What's going on lately!
I wrote a letter recently to Mr. Ada Borstein and Mr. Travis Henry:
November 14, 2013
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein and Mr. Travis Henry,
I'll tell you the secret of the movie ghosts and my father's ghostly apparition and joshua mendoza's ghostly come back.
When you kill someone and you don't get killed the same way, you will be reborn as a slave. But, if you kill someone and you get killed some other way or the same way, you will be reborn as a free person.
Since I've gotten so many people killed, including myself, this takes a great toll and heavy dues on me. That is why the shadow people mistakenly assume that William Asa Jr. is me and they took him alive to the shadow Worlds where he will be consumed and reborn as a slave.
God, I'm telling you is the only entity anywhere that can destroy humans, angels, and animals because he is God. Anyone else is a fraud and does not count. Therefore, for him to be able to destroy us, he has to set a place for us to live and be happy for a while - the balance of good and evil. He has also set some parameters for us that judges us according to our works - death or life. That's why, if you get killed a lot for no reason whatsoever - everytime your other selves gets killed, they get a plus in peaceful reborn all the time until they've used up all of their credit, just like my Uncle Roger. However, Travis, who has killed many girls in the past and has not paid with his life yet was cornered by the soldiers of God, namely, the shadows of death in the spirit realms and will be reborn under an anarchist World that is full of rampant slavery and deceit.
That is why, Miss Amalia Goddess Angel III likes to portray herself as a shadow because she feels more powerful as a death deliverer. She's also came to the conclusion that she will be reborn as a black slave and has embraced everything black because that's what she is - she's black. She's afraid of the shadows of death and tries to be like them so that she thinks she will be acquitted somehow someday of crimes she has committed.
Joshua Mendoza's ghostly comeback means he'll be reborn as a white mestizo in a peaceful World because he has paid his dues. But, he's also asked God, almighty for a second chance to free himself and he's asked me, particularly - Miss Amalia Mendoza Manaois aka Miss Radu Carnaru aka Miss Amalia Goddess Angel III. Hehe. LOL. I was there in Allan's house, living there back then when that tv teleserye commercial happened. He was asking Miss Vivian Fernandez Asa to let him in to the car because he wants to get out of the house and drive for a while and at the same time, he was looking straight at me from where he was in that moment on TV all the way to where I was in that moment from my house. Eerily creepy, isn't it? It's as if he can see me. Hehe. LOL.
Anyway, my father's ghostly apparition can mean several things - a comeback for a generation someday again as Ada Borstein, or me becoming an Angel, finally, or he will be reborn in a peaceful existence or all three of those to be true. Hehe. LOL.
So, there! I hope you realize what's going on. Hehe. LOL.
Anyway, that is all. I hope this has shed some light out of the confusion that has lingered for so long. By this time, I hope I make it out alive. If not, we will soon see if the new gal will become an Angel. I doubt it. She wasn't burned in the hot sun for any length of time. This hot sunshine activates the crystals deep within my body and the heat inside my body activates it even more. Before you know it, I'm doing my own inventions of clothes, shoes, jewelry, and handbags, plus furniture and housing, plus the fraudulent way of doing the star wars era planets even if it's not really fraudulent, if she is me. Hehe. LOL. Another plus, "ting", once again!
I hope you and Travis are prepared to be reborn in a slavery era because that's where you'll end up as. Hehe. LOL.
And by the way, "I walked on sunshine", not the "Sunshine walked on me". Hehe. LOL. The new gal has no time to be like me during my Agenda. I had Castles galore. I was Beauty and the Beasts were my husbands. I did it all. Hehe. LOL.
So, do you agree that she is me still or has she came to the conclusion that I lossed consciousness and I've forgotten everything I've done before? Meaning, she thinks, she's not me. Hehe. LOL.
When you walk on the sunshine, expect miracles to happen, especially on someone like me who's worked all her life to find freedom and happiness. Hehe. LOL. High five on that to you, Miss Shadow Girl number one that is the one, the only.....tat...tat...tat....tat...ra....Miss Amalia Goddess Angel III.
All of my other selves tomorrow doesn't compare to me now when it comes to common sense. They just don't have it like Sherrie Tamerius - a ping pong ball. Hehe. LOL. Sorry, Sherrie. I know somehow she still doesn't believe it. None of them do. Wait 'till you see my show. Hehe. Anyway...la di da, la di da.
I'll talk to you later.
Sincerely,
Amy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -- - - -
The events unfolding is that Mr. Ada Borstein urged me to write down that all starship cruisers aka all of the people in the World that travels with him from planet to planet and all of the regular humans will die by soft killings in ancient egypt. The ancient egyptians are 4 foot 11 inch tall black people - as black as night, devoid of light. Then, the white jews from the mountains of Ararak (nearby mountains with ice and snow) came down and had children with the black ancient egyptians. That's how it all started - the civilization of the ancient egyptians headed by the leadership of the black angels known as the Borstein boys that can transform themselves from being white people to black people or animals at any point in time.
The ancestry of the Jewish nation were preserved while the ancient egyptians were slowly building their civilization. Soon, they took their brothers and sisters that are white Jews and made them into slaves until Moses led them out of Egypt to live in the new land of Israel after traveling for 40 years in the wilderness of the Mediterranean mountains and valleys.
So, everybody is going to die by soft killings taken from the past of each past time of each person, back in time, while the first and foremost original person goes on or dies in the star wars era planets.
But, before that, everyone in the World in the previous timeline was white in the Beautiful timeline that I've invented where everyone is white and blonde haired and blue eyed.
The next timeline, the ancient egyptian timeline, people are black. Until you get to the later part of the timeline where half is ancient egyptian and half is the Blue Man Group Era timeline.
The Blue Man Group Era timeline is where the ancient Jews and ancient Persians like the modern Asians of today and Native American Indians of today live side by side with white, Caucasian Peoples.
And then, the next timeline, the ancient egyptian timeline exists again and other timelines that I've invented, mostly white people timelines will emerge.
That's the 1st program. It is valid in 5 "sets of realms" of Mr. Ada Borstein's collection of realms only.
The 2nd program all the way to the 10th program, people are free - totally, completely, and absolutely, and everybody are all white, Caucasian peoples. The ancient egyptian timelines are still in existence. It will never cease to exist. There are no more killings. There are no more Star Wars Era Planet stories (movies and tv shows made in real life existence). The only ones getting killed are the Service Amys. And this is true for both Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and Mr. Travis Henry's planets.
Miss Amalia Goddess Angel III got taken over by Mr. Ada Borstein - all of her 100,000 "sets of realms" and plus. This is due to a big misunderstanding from the both of us. But, her shadow self is still around, flying in air, appearing and disappearing. She's the only one that didn't get demoted because she knows some magical powers that her other selves don't know about. I think she's Aaliyah - one of herselves - the singer that died in an airplane crash. This is because she's the only one that knows about me here and told the other Angels to turn the 100 Billion new little Amy Angels into birds. Or maybe, she got ordered to do so. Now, I'm so depressed because the new little Amy Angels are the birds in our planets, except for poultry - chicken and turkey. Most ducks are them too. She's wicked.
I say this with utmost conviction that I look out for the new little Amy Angels more because I guarantee that they are me. However, those stupid Angels that are frauds Miss Amalia Goddess Angel III are quite annoying. I don't even think they are the same with the shadow girl. If they are, they've just been duped by her - tricked for the most part to take the fall.
They keep pissing me off everywhere I went, especially the most stupid out of all of them that lives with me. I said, "boy, you're going to get killed by a gunshot if you keep threatening me".
One of them is Robin Wright, the actress. She killed a starship cruiser amy and made the amy clean her house and then kill her by true decapitation. That's why I've ordered to shoot her down whenever.
I don't take no for an answer when it comes to my safety. And no, I am not just a girl. I'm better than them. They are nothing but whores. Just to be smart, they used the starship cruiser men to have sex with them non-stop and to get heat inside their bodies when they could've done that without pursuing and treating the men with ill-will and death.
Anyway, I'm so pissed off at them. All of this has been kept secret until now.
Anyway, I've calmed down now. I'm not going to get into another fight with them on TV. Until I can post videos of the extremely bright Hot weather here in Portland, you'd think I'm just another crazy girl. But, I'm not, I'm quite normal.
All of the killings being done today and in the other multitudes of Earthlike planets in this side of the Universe are done by people getting ordered in the head by the Borstein boys (Angels that are boys, not girls) and the Borstein boys themselves. It's real scary.
They all tried to belittle me. One thing I can't stand is being bullied. I hate that when it happens. I'm usually a nice girl and patient to talk with. But, the people around me are horrible. They're all going to die, especially here at Hood View. I've practically shot down everyone here in my writing.
I just hope my family doesn't die. Hehe. LOL.
Anyway, all of this has been kept secret until now. A few multitudes of people already know about me - mainly, the United States Government. Hehe. LOL.
Now, all I have to do to represent my people is to do the best jobs I can - go to school, get a job, settle down, have children, put up a business entity and study some more until I'm old. I have 10 years of retirement. I figured that should be enough. With a Master's Degree in Business - that should go towards the people of Color's freedom days, including ancient egypt and the black Stargate Modern Era.
But, don't worry. The Black Stargate Modern Era will happen only once. It will never happen again because I'm white for the rest of the time all the way to the end of my Agenda. I basically represent everybody and my family too - represents multitudes of people. Hehe. LOL.
Well, that is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment