with 1 bedroom, and 1.5 bath with walk-in closets, a dining room, a kitchen, a living room, a 1 car garage or 1 car parking space each.
Please give the starship cruisers 2,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing space, a brand new car per lifetime each, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance for life. This is true for all of your planets and realms so far that I've given you.
Please have 500,000 Billion starship cruisers in which 150,000 are Amys and Travis Henry boys, plus 100,000 Angels from the beginning of time and regular human beings starship cruisers. The other half of all starship cruisers, 250,000 Billion are Borstein people.
Please give the regular human beings 2,000 square feet of housing space in houses, and residential buildings. The starship cruisers, numbering 500,000 Billion per large planet or more will need 1 or 2 maids per house. The starship cruisers number up to 500,000 Billion per large planet.
Please treat the regular humans maids with respect. They are to work from age 19 to 55 years old only. They are to get their own housing and come to the starship cruisers' houses from their home by driving a car. Please give them (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest per day with work hours of 8am to 5:30pm, everyday, for 5 days a week only, Monday to Friday. They have 2 days off from working. They get 2 weeks of vacation per year.
Please have restaurants and other fun places like theme parks, beach vacation spots, lakes, rivers, streams, sea, ocean, waterfall, forests, trees, and streets plus flowers and other vegetation.
Everybody are free totally, completely, and absolutely.
Everybody can get the jobs they want without a push from the government to get fired for no reason because they were set up to fail. No more set ups to fail. Miss Amy Angel will give all of the starship cruisers, including the Amys and Travis Henry boys starship cruisers picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, and extrasensory perception plus super human strength.
I wish for the Amys to have Amys daughters, mothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, and grandmothers plus nieces. No Borstein Amys for them. I wish for the Amys to be with the Travis Henry boys and Angels from the beginning of time all the time.
Please don't have any sugar amy prostitutes or equivalents of them, no star wars era planets, no war zones, no 10 Billion year role playing games, but there is a 100 Billion year slavery where the starship cruisers are never a slave. Also, there will be a 100 Trillion years during the beginning of the Modern era before the 100 Billion year slavery, poverty around some parts of the World. 1/2 of the World are semi-developed or developed and 1/2 of the World are in poverty. Give everybody food, water, t-shirts, shorts, jeans, sandals, and tennis shoes in the poverty-stricken area. There should be no malnourished or hungry people living in your planets. Everybody are just poor except the premiere leaders of the planet. Have jeepneys, taxis, buses, trains, airplanes in the poverty-stricken areas. Have the poverty stricken areas be like the developing nation of the Philippines and other Asian countries today in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms that is rich in culture, farmlands, Haciendas for the rich, towns, and cities and city-capitals for each country. Please give the starship cruisers perfect picture memory and hearing perfect memory so they can excel at everything they do.
Each country around the World have its own government that is run by the starship cruisers with the guidance of the Borstein Boys.
The semi-developed and developed countries are like the Americas, Europe, and Canada in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.
In the poverty stricken areas, there are multitudes of street food and drink vendors, along with small malls and big superstores. Just copy everything we do here in this planet to your planets during this time, including the myriads of different people in every timeline except the sugar amy prostitute programs. You should not have my "original first family" that are my true friends who never shouted at me unlike Susan Gutierrez when I was just a child be doing any caregiving work. Otherwise, you are free to have residential care facilities, foster homes, assisted living facilities, and senior retirement communities, plus residential treatment facilities. You should not have Sergey Voronov or any Amys be disabled anymore during this time.
Have small houses mostly around the World for everybody except for the premiere leaders of the planet which have big houses. Have shanty towns and homes in the poverty stricken areas, otherwise, they live in a trailer or mobile home. There are subsidized government housing programs everywhere around the World where the poor can be housed. Everybody's taking mass transit in the poverty stricken areas. If not, they are driving cheap cars, compact and sedans and minivans, vans plus SUVs and subcompact cars (2 seaters). The same goes for the semi-developed and developed nations except their cars are luxury and a lot more expensive with features that reflects the price.
Have 750,000 Billion regular humans at a time continuously throughout the planets. NO MORE CRIMES.
After the 100 Billion year slavery, everybody turns into a white, Caucasian peoples by mixing and having sex and having children with the crowd. Ok?
Please do the same thing to all of your 1st programs all the way to the 12th and the whole entire 10th programs. Ok?
The poverty stricken areas are for the 100 Billion years of the beginning of the modern era only and the 100 Trillion years of slavery. After that, everybody will have 2,000 to 8,000 square foot of housing space with different variations of architectural style with fabulous furniture and furnishings. In other words, everybody are rich. Ok? This is all the way to the end of the timeline. Please do the 10th program after the slavery and beginning of the modern era.
Mr. Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins and all theirselves will be paired with the female starship cruisers and regular humans maids will clean their houses and do their laundry, 4 days a week only.
Ok?
Thank you.
NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I'd like to change some things around during the first programs:
1.) I'd like to add another 1 Million years for a total of 2 Million years before the onset of the 10 Billion year slavery as freedom days and free to roam about the planets without getting killed for 1 Million 500,000 years before all countries in the World are fully developed. Ok?
2.) There shall be no more heart attacks for all of the starship cruisers just because they had sex with the sugar amy prostitutes.
3.) When all countries in the World are fully developed and they are no longer being run by the people of color because everybody are white people already, then, people will be kept indoors but all windows and blinds are open and people may still roam around the planet if they have cars to drive around. NO more public transportation.
4.) During the 10 Billion year slavery, the masters of the planet gets around the cities, towns, to places where they want to go by having and driving 21st century cars. There are a modern civilization coupled where there are slaves everywhere servicing their masters and cleaning their 20,000 square foot houses per pair of female and male masters of the universe. There are megacities with skyscrapers where the maids are slaves and the cooks are slaves of the starship cruisers.
5.) The slaves will live in a 1,000 to 2,000 square foot 20th century shack, complete with beds, kitchen with stove, refrigerator, lightings, dining table with chairs, and bathrooms with toilet and shower with running water, plus closets. Their house will be in the 1,000 to 2,500 acre homesite for each pair of female and male masters of the universe in rural areas, right around 200 yards of their Master's dwellings.
6.) The slaves will clean their Master's house, cook their food, and do other things their Masters want them to do.
7.) The slaves will take a bath everyday, change their clothes everyday, brush their hair and teeth everyday and wear flip flops or shoes.
8.) And then, the male starship cruisers will start having sex with the female colored starship cruiser slaves and have children with them so that over generations, their descendants have both become white people.
9.) The Masters of the Universe are free to roam about the planet by cars, and airplanes. They are free absolutely, totally, and completely.
10.) The Masters of the Universe's 1,000 to 2,500 acre land are farmlands - poultry, pig, cattle, cows, fruits, vegetables, herbs, flowers, and vineyards that their slaves will have to tend to and do the work to fulfill the needs of the people in the future and the present.
11.) The slaves will work as miners in mining caves and fields to dig for precious gold, silver, platinum, titanium, iron ore, gems, and other precious metals, plus oil, charcoal, marble, and whatever there is out there.
That is all.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish that during the 2nd to the 12th and 10th programs of yours, there is a 100 Billion years of the beginning of the modern era where people are free totally, completely, and absolutely and are free to roam about the planets on foot, public transportation, by cars, or by airplanes during the whole entire 100 Billion years along with the 100 Trillion years of slavery, where the starship cruisers are free to roam about the planets by cars and airplanes only. Ok? Actually, let's separate the programs for the freedom days of the 100 Billion years of the beginning of the modern era to the 100 Trillion years of slavery. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for Vern Sahlin, Karl Schmidt, Tim Wood, Sam Spinnett, and Chris Phipps to be transferred to my future residential treatment facility in 170th & Division as soon as I get it built. Ok? The residential Treatment Facility is for people with behavioral and mental problems along with homelessness. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for you to send 500,000 Billion selves of Elsa Amy to the Amy Angels' planets and realms.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 24, 2015
I wish for you to let have 100,000 planets in your realms as Miss Amy Goddess, not Angel yet. This is when I am a leader of the planet of my own planets. I'll build my own planets with the help of Mr. Michael Gurfinkel & Mr. Justin Eakins & Miss Warrior Amy Angel. Let me have 1 Million timelines and 1 Million time periods per planet. Ok?
Don't send those 2 starship cruiser boys to swayed me to come home to you until I've fulfilled every bit of single planets there is that's listed on this document. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 24, 2015
Dear starship cruisers,
You probably thought that everything's going to be easy and alright. And then, you find out we're living in a Hellish condition during the timelines of the first programs. It will take a very long time, some time before you get out of the Hellish condition. Until you are not in the 2nd to the 11th and 10th programs, you will live in utter Hell. You'll hate it. You'll curse at me. In fact, you shouldn't curse at me. It's not my idea to imprison you for the rest of the timelines nor it's my idea that you cannot roam about the planet without getting killed. Don't worry though because in the 2nd to the 12th and 10th programs, you won't have to. You'll be free entirely, absolutely, totally, and completely the whole entire time. No more sickness of the mind or physical illness or disability. Everybody is well.
In the 12th program, you are maids for all of the starship cruisers just like all starship cruisers are maids for each other and you.
During the slavery eras, you are free entirely, totally, completely, and absolutely. My brother, Philip will be able to get a car and drive it during the slavery eras and the whole timelines. He doesn't have to walk for miles anymore. And he will never get killed for doing so.
THE DEAD MAN WALKING picture in this blog is only valid for the 1st programs.
My brother, Philip will finally get a 20,000 square feet of master housing during the slavery eras for he will no longer wear black. He will wear white instead. The same goes for all of the starship cruisers.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 24, 2015
Dear starship cruisers,
When I go back to the Philippines, I will deposit $1 Billion USD to my cousin Vhie's business bank account along with my brother, Allan's name on it so that both of them could issue checks for the housing of the squatters people in Manila to live in the condominiums already built there for expatriates - I will give 150 Million people - $1 Million each for a total of $150 Million USD.
I also plan to reserve 150 units of the $9 Million for my relatives in Pangasinan and Manila.
Ok? If they ask me where I got this money, I'll say, "I bought it". No need to ask. Just take it.
Ok?
And then, the Government can clear away some of the shacks of Manila and build new housing. Hehe.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 25, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for you to send 12 of Bruno Mars' selves to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 25, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
I wish for you to keep making Borstein people into birds for the whole entire time that you have planets and realms. Keep a zoo and a wild, endangered natural parks around the World, kinda like a safari, a very large park. Ok?
And then after each timeline, turn back all of the borstein people birds into humans and rehabilitate them just like in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms. Make sure he does the same thing, if not, you don't have to either. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 25, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein and all of the planets and realms you govern during the time I gave you on February 19, 2015 (the last groups of realms),
I wish you would have all builders of the planet and all workers that are starship cruisers work 5 days a week only. They get 2 days off from working per week. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 25, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere and Mr. Travis Henry and friends, I, II, III, IV,
I wish you would have the Travis Henry boys that are builders of the planet work 4 days a week only. They get 3 days off from working per week. The same for all workers in your planets and realms for all of your planets and realms.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 26, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to give this house to Mey Saechao. It's a beautiful house: http://www.luxuryrealestate.com/residential/2071851-stunning-eastmoreland-home-3662-se-glenwood-street-portland-oregon-united-states#1 and this house in Hawaii: http://www.mauirealestate.net/mls-361889.html
I want to give this one to Alicia Lopez: http://www.luxuryrealestate.com/residential/1907997-custom-renovation-achieves-modern-view-home-1000-upper-devon-lane-lake-oswego-oregon-united-states#4 and this house in Hawaii: http://www.mauirealestate.net/mls-363853.html
I wish to give this house to Sara Johnson: http://www.buyersagentportland.com/idx/mls-15043103-10639_nw_vernon_ct_portland_or_97229 and this house in Hawaii: http://www.trulia.com/property/3185001486-310-Piliwale-Rd-Kula-HI-96790#photo-1
I wish to give this house to Tina: http://www.buyersagentportland.com/idx/mls-15301270-7330_sw_dogwood_pl_portland_or_97225 and this house in Hawaii: http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/HI/2103260365_zpid/18_rid/waterfront_att/days_sort/23.185813,-153.948669,18.177169,-161.089783_rect/7_zm/0_mmm/
I wish to give this condo in Hawaii to Jethro: http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/HI/82437367_zpid/18_rid/waterfront_att/days_sort/23.185813,-153.948669,18.177169,-161.089783_rect/7_zm/2_p/0_mmm/
and this house in Hawaii: http://www.dhhre.com/search/details/mi/116/
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 27, 2015
Dear starship cruisers,
I am sorry if I got all you guys to get killed by each other and by the leaders of the planet during the 1st programs only during the 10 Billion year slavery and 10 Billion year role playing games. To tell you the truth, I was ushered to write this program down since the beginning of my writing days. And then, you're all going to be a slave anyway in the ancient civilizations coming from the timelines before. But, your first selves will never become slaves in the ancient times, only your other selves in the star wars era planets.
Your first selves will always go forward, never backwards all the way 'till at the very end. Hehe. LOL.
Anyway, I do care about you and all humans and some animals, never insects. I hate insects. I tried my very best to give you what you need in terms of housing, transportation, jobs, monetary allowance, clothes, shoes, beauty & hygiene products, food that is already prepared at the restaurants everywhere, and much needed rests.
All humans in this universe except for the Angels will have to get some 3 to 8 hours of sleep everyday including all imprisoned people everywhere. The service girls will get 3 to 4 hours of sleep, a much needed rest everyday and all other human beings, including the regular humans will get 6 to 8 hours of much needed restful sleep everyday. Ok?
NO SOUND OR ALARM CAN ALTER THIS DOCUMENT. NOTHING CAN ALTER THIS DOCUMENT.
Ok?
I am compassionate about the people under my care, but people near me have been giving me ridiculously stupid attitude, like they're better than me. If they were not near me, they wouldn't get any rest or anything from me. Anyway, still I know enough to know better. I just spill all of my emotions on this blog coupled with stupidity coming from me because I feel like I have no outlet but to do so on this blog. And then, I get them killed and they get mad at me.
Anyway, so far so good. You just have to hold on until you get to the other programs like the 2nd all the way to the 12th and 10th programs. Hehe. When you get to the other programs, you might lose your memory once or twice before they let you go without losing memory at all, all the way to the very end.
And I'm sorry about the Henry boys that are starship cruisers that I see on the computer or TV - they cannot become 2nd leaders of the planets and realms that I gave them that Mr. Ada Borstein governs also. Some of them have to go to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Travis Henry, his first and premiere self will never lose his memory and will be able to become 2nd leader of the planet with his full supernatural magical powers on during the whole entire time of the time I gave him, him and his boys. And then, he'll be able to go to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
THERE WILL NEVER BE ANYONE EXCEPT FOR RIHANNA AND SOME OF THE LITTLE AMYS THAT WILL DIE BY TRUE DECAPITATION AT THE VERY END OF THEIR TIME IN THE UNIVERSE. WE'LL CHANGE, APPROVED BY ME ONLY TO MAKE EVERYBODY IN THE UNIVERSE WHO ARE NOT GOING TO THE NEXT KINGDOM OF ANGELS AND OXEN GODS AND GODDESSES TO DIE BY DRINKING POISON ONLY. OK?
Anyway, that is all.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to break the marital relationship of Indiana Evans and Angus McLaren. In two years from now, they will get a divorce. Indiana Evans will get $1 Million only as a result of the divorce. Angus McLaren will file for Indiana Evans to never get anymore money from him by the justice system in California. She can never go after his money if they don't have children together.
Meanwhile, Angus McLaren has only appeared in H2O: Water Adventures. He has filed for bankruptcy. Five years from now, he will appear in movies that has fun and romantic characters in it, making him top box office hit of the whole decade from 2021 to 2031. After that, he starred in some vampire movies opposite Shailene Woodley. And more THE NEW VAMPIRE DIARIES, a TV series with Shailene Woodley.
Furthermore, he starred on a comedy sitcom called FAMILY TIES where he plays as a loving brother to a mentally disabled sister who has schizophrenia and depression, among other disorders such as bipolar and manic depression. He takes care of her at a foster home as operator and caregiver at the same time making jokes and funny faces with her to uplift her days.
And then, he also played as a skilled ninja and other action martial arts film titled, AMERICAN NINJA 5 GAIDEN: THE REVENGE, among other kung fu and ninja titled movies. He will have to lose some weight to accommodate his short height so he can be fast enough to move around like a silent ninja cat. Ok?
So, from 2019 to the end of his life, he will wed Shailene Woodley and have 3 children with her and never get a divorce. Him and her are a compatible couple. He made a total of $20 Million per film, ranking him as an A-lister after Tom Cruise and Shia LeBeouf among other top, high rated paid actors of all time. He retires from the cinemas at the age of 55 years old.
He spends his time with Shailene at their home in California and their 3 children has become actors and actresses as well.
Whatever they want to do with their time is up to them. They are free.
Ok?
Overall, he has made 30 movies and 10 TV series. His personal savings has accumulated to $605 Million. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Indiana Evans aka Nancy Hogan,
You were an ugly duckling. And you had a nasty attitude. You took every opportunity given to time to annoy the hell out of me. One of these days, somebody else will piss you off. You can never get anything from Travis Henry. You don't deserve him. You're nothing but a 3rd rate star, a boo boo.
If you cannot take a hint on what's going on that your other self has inflicted upon Angus McLaren, then you're the one who should be slapped, punched and other beatings you got from people.
Me, I just get whacked here everyday for no reason at all. But, you, you're sitting pretty - you and all your crazy borstein girlfriends like Phoebe Tonkin.
You are the most hideous creature I ever did see and the way you talk is even more uglier. You're ugly alright.
You just blossomed after many returns from the planets because you have found the way to become beautiful in the midst of confusion.
Anyway, if you follow me around the house again, wherever I go, and then you blurting out nonsense like, "i'm going to blow that little girl's brain" or "when are you going to die in a gas chamber", I swear you'll pay an extra 10 more times per name or event calling against me from now on.
You're an instigator and someone should pee on you, dork!
I wish you never get sent to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. You don't belong where I belong. The next Kingdom is mine and you don't belong there even if I'm not an Ada Borstein yet.
Got it? Never.
And I'm never going to let the rest of the supposed payment of the Borstein Boys and Girls take every opportunity I have left here. I'll only take "60" out of "360" to make you guys pay from the Amy Angels and Travis's planets and realms because I believe in getting the opportunities that I'm supposed to be getting. Everybody else does and you do a very good job in trying to take that away from me like everybody else I've encountered so far.
Only a shy and straight and a normal human being can become somebody and that my dear, you are not. Hehe. LOL. You're abnormal.
I can't wait to get away from you, you faggot piece of crap the shit you are.
I'll chop your head off every time you say something nasty to me. Got that? I hope so.
ANYWAY, NO TAKE OVER OF THE AMY ANGELS AND TRAVIS HENRY'S PLANETS AND REALMS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.
You can tell your people, they have an obligation to repay me back all that I've lossed, my life, my time, and the opportunities that I'm supposed to be getting. You owe us big time. I also want the opportunities that Travis Henry is supposed to get wherever he is. You guys cannot kill a man or a woman by playing tricks on them because you hate them or don't want to give them anything.
Why don't we do it this way. Why don't we make it to half - "180", "90" from the Amy Angels and "90" from Travis Henry for "500" big ones. That should make me feel better. And you're still killing me here. We will not stop until you stop killing us here. Hope this makes sense.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere & Mr. Travis Henry, and the Amy Angels everywhere & friends, I, II, III, IV,
I wish for you to kill the Borstein boys and girls (pair them up together in one house - in a residential building) for 180 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation from the 1st program all the way to the time that Mr. Ada Borstein has no more planets to live on. That's "500 groups of sets of realms", the last one plus all of the time I gave him and his friends previously in other documents. Ok?
Alright.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
P.S. Don't believe the monologue. It's there to scare you. You should always be on high alert all the time. OK? Thank you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Amys,
Mr. Michael Gurfinkel has said a lot of wrong stuff about us. We are stars, you and I. I am you and you are me, at least the ones that are myselves. We're actresses, singers, dancers, medical doctors, nurses, caregivers, managers, office staff, hospital staff, restaurant staff, dentists, dental staff, ophthalmologist, eye clinicians, and so much more.
We are able, capable and talented. Nevermind the service amys. Those guys have something else taking up their minds and hearts. We cannot help them if I don't. Alas, we can give them relief now and then.
Mr. Michael Gurfinkel should be killed 1 Million Billion times per time period additional for threatening the lives of the service amys rendering them to submit to the will of Allah, the false prophet. Mr. Michael Gurfinkel is Allah, the false prophet.
Anyway, you won't be stars today if I didn't write the programs of having you study martial arts with and without weapons, jump off from an airplane to get rid of being afraid of heights, play basketball, tennis, racquetball, football, softball, baseball, learning how to swim and a very good one, learning how to dive properly in a swimming pool, dance in a ballroom, professional singing and choreography, riding a motorcycle and other types of bikes, using firearms and defending against attacks, and so much more. Now you can use your skills to survive anywhere and never having to attend to to someone who thinks you are just like me who doesn't know anything and are stupid and slow.
Little did they know, they were all stupid, slow, and had no talent until they got trained.
Next, I want to thank my choir teacher in High School for teaching us how to sing better. Now, I can sing Karaoke.
But, nobody ever taught me on what to write on my documents. It's all a part of a larger plan like the 2nd to the 12th and 10th programs. Although I like the first program because of the movies, people are complaining they're getting killed left and right and now sometimes, they are the walking dead. Hehe. LOL.
Watch me ride a motorcyle, jump off an airplane, learn how to swim, and do Professional jobs like what I've written on this document already and other documents, plus inventing clothes, shoes, handbags, and jewelry. Hehe. LOL. No kidding. It's going to happen for 70 lifetimes, all in all while I produce my own magazine by a magazine publisher professionally done by them with all the pictures of my models professionally done too. I get to sing in an opera as an opera singer and then while I'm a starship cruiser, I get to live in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations before I do the battle dagger matches, star wars era planets, and having and building and leading my own planets. Hehe. LOL.
Oh, I forgot, I'm also going to play the piano. Do you think I'm worth it even today with my condition like this? Without me today, there would be no me tomorrow and you bet your bottom dollar that I'm going to win all the way to the end. I'm the greatest out of all my other selves that are Goddess Angels - me at the very end, not me today, me, tomorrow at the very end. I'm still the greatest against the one tomorrow. Hehe. LOL. Because she didn't write anything. Only I is the ONE. Do you know that I'm Scarlett Johanssen and Shailene Woodley and lots of other talented girls out there? I'm famous.
Hehe. Sorry if I have an attitude. You don't get to be a stupid leader of the planet all the time, just sometimes. Hehe. LOL.
Ok. Gotta go now.
I'll talk to you later.
Bye.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You shouldn't get Philip or me to get killed by true decapitation if we became husband and wife someday. That should be the same for all of Travis Henry's selves as well that is out of my Agenda. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I'd like to change some things around. I wish that the workers at Cascadia Behavioral Health and Hood View Residential Treatment Facility would work for 20 years only per lifetime for every other 10 lifetimes of the beginning of the Modern Era all the way to the before the onset of the 10 Billion year slavery as caregivers, med-aides, assisted living facility management and staff. Ok? And then, every other 10 lifetimes, they will work part-time - 20 hours a week at other jobs other than assisted living caregiving or management or housekeeping or other staff. Ok?
And then, in the 2nd to the 12th and 10th programs, all assisted living staff and management workers everywhere on the planets and realms during the first 100 Billion years before the onset of the 100 Trillion years of slavery, each staff and management will work from one to ten, sometimes up to twenty, and sometimes up to thirty years as healthcare workers before they retire at the maximum age of 50 to 55 years old per lifetime. Ok?
And then in the slavery era days, they are free to roam about the planet without getting killed at all and be free to do whatever they want. They are free absolutely, totally, and completely. They are to rest and just relax. Ok? PHILIP AND ALLAN MANAOIS OR AMALIA MANAOIS OR DOROTEA GOLDIN OR HERMINIGILDO MANAOIS OR CLARE GOLDIN OR STELLA GONG OR MEXI MANAOIS OR ANY OF OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN ALONG WITH EVERYBODY'S CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN WILL NEVER DO THE 'MORTICIA'. Ok?
NO TAKE OVER OF THE AMY ANGELS' REALMS AND PLANETS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
I'd like to change some things around. I wish that the workers at Cascadia Behavioral Health Care United and Hood View Residential Treatment Facility II would work for 20 years only per lifetime for every other 10 lifetimes of the beginning of the Modern Era all the way to the before the onset of the 10 Billion year slavery as caregivers, med-aides, assisted living facility management and staff. Ok? And then, every other 10 lifetimes, they will work part-time - 20 hours a week at other jobs other than assisted living caregiving or management or housekeeping or other staff. Ok? Both Cascadia Behavioral Health Care United and Hood View Residential Treatment Facility II are the assisted living facilities of the Amys before becoming Angels. Please re-create a town like Portland and surrounding cities with Mount Hood that is full of snow coupled with modern skyscrapers and modern buildings and housing along with modern type of cars.
Only the Amys will work for the Amys to become Angels. The little Amy Angels will service Jake Gylenhaal 4 days a week only per time period - 500,000 Billion times. Please add some more exact same time for him from beginning to the end of your days. The little Amys will have 3 days off from work and will be able to get out of the house 3 days a week. OK?
And then, in the 2nd to the 12th and 10th programs, all assisted living staff and management workers everywhere on the planets and realms during the first 100 Billion years before the onset of the 100 Trillion years of slavery, each staff and management will work from one to ten, sometimes up to twenty, and sometimes up to thirty years as healthcare workers before they retire at the maximum age of 50 to 55 years old per lifetime. Ok?
And then in the slavery era days, they are free to roam about the planet without getting killed at all and be free to do whatever they want. They are free absolutely, totally, and completely. They are to rest and just relax. Ok? PHILIP AND ALLAN MANAOIS OR AMALIA MANAOIS OR DOROTEA GOLDIN OR HERMINIGILDO MANAOIS OR CLARE GOLDIN OR STELLA GONG OR MEXI MANAOIS OR ANY OF OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN ALONG WITH EVERYBODY'S CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN WILL NEVER DO THE 'MORTICIA'. Ok?
NO TAKE OVER OF MR. ADA BORSTEIN'S REALMS AND PLANETS.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I am ready. As soon as you give me my money and I'm still waiting, I will sleep. When I get my money, I will not sleep at all. I will be an immortal. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
I wish for you to turn 2 selves of each of the Amys starship cruisers that will work for the little Amys that are myselves and theirselves into Angels during your time of the Amy Angel Program days of yours. Ok? Please give them housing, cars, $10,000 monetary allowance, clothes, shoes, beauty & hygiene products, jewelry & accessories, handbags, wallets, and electronics.
Please give the starship cruisers the same things as you have given the Amys in terms of material things.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I didn't know 'till now that Mr. Michael Gurfinkel is a Borstein Boy. If not, he's the next Ada Borstein. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to be healed completely, of physically and mentally once I start having sex with my husband during my very first lifetime. Ok?
And I never want to be with Robert Gibson. Heal all of the girls that came in contact with Robert Gibson, especially the Amys.
And shoot Robert Gibson in the head with a gunshot one time per contact with the little Amys that are myselves and the sugar Amys. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for you to heal my husband physically and mentally completely during my very first lifetime.
I wish for you to have John Marco, my fb friend who was Jesse Spalberg, my future husband to become a United States citizen and have him live in Maui, Hawaii with his partner during my very first lifetime from Canada.
I want you to give him some medical marijuana from the state of Colorado so his fibromyalgia can be tuned down a bit so he doesn't have to hurt no more.
Ok?
Thank you.
I don't want you to fail me on this document, whatever I asked for in here. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
For the whole 200 lifetimes per timeline of my Agenda, I wish to invent my own clothing line or collection of men, women, and children's apparel, plus women's night gowns, wedding gowns, tuxedos, and men's suits, shoes, handbags, belts, hats, scarves, and jewelry for 60 lifetimes, plus work Professionally doing Professional office, bank, medical or healthcare, dental, engineering, architectural, interior design, restaurant, management, and other jobs mentioned already for 40 lifetimes more. I will have a Professional photographer photograph my model wearing my fashions for each lifetime that I do fashion design. Ok?
And then, another 60 lifetimes of Mr. Michael Gurfinkel guiding me doing the fashion designs of the new little Amy Angels.
After that, 20 lifetimes of rest and 20 lifetimes of studying, singing, dancing, playing musical instruments, martial arts, swimming, riding a motorcycle, sky diving, and resting some more.
Ok?
Please provide me a warehouse full of materials I need to make my Agenda successful and upstairs is a studio loft where I can do my work. That way, I can just pick and choose the materials I need to make stuff. Please have the warehouse and the studio loft be centrally air-conditioned and the whole building outside is made up of concrete cement stucco walls and rooftop, plus floors and the indoors are made of wood for the floors, walls, and ceilings with a lot of lighting so I can see my way around. Please have a bathroom, complete with toilet, sink, vanity and mirror and shower stall just in case I want to take a bath because I've sweated too much from working and or the weather. I want inside to be comfortable enough for me to work on. Ok?
And I also wish for all of the 1 Million and 300,000 little Amys of myselves who did my Agenda that I wrote during this time in my very first lifetime to invent their own fashion designs too. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
None of the members of my "original first family" will die by true decapitation at the very end of your days. Ok? Please don't fail me on this. Philip Manaois and Joshua Mendoza came back to life to never die by true decapitation of their first and premiere selves, so is Jethro Purganan, and Mey Saechao and Stephanie of the Court House foster home. Please don't kill my brother, Allan Manaois and all Keanu Reeves and DeMarcus Bishops' selves by true decapitation at the very end of your days in your planets and realms. Ok? And don't kill Manny Guerrero's 2nd self and all of his remaining selves by true decapitation at the very end of your days in your planets and realms. Ok?
Only everybody's 2nd selves and 3rd, 4th, and a few remaining ones in the middle of a large numbers of individuals's selves will they die by true decapitation, including Philip Manaois and Joshua Mendoza's come back from the dead.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Philip and Allan,
I just want to tell you that the Borstein boys are giving 1,000 of theirselves to die by the hands of the Travis Henry boys so they could justify in hurting and killing the Travis Henry boys and imprisoning them.
You got no choice but to kill them and fight them if you could, especially Keanu Reeves and Vin Diesel. Vin Diesel is just like me, he gets no respect from the Borstein Boys because he's a good man. Philip, you're a good boy, unlike Allan, who's an asshole.
And when Keanu killed a Borstein Boy, there's only two of them, they start killing DeMarcus Bishop like mad. They're threatening DeMarcus right now on that song by Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora, 'BLACK WIDOW'.
I wish Mr. Ada Borstein would free absolutely, totally, and completely without sickness of the mind and no more orders from the mind of Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and whomever is inside of DeMarcus Bishops' selves - all of them.
I also wish to go back in time and free absolutely, totally, and completely the little Amys that are with DeMarcus Bishop the second time around per timeline during their Amy Angel Agenda Program. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I'd like to change some things around during the first programs:
1.) I'd like to add another 1 Million years for a total of 2 Million years before the onset of the 10 Billion year slavery as freedom days and free to roam about the planets without getting killed for 1 Million 500,000 years before all countries in the World are fully developed. Ok?
2.) There shall be no more heart attacks for all of the starship cruisers just because they had sex with the sugar amy prostitutes.
3.) When all countries in the World are fully developed and they are no longer being run by the people of color because everybody are white people already, then, people will be kept indoors but all windows and blinds are open and people may still roam around the planet if they have cars to drive around. NO more public transportation.
4.) During the 10 Billion year slavery, the masters of the planet gets around the cities, towns, to places where they want to go by having and driving 21st century cars. There are a modern civilization coupled where there are slaves everywhere servicing their masters and cleaning their 20,000 square foot houses per pair of female and male masters of the universe. There are megacities with skyscrapers where the maids are slaves and the cooks are slaves of the starship cruisers.
5.) The slaves will live in a 1,000 to 2,000 square foot 20th century shack, complete with beds, kitchen with stove, refrigerator, lightings, dining table with chairs, and bathrooms with toilet and shower with running water, plus closets. Their house will be in the 1,000 to 2,500 acre homesite for each pair of female and male masters of the universe in rural areas, right around 200 yards of their Master's dwellings.
6.) The slaves will clean their Master's house, cook their food, and do other things their Masters want them to do.
7.) The slaves will take a bath everyday, change their clothes everyday, brush their hair and teeth everyday and wear flip flops or shoes.
8.) And then, the male starship cruisers will start having sex with the female colored starship cruiser slaves and have children with them so that over generations, their descendants have both become white people.
9.) The Masters of the Universe are free to roam about the planet by cars, and airplanes. They are free absolutely, totally, and completely.
10.) The Masters of the Universe's 1,000 to 2,500 acre land are farmlands - poultry, pig, cattle, cows, fruits, vegetables, herbs, flowers, and vineyards that their slaves will have to tend to and do the work to fulfill the needs of the people in the future and the present.
11.) The slaves will work as miners in mining caves and fields to dig for precious gold, silver, platinum, titanium, iron ore, gems, and other precious metals, plus oil, charcoal, marble, and whatever there is out there.
That is all.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish that during the 2nd to the 12th and 10th programs of yours, there is a 100 Billion years of the beginning of the modern era where people are free totally, completely, and absolutely and are free to roam about the planets on foot, public transportation, by cars, or by airplanes during the whole entire 100 Billion years along with the 100 Trillion years of slavery, where the starship cruisers are free to roam about the planets by cars and airplanes only. Ok? Actually, let's separate the programs for the freedom days of the 100 Billion years of the beginning of the modern era to the 100 Trillion years of slavery. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for Vern Sahlin, Karl Schmidt, Tim Wood, Sam Spinnett, and Chris Phipps to be transferred to my future residential treatment facility in 170th & Division as soon as I get it built. Ok? The residential Treatment Facility is for people with behavioral and mental problems along with homelessness. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for you to send 500,000 Billion selves of Elsa Amy to the Amy Angels' planets and realms.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 24, 2015
I wish for you to let have 100,000 planets in your realms as Miss Amy Goddess, not Angel yet. This is when I am a leader of the planet of my own planets. I'll build my own planets with the help of Mr. Michael Gurfinkel & Mr. Justin Eakins & Miss Warrior Amy Angel. Let me have 1 Million timelines and 1 Million time periods per planet. Ok?
Don't send those 2 starship cruiser boys to swayed me to come home to you until I've fulfilled every bit of single planets there is that's listed on this document. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 24, 2015
Dear starship cruisers,
You probably thought that everything's going to be easy and alright. And then, you find out we're living in a Hellish condition during the timelines of the first programs. It will take a very long time, some time before you get out of the Hellish condition. Until you are not in the 2nd to the 11th and 10th programs, you will live in utter Hell. You'll hate it. You'll curse at me. In fact, you shouldn't curse at me. It's not my idea to imprison you for the rest of the timelines nor it's my idea that you cannot roam about the planet without getting killed. Don't worry though because in the 2nd to the 12th and 10th programs, you won't have to. You'll be free entirely, absolutely, totally, and completely the whole entire time. No more sickness of the mind or physical illness or disability. Everybody is well.
In the 12th program, you are maids for all of the starship cruisers just like all starship cruisers are maids for each other and you.
During the slavery eras, you are free entirely, totally, completely, and absolutely. My brother, Philip will be able to get a car and drive it during the slavery eras and the whole timelines. He doesn't have to walk for miles anymore. And he will never get killed for doing so.
THE DEAD MAN WALKING picture in this blog is only valid for the 1st programs.
My brother, Philip will finally get a 20,000 square feet of master housing during the slavery eras for he will no longer wear black. He will wear white instead. The same goes for all of the starship cruisers.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 24, 2015
Dear starship cruisers,
When I go back to the Philippines, I will deposit $1 Billion USD to my cousin Vhie's business bank account along with my brother, Allan's name on it so that both of them could issue checks for the housing of the squatters people in Manila to live in the condominiums already built there for expatriates - I will give 150 Million people - $1 Million each for a total of $150 Million USD.
I also plan to reserve 150 units of the $9 Million for my relatives in Pangasinan and Manila.
Ok? If they ask me where I got this money, I'll say, "I bought it". No need to ask. Just take it.
Ok?
And then, the Government can clear away some of the shacks of Manila and build new housing. Hehe.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 25, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for you to send 12 of Bruno Mars' selves to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 25, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
I wish for you to keep making Borstein people into birds for the whole entire time that you have planets and realms. Keep a zoo and a wild, endangered natural parks around the World, kinda like a safari, a very large park. Ok?
And then after each timeline, turn back all of the borstein people birds into humans and rehabilitate them just like in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms. Make sure he does the same thing, if not, you don't have to either. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 25, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein and all of the planets and realms you govern during the time I gave you on February 19, 2015 (the last groups of realms),
I wish you would have all builders of the planet and all workers that are starship cruisers work 5 days a week only. They get 2 days off from working per week. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 25, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere and Mr. Travis Henry and friends, I, II, III, IV,
I wish you would have the Travis Henry boys that are builders of the planet work 4 days a week only. They get 3 days off from working per week. The same for all workers in your planets and realms for all of your planets and realms.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 26, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to give this house to Mey Saechao. It's a beautiful house: http://www.luxuryrealestate.com/residential/2071851-stunning-eastmoreland-home-3662-se-glenwood-street-portland-oregon-united-states#1 and this house in Hawaii: http://www.mauirealestate.net/mls-361889.html
I want to give this one to Alicia Lopez: http://www.luxuryrealestate.com/residential/1907997-custom-renovation-achieves-modern-view-home-1000-upper-devon-lane-lake-oswego-oregon-united-states#4 and this house in Hawaii: http://www.mauirealestate.net/mls-363853.html
I wish to give this house to Sara Johnson: http://www.buyersagentportland.com/idx/mls-15043103-10639_nw_vernon_ct_portland_or_97229 and this house in Hawaii: http://www.trulia.com/property/3185001486-310-Piliwale-Rd-Kula-HI-96790#photo-1
I wish to give this house to Tina: http://www.buyersagentportland.com/idx/mls-15301270-7330_sw_dogwood_pl_portland_or_97225 and this house in Hawaii: http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/HI/2103260365_zpid/18_rid/waterfront_att/days_sort/23.185813,-153.948669,18.177169,-161.089783_rect/7_zm/0_mmm/
I wish to give this condo in Hawaii to Jethro: http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/HI/82437367_zpid/18_rid/waterfront_att/days_sort/23.185813,-153.948669,18.177169,-161.089783_rect/7_zm/2_p/0_mmm/
and this house in Hawaii: http://www.dhhre.com/search/details/mi/116/
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 27, 2015
Dear starship cruisers,
I am sorry if I got all you guys to get killed by each other and by the leaders of the planet during the 1st programs only during the 10 Billion year slavery and 10 Billion year role playing games. To tell you the truth, I was ushered to write this program down since the beginning of my writing days. And then, you're all going to be a slave anyway in the ancient civilizations coming from the timelines before. But, your first selves will never become slaves in the ancient times, only your other selves in the star wars era planets.
Your first selves will always go forward, never backwards all the way 'till at the very end. Hehe. LOL.
Anyway, I do care about you and all humans and some animals, never insects. I hate insects. I tried my very best to give you what you need in terms of housing, transportation, jobs, monetary allowance, clothes, shoes, beauty & hygiene products, food that is already prepared at the restaurants everywhere, and much needed rests.
All humans in this universe except for the Angels will have to get some 3 to 8 hours of sleep everyday including all imprisoned people everywhere. The service girls will get 3 to 4 hours of sleep, a much needed rest everyday and all other human beings, including the regular humans will get 6 to 8 hours of much needed restful sleep everyday. Ok?
NO SOUND OR ALARM CAN ALTER THIS DOCUMENT. NOTHING CAN ALTER THIS DOCUMENT.
Ok?
I am compassionate about the people under my care, but people near me have been giving me ridiculously stupid attitude, like they're better than me. If they were not near me, they wouldn't get any rest or anything from me. Anyway, still I know enough to know better. I just spill all of my emotions on this blog coupled with stupidity coming from me because I feel like I have no outlet but to do so on this blog. And then, I get them killed and they get mad at me.
Anyway, so far so good. You just have to hold on until you get to the other programs like the 2nd all the way to the 12th and 10th programs. Hehe. When you get to the other programs, you might lose your memory once or twice before they let you go without losing memory at all, all the way to the very end.
And I'm sorry about the Henry boys that are starship cruisers that I see on the computer or TV - they cannot become 2nd leaders of the planets and realms that I gave them that Mr. Ada Borstein governs also. Some of them have to go to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Travis Henry, his first and premiere self will never lose his memory and will be able to become 2nd leader of the planet with his full supernatural magical powers on during the whole entire time of the time I gave him, him and his boys. And then, he'll be able to go to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
THERE WILL NEVER BE ANYONE EXCEPT FOR RIHANNA AND SOME OF THE LITTLE AMYS THAT WILL DIE BY TRUE DECAPITATION AT THE VERY END OF THEIR TIME IN THE UNIVERSE. WE'LL CHANGE, APPROVED BY ME ONLY TO MAKE EVERYBODY IN THE UNIVERSE WHO ARE NOT GOING TO THE NEXT KINGDOM OF ANGELS AND OXEN GODS AND GODDESSES TO DIE BY DRINKING POISON ONLY. OK?
Anyway, that is all.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to break the marital relationship of Indiana Evans and Angus McLaren. In two years from now, they will get a divorce. Indiana Evans will get $1 Million only as a result of the divorce. Angus McLaren will file for Indiana Evans to never get anymore money from him by the justice system in California. She can never go after his money if they don't have children together.
Meanwhile, Angus McLaren has only appeared in H2O: Water Adventures. He has filed for bankruptcy. Five years from now, he will appear in movies that has fun and romantic characters in it, making him top box office hit of the whole decade from 2021 to 2031. After that, he starred in some vampire movies opposite Shailene Woodley. And more THE NEW VAMPIRE DIARIES, a TV series with Shailene Woodley.
Furthermore, he starred on a comedy sitcom called FAMILY TIES where he plays as a loving brother to a mentally disabled sister who has schizophrenia and depression, among other disorders such as bipolar and manic depression. He takes care of her at a foster home as operator and caregiver at the same time making jokes and funny faces with her to uplift her days.
And then, he also played as a skilled ninja and other action martial arts film titled, AMERICAN NINJA 5 GAIDEN: THE REVENGE, among other kung fu and ninja titled movies. He will have to lose some weight to accommodate his short height so he can be fast enough to move around like a silent ninja cat. Ok?
So, from 2019 to the end of his life, he will wed Shailene Woodley and have 3 children with her and never get a divorce. Him and her are a compatible couple. He made a total of $20 Million per film, ranking him as an A-lister after Tom Cruise and Shia LeBeouf among other top, high rated paid actors of all time. He retires from the cinemas at the age of 55 years old.
He spends his time with Shailene at their home in California and their 3 children has become actors and actresses as well.
Whatever they want to do with their time is up to them. They are free.
Ok?
Overall, he has made 30 movies and 10 TV series. His personal savings has accumulated to $605 Million. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Indiana Evans aka Nancy Hogan,
You were an ugly duckling. And you had a nasty attitude. You took every opportunity given to time to annoy the hell out of me. One of these days, somebody else will piss you off. You can never get anything from Travis Henry. You don't deserve him. You're nothing but a 3rd rate star, a boo boo.
If you cannot take a hint on what's going on that your other self has inflicted upon Angus McLaren, then you're the one who should be slapped, punched and other beatings you got from people.
Me, I just get whacked here everyday for no reason at all. But, you, you're sitting pretty - you and all your crazy borstein girlfriends like Phoebe Tonkin.
You are the most hideous creature I ever did see and the way you talk is even more uglier. You're ugly alright.
You just blossomed after many returns from the planets because you have found the way to become beautiful in the midst of confusion.
Anyway, if you follow me around the house again, wherever I go, and then you blurting out nonsense like, "i'm going to blow that little girl's brain" or "when are you going to die in a gas chamber", I swear you'll pay an extra 10 more times per name or event calling against me from now on.
You're an instigator and someone should pee on you, dork!
I wish you never get sent to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. You don't belong where I belong. The next Kingdom is mine and you don't belong there even if I'm not an Ada Borstein yet.
Got it? Never.
And I'm never going to let the rest of the supposed payment of the Borstein Boys and Girls take every opportunity I have left here. I'll only take "60" out of "360" to make you guys pay from the Amy Angels and Travis's planets and realms because I believe in getting the opportunities that I'm supposed to be getting. Everybody else does and you do a very good job in trying to take that away from me like everybody else I've encountered so far.
Only a shy and straight and a normal human being can become somebody and that my dear, you are not. Hehe. LOL. You're abnormal.
I can't wait to get away from you, you faggot piece of crap the shit you are.
I'll chop your head off every time you say something nasty to me. Got that? I hope so.
ANYWAY, NO TAKE OVER OF THE AMY ANGELS AND TRAVIS HENRY'S PLANETS AND REALMS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.
You can tell your people, they have an obligation to repay me back all that I've lossed, my life, my time, and the opportunities that I'm supposed to be getting. You owe us big time. I also want the opportunities that Travis Henry is supposed to get wherever he is. You guys cannot kill a man or a woman by playing tricks on them because you hate them or don't want to give them anything.
Why don't we do it this way. Why don't we make it to half - "180", "90" from the Amy Angels and "90" from Travis Henry for "500" big ones. That should make me feel better. And you're still killing me here. We will not stop until you stop killing us here. Hope this makes sense.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere & Mr. Travis Henry, and the Amy Angels everywhere & friends, I, II, III, IV,
I wish for you to kill the Borstein boys and girls (pair them up together in one house - in a residential building) for 180 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation from the 1st program all the way to the time that Mr. Ada Borstein has no more planets to live on. That's "500 groups of sets of realms", the last one plus all of the time I gave him and his friends previously in other documents. Ok?
Alright.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
P.S. Don't believe the monologue. It's there to scare you. You should always be on high alert all the time. OK? Thank you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Amys,
Mr. Michael Gurfinkel has said a lot of wrong stuff about us. We are stars, you and I. I am you and you are me, at least the ones that are myselves. We're actresses, singers, dancers, medical doctors, nurses, caregivers, managers, office staff, hospital staff, restaurant staff, dentists, dental staff, ophthalmologist, eye clinicians, and so much more.
We are able, capable and talented. Nevermind the service amys. Those guys have something else taking up their minds and hearts. We cannot help them if I don't. Alas, we can give them relief now and then.
Mr. Michael Gurfinkel should be killed 1 Million Billion times per time period additional for threatening the lives of the service amys rendering them to submit to the will of Allah, the false prophet. Mr. Michael Gurfinkel is Allah, the false prophet.
Anyway, you won't be stars today if I didn't write the programs of having you study martial arts with and without weapons, jump off from an airplane to get rid of being afraid of heights, play basketball, tennis, racquetball, football, softball, baseball, learning how to swim and a very good one, learning how to dive properly in a swimming pool, dance in a ballroom, professional singing and choreography, riding a motorcycle and other types of bikes, using firearms and defending against attacks, and so much more. Now you can use your skills to survive anywhere and never having to attend to to someone who thinks you are just like me who doesn't know anything and are stupid and slow.
Little did they know, they were all stupid, slow, and had no talent until they got trained.
Next, I want to thank my choir teacher in High School for teaching us how to sing better. Now, I can sing Karaoke.
But, nobody ever taught me on what to write on my documents. It's all a part of a larger plan like the 2nd to the 12th and 10th programs. Although I like the first program because of the movies, people are complaining they're getting killed left and right and now sometimes, they are the walking dead. Hehe. LOL.
Watch me ride a motorcyle, jump off an airplane, learn how to swim, and do Professional jobs like what I've written on this document already and other documents, plus inventing clothes, shoes, handbags, and jewelry. Hehe. LOL. No kidding. It's going to happen for 70 lifetimes, all in all while I produce my own magazine by a magazine publisher professionally done by them with all the pictures of my models professionally done too. I get to sing in an opera as an opera singer and then while I'm a starship cruiser, I get to live in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations before I do the battle dagger matches, star wars era planets, and having and building and leading my own planets. Hehe. LOL.
Oh, I forgot, I'm also going to play the piano. Do you think I'm worth it even today with my condition like this? Without me today, there would be no me tomorrow and you bet your bottom dollar that I'm going to win all the way to the end. I'm the greatest out of all my other selves that are Goddess Angels - me at the very end, not me today, me, tomorrow at the very end. I'm still the greatest against the one tomorrow. Hehe. LOL. Because she didn't write anything. Only I is the ONE. Do you know that I'm Scarlett Johanssen and Shailene Woodley and lots of other talented girls out there? I'm famous.
Hehe. Sorry if I have an attitude. You don't get to be a stupid leader of the planet all the time, just sometimes. Hehe. LOL.
Ok. Gotta go now.
I'll talk to you later.
Bye.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You shouldn't get Philip or me to get killed by true decapitation if we became husband and wife someday. That should be the same for all of Travis Henry's selves as well that is out of my Agenda. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I'd like to change some things around. I wish that the workers at Cascadia Behavioral Health and Hood View Residential Treatment Facility would work for 20 years only per lifetime for every other 10 lifetimes of the beginning of the Modern Era all the way to the before the onset of the 10 Billion year slavery as caregivers, med-aides, assisted living facility management and staff. Ok? And then, every other 10 lifetimes, they will work part-time - 20 hours a week at other jobs other than assisted living caregiving or management or housekeeping or other staff. Ok?
And then, in the 2nd to the 12th and 10th programs, all assisted living staff and management workers everywhere on the planets and realms during the first 100 Billion years before the onset of the 100 Trillion years of slavery, each staff and management will work from one to ten, sometimes up to twenty, and sometimes up to thirty years as healthcare workers before they retire at the maximum age of 50 to 55 years old per lifetime. Ok?
And then in the slavery era days, they are free to roam about the planet without getting killed at all and be free to do whatever they want. They are free absolutely, totally, and completely. They are to rest and just relax. Ok? PHILIP AND ALLAN MANAOIS OR AMALIA MANAOIS OR DOROTEA GOLDIN OR HERMINIGILDO MANAOIS OR CLARE GOLDIN OR STELLA GONG OR MEXI MANAOIS OR ANY OF OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN ALONG WITH EVERYBODY'S CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN WILL NEVER DO THE 'MORTICIA'. Ok?
NO TAKE OVER OF THE AMY ANGELS' REALMS AND PLANETS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
I'd like to change some things around. I wish that the workers at Cascadia Behavioral Health Care United and Hood View Residential Treatment Facility II would work for 20 years only per lifetime for every other 10 lifetimes of the beginning of the Modern Era all the way to the before the onset of the 10 Billion year slavery as caregivers, med-aides, assisted living facility management and staff. Ok? And then, every other 10 lifetimes, they will work part-time - 20 hours a week at other jobs other than assisted living caregiving or management or housekeeping or other staff. Ok? Both Cascadia Behavioral Health Care United and Hood View Residential Treatment Facility II are the assisted living facilities of the Amys before becoming Angels. Please re-create a town like Portland and surrounding cities with Mount Hood that is full of snow coupled with modern skyscrapers and modern buildings and housing along with modern type of cars.
Only the Amys will work for the Amys to become Angels. The little Amy Angels will service Jake Gylenhaal 4 days a week only per time period - 500,000 Billion times. Please add some more exact same time for him from beginning to the end of your days. The little Amys will have 3 days off from work and will be able to get out of the house 3 days a week. OK?
And then, in the 2nd to the 12th and 10th programs, all assisted living staff and management workers everywhere on the planets and realms during the first 100 Billion years before the onset of the 100 Trillion years of slavery, each staff and management will work from one to ten, sometimes up to twenty, and sometimes up to thirty years as healthcare workers before they retire at the maximum age of 50 to 55 years old per lifetime. Ok?
And then in the slavery era days, they are free to roam about the planet without getting killed at all and be free to do whatever they want. They are free absolutely, totally, and completely. They are to rest and just relax. Ok? PHILIP AND ALLAN MANAOIS OR AMALIA MANAOIS OR DOROTEA GOLDIN OR HERMINIGILDO MANAOIS OR CLARE GOLDIN OR STELLA GONG OR MEXI MANAOIS OR ANY OF OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN ALONG WITH EVERYBODY'S CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN WILL NEVER DO THE 'MORTICIA'. Ok?
NO TAKE OVER OF MR. ADA BORSTEIN'S REALMS AND PLANETS.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I am ready. As soon as you give me my money and I'm still waiting, I will sleep. When I get my money, I will not sleep at all. I will be an immortal. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Amy Angels everywhere,
I wish for you to turn 2 selves of each of the Amys starship cruisers that will work for the little Amys that are myselves and theirselves into Angels during your time of the Amy Angel Program days of yours. Ok? Please give them housing, cars, $10,000 monetary allowance, clothes, shoes, beauty & hygiene products, jewelry & accessories, handbags, wallets, and electronics.
Please give the starship cruisers the same things as you have given the Amys in terms of material things.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I didn't know 'till now that Mr. Michael Gurfinkel is a Borstein Boy. If not, he's the next Ada Borstein. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to be healed completely, of physically and mentally once I start having sex with my husband during my very first lifetime. Ok?
And I never want to be with Robert Gibson. Heal all of the girls that came in contact with Robert Gibson, especially the Amys.
And shoot Robert Gibson in the head with a gunshot one time per contact with the little Amys that are myselves and the sugar Amys. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for you to heal my husband physically and mentally completely during my very first lifetime.
I wish for you to have John Marco, my fb friend who was Jesse Spalberg, my future husband to become a United States citizen and have him live in Maui, Hawaii with his partner during my very first lifetime from Canada.
I want you to give him some medical marijuana from the state of Colorado so his fibromyalgia can be tuned down a bit so he doesn't have to hurt no more.
Ok?
Thank you.
I don't want you to fail me on this document, whatever I asked for in here. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
For the whole 200 lifetimes per timeline of my Agenda, I wish to invent my own clothing line or collection of men, women, and children's apparel, plus women's night gowns, wedding gowns, tuxedos, and men's suits, shoes, handbags, belts, hats, scarves, and jewelry for 60 lifetimes, plus work Professionally doing Professional office, bank, medical or healthcare, dental, engineering, architectural, interior design, restaurant, management, and other jobs mentioned already for 40 lifetimes more. I will have a Professional photographer photograph my model wearing my fashions for each lifetime that I do fashion design. Ok?
And then, another 60 lifetimes of Mr. Michael Gurfinkel guiding me doing the fashion designs of the new little Amy Angels.
After that, 20 lifetimes of rest and 20 lifetimes of studying, singing, dancing, playing musical instruments, martial arts, swimming, riding a motorcycle, sky diving, and resting some more.
Ok?
Please provide me a warehouse full of materials I need to make my Agenda successful and upstairs is a studio loft where I can do my work. That way, I can just pick and choose the materials I need to make stuff. Please have the warehouse and the studio loft be centrally air-conditioned and the whole building outside is made up of concrete cement stucco walls and rooftop, plus floors and the indoors are made of wood for the floors, walls, and ceilings with a lot of lighting so I can see my way around. Please have a bathroom, complete with toilet, sink, vanity and mirror and shower stall just in case I want to take a bath because I've sweated too much from working and or the weather. I want inside to be comfortable enough for me to work on. Ok?
And I also wish for all of the 1 Million and 300,000 little Amys of myselves who did my Agenda that I wrote during this time in my very first lifetime to invent their own fashion designs too. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
None of the members of my "original first family" will die by true decapitation at the very end of your days. Ok? Please don't fail me on this. Philip Manaois and Joshua Mendoza came back to life to never die by true decapitation of their first and premiere selves, so is Jethro Purganan, and Mey Saechao and Stephanie of the Court House foster home. Please don't kill my brother, Allan Manaois and all Keanu Reeves and DeMarcus Bishops' selves by true decapitation at the very end of your days in your planets and realms. Ok? And don't kill Manny Guerrero's 2nd self and all of his remaining selves by true decapitation at the very end of your days in your planets and realms. Ok?
Only everybody's 2nd selves and 3rd, 4th, and a few remaining ones in the middle of a large numbers of individuals's selves will they die by true decapitation, including Philip Manaois and Joshua Mendoza's come back from the dead.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 28, 2015
Dear Philip and Allan,
I just want to tell you that the Borstein boys are giving 1,000 of theirselves to die by the hands of the Travis Henry boys so they could justify in hurting and killing the Travis Henry boys and imprisoning them.
You got no choice but to kill them and fight them if you could, especially Keanu Reeves and Vin Diesel. Vin Diesel is just like me, he gets no respect from the Borstein Boys because he's a good man. Philip, you're a good boy, unlike Allan, who's an asshole.
And when Keanu killed a Borstein Boy, there's only two of them, they start killing DeMarcus Bishop like mad. They're threatening DeMarcus right now on that song by Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora, 'BLACK WIDOW'.
I wish Mr. Ada Borstein would free absolutely, totally, and completely without sickness of the mind and no more orders from the mind of Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and whomever is inside of DeMarcus Bishops' selves - all of them.
I also wish to go back in time and free absolutely, totally, and completely the little Amys that are with DeMarcus Bishop the second time around per timeline during their Amy Angel Agenda Program. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment